It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Alien Pictures???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:
Xon

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It was a programe on descovery about picture like last one. In africa the was people that whan they got babys they took like this texstil ting and attatshd around the head, so when they grown the hrad had only one way to grow and that is upp, Sorry for my bad english but I doent know how to explain this. But I am sure someone else that have heard about this is better in english them mee.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Lol I dont think any pic, video or even personal experience would convince folk. shock and denial are mechanisms to protect the mind from anything disturbing or outside of expected reality. If I blow your freinds head off infront of you, your mind will refuse to accept its real, its too much to process. Same with stuff like this. If a real humanoid creature appeared in your loungeroom, your mind would reject it, despite the evidence of your 5 senses. Its not within the parameters of your reality therefore the mind goes into autoprotect.
"This is not happening"
"this cant be real"
"bullsh*t"
"no way"
"im seeing things"
"its fake"....................................................Get the idea?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
what about the first pic, before the skull?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I remember seeing some documentary or another, Xon, too. I think it was some sort of tribal tradition for the children to have very tight rags wrapped around their heads so that their skull shapes would be compressed and elongated. I think it was only a very small tribal group who did this in Africa so shouldnt get mixed up with any 'real' alien skeletons that I hope will be discovered some day!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4
Well it does say that he was filming with a video camera, so those pictures must be stills. So, he must have video footage, surely he would have released that too.

That fact is the only thing that tells me it is fake. If I saw the running footage I feel there is a good chance I would believe what I am seeing.

I don't understand this comment. Why does everyone think anyone with a good photograph or video clip wants to stand underneath the spotlight and scream, "Look at me! Look at me!"

Anonymity is like virginity -- it only takes one prick to lose it, and once gone, you can never get it back.

Why do you think that such persons want every nut and freak within a 5,000 radius knocking down doors for more info?

I am also at a loss whenever I hear such comments as "they look too real to be fake." Spoken like a truly closed mind, IMHO.

Does this mean I look at every photo and video clip and assume without exception they're all legitimate?

Of course not. But neither am I so ignorant to so casually dismiss them to begin with.

In truth, the only person who knows beyond a shadow of a doubt whether or not such artifacts are legitimate or not is the person responsible for producing them.

Everyone else either looks to objectively explore every possible explanation, or (unfortunately and most often the case) limits any possible objective interpretation of data to the framework of their pre-exiting beliefs. Sad...

Please forgive if someone already covered this somehwere between pgs. 1-3...

[edit on 10-1-2005 by sdrumrunner]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well, they could be models, but the lighting, considering the infrared, is awefully good and accurate in my view. The link provided in the first post does not work for me, giving me an error. And I'm not about to put it in my trusted zone to find out, sorry. So my question is, who took these pictures, where, and is there any other info to go along with them, which would be real helpful. Obviously, the video they were pulled from would help even more. Although I would venture that if it is indeed real, the video, and possibly the owner, maybe no more. If there is one thing governments are good at, it is coverups.

I too am of the opinion that many people, even if a UFO landed in their yard, and the aliens interacted with them, would dismiss it as a hoax, calling it a holograph or something. Aliens and 9/11 do have something in common: Most of the good evidence has been destroyed or is covered up, and what evidence remains public never seems to be enough to be fully conclusive.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Fake...seen them before, last year...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by viclis
Fake...seen them before, last year...

Well, would you mind enlightening us noobs as to where there exists documentation of this particular case having been debunked?

I'm sure having made such a claim you know where I can find substanitating evidence... Thx...

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
Okay, in your opinion which photo is more creditable?

This one

or this one?
my god i am only 9 years old and already i know aliens exist!

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
There will always be thousands more UFO picture hoaxes than Alien picture hoaxes simply bcause much more effort is required to get an Alien right. Especially against a real backdrop.

UFO's present no moving parts are are much easier to composite against backgrounds. An aliens motions and positioning are guessed to be more like our own. Of course it's made easier by presenting partially obscured in bad light to take some of the work out of it.

OF Course - ONE Thing you may never ever see is footage of a short slim Gray clearly walking, talking, and openly gesturing out in the open. Hoaxers aren't up to that yet.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
wow great post sdrumrunner

but the first vid has been proven to be fake.. as have alot of alien pics. but there are still a few that could be real.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Looks like Michael got wasted again...

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I found the Alien interview at S-4 that a lot of people were looking for a while back.
Alien Interview at S-4

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I saw these pictures/the video in an hour and a half long documentary posted on another thread here not too long ago. I thought it was pretty good when I first saw it. Apparently the story is that they guy was hiding behind the fence and the aliens were looking for him. I never quite understood why they wouldn't have been able to see him, though.

I don't know if it's real or fake, I'm sort of sitting on the fence on this one. But I am pretty tired of seeing the same UFO pictures over and over. I'd much rather get a bunch of photos of the aliens themselves, like this one. Takes a lot more work to hoax.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I remember seeing some documentary or another, Xon, too. I think it was some sort of tribal tradition for the children to have very tight rags wrapped around their heads so that their skull shapes would be compressed and elongated. I think it was only a very small tribal group who did this in Africa so shouldnt get mixed up with any 'real' alien skeletons that I hope will be discovered some day!!!

South American head-binding...and sadly, prep for sacrificing....

The night vision pics (as have been mentioned) were pretty well debunked in a lengthy thread last year or so... If nobody's posted it yet (haven't seen all the pages of this), I'll try and find it. The photographer used a model. One of the biggest flaws is of course the type of fern used as foliage, as the size is a dead giveaway that indeed the alien is a small model. There was another pic of the model mounted on a fence, which showed that given the way it works, either the alien (if real and feet versus inches tall) would be illuminated or the fence, not both....and other such details pointed out be some of our resident photo and image experts....

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The way I look at these things, is sometimes the most incredible, the most bizarre, the most outlandish, tends to be closest to the truth. People who investigate these things see fakes all of the time. How often do we actually get the real thing, and how would we honestly know if it was the real thing or not? To be perfectly honest, I don't see all of these 'flaws' you are reporting. Just like I see no big worries regarding chemtrails, or the hoaxed moon landings.

That's just what I think.

Gen. Exon claimed there was a shadowy group which he called the Unholy Thirteen who controlled and had access to whatever was recovered: “"In the '55 time period [when Exon was at the Pentagon], there was also the story that whatever happened, whatever was found at Roswell was still closely held and probably would be held until these fellows I mentioned had died so they wouldn't be embarrassed or they wouldn't have to explain why they covered it up. ...until the original thirteen died off and I don't think anyone is going to release anything [until] the last one's gone."

Many bodies in the Solar System have been suggested as being likely to contain conventional organic life. The most commonly suggested ones are listed below; of these, three of the five are moons, and are thought to have large bodies of underground liquid, where life may have evolved in a similar fashion to deep sea vents.

For some reason, it won't show the list, but I must add to it Planet X.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by aryaslove]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Sorry, but havnt any of you noticed that theres always something covering their feet? Their just, well, i guess you could call them dolls. After you've read this go and look at the picture again and read the user post right at the bottom of the page on rense.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I just found this new video about a ufo over Las Vegas
check this out!
www.metacafe.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You have to hunt for the real ones...
the famous alien interview is legit with pics and the avatar on this subject is real.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The photo looks real to life exactly as it would if it was an alien. However it is easily replicated with rubber models and sculptures of an alien. "Human Sized Action Figures" if you will.

...And if it is real? that looks like someones front yard!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join