It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien signal or voice caught on Nasa tape from Saturn!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stu2007
Hi folks,

great debate on this file, this is what I wanted to happen when I first uploaded it to YouTube a couple of months ago. I will try answer a few questions that I have noted in previous posts...

Jost Van Dyke

Thanks for stopping by Stu and thanks for your comments! Could you give us a link to your YouTube page that's got that audio on it? I would love to listen to it! Thanks!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Armap

Yeah I know it doesn't really sound like a voice just my mind playing tricks at the beginning of it.

I still play about with it just to see what sound I can get from it. I make music so I like sampling. I twisted it some more and got a clean synth sound from it. Link here if you want to listen just for the sake of it, you definately wont hear any voices.

media.putfile.com...

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

Dae

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Its quite possible that it isnt alien but planetary speech. Yup, Saturn is alive and kicking... well alive and singing!

Scientists are very puzzled by Saturn's radio emissions because they vary too much and they cant get a fix on the planet's rotation because of it. But if Saturn has a voice then Earth has it too because their radio emissions are similar and happen for the same reasons.

Anyhows, radio waves form as the planet's magnetosphere responds to solar winds (charged particles). If one wants to debate if its alien speech, then one should know how these radio waves are generated - totally a sun thing.

source

Other discoveries made by UI researchers using the RPWS instrument have included finding that lightning on Saturn is roughly one million times stronger than lightning on Earth; observing that Cassini impacted dust particles as it traversed Saturn's rings; and learning that Saturn's radio rotation rate varies.

The radio sounds of Saturn's rotation -- resembling a heartbeat -- and other sounds of space can be heard by visiting www-pw.physics.uiowa.edu...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

YouTube Link to Original Video

There are links on the right info column to the original NASA file on the Cassini sSite.

cheers

ARE WE ALONE?

Stars proliferate the sky,
Its height and its depth,
They are as our star,
They burn brightly,
Are born and die,
As all things that are created.
They are endowed with Life,
From the infinite and inexpressible,
Ocean of Creation.

How is it possible to believe,
That man is alone,
When we are sailing this ocean of Life,
With a billion starships,
As we blaze our trail across the sky,
Making a mockery of Man's vanity,
That we are alone.
How blind, how poignant,
That Man should deny ,
This universal Life,
This bounteous Creation?

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Stu2007]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
That YouTube link shows that h3akalee's post was just a copy and paste job, not the best way of creating new threads or even posts on ATS...

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
"We are often to blame in this, 'Tis too much proved - that with devotion's visage And pious action we do sugar the devil himself..."

made me laugh this thread...thanks for the chuckle

-13th

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Guys come on seriously, it's obviously just one of the black recon droids from the Battle of Hoth.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Rather interesting, though the devil's advocate in me is sadly telling me that it could be anything.
Still, thank you for the link... Peace Profound!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Request for all you sound experts on here

I would certainly value your assessment of this sound file. I would love to have you check out "Ganymede' in the SpaceSounds link.

spacesounds.com...

Go to Jupiter then Ganymede and listen to the whole thing... its near the end...

Thanks

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
For what it´s worth, the "message" says:

"YOU PEOPLE ARE FROM PLANET EARTH"

Listen:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
haven't read all of the thread.. but possibly it has something to do with the hexagonal openings at the poles of Saturn that have formed recently.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
@All

First off , the three "Sweeps" towards the end are a signal generator of some kind sweeping through the audible range imho.

Secondly the first part of the message "sounds" like modulated data and also looks like it in the histogram. These two events don't coincide with your normal space noise and for nasa to have ruled it not a reflection is even more intruging.. Its like them flat out saying hey some other folks out there have something similar to a tone generator.. the kind you use before you que up the tv broadcast while testing the transmitter....

This needs to be looked at and methods of demodulation discussed. If folks are unfamiliar with what i'm talking about read up on how a computer modem works Modulation and Demodulation. As well the 3d wave form should be constructed and analyzed.
Joe

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th_disciple
made me laugh this thread...thanks for the chuckle

Originally posted by porschedrifter
Guys come on seriously, it's obviously just one of the black recon droids from the Battle of Hoth.

Originally posted by 67daniel
Rather interesting, though the devil's advocate in me is sadly telling me that it could be anything.
Still, thank you for the link... Peace Profound!

Is it just me or is there a noticable decline of 'research skills' contributed by newbies?

:shk:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
@Zorgon

Yea mildly disturbing, yet im 24 and probably fall in that age group.. im just a computer tech and walk a different life then most of them. What do you think of my analysis above, this recording if not a "reflection" nasa says its not is deff something of interest. What other race on what planet is sweeping through the audible hearing range. IT is 9 times more likely that they encoded data in a rf transmission than their own voice . Folks don't seem to realize this.

Joe

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Localjoe3
First off , the three "Sweeps" towards the end are a signal generator of some kind sweeping through the audible range imho.

Thanks Joe... interesting observation... may I take it that you have some experience along these lines?

NASA did make one statement at one point that they had no idea what these were... that was interesting... and you are right, what ever they are, they are not ordinary space sounds..

Have you taken the time to listen to Ganymede in the space sounds link? I would appreciate your opinion of that one..

Thanks

LOL did not see you were on now

[edit on 23-5-2008 by zorgon]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Localjoe3
SETI needs to look closer to home IE sweep the solar system for 'local transmissions' IF ET is hanging around the neighborhood, I would search for ANY anomalous transmissions in our own solar system...

And then we send Cassini out there to Saturn... a place where Norm Bergrund has talked about the "Ring Makers of Saturn", where we have seen many anomalies presented in THIS THREAD... and on PEGASUS

and we have the hexagon as mentioned at one end of Saturn and the deep vortex 'hole' at the other pole that they plan to 'dump' Cassini into (with its 72 pounds of Plutonium)

and now we see ANOMALOUS signals presented by NASA

Fascinating as another 'Alien' says...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
@Zorgon

Yea i'll check that link out in a min. Ive been a Computer tech /Network eng for about the past 4 years i dived in to get a cisco cert when i was young and have worked freelance on my own since then, A year or so back i work at a tv station for a while and Had the pleasure of a 60 year boss who was awesome rf engineer, he started working at the station when they put the tower up.. crazy dude would stick his hands near a 1150 kw power supply for the analog transmitter .. fearless anyways, he taught me a lot of cool analog techniques that folks used for Modulation and demodulation of video streams, i helped him in the aspect that i was familiar with things like QOS and the Digital end of it and we had a cool little point to MP transmitter design for the live truck.

Make a long story short - I haven't found anything in nature that sweeps like that tone/freq gen 3 times over almost perfectly as well The first part of the histogram looks like garble because its modulated no visible sine pattern .

There might be a carrier running right across the middle and the sweeps may denote its freq with there offsets. It will be a bit daunting to figure this out but with the help of others im sure it will be fun along the way.

make a long story short if the data is on a sub carrier of the original freq there may be a whole lot more there!
joe

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Do we have any musicians in the house?

That sounds like a repeating pattern of noise to me, now we must analyse the value of the patterns, intervals and rates, and the number value for each noise.

We have to find the 'quotient value' in the SOUND!

Think along the lines of MORRISES CODE.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Localjoe3

Thanks Joe... interesting observation... may I take it that you have some experience along these lines?

NASA did make one statement at one point that they had no idea what these were... that was interesting... and you are right, what ever they are, they are not ordinary space sounds..

Have you taken the time to listen to Ganymede in the space sounds link? I would appreciate your opinion of that one..

Thanks

LOL did not see you were on now

I hear strong electrical noise indicative of electrical discharge From the magnetosphere to possible another level of that atmosphere. As well the LF noise is much more pronounced there than on other planets.. very interesting, holy crap i just heard the end thats something wild a spread of hf tones that aren't speech and aren't natural .
Very cool
Joe

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Localjoe3. very interesting, holy crap i just heard the end thats something wild a spread of hf tones that aren't speech and aren't natural .

Very few people listen to it to the end I call that one "ET PHONED HOME"

As I said we need to get SETI to monitor local space for ship to ship 'chatter"

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join