It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are YOUR ATS Legends?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The Legendary Dave Rabbit. How many of you can say you are introduced as "The Legendary" anything?

Simon was a legend until I met him, found out he was real and the myth was ruined.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

does he really look like simon cowel in real life
or is it just the pictures.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
he doesn't look like simon cowell in the pictures so no, not in real life.

he's a dashing young man with that cool brit bond accent.

maybe I should have put him in the member crush thread instead of the legend thread.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Oh my..I agree..HE IS HOT!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
The Legendary Dave Rabbit. How many of you can say you are introduced as "The Legendary" anything?

Simon was a legend until I met him, found out he was real and the myth was ruined.

So you are saying Dave Rabbit is not real then??

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

now that you mention it, I've only spoken to him on the phone and that could be anyone. Maybe he is not real. In any event, he is always referred to as "The Legendary Dave Rabbit" so he is, therefore, legendary.

Sincerely,
The Legendary Crakeur

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

ok my bad

must be me then as i always get that picture in my head

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

I believe that you're thinking of Springer... his avatar resembles Simon Cowell.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Yes,

Springer's avie looks like a nicer version of Simon Cowell.

All due respect, of course, but *he's sooooo cute*

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hmmmmm..................
Man! Legends? WOW! Legends, not just friends, eh?

Soficrow comes to mind, as does Valhall.
I bust on Chissler alot, but in actuality he has nothing but my respect.

I don't want to name alot of names, due to the fact that I'll forget some (well alot) of people.

But there are alot of people who I follow around and read, simply because they are the poster.

Alot of legends around here.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

yeap
thats it he looks like simon cowell
i am rubbish with names even online

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Aren't we all legends here at ATS ?

No.

I'm actually surprised more people haven't listed Steve-o.

I mean really. Is there a BETTER person here than Steve? He is the epitome of kindness and caring, even if he doesn't author a lot of threads.

Let's not forget his incredible talent for art and the absolute desire he so often shows.

Steve has more admirable qualities than most of us here.

I pray I can be more like him some day.

Speakeroftruth,

Let me return the thank you for the kind words. You are, in turn, one of my absolute favorites around here. I try to respond to your threads when I am able. Though, I must admit, that they are so perfect (in most cases) that I don't reply because I can't even begin to think of anything to add.

"Isolationism is America's Answer" is pure genius and truth and if ANYONE can show someone why accepting Jesus and embracing faith are good things, it is you. If you keep talking, you might even convince me hahah.

-------------

I agree, quality over quantity.

I just happen to believe that the "regular" members are better judges of quality in a lot of cases.

Even some of my own applause, I had to write the mod and ask what the hell it was for hahah. I certainly wouldn't have given myself applause in some of those cases....but hey, don't get me wrong, it's still appreciated.

Please don't make the mistake of buying into my cockiness. It's all an act. (As it should be. ATS is NOT real life.)

Though, I do VERY MUCH believe in my ability to actually THINK. And yes, I believe that is a good thing.

Jasn

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I think Simon Gray is the ATS legend. Havent seen him posting ever since the "Revolution" event though. Wonder what he´s up to.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

All due respect, of course, but *he's sooooo cute*

Springer, the cutie?

Mark is, in all honesty, my freaking HERO here at ATS. Not necessarily because of anything in regards to ATS "business", but because he is so damned accessible, down to earth and FRIENDLY!

He has NEVER failed to KINDLY respond to ALL of my u2us/questions/comments and seems to be an all around great guy.

I don't know if you guys have had the opportunity to watch him in the UFO special (I forget the name), but he was the ONLY good thing about it. He was so genuine and the had an almost child like enthusiasm for the subject.

This may get me a bit of "scorn" but I feel that I must say it so as to stay true to myself, but, Mark never seems to exude the same sort of pompousness that Bill does and I admire that in a person. Naturally, I do not know Bill in real life, so maybe he just rubs me wrong here. He just kind of reminds me of a "real" SimiusDei.

-----
Doc: And you must be Ringo. Look, darling, Johnny Ringo. The deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill, they say. What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?

Kate: You don't even know him.

Doc: Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him."
--Tombstone (Naturally
)
-----

Mark Allin, he's my kinda guy!

Jasn

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

I know what you mean.

I hate when I leave out names haha. Makes me (Jasn, not SimiusDei) feel bad.

Jasn

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei

I'm actually surprised more people haven't listed Steve-o.

Well, I think it may have to do with the fact that Steve-O tends to post mostly at BTS. Some of the posters at ATS don't post on BTS...

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

Certainly Asala.
Dallas

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join