It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Alien Pictures???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I found these pictues on the net and was curious as to what everyone else thought about them.

Link

The way I look at these things, is sometimes the most incredible, the most bizarre, the most outlandish, tends to be closest to the truth. People who investigate these things see fakes all of the time. How often do we actually get the real thing, and how would we honestly know if it was the real thing or not? To be perfectly honest, I don't see all of these 'flaws' you are reporting. Just like I see no big worries regarding chemtrails, or the hoaxed moon landings.

It's all a matter of perspective. I still stand by them, because there are certain elements that truly stood out to me. I have a camera just like this, and have recorded people with night vision. No human being would be able to perceive the infrared beam being projected from the camera. The alien in the photos is clearing shielding his eyes from it. Secondly, you can see the beam reflecting in the alien's eyes. That shouldn't happen either. Thirdly, the plant does not look copied and pasted to me at all. It's not the same branch, you can see the top left leaf is turned at a different angle.

Fourthly, the one branch that looks superimposed in the foreground, you can see the same distortion that the camera shows for the entire image on this branch. I have also noticed such strange images with my own camera. Using night vision distorts any image you pickup, because it is a single beam being projected from the bottom of the camera. The reason it looks fake is because it is catching the IR directly from the beam. It is brightest and focused mostly in this area, essentially lighting it up.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Its so hard to tell if pictures are true or not. They look to real to be real.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
yea cool pics, they were posted like 10 times but theyre still cool.

i think this is proof aliens excrete liquid waste the same as humans

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I think it sort of looks like Michael Jackson without hair. Disappointing that better quality (larger) images aren't available of the "Alien's Night Out".

[edit on 7/21/2004 by muckminer]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Of course, the pictures could be better quality, but there are some other, interesting pictures of these aliens on the website I provided.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Its hard to tell if pics are fake, thats for sure! Whether they are real or not they are quite facinating to look at. Im no expert in photography, so I cannnot offer difinitive proof either way!

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hard to tell if there real. I find it hard to believe that with all that technology they would be running around naked for the paparazzi to snap photos. Unless the tabloids are secretly modeling magizines for aliens

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It is always difficult to tell if they are real or not.

Did anyone see that Mcphreasons tape? Its funny so many people thought it was real- they didnt think to look at the credits and see that it was a hoax- the funniest bit in the credits is when it comes up with Alien 1, Alien 2, Alien3 etc and who the aliens were played by!

Its a shame people do play hoaxs because then people have a hard time trying to decide whether to believe or not.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
Of course, the pictures could be better quality, but there are some other, interesting pictures of these aliens on the website I provided.

Sorry I didn't see the other images at first - did review the site and saw the other images...I think they are real fake. That said, if I didn't know better and only saw it on television, I would think the towers falling weren't real...

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
www.rense.com...
right on that page. someone thinks its fake......

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Yes someone does think its fake.

A bunch of people do think it is real though, and I am pretty convinced that the person who posted it on the site thinks its real. Why else would he have a site that says its fake on the page?

Also, look it his/hers response to the page.

RR

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Fake but some damn good fakes nonetheless!

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Why are you so sure they are fake?

I used to believe they were fake to, until I watched them carefully in this thread, and now I�m not that sure. I see nothing that looks fake.

I think they could be real...

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
What are the aliens doing?

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Is there any video to go with these images or is there just pictures. I know many video cameras come with night-shot now, But was not aware normal cameras have the same nightvision. Now if I saw these things moving around in a video I would be really impressed. If they are just pictures they could easily just be alien dummies/ props that were posed for these shots without faking anything in the film. Im not saying this is the case but it is one easy way it could be done if it was a hoax

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I still believe the pics are real, but I have a question:

Why are they naked? Or they aren�t?

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well it does say that he was filming with a video camera, so those pictures must be stills. So, he must have video footage, surely he would have released that too.

That fact is the only thing that tells me it is fake. If I saw the running footage I feel there is a good chance I would believe what I am seeing.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin

I still believe the pics are real, but I have a question:

Why are they naked? Or they aren�t?

Some people think the Greys are wearing some type of skin tight suit and are not infact running around naked. Something maybe like our space or bio suits but advanced so much that they look like a second skin perhaps made up of some type of nano technology. I tend to go with that theory more then that they are always running around naked.

although Greys could be the cosmic flasher
of the univerese who knows

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Don�t ask me why but I didn�t think it was possible to sneak that close to Greys without them knowing of your presence, let alone get away with using recording technology on them.

The site offered an explanation but I don�t quite understand why the alien is looking straight into the camera in the first picture.

And as some already said, it was according to the text supposed to have been shot on video. Well, why not show us the video then? The "beings" are very slender which I think will rule out a small person in a costume. So either they are dummies/dolls or the real thing.

Offcourse it could also be 3d-animation, didn�t think about that first.
However it really doesn�t look like it.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
These are fake, without question of a doubt.

There was a long thread ages ago which fairly proved them to be fake. I remember pointing out all the flaws.

Very poor attempt, I'm surprised to see them again.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join