It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spontaneous Past-life Memory.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jonah0julian

Well let me begin by saying that the so-called 'psychic' you speak of, has no professional ethics whatsoever ... and should be pelted with rotten fruit ... sorry but people who 'tell' clients who they have been and what they have experienced during a pastlife are despicable in my book ... and it makes me so angry
It is these people who give the rest of us a bad name.

This person has done more harm than good for you ... pastlife meories can only be beneficial and have any theraputic value to the person they belong to, when they have been helped to recall them themselves ... not given the script by someone else !

This is such bad practice.

Ok now, I need to calm down (sorry it's not you I'm angry with).

If I've read your post correctly, through the red mist that descended when I read about the psychic 'telling' you what had happened in one of 'your' pastlives ... you already had a phobic reaction to obese men wearing glasses.

Did you have any memories about childhood abuse from a father figure in a pastlife ... prior to seeing the 'psychic' ... or were you just afraid of fat men with glasses without knowing why ?

Woody

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I had dreams when I was small of being deathly afraid of a obese man as if he were doing "something" to me like sexually and/or physically. Me and my father have these very bad anxieties and such. I had this phobia when I was small and didn't know why, bad anxieties and social phobia sprang up in my life without knowing why. I have episodes where my head and spine are real tense and it feels like someone is hitting me in my head. These anxieties make me dormant, obnoxious, and unable to socialize and make friends. What the psychic said really made sense, I have had it really hard and my life is a dud.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonah0julian

I had dreams when I was small of being deathly afraid of a obese man as if he were doing "something" to me like sexually and/or physically. Me and my father have these very bad anxieties and such. I had this phobia when I was small and didn't know why, bad anxieties and social phobia sprang up in my life without knowing why. I have episodes where my head and spine are real tense and it feels like someone is hitting me in my head. These anxieties make me dormant, obnoxious, and unable to socialize and make friends. What the psychic said really made sense, I have had it really hard and my life is a dud.

I did know what past lives were as a small boy, and I had no idea why I got scared, anxious, these weird dreams, unable to socialize, i felt that i was damaged and/or "violated", and the such. If I was assaulted as a baby then it would have occurred in the past life and this life. I am a very distressed person and I have some sort of mental disorder (yet I have not had a mental diagnosis yet).

[edit on 31-1-2010 by jonah0julian]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I did know what past lives were as a small boy, and I had no idea why I got scared, anxious, these weird dreams, unable to socialize, i felt that i was damaged and/or "violated", and the such. If I was assaulted as a baby then it would have occurred in the past life and this life. I am a very distressed person and I have some sort of mental disorder (yet I have not had a mental diagnosis yet).

Hey again jonah0julian,

Reading through your posts I can tell that the whole senario is upsetting for you and it is something that you need to get assistance with ... but this is something that needs to be dealt with face to face ... not me offering you advice on an internet website.

If the situation is dealt with in the wrong way then it will make it worse for you rather than better.

I would recommend that you speak with your doctor and explain the situation ... ask if he can put you in touch with a clinical psychologist.

Clinical psychologist also use regression therapy sometimes in their treatment ... and I think this would be the best way for you to go ... but please, please, please do not go to see any more psychics looking for answers with this problem.

Once you have spoken to your doctor and things start to move along you will begin to find the answers that will help to clear your mind ... hope this is helpful to you and sorry I couldn't offer any further advise myself ... some situations need a different approach.

Good Luck.

Woody

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

thanks

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

Your thoughts seem to be based on the assumption that reincarnation or "past lives" do exist.

Now, I am not saying that they positively do not exist - how could anyone assert something like that?

My personal opinion - or let's call it an intuition, it's more accurate a description - is that inexplicable "memories" (and I've had a few myself ; )) may be the result of a connection between your mind and somebody else's discarnate mind. (Incidentally, that is the possible explanation that Annie Moberly offered for her and Miss Jourdain's "journey" into what seemed 18th century Versailles, in 1901.)

Others suggest that those memories could be fed to you by your own ancestors. (Not as crazy or futile as it may sound at first sight.)

There is a saying a great teacher once told me, and that is "Everything is true"

That statement would make some skeptics squeal in protest, but in my experience this is the world we live in.

We have past lives, Our ancestors leave behind their experiences for us to draw from, Other beings will share their lives with us, and sometimes we just pull in information from the consciousness.

We are all on our own fantastic journeys.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I do believe in past lives....is past lives. You do live countless of times. I think I have a glimpse of one of my past lives. You know what is the problem here? People died without being documented or being recorded as historical. Therefore, it is impossible to verify your memories if the events weren't documented in the first place. Don't tell me one of your past lives you are some famous person and historically documented......

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

My experience with past lives has been diverse but potent.

Most of my visions of past lives has been through insight during meditation or through plant spirit medicine experiences and almost always the vision is of when I am just about to die and follows with:

"Beleive it or not"

A wonderful feeling of release from the physical body. Obviously there is pain, but it is clouded with the knowing that there is more to the human then our flesh and blood vehicle.

The most intense past life reflection was being on a battlefield and seeing men all around me in feudal japanese garb. I could my hands squeezing a 2 handed sword and I watched as my arms moved with so much training in the way of the sword. I remember running towards a foe with arms upraised and feeling a resounding "THUD" against my back, looking down to see an arrowhead protruding from my chest I can still even now remember the last breath taken by that body and the feeling of peace that followed.

As the body lay there dying, I could feel my concsciousness lifting up to survey the scene below, rising up farther and farther until the world as I knew it ceased to exist. Farther and farther back I expanded and I could see how that life was but a mere branch in the great tree that is a human soul's existence and in that moment I felt to the core of my being: I knew everything.

So from that viewpoint, I could see and know that a single human being could have hundreds if not thousands, perhaps millions of previous lives in our database of experience. When considering the possibility and or truth that we are all a single being, we would have access in someway or another to the "Knowing" that has been developed in all previous lives of all our ancestors, and through them, all humans on this planet and perhaps beyond.

Exciting time to be alive isnt it?

Much love and blessings,

-G

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce
I do believe in past lives....is past lives. You do live countless of times. I think I have a glimpse of one of my past lives. You know what is the problem here? People died without being documented or being recorded as historical. Therefore, it is impossible to verify your memories if the events weren't documented in the first place. Don't tell me one of your past lives you are some famous person and historically documented......

No I most certainly will not disappoint you and tell you that I was someone famous in one of my pastlives

And in all my 16+yrs of regressing people I have never had anyone famous on my couch

The nearest I have been to that senario was someone who was famous by default ... as in she was the 'Man Servant' of Akhenaten (Tutankhamun's father). But I don't know that 'he' would have been documented specifically.

As for the none famous ... and not being able to prove the existence of such people because of a lack of documentation ... I don't agree.

I managed to research my first set of memories very successfully ... even though documentation was poor as in specifically for the person I was ... there was plenty of evidence to substanciate my existance in other ways (places / people / situations and events) ... so much so the authentication of my other lifetime takes up 4 chapters of my ebook.

See the info on my website;

pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

Woody

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

'The branches of a tree' is an excellent analogy for our pastlives (love it).

Your experience definately sounds like the memories from another lifetime ... the depth of feeling comes through in your writing.

That's something that always makes me smile when I'm regressing someone ... my initial questions are always very general (because the client is not in hypnotic trance, it helps to accustom them with the procedure and removes any lingering anxiety of what the procedure might entail etc).

But there is always what I call a 'crossover point' ... this is when the initial questions are answered and in the real sense of things could quite easily be from current life memories of things that the client had read about / seen on TV etc ... but there is inevitabley a point in the session (and it varies from client to client), where they are no longer recalling this kind of information ... or indeed imagining a senario of potential pastlife memories ... they are recalling the 'real' thing.

The 'crossover point' is a remarkable thing to witness ... because you see and hear the physical change in the client (mannerisms / tone of voice / sentence structure / even accent in some cases) ... and you can tell that they are now 'remembering' not 'imagining' because they are 'feeling' the things they are saying.

It would be the same kind of distinct difference you would get if I were to ask you ...

#1 Tell me something that you have never done before but have always wanted to do ... then imagine yourself doing it.

#2 Tell me about the best 'real' experience you have had in your whole life ... then remember how it felt.

You see what I mean about the difference between 'memory' and 'imagination' ... both similar in many ways but there is a distinct yet subtle difference that is all important in the determination of genuine pastlife memories ... and wishful thinking.

>>>kind of off topic

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Your discovery of your other selves is a fascinating read, thank you!

I have memories of operating on people, while being a man, and speaking Austrian or German. Either that or I was a butcher (which would be even better, who wouldn't want their own supply of prosciutto or bacon?).

I've always felt when I looked in the mirror that 'this isn't me'. In my dreams I always have longer darker hair and blue grey eyes instead of hazel and when I look at myself in my dreams it's always with a sigh and I'm almost thinking 'that's better' because I'm back to my old self.

As well, there are things that I just know, perhaps its cellular memory or a memory from living before that I'm actually tapping into the knowledge aquired in the past. Like how to do something or how something works, when in reality, my life would not have led me to know anything about it. It also could just be fluke. I call it my winkle, like the shining but not as cool.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
First of all, I have to say that remembering your past live(s) can be fun, nice, informative, and give you an idea about who you are.

Now, about me.. I've started to realize there is more then meets the eye in this universe, about 10/12 years ago.
It all started with a girl I met on ICQ. From the very first message she ever sent me, I knew she was special. And after talking to her more and more I saw the she was the one I was meant to be with. In this life anyway.

As all things in my life, it all got messed up, and she died before I could meet her in person.. Yes, some could say it was a way to get rid of me, but it wasn't. I knew that.

Anyway.. A friend of hers contacted me. She was into this spiritual stuff, I had never believed any of it, but she conviced me. She could tell me things about me that nobody knows, not even the girl I loved. She could tell me things about my past, just some things, and I could see it. Ancient Egypt was where I lived. She used to be my lover, and I could see and feel that it was true. There was a bond between us, she was like a sister to me now.
I can say that she initiated visions of the past, I've been a Ruler and in a later live a hunter. I know these things, as I felt that it was true, and actually started to remember some things. Like being inside a pyramid, with a torch lit, walking around with this very woman, talking in a language I can't understand..

Anyway.. I've had a few good past lives.. And it seems that this current live, besides teh fact that it will be my last one, is compensation for the great lives i've lived. This one sucks, honestly. Nothing goes the way it should, and it almost feels like it's meant to be this way.

I never actually saw spirits or anything, although I wished I did (I actually wished for it on many many occasions). The only way I see to turn the current live around, is to end it. Then I can finally be happy.

edit: most information is irrelevant, but I just had to write it. Nobody here who I can talk to about these things, friends don't understand, blablabla.. I just had to get it out.

edit on 27-9-2010 by TommyD because: add the "edit" part.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by canuckistanian

Your discovery of your other selves is a fascinating read, thank you!

I have memories of operating on people, while being a man, and speaking Austrian or German. Either that or I was a butcher (which would be even better, who wouldn't want their own supply of prosciutto or bacon?).

I've always felt when I looked in the mirror that 'this isn't me'. In my dreams I always have longer darker hair and blue grey eyes instead of hazel and when I look at myself in my dreams it's always with a sigh and I'm almost thinking 'that's better' because I'm back to my old self.

As well, there are things that I just know, perhaps its cellular memory or a memory from living before that I'm actually tapping into the knowledge aquired in the past. Like how to do something or how something works, when in reality, my life would not have led me to know anything about it. It also could just be fluke. I call it my winkle, like the shining but not as cool.

Hey there canuckistanian,

The comment you made about 'tapping into knowledge' that you've acquired in the past ... really strikes a chord with me ... there are so many things that I know and understand that by right's I should not have the first clue about.

In fact that is where many of the hypotheses and theories come from that I am writing about in my ebook 'The Atlantean Analysis'.

It is also the reason why I went back to school and studied for my BSc Natural Earth Sciences ... to see if these amazing things that were popping into my head were even possible ... imagine my surprise when lil'old me, who left school at 16yrs old ... understood what things like 'molecular disturbance' and 'quantum theory' etc were about ... and how they applied to the ancient world.

It still amazes me that I know about such things even now.

>>>link to my ebook website

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TommyD
First of all, I have to say that remembering your past live(s) can be fun, nice, informative, and give you an idea about who you are.

Now, about me.. I've started to realize there is more then meets the eye in this universe, about 10/12 years ago.
It all started with a girl I met on ICQ. From the very first message she ever sent me, I knew she was special. And after talking to her more and more I saw the she was the one I was meant to be with. In this life anyway.

As all things in my life, it all got messed up, and she died before I could meet her in person.. Yes, some could say it was a way to get rid of me, but it wasn't. I knew that.

Anyway.. A friend of hers contacted me. She was into this spiritual stuff, I had never believed any of it, but she conviced me. She could tell me things about me that nobody knows, not even the girl I loved. She could tell me things about my past, just some things, and I could see it. Ancient Egypt was where I lived. She used to be my lover, and I could see and feel that it was true. There was a bond between us, she was like a sister to me now.
I can say that she initiated visions of the past, I've been a Ruler and in a later live a hunter. I know these things, as I felt that it was true, and actually started to remember some things. Like being inside a pyramid, with a torch lit, walking around with this very woman, talking in a language I can't understand..

Anyway.. I've had a few good past lives.. And it seems that this current live, besides teh fact that it will be my last one, is compensation for the great lives i've lived. This one sucks, honestly. Nothing goes the way it should, and it almost feels like it's meant to be this way.

I never actually saw spirits or anything, although I wished I did (I actually wished for it on many many occasions). The only way I see to turn the current live around, is to end it. Then I can finally be happy.

edit: most information is irrelevant, but I just had to write it. Nobody here who I can talk to about these things, friends don't understand, blablabla.. I just had to get it out.

edit on 27-9-2010 by TommyD because: add the "edit" part.

I know how difficult ... even absurd it must sound to anyone who has never experienced PLM's (either spontaneously / in dreams / via therapy) but it is the most incredible thing isn't it ... especially when it overlaps with the lives we are currently living.

The lifetimes that I have very detailed memories of;

1st - Millcombe, North Cornwall. UK (1623-1641) ... Hilley May Tregasky = wisewoman/herbalist

2nd - Heliopolis / Gizeh. Egypt (c. 2,500bc) ... Khentakawes (Temple Name) Themah = temple priestess

3rd - Richmond, Surrey. UK (1886-1956) ... Maude Faulkner = achaeology enthusiast

4th - Montana, USA (c. 1700's) ... White Dove (Peigan Crow Name) - Two Names (Blackfoot Name) = medicine woman.

I have glimpses of others put not in-depth details ... more like snapshots. But you will notice that one of my incarnations was an ancient Egyptian one !

I have had many client who have recalled lifetimes as ancient Egyptians and / or Native American Indians ... and I have formed an idea that maybe all souls have to experience such an incarnation as part of their development process (kind of like a mandatory component of 'soul growth') ?

Because of your own memories you might also find my ebook of interest to see if you 'recognize' any of the principle thoughts that I cover.

theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

That said there was something in your post that also jumped out at me and that was when you said;

'... and it seems that this current life, besides being that it will be my last ...' !

I have always thought that this will be my last lifetime too ... and that is the reason why I am remembering all the relevance of my past lifetimes this time around ... just thought it was synchronistic that you mentioned the same thing.

I am so pleased that this thread has come back to life ... it has always been my favourite ... and I met some great people on here ... hope it continues a while longer.

Woody

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Interesting. My experiences with deja vu in waking life is limited, but my dreams are another story. Of course, we all have "info dumping" dreams, symbolic dreams, etc., but then there are some that are of another time and place. I'll take your assertion a step further and say that I'm certain I've not only experienced memories of other lives in my dreams, but also of other dimensions....other alternatives of my current life. There's too much to go into detail, but suffice it to say, it's fairly unnerving when it happens. Although a few times, I had dreams where the alternative was amazing...I saw colors I had never seen before, trees the size of mountains, plant varieties that were alien to me, and saw abilities displayed that normal humans don't possess. (This was years and years before Avatar came out, so no, this was not a variation of my movie experiences). Considering that I was very much a character in this scene with a completely different life, seeing faces I didn't recognize in this life, but knowing that I loved them, it was all very strange. When these dreams happen, they stick out like sore thumbs, because they are NOT like all the others.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I see that you actually do these therapies.. Aren't people afraid ? Like ehm, well I've had good lives, but I wasn't really a nice guy.. Bad things could (and probably would) come up when I would take such a therapy.. And yes it probably would affect my everyday live, especially since even with my limited paranormal experience it's on my mind atleast 80% of the time. While I'm awake, that is.
What happens in my dreams, well, I've had dreams about past lives too, but I can't really remember what they were about. I've also had dreams about the spirit world and all that.. The thing is, I remember certain things, but when I'm waking up, after about ten minutes or so I forget everything...

This is probably a bit offtopic, but last night, before I actually went to sleep, I listened to this binaural beat thing, iDoser, and then specifically the "Hand of God" one. It made me feel quite strange, but nothing too special. Untill I got sort of a vision, it was like I was travelling down a road at really high speed.. As soon as I noticed it was becoming very real, I was spooked and it went away.. Strange thing is: everything looked like a cartoon.
A few minutes after that I got another "vision" or whatever you want to call it, and it was a rollercoaster. Again, very high speed, it was awesome, untill I came to the bottom of the track. In the center there was this HUGE eye, which opened, looked at me, and shot out some sort of red "energy" at me. Unfortunately, this is the last I can remember from it, the rest is a blur... :/

edit on 27-9-2010 by TommyD because: typo.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I would like to share few too. The first one is very significant because it produces the most physical and spiritual changes in me. I am a Chinese American. In this dream, I was a, I believe, a martial art master during the Han dynasty. We are talking about some 2000 years ago. I remember how I was dressed. In this dream, I was at the bottom of a hill and jumped up into the air doing couple acrobatic moves (flips and twists) and landed in front of the 3 men. I believe we were related. Brothers? When I landed, my eye sight or my consciousness focal point was at my navel area. I was looking at the 3 men via my navel area. According to the traditional Chi practice, you store and project your Chi from your navel. Here is the greatest thing that happened and which is the reason why I am meditating and could still feel and experience Chi energy.

I was awakened from the sudden surge of Chi energy (massive heat sensation traveling through my spinal cord to my forehead, third eye was opened, seeing a bluish glowing light, loud ringing sound, and intense inner awareness). I felt I knew what I was finally. Apparently, these memories of the past caused me to experience Chi in my real life, some 2000 years later.

Another vision that stuck me most was this one because it involved the death of a child. I believe I was in Europe. Maybe a child of an European nobility. I was inside this mansion. The mood and atmosphere felt very European during the maybe 17 to 18 century. BTW, I was heavily into Classic Music back then. I saw myself as a child walking on the second floor. Maybe just coming out from my room. When I walked past an area near the second floor balcony overlooking the main floor lobby, I felt someone had died here. I continued to walk to the edge of the balcony. Then, my mother was calling me to come down to eat dinner. I was maybe 5 years of age because my eye sight would only allow me to see things no higher than 4 feet. I saw myself walking down the stairs until I reached to the serving cart. I saw my mother with a black dress and she looked very slim. I didn't her face. I saw some chinaware. There was a china bowl which has soup in it. She opened the top and I saw smoke coming out. The color of the smoke was tinted yellowish. It felt old.

This one happened around the time I have my 7 Chakras opened unconsciously. This is the reason why you shouldn't try to open your third eye if you aren't ready yet and don't have the necessary foundation to handle whatever insight you will gain. It will interrupt your conscious life. Come to think of it I don't even know how I managed to make it this far right now.

I have repeated dreams about WWII Germany. Just to counter balance I have dreams about the Holocaust too, don't remember much. I am very much aware the emotional weights I am dealing with here. I saw myself being debriefed as a soldier. I saw military marches and I saw a sign that read "1933." I saw I was in a refugee camp helping a woman and her child. I also found myself in the ship called Gustloff. See, Gustloff was a cruse ship carrying German refugees as the Russian advancing into Berlin. It was sunk by Russian submarines. The Russian claimed that they didn't know the ship was carrying civilians. The part that stands out was that the ship was being managed by submarine crews. In the dream, I felt I was in the submarine but it turned out it was not. Worst, one of the crew members grabbed my right leg as I tried to get to second deck. He asked me if I needed his help. I politely declined. He had no face, or any other physical appearance resembling to anything like a human being. I have to say some of the dreams I have about Germany and German history could be my ability to tap into the collective psyche of the people. Every time I dream about Germany, I would always see myself wearing a long, wool coat.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

The 'crossover point' is a remarkable thing to witness ...

>>>kind of off topic

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

(I just realised how old this thread was...oops! Not sure if I should start another...they all seem quite old or not exactly about what Im posting about!)

I have a few spontaneous memories of a past life, a couple of which I do not understand. I should say here, that my memory drives me crazy most of the time. I have a knack (or curse) for remembering almost every situation in detail, including all the people, what they were wearing and what was said, quite possibley word for word. I remember my favourite sweetshop when i was 5, how much the crisps were, where they were, what brand, where the sweets were, the felt tip pens and all the various cigarettes behind the counter. I wish i could forget some of these memories because I am quite useless when it comes to remembering information, especially exams.

Anyways, I have a memory of long before I was born. I am sitting by a pool, its either Ancient greece or Rome, I have a long pleated white dress on and my feet are in the pool, and theres lots of people and pillars around. I used to get very upset, as I wondered why my feet were big, and why I had long, curly blonde hair (mine was dark, and poker straight). I used to wonder why my parents were not there. its only about 2 seconds long, like a short clip of a movie, but its vivid, I was there, and its a proper memory to me. Of course i didnt realise when i was a child, that this could have been a previous life, thats why i got upset, as I could see my hands and feet but not my face...I've always known it was me, just not the me I am now.

The other vivid memory, I didnt know wasnt 'real' until i was 15. I was in the small room at my mums house, and we were looking out of the window (changing the nets). I said to my mum I remembered the houses behind ours, being built, and I remembered all the sand on the floor and the scaffolding. She looked at me and said, that was just impossible, because our house was built a few years AFTER the ones behind us....and when I was born we had lived in our house for over a year. That really scared me, it still scares me now that I have such vivid memories of it all and yet I cant have remembered it.

I suppose they may not be spontaneous in the way yours are, but with both these I remember them the same way I can remember my Dad pulling me and my dog along on a sled in the garden (in Summer!) and I was 3 at the time. I dont know what it means...I've often wondered why i can remember these so well....and all the other memories that clutter my mind.

edit on 7-8-2011 by CherryV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

Hey there CherryV,

I was thrilled when I saw someone had posted on this thread after so long.

The memories you mention sound like 'snapshot' memories and for whatever reason they have stuck with you. I know that can be frustrating ... I may have mentioned somewhere in this very thread that I have one particular 'snapshot' memory that has been with me since I was a child and in spite of the fact that I have remembered 4 very detailed pastlives ... this paricular image has never expanded and I have no idea why it has stayed with me.

I see myself as a Mongolian Warlord on a piebald horse ... about 40yrs old with black hair and long moustache ... and I'm wearing furs and skins. In the 'snapshop' I'm galloping headlong acros what I assume must be the Mongolian Plains with about 20 - 30 men similarly dressed and also on horseback. We seem to have a definate sense of purpose but I have no idea what it is !

Thanks for resurrecting this thread ... if only briefly and sharing your own experiences.

I have a more recent thread that you might find interesting on this subject (click on link below);

What Would You Like To Ask A Pastlife Regression Therapist

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Woody

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join