It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem to be divided, declares Israeli official

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
It's from worldnutdaily,

I wouldn't trust anything from that site. It's extremely bias and, sometimes, even prints lies. The Israeli government would never divide Jerusalem because the citizens would not stand for such a move.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel 1

the division of jerusalem is prophesied in the book of zechariah chapters 12 thru 14------------1/2 the city to go into captivity---------3 1/2 years after which Messiah returns to save His people and bring an end to false religions and world war 3.the present jewish government was not voted for by the majority of jewish people that absolutely hate it now-------------the present prime minister was elected by the parties that got together after the jewish people voted for their favourite parties-------------the parties elected a dictator to be pm and this dictator has surrounded himself with a bunch of incompetents to draw attention away from himself while he gets up to no good enriching himself at public expense------------he is the equivilent of britains ww2 neville chamberlain----------peace in our time ------------and is instrumental in causing the muslims to "smell blood"------------encouraging them thus to attack the jews.Disclaimer:this is my jewish opinion from what i believe i see---------what i say here is nobody elses fault or at anyone elses expense

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

Dude's 7 years late.

It would be stupid not to apply only those laws applicable to the here and now and give those people their land back. They owned it before they were driven out with genocide and continued hatred. Let's all stop waiting for a guy who failed to show and do the right thing. Restore the once normal livelihood of many Palestinian men, women, and children.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

you are mistaken when you state your beliefs that the Holy land belongs to the palestinians------------------it belongs to G-D (leviticus 25:23) and They have given authority to israelites only to live there (numbers 33:51-56.) no one else that squats on G-Ds land and follows other gods such as allah has a legal right to be there.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Israel should extend, because they spread democracy over ignorance. Islam is backwards and they only spread with acts of terrorism, suicide bombers and lies. Israel is a nation that fought off many attacks by islamic nations, it is only inviting them now. Israel is going to destroy itself if it appeases to terrorists.

er... you forgot to say 'IMO'... twice.
This sites motto is 'Deny Ignorance', and all you have done is show alot of it.

I'm not Isreali, Palestinian, muslim or christian and IMHO ignorance like this is disgusting.

Not to ignore the vast contribution christians have made to world, you need to learn what the arab/muslims have done over the centuries/millenia.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Religion has failed mankind.

We need to live for here and now only. Similar belief in god has deemed anti-productive and very dangerous in most instances. Give the land back to whom it belonged to in 1948, or at least compromise to benefit all people involved.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kangjia57

I agree. This it is about restoring all of israels land god has promised them. I started a thread about this topic a while back here it is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

what is going on that you see are the end results of man going his own way after adam and eve by their rebellion in the paradise G-D built for them------told Their Creator to butt out-----------Yahvah has obliged them and us for a period of 6000 years and allowed us to set up our own systems of rule in opposition to G-D until we get to the point of exterminating ourselves with coming ww3 which is inevitable at the rate we are "progressing"?-------------this to be so we can never say we never had a chance to prove that there are other ways for society to co-exist with out G-D.just like gravity and magnetism are invisible forces working on us--------G-Ds laws are invisible forces that are benificial if kept but will kill you if broken --just as surely as walking over the side of masada without a parachute-----------gravity then kills instead of letting us walk around without floating off into space.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

That's weird... Last time I checked the world was 4.5 billion years old and humanoids have been around for the past 7 million years. So how is religion relevant in any regards to this specific situation?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by photobug

just took a look at your other thread on this issue of G-Ds Holy land extending from the nile to the euphrates and being reconquered by jews alone----------no! prophecy wont be completely fulfilled until Messiah returns and the remaining jews that are not murdered in an up coming invasion (1/3---1/10)left alive(zechariah 13:7-9 one would hope that the1/3 all make it thru the fire) in israel are empowered by and with returning Messiah to fight alongside Him and His angelic army to conquer the enemies and retake the Holy land-----and then the population to be enlarged at first by the resurrection from the dead of G-Ds people and the return of israelites that are presently scattered around this planet.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Your tardy "messiah" better hurry. You have a Russian naval fleet moving in right next door in Syria, Iran has just signed a major oil deal with China, and the USA has no provocation to incite an attack.

Good thing this won't amount to anything religiously, or militarily.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Peace...in Israel? Not in this lifetime. What's so sad is that both sides think/feel/believe they are entitled and both sides have strong arguments to uphold their beliefs. BUT...cmon...give the land back. Period.

has anyone been in the West Bank? Listened to their stories? See the conditions they live in????? I have. And again...peace will never happen.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

adamic type modern man has only been here 6000 years----------the 29-31 different strata of the earth contain the remains of different lifeforms that the G-D Beings have experimented with since the earth cooled enough for flesh creatures such as these and us could survive our present enviroment---------dinosaurs wiped out 60+ million years ago are just a part of G-Ds fun things to do while experimenting but were usefull for our oil/energy needs---------eventually all that choose to join the G-D family will do so and those that choose not to will be left behind becoming part of strata 32? in the next step of G-Ds creative process.G-D doesnt hate us but neither will They force us to join Them.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
...anybody have a legitimate link to this story? WND, imo, isn't considered a reliable source.... should this be true, amazing, great news. Once there's a Palestinian state, there's a step in the right direction. The state, being 'cool' w/ the Palestinians is the only way. Then, we're headed towards mid east peace -- finally.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

as i already told you----------Messiah doesnt return until after ww3 gets started---------if you do not see mushroom clouds outside your window or feel the blast effects yet-------or find yourself being hearded with survivors into concentration camps then Messiah is not late----------3 !/2 years in the begining stages of ww3 to go thru first before Messiah returns

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Those 700,000 year old stone tools must have been those dinosaurs Jesus was running around with. I didn't know Velocoraptors had opposable thumbs, and the intelligence to create compound tools like spears, mortar and pestle, and hammers.

You learn something every day.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Oh, the initial 2000 years after his resurrection was just god's estimate. The logic is coming full circle now.

"2000, 2004, 2008, well you know? Just whenever they start blowing eachother up."

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

sorry anhinga-----------i'm not smart enough yet to link you but www.worldnetdaily.com is the website and the artical concerning olmerts and his deputy pm surrender ideas was there

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

...well, from my snooping around, didn't see anything like this. So, I don't know what's the story. You're our 'go to' guy there, yahn -- what's the scene like?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

tell me where you find this time line and the dates you propose so i can read for myself to confirm what you are saying

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join