It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien signal or voice caught on Nasa tape from Saturn!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Speech patterns have been found in a radio signal released by NASA almost 3 years previously in 2004.

Judge for yourself what the voices are saying, it is a very bizarre anomaly but very much worth investigating.
Instructions:

1) Download and save the original WAV file from NASA/Cassini website:

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

2)Open an audio editor like Cool Edit or Sonar and raise the pitch/frequency of the file by 12 tones with the pitch shifter..
and there it is, speech patterns.

How can anyone explain this anomaly. Certainly NASA have no explanation for it after we presented the file to them for their opinion. SETI also dont know what make of it. What do you think?
SOURCE:

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
is this for real...

how is it still on NASA's site...

have they "created" an explaination for it yet.

interesting.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by omi_kron_gravitron]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Through the link they write this:

ime on this recording has been compressed such that 13 seconds corresponds to 27 seconds. Since the frequencies of these emissions are well above the audio frequency range, we have shifted them downward by a factor of 260.

What does that mean in laymans terms?
The way I initially understand it IF this is speech patterns then the ones speaking them must be speaking in ultrasound??

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This simply means they are radio signals slowed down to audible frequencies.
In no way it implies alien voices or transmissions. LOL
People are really desperate now, almost everything they see has an alien in it.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I played with the sound file a bit in Audacity (sound editing program) and came up with this:

media.putfile.com...

Now, I will say this, I don't necessarily believe this is an alien voice or anything (more specifically at the end of the sound file), but it certainly doesn't sound human.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
rocksolidbrain hello and welcome to this thread.

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
In no way it implies alien voices or transmissions. LOL
People are really desperate now, almost everything they see has an alien in it.

Who exactly is desperate ? I dont understand what you are tyring to say please enlighten me thank you.

I made an interesting post and i dont make many post's so please keep it light and show a little respect.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Honestly I don't mean disrespect or anything and that comment is in general. I'm sorry if you felt otherwise

One shouldn't jump directly to a conclusion that these are voices of aliens because there is not even slightest hint of that.

These are not voice signals, they are slowed down radio signals. All heavenly bodies emit radio waves (thats how radio telescopes work), even earth emits natural radio noise (you can hear it on an old AM radio).
The the source is natural not artificial. Yes, its strange because little is known about Saturn.

[edit on 10/9/2007 by rocksolidbrain]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OnionCloud

can you make this file downloadable please. thanks.

never mind,i heard it.

that is strange indeed,radio or voice,whatever it is,it's out there.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by KINGOFPAIN]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I don't think I can on putfile, and I have no where else to upload to. If you know of a website, feel free to tell me and I will happily upload it there

Edit: Nevermind, you hear it
lol

[edit on 10-9-2007 by OnionCloud]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by KINGOFPAIN
reply to post by OnionCloud

can you make this file downloadable please. thanks.

never mind,i heard it.

that is strange indeed,radio or voice,whatever it is,it's out there.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by KINGOFPAIN]

Try here

uploadfile2.putfile.com...

right click-copy link and paste it in the address bar
it should work
(i hope)

[edit on 10/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
Through the link they write this:

ime on this recording has been compressed such that 13 seconds corresponds to 27 seconds. Since the frequencies of these emissions are well above the audio frequency range, we have shifted them downward by a factor of 260.

So you have to stretch the wavefile to 27 seconds first and then multiply the frequency by 260... huhuh!
Cooledit will explode

It could be nothing or it could be some kind of a transmission from euh... mars? moon? (between some devices?). Not nesceseraly human or alien.

Funny. But not very usefull. To bad!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
well, alien speech its not, and i can guarantee that, since i have a degree in linguistics and have also studied phonetics.

just because it sounds like all the aliens from the movies does'nt mean its real. it lacks all the patterns that make up a language, and since you have to change its pitch to even hear anything, well....

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightsider2007
well, alien speech its not, and i can guarantee that, since i have a degree in linguistics and have also studied phonetics.

just because it sounds like all the aliens from the movies does'nt mean its real. it lacks all the patterns that make up a language, and since you have to change its pitch to even hear anything, well....

How is human linguistics even REMOTELY relevant to alien speech?

Jeez.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I am quite sure the Boys & Girls over at NSA have had their go at it. It's been over 3 years now. Is this the first such recording of this kind that has been floated from a NASA OP?

I sure as heck would hate to know that I was a GS- type sitting in a cubicle & my boss walks in with this kind of data, throughs it on my desk & tells me to pull it apart, put it back together & decode it by the end of the shift.

I wonder if anyone read about any obituaries of theirs in the local papers? Oh... sorry... forgot, their security clearances do not allow for their Real Occupations to be listed. Poor devils. I hope none went ot like the British SDI scientists. Brrrrrrrrr....

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

Sounds nothing like the aliens from any movies I've seen.. maybe Transformers or something.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This is what I think and I dont need any qualifications to say it. At about 6 and 9 seconds it appears that an audio pattern is repeated. This, on the surface at least, may serve to negate the possibility of this being atmospheric radio emissions.

I do not know much about atmospheric radio emissions aside from what I have listened to. If someone could confirm that repetition or extreme similarity in those noises does not happen often then this specific audio file may be significant.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
kinda sounds like feed back from somekind of electrical device. Could even be a Quasar.... Unknown, just stabbing in the dark

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Is this the same transmission they talking about in the end of this article?

Soviet radio operators also picked it up and published it in Moscow. Another mysterious radio message from the Moon was broadcast on French public television only one time before it was censored AFTER it leaked out. That transmission appeared to be a mysterious clearly spoken ALIEN LANGUAGE," further reports Steve Omar.

The famous French historian and author Robbert Charroux published the transmission which has been suppressed in the U.S. It came from U.S. astronaut Worden who transmitted it to NASA, and expert linguists have been unable to translate the message.

Canadian National Newspaper

really interesting...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I don't know, it's too short to actually make out anything, is there more?

From what I have here, I happen to hear frequent tics and it seems to be a consistent rhythm of sound. Perhaps it's just a pulse?

I'll divide this sound clip into two parts. When looking at the sound, it seems to have a "weak" part to it, I'll use that as a divider.

The first part, it sounds like it repeated a sound twice, sounding like a falling pitch, but it repeats twice. Then right after the first time, it goes up slowly at a steady rhythm. But then plays its own tune of some sort.

Remember, if a language is spoken correctly, the sound of it flows like music. Although, it might not apply to this Extra-Terrestrial/unidentified language.

In the last segment, I hear beeps as well, separate beeping in sets of 3-2's. Not only that, I hear sounds rising in pitch about four times..

Finally, I used Window's Basic Recorder and did this. I reversed it, and sped it up a few times. It sounds like static to me..

But there's a sound that happens to fall in pitch, but near the very end, it doesn't repeat the same sound again. It seems to.. twitter like birds.. almost.

But then again, it could go the original way and sound go up, but that was the second half. It makes me wonder if there was a disturbance in pattern?

Either NASA was just messing with people by elongating and/or reversing some useless sound or an alien language either.. which I doubt.

[Edit] I didn't realize that it was actually a 27 second long clip.

Also, be aware that humans are only perceptible to a limited range of sound frequency. Unlike humans, dogs can hear higher pitches of sound that even humans cannot hear. Elephants however, speak in subsonic sounds in which some humans cannot hear.

This proves the possibility that language can possibly exist in different frequencies, even to the extent that humans can't even hear it. Perhaps maybe that's why aliens could've talked behind our backs and we never even knew.

[edit on 9/10/07 by TsunamiLight]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TsunamiLight

Thank you for a very valid post.

When you talk about bird sound's that is really interesting. and also frequancy keep up the good and very valued post's.

To everyone else the topic title is not my own i like to hear what everyone think's and i welcome any post's from anyone.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 10-9-2007 by h3akalee]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join