It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation: The Evidence For EBEs

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
[The Following Video(s) is CGI]

Evidence Description:“Under this photo it says, "ESTE MATERIAL É UMA OBRA FICCIONAL"
Translation - THIS MATERIAL IS WORK fictional”

Evidence Source:
www.mundogump.com.br...
www.mundogump.com.br...
www.mundogump.com.br...
Content translated into English by Google:
www.google.com...
Extensive translation by ATS Member Yessy:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Evidence:
Image:

Part 1 of the Youtube:

youtube.com...
Part 2 of the Youtube:
www.youtube.com...

Google Video:

Google Video Link

video.google.com...
Article about the CGI:
www.ceticismoaberto.com...

ATS Threads pertaining to Evidence:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WitnessFromAfar
Evidence Description:
Bizarre Audio Transmissions From Saturn!
This one is direct from NASA, and were recorded by the Cassini Spacecraft... This post is probably another that could be cross-posted into a Compilation thread regarding existential evidence, but also (if an alien signal) would fill the requirements for this thread.

Evidence Source:
www.nasa.gov...

Evidence:
Image of Audio File:

This is the audio file, in .wav format...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
File also available here:
www.nasa.gov...
Another audio file, created from the original as analysis by ATS member: OnionCloud is here:
media.putfile.com...
A related news article from the Canadian is here:
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

ATS Thread(s) Pertaining to Evidence:

The audio file posted here has some interesting content.
First off it sounds phase delayed or out of phase and secondly i hear a freq gen or tone gen sweeping throughout the audible freq range 3 times over. Corresponding to the picture. This needs to be demodulated im very curious as to the message at the begining!
Joe

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Bump Bump

Anyone else that has audio background in either rf broadcasting, soundboard experience or studio recording would you please listen to the wav file from the nasa site posted above. I need some opinions on a possible demodulation schema for it , it would really seem there is something here.
Joe

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think that Johnny Anonymous might be the expert you're looking for with the right equipment Joe

I'll send him a U2U and see if he can come up with anything.

-WFA

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
@WFA

Awesome thanks! Just wondering if you or I should start another thread just on this audio file i really think it warrants it especially given a legit source and all.. Why weren't the seti people all over this, are they too god for the local galaxy... J/K
Joe

[edit on 21-5-2008 by Localjoe3]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Localjoe3
Just wondering if you or I should start another thread just on this audio file i really think it warrants it especially given a legit source and all..

There actually is one from late last year. You should give it a bump, this is an interesting case and there are a lot of new folks around who might enjoy reading about it:

I sent Johnny a U2U, perhaps he can help, or knows someone who can...

-WFA

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

www.mactonnies.com...

These are some of the oldest ceramic figurines from Japan ever discovered. They are called Jomon statues, if my art history class serves me well that is the historical period for which they are named, and there isn't much more information on that period. Except for the interesting 'rope' designs that can be found on many Jomon pieces.

Hope this helps.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Wow. This is an amazing thread.

I really appreciate all the work done on this topic.

I'm thinking I'm going to want to do a thread on NASA Mars images and what we can dig out of them looking real close.

Already what looks like a lady in a green dress has been discovered in the rover series. Maybe there's more to find in there.

Now that I see how it's done I'll have to get organized better than I am now.

Fixed typo

[edit on 22-5-2008 by sarcastic]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Most of the videos you are posting are fakes... you can tell they are computer generated by the way they move. The skulls are interesting however there are alot of deformaties and other illnesess which could cause such an occurance. Interesting thread tho. I would choose the videos that are unexplained because most alien close ups are fake, this also applies to images and autopsies.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by WitnessFromAfar
Evidence Description:
Small Alien Sneaking Past Horses and Riders...

This photo has been explained as a dog standing at a wierd angle to the camera, but that theory was successfully refuted due to the way the gamma filter was used to find the dog image...
According to the thread(s) and tons of external analysis, it could be anything...

Debunked (in spanish) here:
www.investigandomisterios.cl...

Rebuttal of Debunking here:
cifa-ovni.blogspot.com...

Evidence Source:
www.rense.com...
thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

Evidence:

Uncropped Version Here:

ATS Thread(s) Pertaining to Evidence:

Well ATS peeps, that's all I've got time for today...
I'll be back at this again on Friday (12/14/07).
Please feel free to add your own evidence to the thread, the format is well established now and easy to use!

Ok no jokes... I saw the video to this years ago, does it not exist anymore ? - you see the thing walking as it runs across the path - it's definately not a dog, if it's real it's a little humanoid like the one holding officer's hands in the pic someone posted in this thread.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mortalengine

I have not seen the video, if you can find it, please post it here with a link to that entry in this thread.

Thanks Mortal Engine!

-WFA

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I've been seeing a lot of previously discussed images come through lately, so I thought I would give this thread a bump for new ATS members to review before the new image policy goes into effect.

There are MANY cases outlined within this thread/report. Enjoy, and if you'd like to comment on a particular case, please follow the link at the bottom of the post to the appropriate thread where that case has been discussed at ATS in the past.

Much Love! and Welcome Newbies!

-WFA

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
oops double post, sorry!

-WFA

[edit on 6-3-2009 by WitnessFromAfar]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join