It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation: The Evidence For EBEs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
Wierd Seal/Alien Beach Thing Called Cuddles...

Claimed to have been discovered by a skydiving team after landfall...
Has been claimed to be a dog, a seal, the Canary Island Creature, The Creature from "Mel's Hole", and an Alien communicating to an ATS poster in a dream...
Also described as a 'Creature Creation', by famous artist, Juan Cabana
Canary Island Creature Info is at:
www.spartechsoftware.com...
and also:
www.americanmonsters.com...
Mel's Hole info at:
en.wikipedia.org...'shole
Juan Cabana's work (a lot of which involves beach scenes...) is at:
www.thefeejeemermaid.com...
A good galery of Juan's work is here:
www.thefeejeemermaid.com...

Evidence Source:
www.uwesu.net...

Evidence:

ATS Thread(s) Pertaining to Evidence:
Seal (Original) Thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Dream communications thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
EBE Levitating Plasma Ball HOAX!!!!!

Okay, 1st and foremost, I'm not trying to break the rules here. I DO think it's imperative within this thread at least once to represent some of the 'crap' that people will pull when discussing the topic of UFO's/Aliens.

This poster obviously created this clear HOAX, and posted it on ATS and Youtube as real. They came here trying to convince people it was real...

Thanks to ExquisitExamplE for some awesome Batman work!
The toy used to create this video can be found here:
i24.ebayimg.com...

And thanks to Springer for booting this guy/gal out of the ATS environment!

Hopefully, anyone else thinking of trying the same thing will see this entry when reading this thread, and think the better of fraudulent actions.

We all want to see evidence, but creating deliberate falsehoods simply clogs up the ATS gears. This thread is intended to collect the evidence available, and this example I believe is necessary to illustrate how the pool of data has been corrupted.

Evidence Source:
www.youtube.com...

Evidence:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Nice to meet you to!

I like how you set this thread up, You'r going to get many flags for this, I for one have already flagged it.

-Jimmy-

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
Small Alien Sneaking Past Horses and Riders...

This photo has been explained as a dog standing at a wierd angle to the camera, but that theory was successfully refuted due to the way the gamma filter was used to find the dog image...
According to the thread(s) and tons of external analysis, it could be anything...

Debunked (in spanish) here:
www.investigandomisterios.cl...

Rebuttal of Debunking here:
cifa-ovni.blogspot.com...

Evidence Source:
www.rense.com...
thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

Evidence:

Uncropped Version Here:

Well ATS peeps, that's all I've got time for today...
I'll be back at this again on Friday (12/14/07).
Please feel free to add your own evidence to the thread, the format is well established now and easy to use!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy910130

I hope so! If you have any pieces of evidence to add here to the thread feel free to jump in, I'll be away from my computer till friday, posting-wise anyway, but I'll try to check in to see if anything new pops up while I'm away!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
The Alien Skulls...
There are several 'sets' of evidence pertaining to 'Alien' skulls, these will be examined here as 'Set 1', 'Set 2', etc...

I'm not sure how to categorize these findings, but it seems to me that this particular section of evidence should be cross posted both here in the 'Evidence for EBEs' thread, and also in the 'Existential/Circumstantial Evidence for Aliens' Thread I hope to create later down the line...

Set 1 was claimed to have been found while hiking on Rodopa Mountain (South Bulgaria). The skull in this set has been widely identified as a fractured sheep or goat skull.

Set 2 comes to us from www.burlingtonnews.net...
It is a large collection of several different specimens, some horned, some not...

Set 3 is commonly known amongst the UFO community as 'The Starchild Project'. A lengthy point/counterpoint on the Starchild is available at:
www.greatdreams.com...

Set 4 is from NASA's imagery of Mars. Spirit photographed this image, which was widely publicized by Richard Hoagland of the EnterpriseMission.com website...

There may indeed be further evidence of Alien Skulls online, and if found they should be added to this thread starting with 'Set 5'...

An overview on deformed and horned skulls can be found at:
www.neurosurgery-online.com...;jsessionid=HvYbmKhgyhfx21zstDcwkBnJncR1G1xyJdCSd8wmdnt00qFPmT TT!1219373867!181195629!8091!-1
and also here:
www.amjdermatopathology.com...;jsessionid=HvYQTnqTqt7bvyJt0p3B6TGFkryXQgJ6Gh4SwQ8XTVc6SQhLkb4Q! 1609592453!181195628!8091!-1
These reviews were brought to ATS attention by poster: SeekerOf

Evidence Source(s):
Set 1:
Not posted in original thread...
Original poster: The_Guy
Info on this skull can be found online at:
www.book-of-thoth.com...
Set 2:
www.burlingtonnews.net...
Set 3:
www.starchildproject.com...
Set 4:
marsrovers.nasa.gov...

Evidence:
Set 1 (Rodopa Mountain):

Set 2 (Burlington News):

Set 3 (StarChild Project)

Set 4 (Skull On Mars)

[edit on 14-12-2007 by WitnessFromAfar]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
WARNING!!!! THIS POST CONTAINS GRAPHIC PICTURES!!!
Sorry Mods, when I first posted this I didn't realize how graphic it was, please remove or alter to link form any images deemed to graphic...

Readers, please skip ahead to the next post, or past the images of this entry if you do not want to see a graphic autopsy!

Evidence Description:
Alleged Alien Autopsy, Yugoslavia case from 1966...
Shows pics of Doctors operating on a prone form. The patient looks not only dead but severely burned.

Evidence Source:
www.ufocasebook.com...

Evidence:

[edit on 14-12-2007 by WitnessFromAfar]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Evidence Description:
Bizarre Audio Transmissions From Saturn!
This one is direct from NASA, and were recorded by the Cassini Spacecraft... This post is probably another that could be cross-posted into a Compilation thread regarding existential evidence, but also (if an alien signal) would fill the requirements for this thread.

Evidence Source:
www.nasa.gov...

Evidence:
Image of Audio File:

This is the audio file, in .wav format...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
File also available here:
www.nasa.gov...
Another audio file, created from the original as analysis by ATS member: OnionCloud is here:
media.putfile.com...
A related news article from the Canadian is here:
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Evidence Description:
Australian Zombie Alien Video...
This one has been discovered to be a hoax...

Evidence Source:
www.australianufowave.com...

Evidence:

Video is at:
www.alienvideo.net...

From the Source:
"In April 2006, the Australian Film Commission funded an experimental digital video project by director Christopher Kenworthy. Between June and mid-August 2006 thirty-one clips of UFOs were created. The UFO videos were distributed over the internet via websites and video podcasts. Writers crafted background stories for the sightings, and answered thousands of e-mails using a fictional persona. The process, reactions and responses were recorded for a forthcoming documentary.
The project was hugely successful, being viewed by many millions of people. Very few people suspected that the clips were manufactured. Gradually, the level of plausibility was reduced, but only when the last two clips were uploaded did a large number of people get suspicious. It's also worth noting that two of the UFO clips we distributed were quite genuine - and no researcher was able to pick which two they were."

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
'The Biggest Secret' Alien Pictures...
Some of the images contained at the source have already been referenced in this thread. This post will example those that have not yet been featured.

Evidence Source:
thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

Evidence:

The following 2 images are stated to be fakes, from Germany 1950, showing a prank where an alien face was drawn onto a child???

this is an interesting thread, with a lot of various pieces of evidence all over it. I just picked out the Biggest Secret site because it had the most readily available pieces of 'evidence'. I'll most likely highlight other evidence pieces from this thread in later posts...

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
The Man Who Killed Two Greys...
The Story of Phil Schneider...
From the YouTube Desciption:
"Phil Schneider was a geologist, structural engineer, and underground tunneling expert who participated in the construction of many deep ... all » underground cities and bases in North America and abroad for the government. In May of 1995, suffering from terminal cancer, he began giving talks in Las Vegas describing in detail the underground cities, the government's secret deal with negative aliens, high alien technology being employed by the government-including "corbamite" (element 140), mining on the moon..."

These videos I believe constitute evidence in and of themselves. It may be a fraudulent story, but there seems to be enough detail in this case for active research and debate...

Evidence Source:
www.youtube.com... KCYtqZtOKi1ST31xRYhOLmt25fzSNX5wZab5GpyBXPYz_cK4EA_sC5B0bXr9qQZcDCpcMcBTIqSqbSsUM50D045M5FIi3OSG5GYzeXUH5YG_DLzJrAKzMzMUtPRxF5Ys53i-t1OuZave6ZeOtB9RPw 4UKn_OWAGUBsHsrVeb1uFr4WrEyNYUB8X0anm4hGsb2HaM9g_9o87gs2XN
Video has been removed due to terms violations at Youtube...

Evidence:

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
Alien Fungi and the Origins of Humanity...
Okay, first and foremost, READ THE ORIGINAL THREAD!!!
This post is SPECTACULAR, for many reasons. First amongst those reasons is that serious debate citing actual evidence occurs throughout it, from several posters. Also, this is a really interesting read. Everyone makes their points well, and there is real debate and teamwork going on here. Finally, it's a great post because there is real and test-able evidence here in the form of the 'Red Rain' phenomenon recorded in India, and other various spores and bacteria that have survived entry into our atmosphere from beyond.

Certainly, this thread is titled: Compilation: The Evidence for EBEs, whether large or small, fungi is classified as a biological entity, and these seem to be Extraterrestrial. I think this evidence belongs here in this thread.

Evidence Source:
To my knowledge, this theory originates within the thread, posted by: Cambrian77, from his post, "The material in the original post comes from the two mentioned books: Food of the Gods by Terence McKenna and The Cosmic Serpent by Jeremy Narby. Both are excellent reads."

Sourcing:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.erowid.org...
space.newscientist.com...
On DNA Links between Man and Fungus:
deoxy.org...

Evidence:

A related Thread (on the origins of human cognitive ability) is here:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well ATS Readers, that's all the research time I've got right now. I'll most likely be back on this project tomorrow

FYI, It seems to me that I'm coming to the end of the existing evidence within ATS on EBEs, I feel like there must be more, but I'm having trouble finding it. If any of you know of an existing evidence for this thread, please post it here or U2U me with the info and I will add it

After I've exhausted my search, I'll be adding external evidence pieces...

Much Love ATS!!!

-WitnessFromAfar

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Evidence Description:
Real Alien Skull (and body...)

This piece enters the thread as Set 5 of the 'remains' evidence. Most ATS posters identified this in the following manner...

From the Thread:
"Good Afternoon, As a physician I can absolutely affirm that this is a deformed human skeleton. It appears to be that of an infant with hydrocephalus; the molars are present at birth in the mandible (jaw bone) but erupt later. When the soft tissues decay, they are visible in the sockets as in this case."- J_Kalin

Links to info on Hydrocephalus:
en.wikipedia.org...
.....Macrocephaly:
en.wikipedia.org...

Evidence Source:
ufoinfo.com...
www.ufoinfo.com...

Evidence:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Evidence Description:
More Possible Alien Skulls???
Set 6 in the 'remains' section of evidence...

Evidence Source:
i102.photobucket.com...
i102.photobucket.com...
Posted by tnangela. tnangela, if you are out there and have more info on the source of these two pictures, please post it here!

Evidence:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
Pictographs/Images of Aliens that Pre-Date the Invention of the Camera...
Well, the camera was invented in 1827. It hit the production lines in 1839.
"In 1839, ...sold the rights for the daguerreotype (prototype Camera) to the French government and published a booklet describing the process."
inventors.about.com...

Therefore there can be no photographic evidence of EBEs before this date. Since the Extraterrestrial Visitation Phenomenon has reportedly been occuring for hundreds if not thousands of years, it only makes sense to report images drawn from (supposedly) eyewitness accounts before 1839 here in this thread. This entry will feature many pictures like this, and I hope others will add any I may have missed in this review.

Evidence Source(s):
www.coasttocoastam.com...
sirver.neutral.cz...
ufoartwork.com...
www.mactonnies.com...
www.daniken.com...

Evidence:

From the source (the Photographer submitting the pics to C2C):
"At Sego Canyon, north of Thompson, Utah, my Father and I, visited a site known for ancient Indian art work (ancient pictographs). It was obvious that the Ute Indians saw something outside of their world. Some of their pictographs look very much like space travelers and aliens with large eyes (see photo below)."
--Curtis Shamblin
More on the pictorgraphs in this area can be found here:
www.so-utah.com...

This image was found through ufoartwork.com
The locale is stated to be: Val Camonica, Italy

no data can be found for this image, please post if you have info on it!

posted by: ShadowXIX

The following are from Erik Von Daniken's Site:
from the UK:

and from ancient China, depicting the 'Chariots of the Gods'

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
Alien Interview??? No Sound Available...
This video is way too dark to make any sort of useful determinations, still it's a piece of evidence, so here it is...

Evidence Source:
www.youtube.com...

Evidence:

Pretty much everyone in this thread thinks it's bunk...

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
Alien Trys To Grab Kid While Playing Soccer...
Holy crap, this one is my favorite, even though the quality is so poor (cellphone camera recording). I knew this one was here at ATS somewhere! Sorry it took me so long to find it!

Evidence Source:
youtube.com...

Evidence:

A lot of posters think this one is a hoax (I have no opinion yet...)

[edit on 16-12-2007 by WitnessFromAfar]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hey there WitnessFromAfar. Not bad research, some of which seem to be a wee-bit of a dilemma in down to earth prosaic terms.
Keep up the work a following-through with the more unexplainable reports. Basically, I'd suggest your on track less a bit--more scrutinizing.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dallas

Thanks Dallas. This thread is certainly helping me see the overall picture of what evidence is available on this subject. I hope it is helping others also. I just want to point out again too, though, I do not endorse any of these entries with my personal seal of 'authentic'. I am not the originator of any of this evidence, just merely compiling the evidence for those like us who are interested.

Some of this stuff does seem a bit sketchy, but that is why I feel it's important to have a thread like this, where the source(s) (if available) is/are listed, and the thread(s) here at ATS that debate the evidence are listed. That way anyone curious about any particular piece of evidence can easily find out where it came from (or at least a starting point for their search on where it came from...) and what people here think about it.

I'm also really hoping that other ATS posters out there might have more information on some of this evidence, and can add it either to this thread, or to one of the threads that specifically deal with that piece of evidence. Especially if (like you appear from your post Dallas) you are not satisfied with the state of the evidence. Please, expand on this work! Everyone here is interested in getting to the bottom of this mystery, and the more we work together like this, the closer we all get

But most importantly, this thread gives us all a utility to use. For example, the next time someone new comes in (like I just did) and posts about a piece of Evidence already listed (like I about did with the video of the alien jumping out at the soccer kids), we can all collectively say,
"Check the compilation..."

And instead of digging through endless search results looking for that one thread we think we read here x amount of months ago, we can simply look here and find it.

This works for both 'Skeptics' and 'Believers'. It's just an organized way to reference all of this data, like a card catalogue at the library

Wow, when did I get so long-winded? Sorry all LOL.

But yes Dallas, I'm glad you are checking this thread, if you feel you have a particular view on one of these entries, I hope it's easy for you to find the right thread and start proving or debunking at your discretion

That will mean the thread is working!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join