It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vast structure just found in king crater on the moon!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
After my delightful tussle with moon hoaxers (Check the savaging of the light shadow, perspective sad argument ) I enjoyed ripping into that argument despite my spelling mistakes and all

ive felt obliged to release an image of a large (clear) enormous structure in king crater located on the moon.

Image Collection: 70mm Hasselblad
Mission: 10
Magazine: 30
Magazine Letter: Q
Latitude / Longitude: 5° N / 119° E
Film Type: 3400
Film Width: 70 mm
Film Color: black & white
Feature(s): KING

The vastness of it still takes my breath away. Ive managed to get my hands on the Hires versions of these images as NASA's servers have very very bad (deliberately) toned down versions. Wonder why?

Here is the full hires image link version kindly supplied from KeithLaney.net There are soooo many structures its painful to think how this secret can be kept up ..

Here is the NASA official version (spot the difference!) image link

Over the last few months ive found myself pouring over the blurred sometimes , very difficult to see, images of what could be structures and realized we need clearer evidence. Better images. Being creatures of pattern recognition I know this whole subject can be a bit of a Pandora's box , thats why im going to submit a few images over the next few months that are relatively clear and invite others to submit (non ambiguous) images here too!

I want this thread to convince members of the public that there maybe something up there. Engineers will look in and scratch their heads. Teachers, students skeptics etc. will soon begin to see what what some of us already know. There is no point showing the shape of a swan in some rock formation or other out there images, as the public (understandably) will shun these. I see all kinds of shapes in clouds as im sure you do so no silly submissions please.

There is no point in naval gazing and talking ,arguing among ourselves and not including the wider public in this debate so clear concise arguments are needed. There has to be a purpose to all this and we need to hammer this out now.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by harry20007]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by harry20007

Hi, harry:
is iirobotics.com your website?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Isn't that the site that had a members thread copied on it?

Forgive me if I am wrong.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Yes, it is

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Dang. Good catch.

What a coincidence, eh?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Oh, and I think this is still another case of seeing what one wants to see or imagines.

I see a crater/crevice that is it.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Oh, and I think this is still another case of seeing what one wants to see or imagines.

I see a crater/crevice that is it.

Maybe is interesting, maybe not.
But frankly, i'm more interested to the poster than to the content of the post, now...

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Definitely a good catch. I just did a search for "iirobotics" and found this one just posted today.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not sure if this means anything or not.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
yeah, just what exactly is going on here? iirobotics has been the topic of a copyright-infringement issue at ATS today.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
How strange, harry don't dissapear we don't bite...err at least I don't.

I also would like to know what your connection with www.iirobotics.com is.

Darn, isn't this off topic.

edit spelling

[edit on 9-12-2007 by sherpa]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So, that's an old picture from the Apollo mission?

If there is so much moon activity, wouldn't you think the japanese satelite orbiting the moon would capture something with its array of sophisticated equipment?

Kayuga/Selene

So, are the Japanese in cahoots with Nasa?
Have they simply not yet photographed the right areas on the moon?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Can you give me the link to the copied content... I'll have it removed if it is copied... We offer posters as guests..Its hard to keep \up with whats been posted but i will bring this up in meeting tomorrow and hunt down the offending content and have it removed and also ban the idiot whom put it there.... I post and do some graphics for iiRobnotics and i know the guys admire ABOVE top secret and will have it removed... There are 8 of us based around the world...

Cheers

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Wholly smokes I see it! Wow, good find. Upon scanning the full image you supplied in your link, I have also found anomalous things. I wouldn't have thought it, but it looks like the moon is a perfect habitat for waterfowl. I think that maybe millions of years ago a whole bunch of birds lived there. I've circled your alien face in red, and I also circled what I have found, which anybody can plainly see is Daffy.

www.freewebs.com...

www.freewebs.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
good work, damn good work

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Skepticoverlord has already posted at www.iirobotics.com with the details but the thread link is:

www.iirobotics.com.../

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Ha ha...look at our post times internos a dead heat !

Now we return you to our normal programming.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I knew it! The moon really is clockwork!
Just kidding, that is an interesting photo, hopefully more will turn up.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Offending content on iiRobotics removed I'll keep an eye on this for the next few weeks ... Thanks for heads up ,,,

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

OK,
back on topic: the picture IS interesting to me: i always encounter problems with keithanley website (err. 404) so i'm not able to download the clean version of the image.
I can't recognize the formation in the LPI low-res version.
Anyway, it would be a good idea to gather more images of the same crater, IMHO ...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join