It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Recovered Piece Of UFO! Is This Irrefutable Evidence Of Alien Presence?

page: 6
91
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

the only way to you possible do this would be in a vaccum.
this object was formed in a vacuum forced under extreme presure in a molten state and ejected into a VERY cold condition.


sounds very similar to the 'entry of atmosphere' process.




posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
i forgot to answer as far as the metorite deal goes..there are no aluminum metorites. aluminum is a manufactured metal.
its made from bauxite ore and smelted in electric furnaces to make.

Aluminum ("aluminium' in Canada and most Europe) (R Aluminiu) symbol Al, most abundant metallic element in the earth's crust. The atomic number of aluminum is 13; the atomic weight is 26.9815. Aluminum is a lightweight, silvery metal. In contact with air, aluminum rapidly becomes covered with a tough, transparent layer of aluminum oxide that resists corrosion. Aluminum is never found as alone but commonly occurs as aluminum silicate or as a silicate of aluminum mixed with other metals. Expensive to refine, these silicates are not useful ores. Bauxite, an impure hydrated aluminum oxide, is the commercial source of aluminum and its compounds. A low-cost technique dating from the 1880s is still the major method of production. Aluminum weighs less than one-third as much as steel. Its high strength-to-weight ratio makes aluminum useful in many applications

this is a copy of an email from one of the scientists who tested some of the object.
notice what he states in the highlighted area. he shows by this mail he hasnt a clue where this thing came from either but he has an open mind to the possibility i aint from reynolds warp. also no idea how it was made.


here a picture of some space debry from a satilite called foton 1. mostly aluminun guys a gals..dont look much like the white object at all and came into the atmosphere pretty fast...


hummmmmmm?? no flow lines. no layering, and it doesnt look like a pine cone..

heres another piece of space debry..its from the shuttle which is made from aluminum..it came into the amosphere at mach 18 or so.. not a piece of it looks anything likes whites object..


oh well ill be waiting to see a picture of a few of these objects..

larry



posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by larryroyc
 

Larry, that is some interesting information.


I agree that Bob's object could not be a piece of space junk that re-entered the atmosphere or a meteorite. I posted in regard to this in my previous thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But wasn't the chromium isotope ratio test the definitive test that would prove it was not from Earth? Last I heard, Bob was working on getting this done. Do you know if it was done, and what was the conclusion?



posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000
 
i had a big old response to send out last night an it got lost in the mail...lol
i will bring you up to speed on where we are now exactly. we have some definitives already in the thermal neutrons bubble chamber tests robert golka an i did in diego in nov of 07. this metal was manufactured outside of our atmosphere...key word is manufactured, its not space junk or debries..

all tests say this was manufactured..what we dont IS WHO MANUFACTURED IT. a process was used...it was ejected from somthing..is it ours??is it someone elses?? dont know that BUT IT SURE MAKES ME WONDER..

GOLKA is the guy who is the tesla exert and his experiments and is at MIT as a research associate.

gibbons did the xray test at the museum..that shows directed energy from the object.

i did the tests showing the object produced current. taped and witnessed.

rob simone gibbons and myself did the EMF tests first in 2003 after the safe incident and we figured out something might be coming from the object..it is and still does emit EMF from the base of the object and in line with the two xray exposures from the big end.

gibbons did the tests on camera in colorda for flame tv and jane goldman presents.

have never been able to get the chromium tests done..no one will touch this thing because they are scared to think outside of the box..i been involved with this case since it was first brought out. ive seen so called experts get the stupid look on their face real fast when they see this..

first question everytime is AHHHHHHHHHHHH? WHERE DID YA GET THAT or WHO MADE THAT. thats from scientists to metalurgy experst to jewlers to aluminum manufacturing specialists. no one has seen anything like it and no can make one that we have talked to and WONT attempt to.

that tells me its not only unque but its VERY unique. and i will state again for all the so called arm chair i know more than you know people,,. if you think you can find one go do it.we been looking hard for 11 years now. no luck..ill take a picture of one..we already found one from the goverenment declassified documents john g recovered from his FOIA request...so we do know there is one more and we have a former DOD employee who stated to have seen and worked on it at dugway proving grounds in utah..his name is gilbert jordan..and was in the flame tv show saying that also..hes on record.

we have eye witness reports from the same area of other UFO's EJECTING material from them from other sightings. tim edwards video show in the daylight what bob saw at night. two lights stacked on top of each other with a space in between. the light he saw from ground connected with that light and this object was propelled back at him. just that simple..it didnt fall off it was ejected. it was forced from something when those lights connected OUTSIDE of our atmosphere.

his story has never varied from day one..the facts we now have cooberate his story as to the lights being in the sky at a high altitude, and this came back. he has it an he has tested it repeatedly at the best labs that we can get into..a con man dont go to the police to be exposed a liar. he goes to prove something. if you dont know what you have you go to a laboratory to find out...you go to get answers...we have done that and we are still doing that..we have some answers now.BUT.no one believes us but we have them and our tests can be recreated and some of them have been proven more that once. OTHER TESTS NEED TO BE DONE and we are looking at other locations...its hard to work with no budget to work with and your retired on a fixed income..

larry



posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by larryroyc


Thanks Larry for your very informative post!
It seems things have started to get pretty interesting! And I do hope we reach a definite conclusion on this. If it’s proved to be an object of alien origin, what would the ramifications be? Would it be the irrefutable evidence we’re looking for?

I would like to summarize the main points you have brought out:

> We have some definitives already in the thermal neutrons bubble chamber tests that Robert Golka and you conducted in Diego in Nov 07. Your conclusion was that this metal was manufactured outside our atmosphere. The key word is ‘manufactured’. It isn’t space junk or debris.

> All tests point to the fact that this object was MANUFACTURED, but how and who manufactured it is a mystery.

> Golka, Gibbons and you conducted tests on the object. The perplexing results included:

* A process was used in its manufacture and it was ejected from something either ours (Black Projects?) or something alien in origin.

* The object emitted directed energy.

* It produced a current.

* Rob, Simone, gibbons, and you conducted the EMF tests first in 2003 and you figured out that the object might be emitting EMF. It was and still does emit EMF from the base of the object and in line with the two x-ray exposures from the big end.

* You conducted a test that showed the object produced a current. This was taped and witnessed.

* No one has been able to get the chromium tests done as no one wants to touch this object for various reasons.

> Scientists and experts in fields ranging from metallurgy to jewelry to aluminum manufacturing specialists have never seen anything like it and no one you have talked to could make it or even attempt to do so.

> A similar object was found according to a government declassified document on a FOIA request. Therefore we do know there is one more similar object.

> A former DOD employee has stated to have seen and worked on it at Dugway proving grounds in Utah. His name is Gilbert Jordan.

> It is near certain that the object was EJECTED from BEYOND Earth’s atmosphere.

Any takers for joining Larry’s bandwagon for conducting further tests? C’mon guys! Make a move. This is going to be BIG! I wish I could, but I’m a gazillion miles away!

Cheers!



posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by larryroyc
 


Hi Larry,

Based on all the information you have shared I am guessing you've read the NIDS report on this object. NIDS arrived at the conclusion that this is a casting of "360 Alloy" aluminum.

Based upon your experience with aluminum you obviously disagree with that assessment and have laid out why in this thread.

What test, in your opinion, would stand the best chance of definitively proving this object was manufactured in a vacuum and "ejected" into a very cold environment as you suggest?

How much would this test cost? I ask because we (The Above Network, LLC) may be interested in funding this test.

I have been introduced to the former Director of NIDS (via email only at this point) by my friend and hope to open a dialog with him about this object soon if he has the time and desire to do so.

If I can get a conversation started with the former director, I would like to have the top three questions you would like to ask him (if you have any) since I am confident you will have better questions for him than I would.

In any event, I think this may be worthy of resources (a budget) and time depending on your response, the former director's thoughts and whether or not Mr. White would be willing to let us help.

Springer...


edit to remove: "welcome to ATS" heck, I see you've been here for nearly 4 years.



[edit on 12-15-2007 by Springer]



posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh
 

if anyone would have told me 15 years ago i would be involved in anything like this i would have told them to get of drugs and seek help immediately...

i knew bob for 2 years before i ever even heard the story for the first time and that was at breakfast at our favorite greasy spoon stuffen our pie holes full of grits and gravy..

i made an off the wall comment about stanton freidman and a show on roswell...ole bob says that aint nothing...i got a piece of one..

yeah right bob...show me...HE DID...ive worked with metals all my life in various forms and aluminum in many variations...first thing that got my attention was the chads...the secound was the slick almost oily feel to it..thats the very high silicon content. thats unusual to. next thing was how cold it felt in 80 degree temperture.
he told me the story again..
im still thinking there has to be some sort of logical explanation to it and many have been brought up in this thread so far like a meteorite, space debries bad cast which i was sure when i first saw it wasnt the answer and many more...one by one we have eliminated those so called easy answers to this thing..

im still saying since i know bob that he is pulling my leg...he says well if ya dont believe me ill take a lie detector test....since i was putting some money into one of the first tests i felt that was really showing he was telling the story he believed and we did it. he passed that test with flying colors an has passed 3 more since then...he isnt lieing to what he saw and what he has been told by others...

the one thing no one seems to get is NO ONE CAN SHOW ANYTHING MADE ON OUR PLANET THAT LOOKS LIKE THE OBJECT bob has...by accident or intentionally...made of aluminum...

that by itself says heh???? whats up with that..

now you can bet your bippy that anyone who thinks this is some sort of cast spill has been looking for a long time just to prove us wrong..in 11 years ZIP, NADA, ZILCH...NO OBJECT...now aint that special by itself..

now anyone who feels they can produce one of these go for it...im waiting patiently for the results...there wont be any but give it your best shot..

i love a good try...shows ya got heart..


we are updating the dvd to include all the newest test results...the thermal stuff is very important on this case..its shows the origin is off earth..

larry



posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by larryroyc
 

sir, i agree with your assessment and applaud all your hard work; i've never seen anything like it,content -wise or appearance wise, and i have been involved in different types of metal casting for a long time myself; anything i can to to help you in this matter, let me know, i will do my best to assist you and mr white,for i do believe his story, and the facts about this artifact are not only totally suprising as to its composition but also it's characteristics. please keep us informed and thanks again.



posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
A short story.. A man looks outside and sees a dog digging a hole, and exposes a bone. He tells his friend about it and shows him the bone. His friend doesn't believe that a dog could dig a hole like that and calls for an expert in holes to examine the evidence. The hole expert says that although dogs dig holes there are anomalies in the dig pattern that could be the result of woodchucks or badgers. So the bone gets sent for testing and the results come back that there was possibly grizzly bear tooth marks on it..... and so it goes... until someone finally just believes the guy that says he saw a dog dig the hole.

If that parable escapes you...nevermind.

So I'll take the faith side on this one and approach it more from the face value of the story as presented. He said it fell from a craft, which happens to be unidentified. The object looks very similar to various waste products we can produce in metal working industries, but not exactly. The object is similar to an alloy we can create, but not exactly.

I am going to assume it is waste product of the craft, something from the propulsion system most likely, by the blown-back and melted appearance. I saw a post where someone talked about atmospheric nitrogen breaking down and leaving an aluminum residue, but I cant find it to quote from. Sounds like a plausible theory, with our atmosphere being mostly nitrogen.

Fishy that the testing lab patented two new aluminum alloys after having access to this sample.



posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g
 

thanks for you vote on my assesment of what we know so far about this thing.
please feel free to contact me personally in email.
larryroyc@yahoo.com if you have any suggestions for tests such as the chromium isotope tests..we have been unable to find a willing lab who will do those tests.

A nasa scientist contacted us once from johnson space center saying they could do them..that was 5 years ago..guess he lost our phone number our address or our emails.. go figure.

all the suppose experts who Say they are looking for the truth...the well known researchers dont call or write either.. how come rense or bell hasnt been pushing this since they are all looking for the smoking gun..

if ya had and alien butt probe in the gamma quadrant of the milkyway ya can tell your story and someone will say OH MY GOD...WHAT A FANTASTIC STORY AND IT MUST BE TRUE..
CAUSE ITS ON RADIO..

im so tired of these full of crap ufo people i could just puke when i see one on tv spouting off that their isnt anything to look at..

i have personally sent hundreds of emails to larry king, fox news, cnn, all the major networks..

greer has been pushing for disclosure going on several years now..
bob asked for a congressional hearing on his evidence long before greer started his little project.
www.ipetitions.com...
he has never contacted THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS PHYSICAL EVIDENCE that can be seen, held, and tested. instead he has a bunch of aledged witnesses to events that happened 60+ years ago that cant be proven now anyway..so many flying saucers crashed at roswell its and alien craft junk yard..EXCEPT NO ONE HAS ANY EVIDENCE OF A CRAFT..heres a professional UFO EXPERT WORE OUT FROM FROM ALL THE CRASH DEBRY RETRIEVAL.

now thats impressive...

im sure that many of greers eye witnesses have seen things and like bob they dont know what they saw...im not calling them liars at all..one thing though i noticed in all of that???? has any of them taken a polygraph test to what they claim to have seen??

NONE THAT I KNOW OF.. ANYONE ELSE every hear of that being done..
if your not afraid of the truth you do everything in your power to show you are honest and not a BS ARTIST which 98 percent in ufology are..

the SOP OF ALL OF THESE guys and gals is what can i say to make me more money from the sheeples who buy into the krap..pay the lecture tickets, buy books and keep their little boat afloat.

ill listen to anyone who has a story and i have heard plenty of them since i got into this deal...i believe most i have heard as these are regular folks who saw something they cant explain away. i have seen to things myself since i started looking up instead of where i was walking.
i taped one in new mexico. just a light but what a show it put on in feb of 03.

i dont know what we have here...ill be the first person to say i dont know what we have...is it ours...maybe..is it somebody elses..maybe..

but what i do know is it didnt come from any casting plant located on this planet..that i know..

larry



posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Looks like petrified wood or petrified something.
I do not believe it was from an alien race, maybe an alien culture that lived here on Earth at some point in our history.


Originally posted by dark_matter06
This is really old. They have NEVER found out what it is. Doesn't mean it was MADE by aliens, only that it itself is alien.

Exactly!



posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
what part of its manufactured did you miss in my post. it not organic..in other words it aint PETRIFIED WOOD...that means not organic for anyone who dont know what petrified wood is.

we never said its alien...we said it wasnt made on this planet..

that we know now..

got any other ideas you want to inject into this..

its not old as we are doing research on this all the time and new information has been injected right here..

pay attention and maybe your mind might open somewhat.

ill guarantee you its the best case in ufo case studies and its the only one with physical evidence . PERIOD.

larry

[edit on 15-12-2007 by larryroyc]



posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I don't know about this one. I am sure I have seen the picture before. It looks more organic to me, like maybe, petrified wood or something. Nothing mechanical about it.



posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Everyone else is being nice about it, but it's really bugging me...
Debry is not a word. Debris is a word.



posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Larry you might want to scroll up and read Springers post.
NIDS is changed. If you want to get to the bottom of this
Springer is the man.



posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
Larry you might want to scroll up and read Springers post.
NIDS is changed. If you want to get to the bottom of this
Springer is the man.


yes please , get mr white with the ATS crew - if anyone can figure this out, its the ATS crew

Springer can open many doors. See if you guys can work something out.

I eagerly await further developments.

I see a great future for this thread tho, no matter what the end conclusions the great minds here determine.

Flagged

And my thoughts on this =



posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by larryroyc
I'll guarantee you its the best case in ufo case studies and its the only one with physical evidence . PERIOD.
Larry.




Well, I’ve been saying this all along! What’s with our so called experts and organizations? Just chasing a mirage. Take Greer, for example. What good is it getting to hear some corporals and sergeants with a couple higher ranking officers claiming to have seen UFOs half a century ago? Where’s the evidence? Just hearsay. Like some guy who graced the podium at one of Greer’s presentations and said that a friend of his had witnessed a light moving from left to right in the night sky over some airbase 50 years ago! So? Most of the so called witnesses can’t prove a thing. So all this is Crap (with a capital ‘C’)!!

What’s MUFON, BUFORA, CURG, GURO, HUFOS, NUFORC, UFO Evidence, Stanton Friedman, Peter Robins, Greer, and so on actually doing for research into UFOs? Chasing red herrings when evidence is probably right here, but I see no mention of this particular case in the umpteen seminars, presentations, talk shows etc, etc, that are the order of the day.

Probably it’s an easy way to make money from publicity with nothing substantial being discussed to get at the truth. Why hasn’t this case been given the importance it deserves? Here we probably have the smoking gun, but unfortunately it’s been relegated to the misty background. Most aren’t even aware of the existence of this object.

Larry, I suggest you take note of Springer’s post above as he is the one who could carry this forward.

The truth is out there! Let’s go get it!

Cheers!



posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by larryroyc
 


Hi again Larry,

I am "knocking on your virtual door".


I sent you an email, I am very interested in seeing this through. I might be able to help not only with funding but getting this into the appropriate lab.

Let me know if you're interested.

Springer...



posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by larryroyc
 

my friend,with mr Springer on the war wagon now i believe you will get the assistance you and mr white need; i will be contacting you via email soon; i do have access to a private lab that is considering and comtemplating appropriate testing for you;however, i am encountering some resistance that i will address via email.

as for mainstream ufo personel, they know enough to realise that revealing anything hard core and irrefutable will cause them major problems, so they play around the edges in the mist just to tease,tantalise, and generate income streams.

also,please overlook the members here that look at the first post and base their opinion on that and that alone; reading the entire thread and absorbing the material is too strenous or not necessary for their view.

call Springer. good luck, my friend.



posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer
 

hi mark,
sent you an email just a few minutes ago.

did you say your getting some resistance from a lab...lol

go figure...we been getting resistance for 11 years..welcome to the it cant be real club.

i talked to bob on the phone after i recieved your mail.

he will be more than happy to discuss this at your leisure as will i.

i have more of the technical data we have from the past decade but he saw the light and he recovered the material and he passed the polygraph tests more than once..

as i told you in my email your asking the wrong the people questions. NIDS doesnt have the answers and never did. they did the first tests. i gave you the contact information to the actual scientist who did do the test at new mexico tech.

he will have information you can use..colm kelleher is not a metalurgist..he is a biochemist and isnt even qualified to comment on the results let alone draw conclusions.

that PHD HE HAS MEANS PILED HIGHER AND DEEPER.
the extrordinary ufo thriller research at the skinwalker ranch is some of his fine UFO research published. now theres some proof of UFO ACTIVITY if i ever read something..bunch of bull cah cah..
Hunt for the Skinwalker, A detailed book about the ranch and the NIDS investigation which was co-written by NIDSci researcher Colm Kelleher and Knapp was published in December 2005. The authors insisted that standard scientific protocols were followed in the investigation at the ranch, and that scientists and researchers witnessed bizarre phenomena, but there has been no independent verification of those claims.[1]

this is another perfect example of sheeple activity and kind of bull crap presented at these so called UFO truth conferences and seminars.

bob white has never been invited to speak or present his case to anyone..WHY IS THAT..?? ask lou farrish at the eureaka springs conference or maybe bob brown at the UFO CONGRESS in laughlin nevada.

i can count on one hand the players who have helped us with this. john greenewald jr leads the list. robert golka, ted phillips, and a couple of more.

you will notice not one BIG DOG in the ufo game is named.

go figure..

larry





larry



new topics

top topics



 
91
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join