It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I have been reading this post and I have to say I'm fascinated. I have always felt like I was made to be something other than human. I feel like I was meant to be a vampire as strange as it sounds. I have found over the last two years of my life (just turned 21) my skin has become unusually pale when as a child and teenager I always had a dark tone to my skin. I have also noticed and had remarks that my eye colour has changed which intact depending on my mood they do ranging from green when I am happy to almost black when angry and almost a greeny yellow when upset. I feel like I am overly emotional and feel things and emotions on a extremely high level don't know if anyone can relate?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Retracted because I just realized I was about to argue with a child.
edit on 8-1-2016 by Punisher75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm not a child moron a reply to: Punisher75

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

I would like to tell you about a very strange thing, which happened to me three days ago, on Saturday.

I live in Europe, Switzerland (hence please excuse my mistakes) and am a 22 years old girl. I actually can't quite beliefe that I'm about to post something in this tread because first of all, I feel too old to fantasize about vampires and second, I usually think that people who report vampire sightings do so in order to convince themselves of what they wish to be reality.

Ok here is what happened: I'm a working student, so I'm a very busy person and I don't have much time to exercise and go to the gym during the week. This is why I enjoy going for long runs during the weekends, especially when the weather is nice. I have the privilege of living in a very beautiful rural area surrounded by nature. Usually I run alone because I enjoy the piece of mind. I prefer to run in the woods and I usually run approx. 15 kilometres, which keeps me busy for about 1.5-2 hours. I always leave the house during noon or in the early afternoon, when there are many other joggers, bikers or strollers with children on the trail. Hence, I have never been scared to exercise alone, because usually you come across another person every five minutes.
This Saturday however was a very busy day. As it was Easter weekend, which is an important festivity in Europe, I helped my mother cleaning the house, do the shopping and prepare our home as we were expecting guests the following day. So by the time I was free to go, it was already 5.00 pm. Of course the sun was still up, but as I intended to work out for two hours, I was not comfortable being alone in the woods until 7.00 pm. Of course this is silly because nothing bad has ever happened around here. However, I convinced my mother to join me for a run. As she doesn't run as fast as I do, I usually run ahead for ca. 5-10 minutes and then turn around until I catch up with her and then repeat this again. I tell her that that way I get some extra training and she doesn't need to worry about being too slow for me. But honestly I do it because I feel more comfortable if we stay close.
So on Saturday when we were about 45 minutes into the woods and still hadn't crossed path with another person, I was particularly glad that I hadn't come alone. I was running ahead, when all of a sudden I saw a guy doing sit ups on a bench about 50 meters away from me. His head was turned away from me, so he didn't see me coming and at first I kept running but then I turned around in order to catch up with my mom. The thing is, that with all the terrible terror attacks and the problems we're currently facing with refugees in Europe, my parents always remind me to be responsible and attentive. So I turned around and caught up with my mom because I thought that maybe she would freak out if she had to pass by this guy by herself. Frankly, I was freaking out a little myself, because though there was nothing strange going on per se, for some unknown reason i got a very eerie feeling in my stomach. Somewhat trying to stay cool, I casually told my mum "hey don't freak out, there's a guy doing sit ups over there". Of course she instantly told me that I should stop running alone in the woods and that you never know what might happen. When we approached said bench together this time, the bench was empty and the guy was gone. Then as we got closer I saw him standing very straight and very still about 10 meters away from the bench. Again, I got that very strange feeling telling me that something was very unusual. As I got closer, I was able to get a better look at him. The guy was tall, quite handsome and obviously took good care of his body. He had dark messy hair and his skin was rather tan and he was wearing sports clothing. I think that he must have been in his early thirties. Later on I overheard my mother mentioning that he must have been from Northern Africa, Morocco, Egypt or maybe from the Middle East. Judging form his features and skin color she may have been right. He stood very still and kept oddly staring away from us into the woods and didn't move until I was 2 meters away from him. Then he turned to face me, and said "Hello" with an expression, which I thought was a smirk, on his face. My mum and I kept running and I didn't think about it anymore. After all he must have been a normal guy working out just as we were doing. In addition to this I was slightly embarrassed, because I was a sweaty mess, whereas there was something very attractive about him.

About 20 minutes later I was just about to turn around in order to check on my mum, when I turned around and the same guy from before was about 2 meters away from me, not running but SPRINTING towards me, and then passed me and then he just kept running. I completely startled because I didn't hear him approaching from behind, which was very strange because I never listen to music when I run. I must have looked very scared because he kept staring at me in a very strange way as he passed by me. And then I thought that his speed was very unusual. I'm an experienced runner and I can keep up with a certain tempo. But this guy he wasn't just jogging fast, he was racing past me like an athletic sprinter on TV. Maybe he was just training for a marathon or whatever. But honestly, it was just very very strange. I caught up with my mum who appeared very calm, so I told her how startled I was, because I didn't hear that guy approaching until he was right behind me. Given the circumstances we decided that we should maybe turn around and head home.

Now the strange thing is, that as I got home my heart was still racing. Not out of exhaustion, but because of the strange encounter. Funnily enough I kept thinking back to the guy and his expression as I ran past him, trying to figure out what it was about him, that had me react in such a strange way. If I consider the facts, nothing unusual or strange has happened. This is why I didn't even remotely think of something "supernatural". And yet, I couldn't stop thinking about this guy, because I had the strange feeling that I had overlooked an important detail. And then yesterday evening out of the blue I had a very weird random thought while doing the laundry - vampire. It must sound crazy, because I was not consciously thinking about vampires. All of the sudden I just had the thought that maybe this is what it must be like to encounter a vampire. I didn't witness anything paranormal. But as soon as I thought of a vampire, the eerie feeling began to disappear and it was as if my body relaxed because my mind had realized what my subconscious had known all along and tried to tell me. Of course this is ridiculous. But for some reason I just can't shake the feeling that I might be right. His physical fitness, his speed and the way how he should still - almost breathless - is not something you usually observe with humans. And it also explains the strange mix of attraction and fear I was feeling. Then again, maybe my mind is playing tricks on me. If what I saw was true, I wonder why he let the encounter happen. I can't shake the strange feeling that he wanted to see and meet me on purpose. The first time with my mom, and the second time when I was alone. There was nothing menacing in his expression, but rather something knowing and curious.

to be continued...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
... I have been surfing the net in search of similar accounts to mine. In my opinion most of these accounts are wonderful works of fictions and wishful thinking. This thread seems very interesting. However I have noticed that almost all interesting account happen to have occurred during the Twilight hype. Hence I can't help thinking that they are probably not true. I couldn't find any interesting recent accounts, probably because the vampire hype is almost over.

I'm going to post my "story" anyway. Maybe someone has had a similar encounter to mine and is therefore interested in reading it. if you have also experienced something like this, I'd be very interested to hear your story.

Take care,
J.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Regina92

Ahoy Regina92.
If you're the real Regina from that story
then please come find me and say hello.
The name's Lukas.
I'm an attractive and smart individual. I'm a hoot to travel with. I am understanding of many uncommon things, am slightly precognative, and can remote view. I'm an engaging conversationalist who loves to learn and feels out of place most everywhere.
Currently living near Las Vegas Nevada.
-Hope to meet you before I die.-
Cheers.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LAkadian

Hello there LAkadian.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm just a normal human being

edit on 6 4 16 by Regina92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6 4 16 by Regina92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akane

Greetings,

I am currently in the midst of collecting as many Vampire encounters, sightings records as possible. These stories are for a personal interest and will not be shared nor published in any shape or form. And I am well aware of vampire existence skepticism so please refrain from telling me they are not real, It would be a waste of time and further more do not bash this thread.

PS: If possible provide the country the encounter has happened in,if you wish you can also provide province, state, city...this is so I can approximate where the most sightings occur.

In many parts of the world, there are creatures, or entities, believed to be blood sucking demons, not long ago in Indonesia a lot of goats were sucked dry, also there were cows, but never human (in that certain area), while in other areas we have stories of Kunyang, they suck babies blood, and they look like creature with head and internal organs only. And there's Dracula in Romania, or Vampires. In Dante's book, (if it were true) there he said an alien who liked to drink blood (or ate human? i forget), and they are the origin of legend about vampires.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: aphon

Do you have any source about those accidents in Indonesia? If so, could you please post it. Thanks

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I found one phenomenaaroundus.blogspot.co.id...

edit on 11-4-2016 by aphon because: adding source

And another nasional.news.viva.co.id...
edit on 11-4-2016 by aphon because: adding another source

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Thank you

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Some say I'm a vampire. they even go as far to call me Eddie, others say I'm a government paid troll, I think many just have huge imaginations, though I admit there is a certain romanticism to the vampire legend.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I'm one of those who have huge imagination; maybe vampires exist, maybe they don't.

I've been reading and researching for years (oh yes, I'm fascinated/ obsessed by the legend), couldn't find something concrete just a few sightings here and there, mostly in Europe and some in Asia, never in The Middle East or North Africa (Ha!!! Maybe our vampire friends hates the heat)

As someone who's very afraid of death ( who isn't? Right?) and extremely curious, I've always fantasized about being immortal, traveling the world, and learning more about other cultures, as a lifetime isn't enough to do so.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I just don't understand how people can get sucked into actually believing that this vampire idea can be real.

We need blood to survive. It travels through our veins, distributes sugar, nutrients, hormones through our systems. Our bodies make the blood from the stuff we eat and drink. What we cannot do however, is eat blood and have it miraculously jump into our veins to become part of our own bloodstream. They are completely different body processes and are not interchangeable. If we do consume the blood, it gets mixed up in our guts with bile and acid, goes through the small intestine where the nutrients are pulled out and what isn't used shoots out our arse, in other words it does exactly what any other food will do. There is absolutely no advantage for a humanoid to eat only blood, in fact it's to their detriment as the nutrients and vitamines needed to draw from blood would be either low or lacking in many of the things we absolutely need. Any humanoid regardless of infection or virus would find better means of sustenance than blood, it simply is not a good substitute for actual food.

The teeth? Ummm... when we grow our permanent teeth in our childhood thats it, they don't grow any more. There are two sets, one deciduous and one permanent. Not three or four, but two, period. Now if we were somehow bitten by an infected animal that turned us into a blood craving maniac our teeth would still not change. They can't. The contracted virus can only effect how our body is now, not how it was built. It cannot change our DNA, it cannot FORCE fangs to grow when none existed before and the ability to grow more does not exist.

The sunlight? pure normal sunlight cannot possibly cause a humanoid to suddenly burst into flames reducing him to ash. It's impossible. Humanoids are 65 percent water... the sun from the distance it is away and the intensity it gives us just cannot muster up enough power to cause that water in any creature regardles of what kind of infection or virus it may have to suddenly evaporate in mere microseconds and engulf in flames. It's an impossiblilty. That's not how the universe works. Furthermore, there is no sort of affliction, no condition, no possibility to have a body that could have the correct makeup that would cause it to instantly cover in fire at the slightest exposure to ultraviolet radiation.

I'm not even going to go into the garlic, changing into bats and wolves, or sleeping all day in a coffin... if I have to then all I can say is wow.
edit on 13-4-2016 by bronco73 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2016 by bronco73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Like you, I have always been fascinated by vampire lore. The combination of the ancient and the modern. The monster and the suave sophisticated wandering immortal. I even wrote a vampire story in this months short story contest Transformations in Shadow.

While I do not necessarily believe vampires are real. I like the idea of them. If one ever swooped in and made me an offer. I don't know if I would refuse. Taking human life seems distasteful and not my cup of tea. But I could always just feed on politicians. That way my karma won't go into the negative.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regina92

Thank you

Your welcome. I think "Vampires" could be aliens, animals, or some kind of demigod (human being who make a pact with demon).

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Some say I'm a vampire. they even go as far to call me Eddie, others say I'm a government paid troll, I think many just have huge imaginations, though I admit there is a certain romanticism to the vampire legend.

Lol yes are you immortal? Do you have a super-normal immune system and healing factor? Can you run reaaaally fast and jump higher than most people?
If not, then you're just a normal human.

It's SO annoying when people embrace the label metaphorically and then deny it's a metaphor.
It's like trying to claim I'm like a spaceman because I feel like it's hard to breathe sometimes, but NO!
I'm literally a spaceman! How dare you! Grrrr.

Regina92 Can't agree more. It would be awesome to see the waxing and evolution of humanity over the course of centuries. Imagine getting to see humans colonize Mars and form the first treaty with an extraterrestrial species. I would die, (no pun intended).

edit on 16-4-2016 by LAkadian because: Manners

edit on 16-4-2016 by LAkadian because: Clarification

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I was making fun of my own widows peak..
edit on 16-4-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I was making my own widows peak..

I understand you now. Post edited.
There are just a lot of weird people out there.
Sorry for assuming.
Cheers.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Nevermind.... just testing
edit on R212016-04-27T14:21:01-05:00k214Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46 >>

join