It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vast structure just found in king crater on the moon!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
reply to post by photobug

photobug, you say you are seeing Noah's Ark on the Moon? Are you saying Noah's Ark was a spaceship? Since you spotted Noah's Ark on the Moon and made it public to the whole world would you please for everyones sake start a thread and entitle it Noah's Ark found on the Moon. Thanks Rik Riley

But can we keep this thread on lesss biblical waters

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
hey g'morning to the mighty Internos....Zorgon.... is that the 'bucket excavator' I have circled on the bottom? And in the northeast corner of the pic I circled something sticking off the peak of the hill. Any ideas besides rocks?

[edit on 10-12-2007 by spikedmilk]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ron, you've done some amazing ground work!!
There are more anomalies in those pics than are hair on my head! (And I ain't bald!!
)

OK. What do you think of these images where I've identified some 'anomalies'. The first one is strange. What's that white stuff like a huge shining metallic sheet on the side of that hill. Looks like some sort of a reflector!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Rich, I think that's a good find!
But heck, some would say that it could be just Moon rocks! I've enlarged the image and and this is what it looks like, at least to me!

[

I agree - and what this and the earlier Zorgon pics seem to me to indicate, if they are indeed buildings - is the tops of buildings. Quite a lot of these sorts of pics look like structures that are semi submerged within the surface. Air con units on a fairly monumental scale, perhaps?

I know there is some debate about a breathable atmosphere. Would it help sceptics that think these phenomena are nothing more than rocks and light tricks to suggest that actually what we have on the moon is an underground world?

LW

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiBosh

KaiBosh, You had better write or email NASA and ask them why they placed on Earth the black arrow in this photo pointed in that direction on this particular Moon shot. You may be on to something when I assume you meant Pleiadeans on the Moon. I would not limit myself why not a 10 to 12 inch telescope to view the Moon. Rik Riley

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Here are some 'vertical' anomalies located along the bottom of the photo.........

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Harry i haven't bothered reading this thread, because those pics in the OP are a load of crap.

You can't even use the term stretching here. Theres nothing to stretch.
Please, find some real stuff to show us.
I think these are some of the worst moon pics i've ever seen in my life.

Sorry mods.

The reason I hate unclear moon pics, the ones you really have to use your imagination with, is that:

-some people seem to see lots and lots of little things that COULD be something. With maybe less than 1% chance that it actually is.

-This over time makes the person actually start to believe something is there.

- They then spend hours scouring over moon pics, seeing things that aren't there.

This happens to be the same way religion works. Convince yourself of something enough and it's real, you'll start to see signs of jesus everywhere.
Same as with you'll start to see signs of alien life everywhere on the moon if you've convinced yourself that's the case.

And for the record I'm very open to good moon pics, and I think things may be up there.
I just hate bull#.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by T0by]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
Harry i haven't bothered reading this thread, because those pics in the OP are a load of crap.

You can't even use the term stretching here. Theres nothing to stretch.
Please, find some real stuff to show us.
I think these are some of the worst moon pics i've ever seen in my life.

Sorry mods.

wonderfully worded T0by

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
God !! Why don't we get that quality and detail in our modern photos !!! I mean that alone is fishy, anyway it's a really nice photo
And the first thing I noticed in the photo was that big white square, looks like a big mirror, but could possibly be a fault in the photo.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

And mike, you post some good stuff sometimes.
Try to keep your credibility out of the gutter and stick to images with substance.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Right angled piping among structures. This is without any question not natural!

[edit on 10-12-2007 by harry20007]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Internos!
please have a look in your mail box, not the u2u!
H

(I see people!)

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by T0by

Hi Toby, Hmmm words fail me... Just to say... I have not proclaimed the submitted pics as anything YET! but theytre worth a look. Now if you dont like what you see get off the THREAD! its easy. I have no truck with Ego-ridden lonely bullies whom stain the good feeling of why im here. I think there is a freedom to express ideas and theories here, so take your rattle else where! Constructive criticism is whats needed and i do see some sense in what youre saying just cut the venom.

Your words are what will put off the public contributing to ATS in the future.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by harry20007]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I ran out of cigarettes, but I'm fine now.

Try not to daydream too much that's all.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Edit: removed reference to one-line response

Originally posted by Havalon
Internos!
please have a look in your mail box, not the u2u!
H

(I see people!)

Thank you for you email:
The location doesn't look to be the same:
the last picture you sent me is the most interesting one: if you look carefully, you'll notice that it has a 3d shape, a reflection and a shadow:
now the problem is to find it in another image...

[edit on 10/12/2007 by internos]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
I ran out of cigarettes, but I'm fine now.

Try not to daydream too much that's all.

OK I'll try not too, but if u read my initial post you would see a few words that agree with what your saying but we cant just wait for the golden egg to lay we have to find it and that means rummaging through crap to get it so be it.

The rosetta stone didnt just appear all nice and clear on someones door step, it was dug up and looked over for years.

I'm trying to give up the death sticks at the moment and i know that feeling of cig starvation

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hey check this out by what might be the excavator...is this is an entrance of some sort? a bridgeway?.....

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'll always still think that crap+crap=crap
I guess I just prefer pictures and videos with more definite answers.

Moon pictures and ufos should stand up to the same scrutiny and research which 9/11 has had to.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
the picture in the original post looks like nothing. I mean did you actually look at it before you posted it?

[edit on 10-12-2007 by alanbmac]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join