It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation: The Evidence For EBEs

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hello,
I'm fairly new here, and have been 'lurking' for a couple of weeks. I've read several threads, and have greatly enjoyed the conversations.

I haven't exactly found what I was looking for, so I thought starting this thread might help those like me, who are new to the site. ATS seems to have the bulk of the internet's collective 'evidence' here within it's various threads.

I LOVE that each case is given it's own thread, and the merits of that case are debated within the thread, however, the great number of different cases makes it difficult to examine the actual 'evidence' from a wider perspective.

While browsing the site, and learning the functions, I came across a thread that may help us, it's titled: Compilation: The Best UFO Cases...

I feel this thread was a stroke of pure genius, and is perhaps the beginning of the next evolution in examining bulk evidence in a user generated environment like ATS.

I think we need more of this type of thread. Specifically, I'm proposing here a compilation dedicated to EBE Evidence. This evidence can come in the form of a picture, video, audio, etc. There are only two criteria, 1) That 'Evidence' exists, some form of physical data that can be scrutinized here. A pic, a clip, etc. 2) That this 'Evidence' pertains directly to an EBE (Extraterrestrial Biological Entity), ie a pic of an alien, or video of one.

I would ask that submitters format their additions to this thread accordingly:
Evidence Description: (Short description of data)
Evidence Source: (Place you found the data)
Evidence: (The picture or video itself)
ATS Thread(s) Pertaining to Evidence: (Link(s) to ATS Thread(s) discussing this data)

Possible Idea for Moderators...
In addition to the criteria listed above, Moderators at ATS would be in a position (programming and site access-wise) to add another tag to each image:
Status of Evidence: (UNDER INVESTIGATION, UNKNOWN, EXPLAINED, or HOAX, and a link to the source you are using to label the status. This means, if you read at site x that picture y is a HOAX, you would label the status as HOAX, and then post a link to site x.)

I really don't want this thread to turn into a running debate about which pics are 'real' and which are 'fakes', so ATS posters please just stick to the first set of criteria.

Lets try to establish a database where we can all go to examine EBE evidence itself, without arguments supporting or attacking the evidence.

This will theoretically give us all a shared knowledge base as well, and allow us to debate specific evidences by referencing this page for the source material.

Thank you very much for your time. Like I said before, I'm new here, and am only trying to organize data. If EBE evidence has already been compiled in a place I can't locate, please accept my apologies and someone U2U me with the link

~Example Entry~
Evidence Description: Possible Alien In NASA Moon Footage
Evidence Source: www.youtube.com...
Evidence:

ATS Thread(s) Pertaining to Evidence:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Evidence Description: 33 Year old dead alien body found in Peru
Evidence Source: www.stage6.com...
Evidence: Please follow above link, video not available for embed...
to download the video clip directly, go here: video.stage6.com...
ATS Thread(s) Pertaining to Evidence: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Evidence Description: Alilen Interview (Allegedly from Area 51)
Evidence Source: www.para-normal.com...
Evidence:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-12-2007 by WitnessFromAfar]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Evidence Description: Real Alien Pictures (Also known as 'Aliens Night Out', depicting a 'backyard' encounter with several 'grays'
Evidence Source: www.aliensthetruth.com...
Evidence:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Evidence Description: Grey Standing Behind Pres. Bush During Speech
Evidence Source: www.coasttocoastam.com...
Evidence:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WitnessFromAfar
Evidence Description: Real Alien Pictures (Also known as 'Aliens Night Out', depicting a 'backyard' encounter with several 'grays'
Evidence Source: www.aliensthetruth.com...
Evidence:

Those images I found very compelling because I think they could be real. I heard Jaime Maussan talk about these on a video I found on Google I found it pretty compelling.

If these pictures are real, then EBEs are real.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Evidence Description: Best Alien Picture Ever? "...The below pictures were taken from a frame of a video called "UFOs: Fifty Years of Denial" © 1998 produced by Quick FOX Production, James Fox, Executive Producer (not associated with the FOX News Network)."
Evidence Source: www.ufoconspiracy.com...
Evidence:

Okay folks, that's all the research I've got time for today (12/9/07).
I'm away from my computer tomorrow, but will be back at this project again on Tuesday (12/11/07), and will add more then.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by WitnessFromAfar]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

the garden encounter looks pretty good, I would say it is authentic. It seem those are no costumes or some kind of puppets of some sort.

Its like they went for a walk, I wouldn't be much suprised if I've seen them bump into each other, seem uncoordinated.

Wonder if the guy invited them in for steak?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The video of the alien body in the tomb in Peru - someone needs to take it to the Smithsonian or some research laboratory. They could find out in about 2 seconds if it's real. Looks sketchy to me.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by Schaden]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Okay, I'm back on this archival project, and I feel the need to report here before posting further. I've spent the past 3 and a half hours approximately researching through the ATS threads for Evidence. Sadly, after my initial findings of (at least on the surface) several pieces of credible evidence, today's searching has provided me with a lot of, how shall I say it... 'crap'?

I've been thinking on this, and I've decided to post the 'crap' here in this thread too. If we're going to have an archive of all of the potential EBE evidence, who am I too screen out what evidence qualifies?

Using the format already established, (listing threads at ATS where each case is discussed) should lead the reader down the right path to establishing for themselves the level of credibility of each piece of evidence.

So please let me apologize for posting things I'm pretty sure aren't real. I do not attempt to mislead anyone, I just want to get all of the evidence assembled so that we can all have a look at it in it's bulk form. There needs to be a single page that we can all point to when discussing the overall data for the existence of EBEs. This will be helpful for both 'believers' and 'skeptics' alike.

So I just wanted to be clear, I'm in no way endorsing any of this evidence, just assembling it.

Also, please consider this an open invitation to any moderators to Edit any of my posts in this thread, to include a clear HOAX label, if the ATS threads pertaining to that evidence have concluded this.

Mods: Also feel free to edit my posts in this thread to add links to other threads here at ATS that also discuss that evidence. I'm doing my best, but there are a TON of threads here, and I'm new. If you remember a thread that I've missed, please add it!

One final note, I'm also going to post a few pieces of evidence here that I haven't seen at ATS yet. I'll do this after I feel I've exhausted the ATS archives, so that I can be fairly certain I haven't missed an existing thread.

And if anyone has any actual evidence, ie a pic or video of:
The Varginha affair (1996)
Please post it!

Thanks for your comments and help ATS posters!

-WitnessFromAfar

[edit on 11-12-2007 by WitnessFromAfar]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Evidence Description: Supposed Human/Alien Hybrids...
Evidence Source: www.coasttocoastam.com...
Evidence:

From the comments in the thread, this evidence appears false...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Evidence Description: Scary Alien Video (Rubber Johnny Clip)
Evidence:

From the comments in this thread, this evidence appears to be from a music video for Aphex Twin...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Evidence Description: Real Alien Pics... Compiliation at External Website... From the thread,

Super Moderator 'Byrd' says,
"Well, let's see... from the top we've got:

* Alien from the debunked "alien autopsy"
* "Real Baby" is actually S/FX from a horror movie and not Harlequin fetus" (I know I've seen the movie. Want to say "Rosemary's Baby II" but I don't think that's right. One of the movie buffs here can tell us)
* Obvious Fake is a sculpt job from an S/FX studio (we discussed it here in '03 or so)
* Carcass is another from the debunked "alien autopsy"
* Skull is classic Peruvian (I believe) head binding.
* "alien" is another sculpt S/FX job.
* Yet Another Skull is classic head binding. No aliens involved. "

Evidence Source: www.area51zone.com...
Evidence: I can't get to this page through my company firewall, if a mod is capable of posting a pic here, please do!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Evidence Description: Yet Another Mexican Alien Video...
This is the one where a 'robot' is claimed to be filmed...
Evidence:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
b]Evidence Description: Dead Alien Found In Dumpster...

From the Thread, Free-Spirit was quoted,
"The alleged little dead alien is just a plastic alien toy used as a keyholder or souvenir and sold in most ufo related stores. The video was presented by a person from Los Angeles sometime ago telling a tale that this was an actual little alien that he found somewhere ... End of story."

Evidence Source:
1st Source: www.livevideo.com... id=969&tx_category=1
2nd Source:
www.youtube.com...

Evidence:
[
Image at: i75.photobucket.com...

Link to where similar Alien Toy can be purchased:
desvelado.com...

From the comments in these threads, this evidence appears false...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Evidence Description: New Alien Footage (Broomhil Park Encounter)...
Man flees from supposed Alien, Audio seems compelling, video not clear.

Evidence Source: Youtube video, now down

Evidence:
It appears that the original video at youtube is down.
Pic here:

Another here:

ATS Thread(s) Pertaining to Evidence:

The general concesus from the thread is that the evidence isn't clear...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Evidence Description: Leaked footage from real alien incident in 1984. Lake County Incident, or McPherson Tape...

From the thread, IsaacKoi says,
"While this is not a link to the film of an alleged abduction that appears regularly on ATS and certain other forums (i.e. the movie entitled “Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County”, commonly referred to as "The McPherson tape”) you may be interested to know that "The McPherson Tape" was a remake.
The version of "The McPherson Tape" broadcast in 1998 on UPN was in fact a remake (NOT a re-enactment), with a MUCH bigger budget, of an earlier version of the same movie. The first version was filmed in one night, with a budget of about $6,500.
Both versions of the movie were directed by Dean Alioto.
I've previously provided relevant links and references on ATS and elsewhere. Unless you want more, the link below probably contains sufficient information:
www.badmovieplanet.com...

Evidence Source: Youtube video, now removed...

Evidence: Video has been removed from youtube for "Terms of Use Violations..."

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Evidence Description: Real Alien Footage (takes place in residence, hallway and bathroom) Alien chases cameraman...

Evidence:

ATS Thread(s) Pertaining to Evidence: None that I know of so far, please start one if you wish

Well, after an entire day of researching evidence that does not inspire my own personal truth meter, I decided to post this short clip I found on YouTube recently. While there are many questions about this clip (like why was the guy filming in the first place...) My initial impulse upon viewing this scene was one of real fear. It might be faked, but wow did it scare the crap out of me. My girlfriend won't watch this one, which is another sign (in my mind) that there might be something too it LOL.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Evidence Description: James Casbolt Pictures, (2)
First of a 'Nordic', Second of an MIB

Evidence Source: www.jamescasbolt.com...

Evidence:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Evidence Description: An Alien From Thailand...
The original article claims this creature was birthed from a cow. Most ATS members seemed to think it was some sort of mutation...

Evidence Source:
funtasticus.com...

Evidence:

ATS Thread(s) Pertaining to Evidence:

<<   2  3  4 >>

join