It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spontaneous Past-life Memory.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

"Deja vu" is very mysterious indeed.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
interesting thread woodwytch

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dharma Employee
interesting thread woodwytch

Thank-you so much if memory serves this was my 2nd thread on ATS ... was a bit of a shock to see someone had found it and bothered to post after all this time

If it's a subject you're interested in I have another thread about PLR that you might enjoy.

What Would You Like To Ask A Pastlife Regression Therapist ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

also more info on my website;

PastlivesParanormal&Pagans

www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

Woody

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hi there.
My girlfriend can see and speak to the other side. More importantly our angels. I had a conversation with mine. I can't make you believe this other than to say they knew stuff i'd never told anyone. Also when this happens my girlfriend needs to sleep not long after and it dosen't matter what time of day it is.
I asked a question will i be successful? I got told moderatly. But next time i will be very successful. I asked what do you mean next time. I got told this is my 6th life so far and I have 3 more till i should of learnt everything i need to move on.
I asked to where and was told we are not allowed to know until we reach that part of our journey.
I hope this helps and it is true. It actually happened this time while we were driving to the doctors. So its not like something that happens sitting in a dark room scaring each other.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I do not have any PL memories. I am not even sure I have had one.. BUT I always find myself wondering WHY I at the age of 45 started to question and NOT believe what I was taught as a child. I find myself thinking I am "HERE" now for some reason. I do not know what that is. BUT I just seem to have a knowledge of things to come at times NOT like I know what they are .. Just that I know I am here for what ever it is that will happen. I find I am sometimes angry at ?WHO I have no idea.. but that I had to be BORN NOW.. NOT before all of the crap going on , not in a peacefull time in the past.. BUT NOW on this planet at this time. It is hard to explain what I really mean, this does not do it justice. I feel like I am waiting.. Not sure why or why NOW....

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJekyll
Hi there.
My girlfriend can see and speak to the other side. More importantly our angels. I had a conversation with mine. I can't make you believe this other than to say they knew stuff i'd never told anyone. Also when this happens my girlfriend needs to sleep not long after and it dosen't matter what time of day it is.

I have absolutely no reason not to believe you ... especially after some of the experiences I have had myself ... I have the same relationship with my spirit-guides.

When you say your girlfriend needs to sleep after she has been connecting and communicating with her Angels this is because she is allowing them to tap into and use her energy ... what she needs to do is allow the pure white light energy of the Divine to flow in through her crown chakra when she is communicating and connecting this way she will feel revitalized and charged not drained and depleted ... she may also find she gets a better connection and can maintain the connection for longer.

I asked a question will i be successful? I got told moderatly. But next time i will be very successful. I asked what do you mean next time. I got told this is my 6th life so far and I have 3 more till i should of learnt everything i need to move on.
I asked to where and was told we are not allowed to know until we reach that part of our journey.

This is correct ... our soul chooses the lessons it wishes to learn and the lifetime it wishes these lessons to take place in when it is in the 'Between Times' as I call them ... as it is your soul that is learning the lessons only your soul can choose the way the lessons will be learned ... however as human-beings we have the gift of 'freewill' and as such we can choose to take different directions once our soul has inhabited it's chosen body and if we choose to take the easy root or skip a lesson we had planned to learn our soul will have to come back in a later lifetime to learn the missed lesson then.

I hope this helps and it is true. It actually happened this time while we were driving to the doctors. So its not like something that happens sitting in a dark room scaring each other.

Our most powerful spiritual / pastlife / paranormal experiences usually take place when we are doing something mundane and they are the last thing on our conscious mind ... 'ALL' of my pastlife memories for all 4 recalled lifetimes have come this way ... not once did I recall anything when I sat down to specifically recall any PLM's.

Woody

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hollwd

I do not have any PL memories. I am not even sure I have had one.. BUT I always find myself wondering WHY I at the age of 45 started to question and NOT believe what I was taught as a child. I find myself thinking I am "HERE" now for some reason. I do not know what that is. BUT I just seem to have a knowledge of things to come at times NOT like I know what they are .. Just that I know I am here for what ever it is that will happen. I find I am sometimes angry at ?WHO I have no idea.. but that I had to be BORN NOW.. NOT before all of the crap going on , not in a peacefull time in the past.. BUT NOW on this planet at this time. It is hard to explain what I really mean, this does not do it justice. I feel like I am waiting.. Not sure why or why NOW....

Hey there hollwd ... there are many like us around at this time and the feeling that we are here for a reason has absolutely nothing to do with ego ... it is a feeling that we have a purpose that is designed to help people progress.

You my dear are experiencing the most amazing thing you can and will ever experience ... you are experiencing your 'AWAKENING' ... it can be as confusing as hell sometimes but trust me ... once you get used to the sensation things will level out and you will begin to understand and learn from it yourself ... the bigger picture will come into your line of vision and things begin to make sense ... just roll with it and enjoy the ride.

Woody

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I hadn't thought about past lives much since my childhood, until I recently had the most vivid dream about my past lives. I was climbing an old wooden staircase and on each floor there was one door. Behind each door was a different lifetime, each with certain people I have in my life now. We would have different relationships and connections in each lifetime. Though it is easy to dismiss it as simply a cool dream, it seemed so realistic and vivid. I have frequent precognitive dreams, and it felt much different than other dreams I have had. I find myself being too much of a skeptic and try to disregard the unexplainable, but recently I can't stop having precognitive dreams(to the point were I can't sleep because I am afraid to dream anymore). Glad I found this site and forum to feel like I am not completely crazy!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluemoon146
I hadn't thought about past lives much since my childhood, until I recently had the most vivid dream about my past lives. I was climbing an old wooden staircase and on each floor there was one door. Behind each door was a different lifetime, each with certain people I have in my life now. We would have different relationships and connections in each lifetime. Though it is easy to dismiss it as simply a cool dream, it seemed so realistic and vivid. I have frequent precognitive dreams, and it felt much different than other dreams I have had. I find myself being too much of a skeptic and try to disregard the unexplainable, but recently I can't stop having precognitive dreams(to the point were I can't sleep because I am afraid to dream anymore). Glad I found this site and forum to feel like I am not completely crazy!

Hey there Bluemoon ... I think it's pretty safe to say that every person I have ever spoken to who has experienced 'spontaneous' pastlife recall has initially thought they were going crazy ... myself included

As you obviously will know because of your experiences it can be so confusing at first (because you don't undersand what's happening to you) but once you realize and accept that you are recalling specific memories for a reason it is the most amazing feeling in the world ... which only gets better when you research some of the data you have recalled and it proves to be real (location / people / historical accuracy etc) ... that is mindblowing because whatever anyone else thinks ... you know you are not going crazy .... and you know you have recalled a genuine pastlife not subconsciously created a fanatasy or lucid dream. You know that it's almost impossible to explain the difference betweem imagination and memory in words ... but as an 'experiencer' the difference is so distinct there can be no mistake of the reality of the recall.

Take it from me ... you are amongst friends here.

I have another (more recent) thread about pastlife memory if you're interested;

What Would You Like To Ask A Pastlife Regression Theapist

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Woody

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hi and thank you for listening and replying.

I wish it was that simple.
I showed her this and she said i know..

You are right but i think you are missing maybe what she knows. I really want you both to talk directly because I am Caught in a crazy world where cupboards open and close and mirrors are a problem. Only when im not with her.

I do believe she has crazy power and can tell them to go away. PLus she explained to me mirrors have an amazing amount of power.

I will get her to talk next time but she is hungarian so it may be hard.

Love stu xxx

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I have memories not many but I can always remember Smokey old saloon type places, dark brown leather seats, long over coats, kind of the 1930s era, sounds nuts but they are there in my head and I’m left curious.. I can only explain it as a PL.

Regards Jamie

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I do actually believe you Woodwytch.I always had these memories that have never happened to me in this life.I also knew that i did not dream them as you can definitely recognise the difference between dreams and real memories.So ever since i have a concience,from about 4-5 years old,i got these images in my head,and travelling triggers them.I was always confused what are these memories,even when i was very little,but while growing up i read lots of books about paranormal studies and i discovered a subject about past life and the posibility of having a couple of lives rather than just one,and i do feel in my heart that this is true.My memories are not as long and vivid like yours,but always the same,and i feel like i have much more that i don't know about yet.When i travel,occasionally i see a field,a village or even a corner of a forest that instantly lights a flasbulb in my head and i think-my God i know this place.Sometimes even a ridiculous little things make me remember.A lot of people may dissagree or think that maybe we lost the plot,but in the end if they did'nt experience this,they simply will not know.I'm astounded how did you manage to fing the real place that you lived in before in your other life,i truly wish i could find mine,but my memories are really not enough detailed to give me information about places,there is no names in them.I only know a location roughly,like in one of my memories i was somewhere around in eastern europe but not Poland,where i'm originally from,i think it was possibly Lithuania or even Russia.One was in England and one in America,probably somewhere around Arizona.That's as far as it goes with me.In one of my most vivid memories i was a lone traveller woman,very old times i can't even tell,there was no huge cities at the time yet,just small stone and wood villages,possibly around viking's times,i know i sound simple but my english is not yet proffesional and that's as much as i can describe.I had skills that helped me survive on whatever i found to eat in woods,and somehow i do not recall much crime happening like rape or vicious purposeless murder,of course murder for riches or power always happened as far as human race goes.I do not know the purpose of my travels.Maybe that's why i'm in love with travelling now and seeing as much new places as possible,and not the fancy expensive way like ships,planes,best hotels etc.I like to go by car,use back roads,camp out in the nature,eat something cheap and local.Sorry for the lenght of this reply.What do you think about this?Do you think that these memories could indeed be my past life experiences?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i keep having a memory of killing a woman and dumping her body down an old well and then filling the well in..i then hid the rifle on a low red bricked building roof.... i have never done this but why do i keep having the strangest memory of doing it?...

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join