It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Alien Pictures???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Not to shabby, although I wouldn't comment on it's authenticity unless I see the whole video. But on the lighter side of it:

external image

DUDE where's My car!!

Don't just stand there taking pictures, help me find my contact.

I'm sooo drunk, we need to find a new planet without moonshine.

Dammit, as soon as I locate my probe I'm gonna show you what we do to nosey humans!

Hey guys, this isn't funny. Last time you left me on a planet they probed me! I want my mommy!

Yes I'm sniffing my finger, no you don't want to know why.

Ok that's my $.2 on grey humor for the day

Good pix let's see the video.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith
Not to shabby, although I wouldn't comment on it's authenticity unless I see the whole video. But on the lighter side of it:

external image

DUDE where's My car!!

Don't just stand there taking pictures, help me find my contact.

I'm sooo drunk, we need to find a new planet without moonshine.

Dammit, as soon as I locate my probe I'm gonna show you what we do to nosey humans!

Hey guys, this isn't funny. Last time you left me on a planet they probed me! I want my mommy!

Yes I'm sniffing my finger, no you don't want to know why.

Ok that's my $.2 on grey humor for the day

Good pix let's see the video.

The contact one and the locate probe one made me
so much. I want more Grey humor if other pics show up ,that made my day on ATS

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Mac, the one picture with athe"alien" with a hat? not to be mean, but I don't think those pics are real.
JS, LOL, love those jokes-made my morning.

[edit on 22-7-2004 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
real or not, scared the crap out of me.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yeah I like the one about the alien being drunk. They look real but unless I see footage a lot points in the direction of being fake. Pretty good fakes. Hey does anybody have a link to the video with those aliens who appeared in the credits.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
im going to say they are fake. i dont believe in alieans and will only believe when i see some in my backyrad for my self. sorry guys

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
they are very fake they are just blow up aliens taped or tied to the ground

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
freaked out, but there is noo way they are real pics!

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I doubt there real but somebody did a nice job on these.
But yeah the first time I saw these I quoted Peter Griffen from Family Guy. "Holy Crap!"
:

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Wow....I honestly can't believe more people didn't see these and immediately start laughing. Come on, guys...it's rather obvious that they are little alien dolls. The first time I saw these a month or two ago, I didn't think for a second that anyone in their right mind would believe they were real, but alas I have been proven wrong

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Mac, the one picture with athe"alien" with a hat? not to be mean, but I don't think those pics are real.
JS, LOL, love those jokes-made my morning.

[edit on 22-7-2004 by mrmonsoon]

I thought it was a hat too, but upon looking at a close up, the "alien" is shielding it's eyes with it's arm. They seem fake to me.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
you notice how there's always something blocking their feet? can't see below the knee or thigh.

They are fake. If the video was real it would be out already.

Why do people waste their time and ours making this BS? Stupid idiots.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by porky1981
you notice how there's always something blocking their feet? can't see below the knee or thigh.

They are fake. If the video was real it would be out already.

Why do people waste their time and ours making this BS? Stupid idiots.

Porky,,,, don`t get yourself into a twist..... It is ok... Take a few deep breaths..... Feel better?
If you do not like the topic, then do not bother with it.....

Personally, I am skeptical especially if there was a real video it should be released and not just a few photos. If there really is a video if would be neat to see. But, seeing that the light is shining on them and they do not seem to care, I am somewhat skeptical. But, pretty good pics otherwise.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
haha each position they're in seems staged! i might give it a second glance though if the quality/scans were a little better. reagarding "the video" ... i doubt there is one.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
sorry JCMINJAPAN, I just get really annoyed. I want to believe in UFO's, yet people deliberately go out of their way to stage video and photographic hoaxes. I really don't see the reason for it...

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Know what you mean... but, at least people are trying to find anything... maybe one time we will get lucky..
I doubt it though..... Out of something like an estimated 70,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (70 sextillion) stars in the universe, you would think that maybe a few of the planets circling them would have intelligent life......
The result is said to be more stars than there are grains of sand on all of Earth's beaches.
www.space.com...

I have to go with the odds. I doubt that we will ever see reals pics, unless they come in front of TV cameras or the govt. releases real pics. But, just looking at the pics can get our hopes up.

[edit on 23-7-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I want to believe....

....there is a video.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
In photo 1 there seems to be a image of the big Inca head (that Monty gives to the simpsons after Bart gives Monty the life gining blood)in the right window.

And in the third photo whether they are little grey men or not they are for sure break dancing, just check they grey in the middle about to fold into the backspin

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
My first impression was that you never see their lower bodies or feet, indicating they were attached to something.

My second impression was, if one alin was caught in the infrared beam and was reacting to it, they sure as hell wouldn't have allowed the guy to film them, and possibly confiscate and/or abduct and brainwash said filmer ( if you believe all ufo abduction accounts ).

If aliens were visiting us, and making excursions on a regular basis, and weren't bothered about being filmed whilst doing so, I'm sure there would be a lot more convincing footage of them out and about in the world today.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I used to think that "I'd only believe in UFO Space Aliens if they were at a White House meeting, spacecraft in the rose garden, and reported in Time Magazine, the New York Times and actually expanded the margins of the Wall Street Journal front page for the first time in history."

Now I think that just won't do, that it would require much more proof, such as credible web sites that have backed things up for years with things not only from mainstream sources, but also from first hand witnesses.

Yup if Space Aliens landed, and they reported it on Fox News, with Bill O'Reilley saying "way to go," I would have about as much respect for it as something from a source even less credible than the "Weekly World News," the supermarket rag.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join