It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recovered Piece Of UFO! Is This Irrefutable Evidence Of Alien Presence?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by larryroyc
reply to post by Springer

hi mark,
sent you an email just a few minutes ago.

did you say your getting some resistance from a lab...lol

go figure...we been getting resistance for 11 years..welcome to the it cant be real club.

Hi Larry, maybe isn't Springer who's getting resistance from a lab, but the seeker_713g if i'm correct ...

[edit on 16/12/2007 by internos]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Good news. We have scheduled a telephone call between myself, Larry and Mr. White for tomorrow at 2:00PM CST.

This could be a very interesting case. If there is any way to definitively prove, one way or the other, what this object is we plan on doing it.

I'll update after our call.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
In Hal9000's thread listed below WilliamOneSac made this very interesting statement.

Whatever his motivations, I cant help but be reminded of the Rendlesham Forest Air Base sightings where the officer claimed to see what appeared to be white hot slag, falling from the ufo. I wonder if this type of physical evidence was collected in that case as well

WilliamOneSac's post is at the bottom of this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Larry and Bob I'm so glad your're going to talk with Springer. I've been following this case, for a long, long time.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
That was a long, but amazing 7 pages!

I have no idea what the thing is and I'm not here to offer any real input other than this is one of the best threads I've ever read on ATS. The co-operation, the theories and above all, the results!

Flagged, subscribed and all the other stuff.
Looking forward to what's coming in the future.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
larry my friend

i am beginning to understand the true ramifications of what you have endured for 11 years; after giving a brief description and background to my "friend" the metallurgist he agreed to study the matter and see what he could recommend and arrange; however i found out that he has been following this thread on ats(not a member,just lurker) and now has withdrawn all offers of anything. curiouser and curiouser. is there some thing we are missing here?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I don't know. It doesn't look like any typical iron meteorite, which tend to look more asymmetrical and Swiss-cheesy. It would be nice if there was some kind of obvious purposely manufactured structure to it. Like alien warp drive circuitry (or an alien iPod).

There have been other UFO cases in the past where slag has been associated with a sighting, like the Maury Island Case. Unfortunately, if our Visitors from Beyond the Moon are flying spaceships made of the same general stuff we have lying around in our own factories, these kinds of unstructured industrial cast-offs or by-products aren't much for proof. As for Time Travelers, if this piece was going to eventually be any kind of definitive proof, they would have already come back and picked it up.

Another dead end in the UFO field? What a surprise.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by Nohup]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Deffinatly one of the most interesting things I have ever seen regarding Alien/UFO evidence, I watch with interest!

[edit on 16-12-2007 by DigitalKid]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Axxis
Fishy that the testing lab patented two new aluminum alloys after having access to this sample.

Have you got a source for that information? Was the alloy similar to the object?

reply to post by Springer

That is great that you are getting involved.

Good luck.

reply to post by the seeker_713g

Here is my theory on why these testing labs won't touch this.

If you think about it, these labs do serious scientific work and many are partially funded by the government. If they did the test and they came to the conclusion that it was anything but an ordinary object, their reputation may be tarnished. At least that is what the lab will think. They could loose customers as well as grant money from the government.

The lab that would come out and say it is an alien object is going to get more attention than they want, and there will be skeptics that will say their testing is flawed.

If I recall, there are only two labs that have the proper capability to do chromium isotope ratio testing and both receive government funding.

Hopefully this situation has changed since I last checked.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

hi hal,
we found the information on the Los Alamos web site a few months after the tests they did.. i dont know if they are still archieved there or not.

paul dunn was the head of the lab out there...his name was on the patents as was dr rieswieg who did the tests on bobs object. material mental sciences lab i think but i have slept since then..that was back in 96 or 97.

www.lanl.gov...

heres a story about dunn from the los alamos about nuclear weapons..

library.lanl.gov... this link is from the research dept. i think this is where the info is stored.

im looking...have fun...

larry

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
i just found the testing file for the tests done on the object.
they are sealed from outside access.
government eyes only.
catalog.lanl.gov...

these tests where done for a tv show called unsolved mysteries. they are now all of a sudden top secret i guess.

aint that special.

larry

post scrip it seems you can no longer view patients from the materials science lab.
catalog.lanl.gov... labs&scan_code=TIT&x=26&y=4

that catagory has been removed from the library.

they are covering their butt fast on this one..

[edit on 16-12-2007 by larryroyc]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
That is pretty odd that after testing the thing, the lab comes up with two new aluminum alloys. Should have it tested to see if results show it having those new alloys in it.

Am I right in that the object wasn't originally flattened at the end? That's where they cut a slice off for the testing right? I'm trying to remember what I saw on either the Discovery or History channel about it.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
yes the big end was cut off at los alamos. they said they couldnt get the entire object in the machine.

the sectioned the end piece into 7 pieces. we got half of the big end back and several of the smaller ones also. one was destroyed in a test.

but they took a large slice and kept that as the end we got back didnt line up with the rest of the object.

this was the cutting at los alamos

this is the half we got back. when matched to the rest of the object it dont match the object.

they where very interested in the large end of the object. thats where we got the xray and the EMF from by the way. the humps seem to be the hot spots on it.

larry

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by larryroyc
post scrip it seems you can no longer view patents from the materials science lab.
catalog.lanl.gov... labs&scan_code=TIT&x=26&y=4
that catagory has been removed from the library.
they are covering their butt fast on this one.

When was this I wonder!! Apparently, spooks from LANL are are screwing around ATS and yanked their material and references off the net before things got too hot to handle!!

Now this is turning out to be an edge-of-the-seat thriller!!

Cheers!

[edit on 17-12-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
i dont know when it happened...i do know this isnt the first time i have discussed los alamos and stealing a piece of the object. it is on my web site also on the front page..im not known for being discreet when i comment and state an opinion.

we have the original poloriods taken at los alamos of the sectioning on the end piece also plus the video taken during the cutting. its what a tv company calls a B roll...background and fill in cuts when they are producing a show..thats why bob was there and the cameras..seem kind of strange all of a sudden you cant see the patents gotten by los alamos now. they where wide open before.

the plot thickens...

larry

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the post Mike - intriguing thread (though HAL should get some credit for his prior OP on this same topic).

Good luck with everything your trying to do, Larry. I agree with others who have recommended working with Springer - he's utterly dependable, diligent, and resourceful. You can do no better in securing support and a catalyst for the truth.

For those who'd like a close-up vid of Bob White's artifact, here's the Mary Sutherland interview with some decent zoomed-in 3D:

Google Video Link

And here's the breakdown of the initial spectrometer composition analysis:

graphical content courtesy TheSocietyOfLight.org]

Having used mass spectrometers myself I can vouch for their accuracy and reliable consistency - though for this sample, as Larry suggests, the higher-end instrumentation should be brought to bear if our consortium can be persuasive enough to execute.

Looking forward to an update and test results as they may materialize...

All the best - and keep looking up!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Allen's donation was only one of many "distractions" and "slights of hand" that have been "passed to us (underlings)" for hundreds of years!!!

"Somebody" wants us to believe we are "LOOKING FOR" aliens because "THEY" think that is better we don't already understand that.... the ALIENS ARE ALREADY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONLY SOME OF THE EVIDENCE IS LINKED BELOW; (THESE ARE OUTSIDE ATS LINKS.. TRY SEARCHING ATS AND SEE HOW MUCH INFO THERE IS CONFERMING THE FACT OF AN ALIEN PRESENCE HERE ON EARTH.. TODAY!!)

Tunguska Event: New Details and Sensational Theory

Aliens and the Ancient Sumerian Culture

The Dogon Mystery Star

I wish I could entertain the discusion in an "alien is good" or "alien is bad" logic..

It is just a smoke screen.. I trust that a honestly critical person, whom, truely reseaches these links, and the thousands of others like it, with irrefutable hard scientific/sociological evidence will come to the same conclusions as I...

But I may be wrong... So if YOU think so....

PROVE IT!!!

CHEERS TO HEARING SOME CAGES RATTLE!!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The wheels are in motion.

I had a very enjoyable 45 minute conversation with Larry and Mr. White and my friend is contacting a forensic PhD metallurgist to see what we can get done.

Soon as I have more to report I'll report it.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Fellow archivists, in the FOIA documents that we are working on is a piece coming out that might have some small bearing on this. We need to have someone else review the document, (I did the first report, though I could only download the first 65 or so pages.) Look for the one that mentions the "Horten" Brothers. The part that I found, that relates to this is in the first 15 or so pages.

For everyone else: I have looked at some pictures from about 1947-48 that show an object that looks very much like the one pictured here. It's in relation to a UFO!

The documents are generally put up after two or three posts on it are made by archivists, though because of the size of this one, it may take a couple more. Then again, it could be posted sooner, as it shows what I think is a tie in to this case-that is not up to me to decide.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

I'm on it. That is the document that I requested they expedite for that very reason. I'll get it done tonight and it should be available soon.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

Excellent. I could only download a small portion of it before my son's computer slowed to a crawl. (That's what happens when the damn thing is stuffed full of music and videos, and doesn't have enough RAM anyway. *Rant over*)

I'm hoping this will be one more small piece of the puzzle.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join