It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation: The Evidence For EBEs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Sorry, as I said, I don't see the value in it, because you've failed to provide any quality controls as to what is considered "evidence." Should we include Fred Flintstone's "Great Gazoo" as "evidence" of aliens? Drag out the entire Zacharia Sitchin library? Rehash the Bible and the Apocrypha (again and again)?

Actually Nohup, I did provide quality controls. From the first post,
"This evidence can come in the form of a picture, video, audio, etc. There are only two criteria, 1) That 'Evidence' exists, some form of physical data that can be scrutinized here. A pic, a clip, etc. 2) That this 'Evidence' pertains directly to an EBE (Extraterrestrial Biological Entity), ie a pic of an alien, or video of one." -WitnessFromAfar
Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Clearly Fred Flintstone Characters don't qualify, and Zacharia Sitchin (to my knowledge) never claimed to have any evidence that fits the established quality control for this thread, ie. a picture, video, or audio...)

Originally posted by Nohup
I would see much more value with taking a particularly interesting case or cases, such as the Pascagoula abduction or the Lonnie Zamora sighting, and examining exactly where the available data falls short of providing actual proof. That would be educational, particularly for the folks who like to think that every blurry bird or hydrocephalic baby skull is proof positive of aliens.

I agree that would be educational. Might I suggest you add those cases (if there is evidence in existence) here to the thread. Please also add link(s) to the thread(s) here at ATS where these are being discussed. The format I've established in this thread is condusive to research. Any case here that you wish to address in that manner has links to threads here at ATS that are already in existence where you can debate the merits of each case. Thanks again for your contribution here, I understand how the format could be confusing.

-WitnessFromAfar

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
Navy Man Discloses EBE Docs, Video...
From the Source:
"Thomas Colman Sheppard entered the U.S. Navy in September 1975. One year later on Thanksgiving night, 1976, Sheppard and two other Navy men saw photographs and documents in a TOP SECRET/MAJIC file about extraterrestrial biological entities. The location was a classified vault at White Beach Naval Facility in Okinawa, Japan. Retired Chief Yeoman Sheppard has now gone on the record for the first time with Earthfiles Reporter and Editor, Linda Moulton Howe."

Evidence Source:
www.earthfiles.com...
video.google.com...
tlo2.tlc.state.tx.us...

Evidence:

Google Video Link

This document describes Thomas Sheppard's retirement from the Navy, and seems to confirm his employment therein:
tlo2.tlc.state.tx.us...

ATS Thread(s) Pertaining to Evidence:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-12-2007 by WitnessFromAfar]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Duplicate post, deleted, SORRY
Having computer trouble tonight...

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Artreyus

Thanks Artreyus, I hope so too! You never know until you try

As an investigator, I have a hard time examining an issue without a specific data set to reference. Hope you'll add any evidence here that you find credible, if it pertains to EBEs!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WitnessFromAfar
Evidence Description: Real Alien Footage (takes place in residence, hallway and bathroom) Alien chases cameraman...

How can you possibly believe that is real? You can hear the sound in the background of whatever is holding up the alien puppet.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Masisoar

Sorry for the mis-understanding, I don't really think it's real. Once again I must state I do not endorse any of this as real.

I've been posting the title of the thread here at ATS that deals with the Evidence piece to begin each evidence description.
These aren't my words, they are the title of the post I found while searching. I suppose I should have put these words in quotes.

If you'll notice on the more sketchy ones I added a few question marks.

Pertaining to this particular evidence, I don't have sound on my computer, and haven't for a while. Especially not at the office. Regardless, The point of this thread is not to debate the given evidence, it's to ADD to it, in order to establish a data set.

If you would like to debate this piece of evidence, there is a thread listed that already exists here at ATS doing just that, please follow the link.

I'm not trying to 'convince' anyone of anything, just assembling data, hopefully you can find a use for the compiliation. I don't really think compiling a data set is a terrible idea, or the first Compilation by Gazrok pertaining to UFOs would not be flagged on the Forum's main page...

By the way, thanks Gazrok for the idea, not sure I properly thanked you earlier.

At any rate, Masisoar, your beef is with the author of the original ATS thread, those were his/her words. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

~OOOPS, this particular evidence came from Youtube, so your beef is actually with the Youtube poster LOL. Sorry again! I suppose I did bring this to ATS originally. The fault is mine and I apologize for it! If a mod can add some question marks to the original post I'd be much oblidged!!!~

Thanks Masisoar, you were totaly right.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WitnessFromAfar
Evidence Description: Real Alien Footage (takes place in residence, hallway and bathroom) Alien chases cameraman...

Evidence Source: www.youtube.com...

Evidence:

ATS Thread(s) Pertaining to Evidence: None that I know of so far, please start one if you wish

Well, after an entire day of researching evidence that does not inspire my own personal truth meter, I decided to post this short clip I found on YouTube recently. While there are many questions about this clip (like why was the guy filming in the first place...) My initial impulse upon viewing this scene was one of real fear. It might be faked, but wow did it scare the crap out of me. My girlfriend won't watch this one, which is another sign (in my mind) that there might be something too it LOL.

Man that one was retarded, its a alien doll on a string. Plus the sounds he was make when runing, lol. Also sounds like the alien stopped up his toilet, he said it ketp flushing in the begining.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by alanbmac

Yes, you are right, my apologies, it's terrible. I did not mean to imply it was real. I'm trying to categorize data here, please don't everyone repeat this complaint. It's been addressed. I don't have sound on my computer. Try pressing mute, watching it in the dark, and actually watching it with an open mind, not knowing it was a fake. I didn't break the thing down into still frames, I didn't analyze movement, I just popped it up on Youtube after a day of fruitless searching here because I thought it was freaky.

Excuse the heck out of me for being freaked out. I guess I'm an idiot. Ha Ha Ha everyone.

Okay, can we move on now?

[No offense here alanbmac, just venting]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Evidence Description (According to the Original ATS Poster):
Photo of EBE... Real? Someone knows the origion of this photo?
This photo appears to be a hoax, see debunking source, below...

Evidence Source:
members.home.nl...
An additional Youtube link was provided in the original thread:
www.youtube.com...

Source debunking Evidence (posted by Internos):
www.ufowatchdog.com...

Evidence:

Debunking Evidence:

ATS Tread(s) Pertaining to Evidence:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Reference Entry...
NOTE: There is no Evidence in this case directly portraying an EBE, but there is evidence for the UFO the EBEs claimed to pilot... This post should also be cross-posted for reference in the UFO Compilation Thread...

In the Varginha Case, I've been searching all this time for evidence, and still have not found any pertaining directly to EBEs/Aliens. There is evidence (video) pertaining to the alleged Alien craft.

Today in my searching I came across a fantastic post by Gazrok, detailing the entire scenario. As the Varginha Case is one of the more legendary EBE Encounters, I feel that at least a link to Gazrok's write-up should be included in this thread.

And if you're the type (like me) that loves a good research paper, this thread will make your day!

-Witness From Afar

Gazrok's Write-Up on The Varginha Case is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...&colorshift=yes

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
Mummy Alien??? - Posted by SuicideVirus
From the original ATS Post:
"In 1972, an archeology team from the University of Illinois visiting Arequipa, Peru, was exploring a local private museum when they were taken into a back room and shown this strange mummy. This single photo was taken by one of the team members. According to the museum records, the mummy came from a group of locals who were scavenging what they thought were Inca tombs hidden in a nearly inaccessible cave high in the mountains near Tres Cruces. The cave was decorated with strange symbols of flying snakes exploding in the air and falling into a river. In 1996, the archeology team returned to the museum only to find that it had burned to the ground in 1990 after being cleaned out by a gang of artifact thieves. The whereabouts of the mysterious mummy are unknown."
This picture was found within a thread titled, "New up close alien being pictures!" on page 2, see ATS Thread(s) below for the link...

Further down in that same thread, SuicideVirus posts the debunking evidence as well...

Evidence Source:
img513.imageshack.us...

Debunking Evidence Source:
img236.imageshack.us...

Evidence:

Debunking Evidence:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
New Up Close Alien Being Pictures??? - Quote from original ATS Thread posted by realanswers...

Many posters thought this image resembles 'Gollum' from the Lord of the Rings Movies. IMHO, it's a similar body position, but a different being. That's not to say it isn't faked, I just don't think it's a cut and paste photoshoped version of Gollum...

Evidence Source:
WARNING~ This image comes to ATS from James Casbolt, a known Hoaxer, according to several ATS Threads (including the one listed below)...
www.jamescasbolt.com...

Evidence:

A picture of Gollum in a similar position for comparison:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
Alien Parasite Worms??? Nope, Terrestrial Parasite Worms!!!
Well, today I learned that Earth has some species that are just as terrifying as any Alien I can imagine. I came across this video at YouTube while researching an entirely different thread. It scared the crap out of me. In fact, it still does, even though I now know that they aren't Alien. They also are only supposed to be parasitic to arthropods. After the gut shock I had, the visceral reaction to this video, I thought it needed to be included here in this thread, and identified properly. Especially since the YouTube poster referred to the creatures as 'Alien Parasites', and there are bound to be a ton of viewers confused about their true nature...

Evidence Source:
www.youtube.com...

Evidence:

Debunking Evidence Source:
www.britannica.com...

Debunking Evidence:
From the Source (Britannica.com):

"HorseHair Worm, also called hairworm , or gordian worm any of the approximately 250 to 300 species of the class Nematomorpha, or Gordiacea (phylum Aschelminthes). The young of these long, thin worms are parasitic in arthropods. The adults are free-living in the sea or in freshwater. The hairlike body sometimes grows to a length of 1 m (about 39 inches)."

A google search for "Horsehair Worm", or "Gordian Worm" will provide additional information on this creature.

None that I could find with a cursory search for both "Alien Parasites" and "Alien Worms" here at ATS...

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
Demon Alien??? Nope-
"This pic pops up every now and then on ATS.
It's a sculpture in the Crystal Quest attraction at the Cheddar Caves and Gorge in Somerset County, England."
-eaglewingz

This was one of the first 'Alien' pics I ever saw on the web, YEARS AGO!
It popped up again recently here at ATS, in a now closed thread listed below. I thought it should be added to this compendium, for others who might not know the pictures true origins...

Evidence Source:
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
www.inquiring-mines.com...

Evidence:

Debunking Evidence:

Source:
www.rense.com...
Some of this Devil’s Friends:
www.rondette.com...

Cheddar Caves site:
www.cheddarcaves.com...
www.cheddarcaves.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
A Choir of Aliens/Light Beings Photographed on a Rooftop?
Nope, just a really weird lighting angle, and a case of mistaken identity…

Evidence Source:
2001 Rense.com article on same image:
www.rense.com...
Source:
www.abduct.com...
www.abduct.com...
Analysis from Source (with Camera Specs):
www.abduct.com...

Evidence:

Debunking Evidence:
From same Rense.com article, and independently here at ATS:
www.rense.com...

ATS Member ArMaP did a lot of work on debunking this piece of evidence, his step by step analysis is available here in video form:
www.snapdrive.net...
www.snapdrive.net...

This pic drew quite a heated debate due to evidence parameters (different versions of the image being used for analysis). The post where this seems to be resolved is here:

A lot of other theories were presented in this thread, on what this image could contain, please read the original thread above for more information and comments…

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
Alien Plants??? Nope, this one is pure CGI, and for a music video...
While there are many threads here at ATS on this subject, it took a while to find the actual source of the video. The company that made it has a website, and a lot of other neat projects...

Evidence Source:
www.youtube.com...

Evidence:

Debunking Evidence:
www.1stavemachine.com...

Earthly Plants can be pretty wierd to... Here are some examples of Carnivorous Plantlife, found right here on Terra Firma:
www.botany.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Evidence Description:
62 school children witness alien/ufo encounter?
Okay, I'm bending the rule a bit again here, as we did in the case of pictographs, etc. dating from pre-camera history.

I think 62 kids all telling the same story is fairly compelling evidence, here's the data, the sourcing, and of course, the ATS and external links:

Evidence Source:
muzzleflash's original source:
www.centerchange.org...
The infamous youtube video source:
www.youtube.com...
The infamous (longer) google video source:
video.google.com...
Further Information on this case, provided by IsaacKoi:
www.ufoevidence.org...
Further Information on this case, provided by muzzleflash:
www.geocities.com...
maxpages.com... -kind of a 'crappy site' according to the poster
"Strieber's interview of John Mack re Incident", provided by Dallas:
www.geocities.com...

Evidence:
Pictures:

Pic of meteor 2 days eariler:

Videos:

Google Video Link

Other Videos:
cseti.homesite.net...
cseti.homesite.net...
cseti.homesite.net:7071...
Possible similar craft, posted by Gazrok:
ufotoday.bizhosting.com...
site error on last link.

Debunking Evidence:
Bee Suit, possible mistaken identity??? (Aliens)

Air Compressor, possible mistaken identity??? (UFO)

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
PART 1 of 2

Evidence Description:
The “Flying Humanoids”…
This is an overall review of the various cases of reported 'flying humanoids'. There are several of these cases, and TONS of ATS Thread(s) on this topic. This report will come in two parts, due to volume of data.

Evidence Source(s):
Mexico City, February, March, July, & October of 2000, also February of 2004, and June of 2005:
www.rense.com...
A Related is here:
rense.com...

Mexico City, 17/5/2006 (Primer Impacto Video Clip):
www.youtube.com...
Several other youtube videos are listed below in the Evidence Section.
Alternate Link (With Translation):
www.liveleak.com...

Phoenix, Arizona, September of 2005:
www.youtube.com...
www.cnufos.com...

Santa Monica, California, November of 2004:
www.cropcircleanswers.com...

The following cases are reported from the same source, all are presented without evidence or sourcing: [Houston, Texas, June of 1953] [Da Nang, Vietnam, 1969] [Longview, Washington, April of 1948] [Okubu, Japan (Near Kyoto), 1952] [Falls City, Nebraska, Fall of 1956] [Chehalis, Washington, January of 1948] Source: paranormal.about.com...

MUFON Article:
i75.photobucket.com...

Crystalinks.com Article:
www.crystalinks.com...

Alternate Source Video:
www.dailymotion.com...

Evidence:

Mexico City:
2006:

May, 2005:

June, 2005:

Possibly Related to Mexico City Occurrence (Policeman Attacked by Alien?):
www.rense.com...
Video is Quicktime, from Rense.com, available here:
www.rense.com...
March, 2000:

February, 2000:

July, 2000:

October, 2000:

February, 2004:

June, 2005:

The ‘Witch’ Footage, on YouTube, Witness Claims it’s a balloon:

Enhanced Version here:
www.liveleak.com...

Phoenix, AZ (2005, Sept.):

Other Videos, from CNUFOS.com:
www.cnufos.com...
www.cnufos.com...
www.cnufos.com...
www.cnufos.com...
www.cnufos.com...
www.cnufos.com...

This topic will be continued in the following post...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
PART 2 of 2:
The 'Flying Humanoids'...

(Evidence, Continued)
Santa Monica, CA:
Video:
www.cropcircleanswers.com...
Pictures:

Crystalinks.com Picture (Alberta, Canada):

Debunking Evidence:

Jetpack Article: www.wired.com...

Birdman Article: www.bird-man.com...

American Antigravity Solution?:
www.americanantigravity.com...

Rocketman?:
www.rocketman.org...

www.ananova.com...
www.tecaeromex.com...

Military Human Platform:

en.wikipedia.org...

Consumer Version of Platform:
www.flying-platform.com...

Custom H202 Jetpack:

Wingsuit Explanation?:
en.wikipedia.org...

Chriss Angel Levitation Trick?:

-WitnessFromAfar

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Witnessfromafar?
Could you provide us with link to part one of your analysis of the flying humanoid thing? thanks

Oh, I see, it's the post before that one... sorry, did not see that until just now.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by Palasheea]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join