It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

I don't usually comment on here very much, mostly because the topic at hand has to interest me quite a bit. But I have to say, that story is one of the coolest and creepiest I've ever heard. You get +100 internets.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I think I found your Vampire likepaincomefromheaven
edit on 11-10-2012 by Fallenbeauty13 because: wanted to change it

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by likepaincomefromheaven

I think I found your Vampire
I-I think I found your Manfred Kirschner on facebook .... theres no picture of him but it says he lives in Beerbach, Bayern, Germany and he likes FFW Beerbach e.V. which is some kind of forest fire thing. Now I just wanted to state if he was that gorgeous I would have stuck around (thats just my opinion I been single all my life). Also did he say anything else like idk any other details I am so fascinated I would have been his bff! i'd talk to him but what so i say "hey are you a vampire?" no way but he sounds beautiful someone I would love to have (I love blondes)
edit on 11-10-2012 by Fallenbeauty13 because: wanted to get rid of something

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by madhatter3113

Actually madhatter there is a Manfred Kirchner on facebook he is from Beerbach, Bayern, Germany and he likes FFW Beerbach e.V. which is a German which seems like a fire squad or something. He doesn't have a picture and no friends I find that weird because he only likes three things and he has no friends and barely no posts. I find that a little weird and part of me would like to ask him if its him but what the heck do I say?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
ahh,what a thread.

From Interesting vampire encounters,to Those claiming to be vampires. (the 2-3 sides never seem to agree with each other.
)

Would there be perhaps any more stories from anyone?It would be a shame if this topic fell into the void.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Szarekh

Okay call me crazy, but I posted my 'encounter', if thats what you'd call it, about a month ago and it was deleted? Creeeepy!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ah vampyres. My favoritest topic of all time. I had a dream when I was about 10 of a man with black hair and green eyes. I knew he was a vampire in my dream even though I didn't really even know what vampires were. I had this same dream every once in awhile up till the age of about 15 or 16, then I seen him. He was walking down the street of my home town. I tried to follow him and he disappeared. Then I saw him one more time and lost him again. I don't know what I would have even said to him if I would have caught up to him. But that dream is where my obsession with them started.I still have some of the first books I bought on historical accounts of vampires from when I was young. Im sure the librarian thought it was strange for a 12 year old to have an obsession with vampires, but I checked out one book so many times she let me have it. Lol.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by oonkala

Interesting. Have you ever read Anne Rice's "Vampire Chronicles"? The description you gave sounds alot like how one character, the narrator of the first book is described. The character's name is Louis de Pointe du Lac. There is another vampire post on here ( I cant rember which, I'm sorry!
) where the reality of the books have been discussed. The conversation is interesting to say the least. Also, the first book, " Interview With the Vampire" and the third book " Queen of the Damned" have been made into movies.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KMTartist

You know, I never have read them. I'm more into the history stuff. But the man I spoke of in my dream I actually saw about 5 years later. It was very strange. I still remember him well, he was a beautiful man. Wish I could have spoken to him.
edit on 7-2-2013 by oonkala because: n/a

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Akane

I met a Nosferatu when I was six. It was in a squatta-camp in South Africa.

She was a practicing witch-doctor. She had most of her body covered with a set of sheets.

I said I didn't believe she was a vampire when she told me and then she moved, it was a blur she covered two meters and changed posture in about half a second, her hand was around my throat so that I couldn't move yet so gentle that I barely noticed it until I tried to move. Her wrist started burning, like smoke rising from a cigarette, skin turning red and she pulled away back to her seat. The only sign that she moved was her sheet slowly dropping over her again. She was very sad and said a white man from europe did it to her and then ran away. She said she mostly drank goats blood but was starting to need more and had been asking for fresh blood in exchange for her work. I'm pretty sure she was a Nosferatu elder. She didn't seem to have any alliegence to any coven as she was turned against her will and the man fled. She had apparently been very beautiful before.

I also got hunted in 2005, well it appeared as a shadow and vampires seem to use some sort of compulsion like a sort of hypnosis. I punched the shadow being and it stopped trying to attack me in my sleep.

It might have been a recurring dream, but I almost broke my hand when I punched it so yeah...

I had another experience but I'm not supposed to speak about it or remember it for that matter. I remember bits of that night. There is a definite difference between mortal and immortal vampires in my experience. I helped them buy a blood bank, and he said after that they still hunt, as is their want. I think they have rules about killing humans though. Its frowned upon but I think it still happens from time to time. This experience was more like a vivid dream though.

I'll check back to see if you get many answers??

Peace

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hybrid89

wow! Those are some awesome stories. You must live a very interesting life.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hello Group- (Night Dweller)

I've spent the last 3 hours reading most of the posts. What I find to be interesting is that the thread started with a questioning as to anyone's experiences with an encounter. Some responded with their stories and others claimed to be of the Vampire race. The one that I felt would of been a valid vampire was Nightdweller.

When she posted to all of your questions I noticed an amazing event that is per typical to most humans. Inquire, Question, Require Proof, Disbelief, Anger, Ignore.

I find it astonishing that when seeking the truth- we close the door faster than we search to find an opening.

When asked if we are human- if a stranger came to the street to ask you to define your race (black, white, native or other); our typical response is a description and nothing more. A Native will not show you their register card nor a black a lineage of history placed upon paper. It is almost insulting to ask an Irish to prove they are of Irish decent. Why is it that when something we seek here comes to our response, the conversations becomes diluted to the point of insult.

All myths are based upon some form of truth. Each theory is proven to be fact and each fact is reinforced or other information is added to solidify the theory.

To state that these mystical things do not exist is to state that the very essence of life is unreal. A Christian can claim that God exists though where is the proof other than in faith. A choice to believe or not without ever truly knowing.

I come here, as many have; an investigator of all that is to our world. Like many I have had my many odd adventures that I could never truly prove nor disprove.

It would seem that this thread created a very unique opportunity for us to have a deeper understanding of a world unseen by many; even if it is left to our decision to believe or live on with the 'idea' of what could be. To assume we are the only ones, in my opinion, is a fanciful one. To assume that myths are just legends told for lessons is for each of us to decide the validity and depth of the story.

If we are asked for those of the myths to come forward it should be with an open mind without insult. No different when accepting that all races of heritage are from the same DNA spectrum.

I have a feeling that this thread is still be watched by Nightdweller and others of her kind- that a story wanted to be told; and still does. I hope that she and others will join us in mature discussions to allow us a choice on what to believe.

That we go beyond our fears and persecutions of words to allow others to feel safe in sharing their experiences.

Only than can we all come to a different understanding of the truth. To believe or not believe without.
edit on 28-2-2013 by Beornereed because: changed questions to questioning. Better English

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Beornereed

I love your outlook! I like to be more childlike in my approach to life, have faith and believe in things you can't see. The world becomes a much more interesting place.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I´ve been studying vampire myths and legends since i was a little kid,
and there are way more of those than enough. Differing, yet with some key elements,
from all around the world, dating back 4000+ years.

Don´t know if anyone has already mentioned this
en.wikipedia.org...

Here´s a SUPPOSED picture of the Vampire rapidly decomposing
portedutemps.net...

Note, SUPPOSED.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I've never believed in vampires but reading through these story's , i had to tell mine ...

Northeast England Whitby 31 oct 2009

I'd booked a weekend away for me and my girlfriend at Whitby's Goth weekend .
We where both walking back from the pub 1'ish in the morning to our cottage down a dark cobbled alley/backstreet ' We did'nt notice these two people walking towards us until they where right on top off us .
They where aged 26/36 ish and beautiful ( really beautiful ! ) they looked like posh & Beck's but Goths , very well dressed all in black leather , me and my girlfriend at the time stepped aside to let them walk past in awe !..

After they where out of ears reach , we both looked at each other and said WTF was that !

We did at the time laugh and say "so thats what real vampires look like" but i can still picture there faces to the day odd ....

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Ok, so I have posted a bit on this thread earlier…but now I want to share my story. One strange encounter that sticks out in my mind is in fact twofold. The first part happened last year, 2012, at the end of September. The location for both of these events is near Seattle. It was late at night, around 11pm. Several friends and I decided to go for a walk. There were two other girls beside myself and our guy friend. All of us are in college. We ended up on a street corner after wandering for an hour or so. Up ahead of us, on the opposite street corner were these three guys. They looked older than us by a couple of years, and on the outside seemed decently normal. But there was something off about them and they gave a bizarre vibe. I just got this gut feeling to walk around them. However, my friends didn’t seem to notice, or want to take my warning. So we walked on that side of the street. We came up to them, and I just wanted to avoid them, but they started talking to us, and offered to buy the three of us girls drinks, regardless of the fact that we most definitely looked underage. We all refused. We are good kids, who don’t drink, and most certainly are smart enough to know that it is a horrible idea to go off with people we did not know In the middle of the night. We tried to walk away, ( our guy friend had been caught at the light on the opposite street corner and had yet to catch up with us) and that is when it started to get bizarre. They each locked on to one of us with their eyes, and it felt all of the sudden like tunnel vision. It was if I could not break eye contact with this guy. He asked again and despite the fact that never in a million years would I say yes, I almost agreed. It was as if there was a little tug in the back of my mind, and I wasn’t really the one saying it. It felt as if I was on autopilot or something. Luckily, at that point, our guy friend made it to us. He stepped in between us and the guys, and started arguing with them. They were a little shocked. One spoke in a different language, and he spoke back to them in that same language. They were kind of shocked, and started testing us in several languages to see what we could understand. Then one of the guys turned to the other and convinced them it was going to work, and they should go find other girls instead. We left a little shaken up, and to this day, rarely speak of it.
The second part happened at the end of September this year. We were back in the same area, and I could not get any of the original group to go out and walk around with me. I did however convince another friend. We walked around the same area, and come to a sky bridge near the same street corner. Out of the adjoining buildings come this group. There were 6 or 7 guys that looked to be in their early twenties. All of them were dressed nearly the same, in slacks, a trendy button up shirt, and black shoes. They have almost the same haircut and they walk unnaturally, almost like robots. In the center, they are helping a girl walk. She was dressed nice too, in club wear and flats, and she acted dazed, and confused, not drunk. ( I go to a party school, and though I myself do not partake in the festivities, I have seen more drunk people than I can count…I know what drunk looks like). But the outstanding detail was her neck. On the side was a blood stained gauze pad held in place by medical tape. One of the guys saw me glance at it, and he glared at me. I got that fight or flight instinct, and he pulled the collar of her jacket up to cover it. Then it all goes wacky.
Suddenly, we are about 30 feet down the hallway in the adjoining building, and I have no memory of having gotten there. My friend is asking me if I was alright because I had “ zoned out” and she asked me if I saw this strange girl. I explain that I can’t remember anything, and when I tried I got a headache. She asked if I could remember this strange girl after the group went by us. Apparently she wore all leather, and had a lot of weapons. The only thing she could think to compare it to was like the shadow hunters in the mortal instruments series. This was an upscale area, and the way she dressed and acted was totally out of place. I could not at the time. If I tried, the headache came back and I felt physically sick. Yesterday morning I woke up and could suddenly remember her. Anyway, after all that took place, we headed back.
Were these vampire encounters? Well I don’t know for sure…and I don’t know if I ever will, but I sure think so!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Akane

I feel like in a world with many unknown facts people will make up in their minds that their are things out there such as vampires or vampire hunters and these things might as well exist i believe in all of these secret society's and supernatural beings but yet you don't have any facts to back up anything your asking even if you were not asking at all just give me something to answer or to question, because all you told me was there might be vampire hunters.

~Thank You

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
definitely experienced the psych vamps...more than once unfortunately..now as far as the whole undead coffin sleepin blood sucker...not to my knowledge. itd be cool though..be a great trophy for above the fireplace...vampire ashes in a vase with dragons painted on it....did have a guy try to sneak up on me and my dog at a rest stop in southern Oregon..we were sleeping and Mason went off..i woke up startled..hand on bowie..turned and looked out the window saw what appeared to be a worker..orange vest...broom, he smiled at me and ALL of his teeth were sharpened, and not very neatly. dont think he was speciffically a vampire, but he definitely wasnt typical. he got pretty close.On the same trip i ran across a pair of what i guess were brothers caucasion males each nearly seven feet tall..bearded in pants that were way too short and not very good hygene..kinda crazy..
edit on 22-10-2013 by sikko45 because: content

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Just thought I had to reply after reading the story from likepaincomefromheaven
I'm kinda shaking a bit right now with a sense of excitement/dread lol I'd just return from back-packing around Germany myself 2 years ago and am in love with the language+place+history. My first ever trip to Europe and back-packing too, but I taught english in Czech for 5 weeks before touring Germany
So the first thing I did after reading it was to look up the meanings of the surname name "Kirschner" and slightly less interested "Manfred" and the results if according to the guy's claim that he was from an aristocratic family was true then it sure is indeed interesting! First thing that popped out was Wiki stating:

"The Protestant Franconian branch of the House of Hohenzollern."

(House of Hohenzollern was the German royal family) more on this:
en.wikipedia.org...

and his first name, although less interesting than his last, sure does suit him in my opinion as it's of Old German origin and means "man of peace", which he does seem so from what I'd read of his departure

if indeed he was just a psycho/wannabe then he sure picked a good name~

On a side note, this whole vampire thread reminded me of a paranormal thread I'd read awhile ago and there was a woman's personal experience of being in Germany (forgot which city/town). She was with a friend outside a shop one night when she noticed a figure from across the dark street walking vertically down a 3 stored building. He landed perfectly on the ground, looked up and caught their gaze then simply walked off. Think she described him from what she could make out as having a black coat, was good-looking, long blonde hair and shiny blue eyes
Which I can kind of imagine because it also reminded me of a guy I saw while in Germany. I was with a Japanese girl I'd met at my youth hostel and we were out together one day riding the U-bahn (subway) when a guy standing about three persons distance away caught my eye. Beautiful long silky blonde hair (Elf quality) and really slender built in a long black coat, not particularly tall (although I'm quite a tall asian girl myself). He was looking down at his mp3 but I could tell he was beautifully handsome and I remember being embarrassed by how WOWed I was because I'm not easily taken in by any guy's look lol. I couldn't even bring myself to whisper english to the Japanese girl to look in fear of people around me overhearing (Germans have epic english skills despite them claiming "only a little") so I spoke in what Japanese skills I have (studied it) and said "that guy over there, hes really handsome" she looked in the direction and asked where? "The blonde one" (he was the only truly blonde one in the immediate area) but as I replied and looked back, the ride's door was open and he'd already disappeared with part of the crowd into the station
Even afterwards I couldn't describe the extent of his beauty to the Japanese girl *sigh*. Not saying hes a vampire or anything but the other guy from the woman's story could be one?

there's a formula starting to come together in my head along the lines of Germany+Vampire
Also read somewhere here something about the word "Vampire" came from the German word "Vampir" that came from others which meant wolf-pelt etc(?) and Germany has many folklore of belts that once worn will turn the wearer into wolves (or a fox in one case). Like werewolf stories

Werewolves & Vampires? Go Germany~!!

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Vampire hunter? I don't think you'd like me to much lol

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join