It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jadedbeliever

I would suggest reading Mysterious America by Loren Coleman. In it there is a chapter about Phantom Clowns ( I know it sounds crazy) but just read it. After I read it i started doing research and kept coming up with striking similarities between the Phantom Clown waves, Vampires, The Mothman (specifically Ingred Cold and the Smiling man sightings), and MIB phenomenon. My conclusion is that we are possibly dealing with some type of beings with tremendous telepathic and more importantly Hypnotic powers. In just about every case where there are credible witnesses they report outlandish descriptions of people and symptoms similar to be affected hypnosis. All of the aforementioned beings are always described as being tall, commanding, exhibiting strange or outdated behavior, people are unable to recall certain features specifically facial features being "blurry".On the surface they seem wholly unrelated but if you make a list of them individually you see how they have vast similarities and only physical descriptions vary, which can be accounte for by this hypnotic effect they seem to exert.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Whether or not vampires truly exist in our time I can't help but to feel a great sorrow towards them. I like to believe that such a thing as an immortal vampire truly prevails. However, I have tried to place myself in the mental state of an everlasting being and what it would be like to see the final days of the Earth, and I fret. The amount of loneliness surrounding them would be unbearable and quite unimaginable. Having to suffer through the pain of seeing all those one loves age and wither away while you remain; pure torment.

Perhaps also afraid and concerned about forming lasting relationships while beforehand realizing that they too would fade into memory whilst you linger on; alone. An unending and sinister tale unfolding before your feet as eternity grins maliciously back at you. Never ending, and never easing.

While all the world around you is changing and looking ahead to a brighter future you like the ashes of yesterday is left in the shadows of your own despairing past. All you have to keep company are your memories; memories of people you once knew but that too have left you behind. Unable to be known or spill your secrets of fear to be hunted like a rat.

In my own personal opinion true immortals would be dark reflections of the people they once were. Journeying an unending trail without a destination; remnants of the past. But most importantly, to me, they would seem to be nothing but broken hearts.

All this of course is simply the opinion of one mind and the somewhat collection of all the myths I myself have explored. I have a vampire encounter story too. Well at least I think it could be cataloged as such, I'm not sure. At the time the thought never crossed my mind but now thinking back on it many of the characteristics do seem to fit.

I'll try to recollect my thoughts on it to make sure I remember everything since I'll want to get all the details right and I'll be back soon to post it.

Have a good night everyone.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hylindril
Whether or not vampires truly exist in our time I can't help but to feel a great sorrow towards them. I like to believe that such a thing as an immortal vampire truly prevails. However, I have tried to place myself in the mental state of an everlasting being and what it would be like to see the final days of the Earth, and I fret. The amount of loneliness surrounding them would be unbearable and quite unimaginable....

*Snip" (to avoid getting slapped for having too huge a quote--Blah)

...I'll try to recollect my thoughts on it to make sure I remember everything since I'll want to get all the details right and I'll be back soon to post it.

Have a good night everyone.

Hi Hylindril--

Is this the post you were talking about?

And vampires are real, but what they are is a alien virus attached to a sentience which can transfer from body to body.. that's why the biting is an essential part of the whole vampire thing. And that's why silver (as in bullet for example) stops the vampires as it is one of the best antivirals out there, and same with garlic.. actually anything that kills virus would probably be dangerous to them.

And yah, they are immortal... in that they can keep moving from body to body and not lose their memories/identities as we humans do when we die. Also the transmutation of the body by the infecting virus causes prolonged body lives.

I see their arrival here in history in a species of big whales that they had a beneficial, kindly symbiotic relationship with; they lived inside the whale as a companion and sort of a second brain that could think and react faster than the whale's brain which served the whale very well.

Until it met up with humanity. We killed a lot of those whales along the way, and the displaced virus couldn't find another host whale since all the other whales of that kind had their own sentient virus which would reproduce one of their offspring into any of those whale's offspring. Which meant there weren't any extra uninfected whales around. And without a host the virus would die so initially, in desperation, they found they could latch onto humans and infect them, surviving, while they looked for a bigger host again.

But they really hated the humans for killing their whales and ended up staying on in human bodies to punish the humans for killing their whales. The biggest problem I see is that that transmutation adjusts the body for serving only the virus.. and any food source has to be ready to use, as blood is. And because the sentience requires a certain whale-sized level of virus to maintain itself, the virus load is far heavier than a typical human body can bear, that's why they have to find big external sources of blood. And why it has to be human for optimal health. The animal blood doesn't have the right balance of nutrients in it.

And being a viral infection, that's why they can infect other non-vampire humans if they bite them in small bites every day... putting in more and more virus, but not enough to pull themselves over into the new body. Part of the transmutation process is that the virus looks for a sentience to attach to and if one isn't readily available, and if the non-vampire human survives the transmutation (it's pretty painful and many humans don't survive), the virus will have attached to their spirit/sentience, thus making them immortal vampires too.

Interesting species, for sure. I've met a fellow who died as a vampire in the mid-1800's. It's darn hard to kill these suckers but what I see is they drove a wooden stake thru his heart, buried him in a sealed coffin so the virus couldn't escape to reinfect anyone else although I'm not sure if they realized that was why they had to seal it. The wood stake has to be a certain kind too, and I'm sure if you looked it up, you'd find it had antiviral properties.

His spirit was detached from the virus finally and he got sucked into a human body as just a spirit, no virus and so no vampire. He is an odd fellow for sure.. when I told him that I saw him as an ex-vampire, he was pleased. He said it explained a LOT of his behavior in this life. But following his energy path back thru time is where I found out about the whale connection. He in this life loves deep sea diving.. I couldn't see how that fit with being a vampire until I connected to the whale part of his past. It was cool, and helpful for the fellow to know this stuff.

So they don't tend to get all that lonely... they can make others into vampires pretty easily. Of course there is always a risk of the loved one not being able to make the transmutation, but over the ages the vampires have figured out the optimal way to care for those in transition and they lose fewer than they did initially.

But immortality is pretty over rated, I think. It gets soooooooooo boring.. just ask the Elves. That's why they are all busy making new vacation worlds and 'rescuing' underdog species like us, and stuff.

edit on 27-1-2011 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Hi DragonriderGal,

thank you for responding back so quickly and yes this is the threat I meant however the post above your last wasn't the one I meant ;-)!

As interesting as the viral infection sounds I rather know little about biology and anatomy so that wasn't the subject on vampires I wanted to ask or discuss but thank you for the 'vampiric history lesson', really
!

So, if I understand this correctly then the virus is sort of like a parasite when infecting a human? Is this virus intelligent in some way as in taking over the hosts mind or does the infected still retain self-awareness? I just couldn't imagine that all vampires that survive the transformation process would have the stamina for immortality. I know they find "things to do" as you say though I can't imagine that all of them would be so welcoming of this state. How long can a human turned vampire actually live? I have noticed several times that you referred to them as sort of immortal so I was just curious to the life span of them. Centuries? Millennia?

If you don't mind I have a few questions concerning them and they mostly would have to do with their emotional and mental states which I suppose you might not know 100% since you aren't an immortal (for all I know
) but maybe you can tell me what you have seen.

1. First, and I must ask, any Hollywood Film or Book concerning them, has any of them even come close? And I mean their life style, physical changes, etc. Not exactly where they come from like from whales as you have said. (Thats a rather interesting and amusing thought, really)

2. Do all vampires when first turned hold some automated grudge against humanity? Will they know what humanity did to them all those years ago in the instant they 'awaken' to their new lifes?

3. Who was the oldest living vampire? How old did she/he grow to be?

4. Least but certainly not last (on a very long list ;-)), were or are there any known vampires throughout history that were recorded in human history as mere mortals?

Thank you so much for your time, it is really appreciated. I too have had an encounter that I might sort into the vampire category though I never realized it until a short few years ago when vampires returned to popular fiction. I'm still currently summarizing the details to make sure I get everything and will post it soon. Your opinion on it would be greatly appreciated.

Have a wonderful night, and don't get lost on your journeys
!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Hi DragonriderGal,

thank you for responding back so quickly and yes this is the threat I meant however the post above your last wasn't the one I meant ;-)!

So I beat you to the punch, so to speak, eh? Wrote back too fast?
)

As interesting as the viral infection sounds I rather know little about biology and anatomy so that wasn't the subject on vampires I wanted to ask or discuss but thank you for the 'vampiric history lesson', really
!

You're most welcome. Just what I see in the racial unconscious though, and from what I saw about that fellows life.

So, if I understand this correctly then the virus is sort of like a parasite when infecting a human? Is this virus intelligent in some way as in taking over the hosts mind or does the infected still retain self-awareness? I just couldn't imagine that all vampires that survive the transformation process would have the stamina for immortality. I know they find "things to do" as you say though I can't imagine that all of them would be so welcoming of this state. How long can a human turned vampire actually live? I have noticed several times that you referred to them as sort of immortal so I was just curious to the life span of them. Centuries? Millennia?

The virus is a virus.. but it is attached to a spirit, if you will. The spirit is like any other species spirit, but instead of a body, it has a swarm of virus that it is connected to.

And it depends on the way you are bitten as to whether or not you become a vampire. If the bite is long and deep and all the blood is sucked out, you were just dinner. If the bite is long, slow and repeated a couple times, the final time the sentience of the vampire who is biting you will be transfered over into your body after the transmutation is complete. Your spirit is ousted though so you still essentially die. If the bites are short, frequent and repeated numerous times, that is the type of biting that will allow the current body's spirit to become attached to the invading virus so they can become vampires but still be who they were before.

And I don't think the vampires 'kidnap' people; the human involved pretty much has to want the experience or they won't take the time and effort to make somebody one. Usually it is one of those 'love' situations.

If you don't mind I have a few questions concerning them and they mostly would have to do with their emotional and mental states which I suppose you might not know 100% since you aren't an immortal (for all I know
) but maybe you can tell me what you have seen.

I'm not immortal, no. But I remember way many past lives which sort of feels like immorality, I suppose. But instead of a run-on sentence an immortal has, mine has lots of periods. *lol* Also, I might know a bit, having known that fellow who used to be one. I think they too find immortality tedious, especially since they are stuck on this world. Previously, they and their whales could travel a bit on the energy pathways the elves used.

1. First, and I must ask, any Hollywood Film or Book concerning them, has any of them even come close? And I mean their life style, physical changes, etc. Not exactly where they come from like from whales as you have said. (Thats a rather interesting and amusing thought, really)

The Hollywood/book versions very much glamorize them. They do have psychic powers, as all aliens do, but the human body does muffle their ability to use them powerfully, just as none of the rest of us humans can use them all that well.

But the transmutation does make them all look more alike.. it changes their eye color.. that gold color seems right. The process also shuts down their digestive system and reproductive system. The virus doesn't need those parts. And when the vampire sentiences were with their whales, they weren't evil; I think it is their grief at the loss of the whales and that way of life that is behind why they are so evil towards humanity.

2. Do all vampires when first turned hold some automated grudge against humanity? Will they know what humanity did to them all those years ago in the instant they 'awaken' to their new lifes?

Oh, they (the original vampires) already know full well why they hate humanity, and they tell the new vampires the reasons as well. But if they told us where they came from, it would minimize their mysteriousness and also give us humans a chance to make amends, and then they couldn't hold the grudge anymore. It is a big part of what drives them, and justifies, in their own minds, their right to kill us and drink our blood.

3. Who was the oldest living vampire? How old did she/he grow to be?

Toughie since they don't really die per say. And some of them were ancient before they even came to earth. The Elves terra-formed this world and let it be known that they'd like various sentient species to join them on their new world. Since Earth has such a huge and beautiful ocean (at the time, just one ocean), the species like the whales and dolphins and such, volunteered in great numbers to come over and colonize, so many of that type of whale with it's vampire sentience attached came over.

They are quite long lived as a species, and the vampire sentience never really died.. just moved to one of the youngsters when the old whale was near death. I'd have to say they are every bit as old as any of the Elder races, elves included. I don't even think we can comprehend how old those beings are.

4. Least but certainly not last (on a very long list ;-)), were or are there any known vampires throughout history that were recorded in human history as mere mortals?

Did we ever mistake one of them for human, are you asking? I think they didn't really advertise who and what they were; and other than the man/vampire behind the legend of Count Dracula, most of them stayed out of sight, although they did accumulate great wealth and lived comfortable lives, for the most part. But humanity has always had a sense about them and what they were, which is why the vampire 'myths' just won't go away, just as the 'myths' about elves and other elder races won't, no matter how hard the NWO bunch tries to make us forget or disbelieve.

Thank you so much for your time, it is really appreciated. I too have had an encounter that I might sort into the vampire category though I never realized it until a short few years ago when vampires returned to popular fiction. I'm still currently summarizing the details to make sure I get everything and will post it soon. Your opinion on it would be greatly appreciated.

Have a wonderful night, and don't get lost on your journeys
!

Oh, I won't get lost on any journeys. I pretty much go hang out in the racial unconscious and get the information there. I don't go wandering around in the spirit realm, nor am I prone to OBEs. I like safe and secure.
)

So, feel free to ask whatever you like. If the answer is in the racial unconscious, I'll find it. I don't however get much in the way of dates or names or left brain stuff. What I see comes from the racial unconscious to my right brain, into my unconscious mind and then over to my left brain... lots of opportunity for such stuff to get lost. I can guess times because of the architecture or the style of clothing though, to give me some rough idea of when the stuff is going on.

And you too, have a wonderful nite!

edit on 27-1-2011 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Hi DragonriderGal,

thank you for answering some of these questions. I have a few more if thats acceptable. If at any time you grow tiresome of it just speak up and I won't be dissapointed.

On some questions I should have been more specific. Though your answers did hold the merit I was looking for and illuminated the dark. I suppose what I mean when it came to the "oldest living vampire" was who was the oldest human turned vampire. I suppose from what I understand the spirit gets infected and can be passed on. But the human race hasn't been around for millions and millions of years (to my knowledge).

Have any vampires ever, oh how should I say it? Rebelled? I mean after they turned they didn't want to share the hatred towards humanity and wanted to spend their eternities differently?

Any massacres or murders that have occured in our time that we have documented, has a vampire even been the culpret? Do vampires just hunt anybody or rather the homeless? You know the people that some would consider are not cared about and forgotten. Those people that nobody would miss.

Do vampires seek certain people to turn? I mean do they search for something specific in a person and are they very selective?

I'm sorry if I'm bothering you with these questions but I'm merely so curious that I can't help it
!

Have a good night and should I forget to mention it later, thanks for the answers.

P.S totally of subject but was Atlantis real? Lemuria?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Hi DragonriderGal,

thank you for answering some of these questions. I have a few more if thats acceptable. If at any time you grow tiresome of it just speak up and I won't be dissapointed.

On some questions I should have been more specific. Though your answers did hold the merit I was looking for and illuminated the dark. I suppose what I mean when it came to the "oldest living vampire" was who was the oldest human turned vampire. I suppose from what I understand the spirit gets infected and can be passed on. But the human race hasn't been around for millions and millions of years (to my knowledge).

Hum.. well I suppose the oldest human turned vampire would have been the first human that the virus infected in their search to survive the death of their whale. But it isn't the spirit that gets infected... it gets attached to the virus. It is the human that gets infected, and when that body wears out or gets sufficiently damaged, the sentience attached to the virus will look for a new body. But when it transfers over, it is still the same spirit. And as to who? or When? The best I can do is very early on in humanity's existence as a sentient species; but I think the first human infected was because one of those whales got beached and a curious human got too close, and the virus made the transfer merely to survive. I'm not sure if that virus/sentience survived though.

And the greys brought the human race into sentience about 400,000 to 450,000 or so years ago. We are a very young species, even though we have many many ancient non-human spirits in human bodies at this time.

Have any vampires ever, oh how should I say it? Rebelled? I mean after they turned they didn't want to share the hatred towards humanity and wanted to spend their eternities differently?

I think there were some humans that accidentally survived the killing-type feeding somehow.. didn't get enough blood taken out and somehow survived the transmutation process in their weakened state. Those individuals definitely didn't want to be a vampire and caused problems for the other vampires, but I think they are usually sought out and killed by the real and intentional vampires. Any human would be very nervous of any vampire however well intentioned the vampire might be. We can feel the danger even if we can't tell specifically what it is. So, I am guessing the humans usually sold the rebel vampires out for their own safety.

Any massacres or murders that have occured in our time that we have documented, has a vampire even been the culpret? Do vampires just hunt anybody or rather the homeless? You know the people that some would consider are not cared about and forgotten. Those people that nobody would miss.

They prefer healthy human's blood, of course, but yes, they'll go after those not likely to be missed so they can avoid detection as long as possible. But if someone is foolish enough to be out and about after dark in some areas of the world, they could end up dinner. The people of those areas generally know this and avoid going out after dark, leaving strangers and visitors (less likely to be missed right away) vulnerable to being fed on and killed. So perhaps you could say 'massacres' in that the vampires usually hunt in the same areas, but in general they won't kill more than necessary for feeding.

They are perfectly aware that if they kill too much, too often or all at once, it will rile up the locals enough that they will band together and go vampire hunting. Humans are notorious with the alien populations for their ability to work as a group and overcome more powerful aliens in spite of what appears to be so much natural superiority on the part of the aliens. From what I see, most aliens are more afraid of us, than we of them.

Do vampires seek certain people to turn? I mean do they search for something specific in a person and are they very selective?

They don't usually try to recruit new members. Like noted before, it is usually done when some human and some vampire fall in love or whatnot and the human asks to become a vampire. I sure wouldn't though. Living life at nite in the shadows, always having to worry about being discovered, never getting to eat and enjoy a good human meal again, or really have much fun with sex would pretty well suck. And having to kill other sentient beings for your food is not a good karmic way of life. And part of why they never want to lose their anger at humanity... it would make them more culpable for the karmic repercussions of such a lifestyle. Even the dragons know better than to kill a sentient being to eat it. Sure, they'll kill you because you pissed them off, but never ever would they consider eating you. There's something about going to that level that has more karmic repercussions.

I'm sorry if I'm bothering you with these questions but I'm merely so curious that I can't help it
!

No, no.. not any bother. I'm delighted to share what I see.

So, I'm wondering where you are from. Your English is great but some of your word choices are a bit odd, leading me to believe that English isn't your first language. I'm here in the US of A, on the west coast, myself.

Have a good night and should I forget to mention it later, thanks for the answers.

P.S totally of subject but was Atlantis real? Lemuria?

Yes, Atlantis was real and Lemuria was kind of like a suburb to it, albeit they ended up on different continents when Atlantis went down and the continents broke apart.
edit on 28-1-2011 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

This encounter occurred when I was in Germany visiting home. I moved when I was only 13 to the United States with my Mother and her new husband. But occasionally we find our way back home. If I recall it correctly I was 16 when we returned home for Christmas for the very first time. There was nothing peculiar or odd about it besides us being ecstatic.

For what I believe was an encounter and I cannot say for sure if it can be classified as a vampire encounter or not. At the time I did not believe or even think it was vampire related and as a matter of fact I didn’t recall the memory until vampires came back to popular fiction. I was doing a wee bit of research last year on the many myths, folklores, and supposed characteristic traits that vampires have in common.

Encounter >>>> I was visiting an old friend of my grandmothers in the suburb “Dambach” belonging to the town of “Fürth” who owned a butcher store there. It was snowy outside and light flurries were coming down when I started to walk back to my grandmothers house. It was already around 5.00 – 5.30 PM so it was getting late. In order to get to my grandmothers I had to walk from “Dambach” to and around the edges of another small suburb called the “Eschenau” until I’d eventually reach “Oberfürberg” (which is yet another suburb of Fürth ;-)).

I crossed a bridge called the “Snail Trail Bridge” and was about two or tree miles away. It was getting cold. Instead of striding along the highway I decided that time to climb down the stairs by the highway so I could walk along the Canal. I never liked walking while cars are blaring by me.

There was nothing strange about it. I distinctly remember thinking to keep to the gravel. You see the trail was simply gravel running along the length of the Canal, and the edges of the path were made of rock and they were slick.

So I was just strolling and minding my own business not thinking too much of anything. I paid more attention to the crunching of the snow beneath my feet than anything else. I remember glancing around looking at the snow and at that time I was the only one there as far as I could tell.

So, as teenagers go I eventually did something stupid. I looked up to the sky and tried to catch snowflakes in my mouth (give me a break I was 16
)! I did this for quite a bit and didn’t pay any mind to the road ahead. I had strolled along there many times before so I thought I was good. Wrong!

I was zigzagging around trying to catch the flakes when my right foot slipped. All of this happened within seconds but eventually you’d get the image. My right leg was dangling over the water of the Canal while I lay flat on my stomach on the road holding on for dear life. I can swim, and the drop wouldn’t have been anything so I guess I could have survived either way.

I cussed a wee bit in German and tried to get back up but to no avail. My leg was stiff, and numb for some reason.
And then, that’s when she appeared. I heard somebody walking, the snow being a dead give away underneath their feet. I looked up though still preoccupied with not getting wet and or frozen to see a woman standing dead center right in front of me.

I was certainly surprised. I hadn’t seen anybody else around. I can’t remember her clothing specifically but what I do know is that she wore heels, pants, and a dark purplish coat. Though I can’t recall what she wore exactly I do remember one thing. It was the second peculiar thing I noticed besides her appearing out of nowhere. She wore a pair of dark sunglasses.

Sunglasses? In winter, and especially when it was almost dark anyway?

So even though I was distraught with having an audience while clinging on to life I tried to get back up and didn’t even think about asking her for help. She was maybe in her early twenties and only about 5’4 foot tall. I tried my best again, again, and again but I just couldn’t get up and I do think I made it worse and slipped a little more.

I would occasionally glance up and see her cocking her head to the side looking at me. Though I never saw her eyes her other feathers remained blank. Her skin I remember was very fair, almost creamy in nature. She had long dark brown hair almost black. She was very beautiful. But women with dark hair and light skin are my type so maybe that’s only me.

Eventually after trying and trying I looked up at her and asked “Hilfe?” (Help). I didn’t scream it but just whispered pathetically. Now thinking of it I have to laugh about it. When I asked her I noticed her eyebrows raising, like she was surprised. “Bitte” (Please) I asked her again. She sighed and looked away. YEAH, SERIOUSLY! I was getting a bit irate then.

But fortunately she looked back and offered me her hand. I was a afraid of dragging her in with me but I figured she’d take my hand and slide me over the edge and pull me backwards. Yeah, that happened.... *sarcasm*

This was the third thing that I found very (to the 100th power) strange. I grabbed her hand and it was cold. Didn’t think anything then because it was cold outside so therefore she was too; her body temperature anyway. Instead of retreating and pulling me back and over the edge like I thought she actually pulled UP!

Yeah, suddenly I got nervous and squirmed when my one foot was over water and the other was sliding around on the rock. She stepped back then and I was overjoyed when both my feet were back on a concrete base. Once I had my balance and I was back on the ground she let go of my hand immediately and put both of hers in her coat pockets.

I looked at her then smiling and said “Dankeschön” (thank you). She remained expressionless. I looked to the road ahead and sort of waved at her and said my goodbye. I moved along the road quickly not thinking of ‘vampire’ or anything remotely close at all. The only thing I found strange then was how strong she was and how easily she had lifted me up like I was made of air. I looked back once and saw her still standing in the same spot staring after me. I turned back around and headed for my grandmothers.

So, I’m not sure if this was a vampire encounter or not even though some characteristics do seem to match. Unlike some other people that have reported their encounters and expressed certain negative emotions or even nightmares afterwards I have to admit that I never had any of that. I thought about it occasionally afterwards but then for a while there I almost completely forgot about it until I started to reread “Interview with the Vampire” by Anne Rice. Though not exactly as her characters she was, the basic idea of vampires entered my mind.

I did the research then which was about a year or so ago. Read a bit into vampire myth and hell for even a short while believed something entirely different. There is a German folklore about a Siren called Lorelei which is suppose to inhabit the Rhein River and drowns its passengers. She didn’t drown me though so I dismissed that idea. It also wasn’t the Rhein I almost fell into.

So DragonriderGal and everybody else, what do you think of this? For a time I didn’t know what to think of it.

So do vampires have a favorite place to hunt? What I mean by that is do they prefer a certain country over any other? Are there many in the U.S? How are their numbers? I mean are there many of them? If they want to keep secret I can't imagine there being very many.

Have a good day everyone.

P.S DragonriderGal, obviously I'm from Germany ;-)!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

This encounter occurred when I was in Germany visiting home. I moved when I was only 13 to the United States with my Mother and her new husband. But occasionally we find our way back home. If I recall it correctly I was 16 when we returned home for Christmas for the very first time. There was nothing peculiar or odd about it besides us being ecstatic.

*snip* (so I don't get in trouble for 'excessive quoting' again) Blah.

So DragonriderGal and everybody else, what do you think of this? For a time I didn’t know what to think of it.

So do vampires have a favorite place to hunt? What I mean by that is do they prefer a certain country over any other? Are there many in the U.S? How are their numbers? I mean are there many of them? If they want to keep secret I can't imagine there being very many.

Have a good day everyone.

P.S DragonriderGal, obviously I'm from Germany ;-)!

Hi Hylindril!

That was a very clear and descriptive picture of your experience.. I almost felt like I was there!

And it wasn't a siren.. from what I see of them, they are one of the alien elder races, although without the glamor they cast, they are some ugly beings. I don't see the elves actually inviting them here, but the mer-people (water-based cousin species of the elves) liked having them around to keep the humans away.

A siren always has to have to have some part of themselves in the water though... that is why one of their most common ruses is to pretend to be a woman drowning. When someone jumps in to save them, the siren latches on to the 'rescuer' and off to the bottom they go. Then they cover the victim's mouth and nose with their sucker like mouth and suck the life energy right out of them. I don't know if the victim even has time to drown, before their life force is drained out.

But back to the vampires... I think that gal was indeed one. The distinctive eyes are probably why she was wearing sunglasses at nite.. plus their nite vision is one of the things that gets vastly improved in the transmutation. And they don't really have a purely human body anymore so keeping it's core temperature up only wastes energy. The virus keeps the cells nourished and cleaned at much lower temperatures than humans require; in fact once the transmutation is done, every cell has a virus in it, and that person sort of becomes a hybrid--half human, half virus.

And the vampires can work with raw energy even though they are in human bodies.. part of the change over unblocks the energy using pathways to some degree, so that is why she was able to just lift you. She was channeling raw energy thru her body for that purpose. They are also telepathic and she wasn't alone there on that path. The others (I see 3) were nearby but out of line of sight.

I think she did help cause your 'accident' with the intention of having some dinner, but she chose not to kill you because:
1) you were a very polite young man, even saying please and thank you.. if you'd been rude or demanding or had tried to put the moves on her once you were standing, the outcome for you would have been very different.
2) when she glanced 'away', she was actually reading the energy strands attached to you, and saw (from how strong they were) that you were very close to your home and loved ones and that if you went missing, the hunt for you would begin quite quickly, endangering her and her group unnecessarily and her group agreed.
And 3) they weren't really that hungry and could afford to be generous.

I also think she, personally, was a vampire 'convert' who still could remember what it felt like to be human and full of life, and was loathe to take yours from you unnecessarily.

I think originally about 40 whales were killed or died away from their pods without the ability to relocate, even temporarily into a new whale. I see that sometimes the other whales/vampires would allow temporary shelter until a new calf could be born; but it was iffy, and not a guarantee that the displaced virus would be given a new home. Much better to just make sure their whale never died. They weren't that plentiful a species to begin with, and I'm not sure if there are any left here now. They might have gone extinct.

But those forty have created other vampires across the millenia and probably there are around 250-300 of them currently, so really not that many. They do like the cooler climates, with fog and rain (sort of reminds them of their lost ocean life I suspect and allows them to travel during the day) and most of them still live across northern Europe, spreading out from the coastal areas where most of the whaling men that killed their whales were from.

Travel is tricky for them.. that whole sunlight thing. They could get away with the whole big hood/cape thing for daylight travel in the past, but such a getup today would draw more than its fair share of attention, which they definitely want to avoid. I do see one making it to NY in the early 1800's but it takes a variety of strains of the virus to really thrive. They are prone to inbreeding just as any species. He could create other vampires, but the lack of diversity in the viruses made his victims too frail to survive.. what I just saw because of this line of inquiry is that it takes several vampires biting someone numerous times for the transmutation to be a healthy one. Interesting! Thanks for asking these questions, Hylindril!

Anyway, I think that covered your questions? I, as I said, am more than happy to share what I see. so feel free to ask away!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Its a very unpleasant thought considering one almost became dinner. The situation though or experience never did freak me out like it did for others. If anything I thought she was benevolent. But what I remember from her demeanor that day she seemed more bored than anything else.

It might be out of place to ask however I do feel compelled to do so anyway. When you say you saw 3 (and I don't really care for the other two) you obviously or might have gotten an image of her. The only thing that interests me now would be her name. That is mere curiosity however. I always like to name people before they reveal their name to me. And to me she just looked like a Sarah. I only ask because I would like to stop calling her 'the woman', 'the chick', 'the vampire', and so on.

I know I asked you before but I'd like to again. Remember when I asked if any movie got them right? Well I was wondering if any of them got the characteristics of vampires correct. I mean the way they behave. There are a plethora of vampire movies out there.

Off subject. I remember in another thread you described 'the greys'. You described how they had to transfer their spirit or conciousness from one body to the other in order to survive. From all the rest of the things I read they sound a lot like a fictional race that was created in my favorite television show "Stargate". The Asgard in the show are a splitting image of the greys from what has been described. Coincidence?

Are vampires even capable of sexual intercourse? I suppose they can't reproduce as you have mentioned but are they able to perform the act?

Thanks again, have a good night and don't let the vampires bite
!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Its a very unpleasant thought considering one almost became dinner. The situation though or experience never did freak me out like it did for others. If anything I thought she was benevolent. But what I remember from her demeanor that day she seemed more bored than anything else.

I think you didn't annoy her, and most likely were more concerned about your own clumsiness in front of her, than really reading what she was about upon her approach. By the time you really were paying attention, she'd gone more to a neutral position. They do try to keep their interest dampened; it's much more work if they have to chase you, eh? And I suspect the group was using energy work to numb your leg, as you mentioned... again.. chasing a scared human is a lot of work, plus they tend to be quite noisy!

It might be out of place to ask however I do feel compelled to do so anyway. When you say you saw 3 (and I don't really care for the other two) you obviously or might have gotten an image of her. The only thing that interests me now would be her name. That is mere curiosity however. I always like to name people before they reveal their name to me. And to me she just looked like a Sarah. I only ask because I would like to stop calling her 'the woman', 'the chick', 'the vampire', and so on.

Names and dates are the things that get lost in the journey thru to my conscious mind. I rarely get any sense of a name other than I do recall my name in my most recently past life was Emma. But that's about it. I've had contact with the greys on the spirit realm level (I know that sounds strange but there was so much more to it than my imagination could have thought up, so I believe I actually was contacted by them), and they are the ones who've told me the name of the Jue-sah and the E-l*th. I didn't hear it thru my connection to the racial unconscious.

I know I asked you before but I'd like to again. Remember when I asked if any movie got them right? Well I was wondering if any of them got the characteristics of vampires correct. I mean the way they behave. There are a plethora of vampire movies out there.

And Sorry, but I don't watch vampire movies. I have no idea if they are portrayed accurately in any of them. In general, I see them acting very lethargic unless they need to move.. if required though, they can move incredibly fast. They are all fairly bored, both with life and with each other, and since the virus dims their emotional field and dulls the unimportant senses, like touch and taste, they don't get worked up about much. So not much drama although they can most certainly hold a grudge.

Off subject. I remember in another thread you described 'the greys'. You described how they had to transfer their spirit or conciousness from one body to the other in order to survive. From all the rest of the things I read they sound a lot like a fictional race that was created in my favorite television show "Stargate". The Asgard in the show are a splitting image of the greys from what has been described. Coincidence?

Certainly I am not the only person who can access the racial unconscious. Many people do, but in an unconscious way. A young acquaintance who was into all the video games and D&D stuff was constantly saying how much what I was saying matched some of the games he played. The plots, the characters/aliens, etc, so obviously some of the programmers/game designers are tapping into it as well.

The NWO bunch, over the millennia, have done their best to convince us that whatever comes to us from our right brain is only imagination, but considering how similar what they design is to what I see, I have to say that they are actually accessing the racial unconscious, not their imaginations.

Consequently I'm not surprised if what I see about the greys in the racial unconscious is seen/'imagined' by others who use it as information for their 'stories'. But since I don't watch TV in general, I haven't seen but an episode or two of the stargate shows along the way, and can't speak to how accurate that portrayal may be.

But what I was saying is that since all the aliens remember past lives, it isn't any big deal to go into a new body.. the memory of the life just past is still right there as if you'd just gone to sleep for a bit. So the greys don't bother with growing old or healing broken bones or whatever, they just voluntarily transfer their spirits into an new cloned body, much like you or I would change clothes.

Are vampires even capable of sexual intercourse? I suppose they can't reproduce as you have mentioned but are they able to perform the act?

They can have sex from what I see, but it isn't satisfying or really worth the effort for them, since the reproductive functionality and most of the sensation that makes it so pleasurable is gone. The mechanics work, but nothing else.

Thanks again, have a good night and don't let the vampires bite
!

Thank YOU for your interest in what I see.. I'm sorry that I can't help with the names though, and being here in America, I don't have to worry about vampires biting much..
But you be careful over there, eh? And have a great day/nite or whatever it may be when you read this next.

edit on 29-1-2011 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimson616
It's funny. I joined this website to find answers, to be with someone I really love, and I ended up finding the best friend I've ever had. We shared everything, went through the hardest times with each other. And during her worst time, when she was in the hospital with a coma, I was still there for her. And then I never heard from her again. I understand that she has her reasons, and that it's probably for the best, if I was turning into a danger for her, or vise versa, but if this person is reading this, I just want her to know that I still think about her everyday, and that life has been really good to me. I've been happy, finally at peace. I hope her life is turning around too. All I want is her happiness. Au dieu, mon ami

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kat987

Originally posted by crimson616
It's funny. I joined this website to find answers, to be with someone I really love, and I ended up finding the best friend I've ever had. We shared everything, went through the hardest times with each other. And during her worst time, when she was in the hospital with a coma, I was still there for her. And then I never heard from her again. I understand that she has her reasons, and that it's probably for the best, if I was turning into a danger for her, or vise versa, but if this person is reading this, I just want her to know that I still think about her everyday, and that life has been really good to me. I've been happy, finally at peace. I hope her life is turning around too. All I want is her happiness. Au dieu, mon ami

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
One night I was walking in my garden, holding twilight in my hand, then a vampire appeared and ate the book and told me in French that and I quote, "twilight makes us look gay."

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by Juicy

People who act like what they think vampires are, and the true Vampire race are two completely different things. You would be hard pressed to find a Vampire dressed in Goth clothing and hanging out at a club. You will never find a Vampire in a hospital.

There is also a world of difference between Humans who drink blood, and Vampires.

You seem to know much about the vampire? Awhile back, I researched vampires and could not come upw ith much about them, but I do find it interesting the name vampire somehow correlates with the term, wolf pelt wearer, as the theory behind werewolves was a man was given a wolfs pelt by the devil himself and whenever he would put this on, he would transform into a werewolf. I do believe in werewloves and vampires, but find sightings of both to be very rare, however werewolf sightings do happen more than vampire, especially in the upper MI and WI areas of the US. Personally I find it annoying when someone claims to be a psychic vampire, this is nothing more than a opoular thing to claim to be by young people. there is no such thing as a psychic vampire, all it is is someone who has learned to use a small portion of their brain that others choose not to recognize. The true vampires (in my opinion) are NOT in anyway as they are depicted in the movies, as the super suave good looking people, vampires are vicious killers, who look at humans like we look at cattle, a food source, they could care less about sexual relations with us, we only serve one peurpose to them. I do not know if they are evil or thats just what they are, but for awhile I was considering going and seeking out vampires, and may still do that in the future. I am curious about the reporter that went looking for them and vanished, anyone have any links to that?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I agree with many of your reasonings. I too find it quite boring or even at times simply nerve wrecking when they air a documentary about so called "psychic vampires". I believe in psychic abilites and such however that such people have to go and call themselves vampires simply because they seem to drain someone of their life energy or ki. I mean don't get me wrong people get to do and believe in whatever they choose however it does seem strange that they classify themselves with vampires.

I myself would love to read some true history on vampires. I mean though people don't believe in them and science absolutely disprooves their existence it is still interesting to think about why the ancient peoples of earth decided to tell such "wild" tales of blood draining creatures. Not to mention that a lot of ancient societies have these legends and that they all aroused around the same era. But it is so hard to find anything worthwhile. Their history along with the one of werewolves have been besmudged with all of Hollywoods nonsense. I suppose if one wants to find some true and relevant information one has to dig beneath all that to find the truth.

In my own personal opinion concerning vampires that I have already expressed some posts above I think it would be harsh to be immortal, etc. Like you said I can very much see them viewing us as nothing more than food. I don't think it would be difficult for them stay hidden either. There are so many homeless people in the world that no one cares for anymore so if one were to dissapear...

I think you're referring to the "Beast of Bray Road" when you spoke of werewolf sightings in Wisconsin? What sighting are you talking about when you mentioned Minnestoa?

I once found a great explanation to why vampires cannot exist from the scientific aspect but I can't find the article anymore. In it though they treat vampirism like a disease and that everyone thats bitten turns immediately. I wonder if they truly existed/exist if there was something in their system (maybe some sort of protein, antibody, etc.) that would cause blood lust, immortality, etc.

Oh well, seems like i've rattled on.
Good night!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I once found a great explanation to why vampires cannot exist from the scientific aspect but I can't find the article anymore. In it though they treat vampirism like a disease and that everyone thats bitten turns immediately. I wonder if they truly existed/exist if there was something in their system (maybe some sort of protein, antibody, etc.) that would cause blood lust, immortality, etc.

Good night!

I know which "Scientific Calculations" you are talking about; It was a mathematician that had decided that Vampires cannot possibly exist, as everyone they had bitten to feed from, would have turned into a Vampire and then in their turn, would have created others when feeding from them. Hence eventually buffing out the Human Population- Their food Sorce.

A truly ridiculous calculation and it is very apparent that the person doing it did not even intend to toake the topic seriously.
For instance, if he would have taking into consideration that the majority- or perhaps none- of the "Victims" actuallly turns, then the whole calculation of his would have fallen together like a house of cards.
Probably that was also the very reason he chose to not consider that point.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Good night!

I know which "Scientific Calculations" you are talking about; It was a mathematician that had decided that Vampires cannot possibly exist, as everyone they had bitten to feed from, would have turned into a Vampire and then in their turn, would have created others when feeding from them. Hence eventually buffing out the Human Population- Their food Sorce.

A truly ridiculous calculation and it is very apparent that the person doing it did not even intend to toake the topic seriously.
For instance, if he would have taking into consideration that the majority- or perhaps none- of the "Victims" actuallly turns, then the whole calculation of his would have fallen together like a house of cards.

The thing is that the vampires don't bite to turn someone very often. Usually they just kill them, so their numbers don't increase much.

And yes, there is something in their systems... the virus that does all the mutating of the host human body which makes them able to heal from really serious wounds very quickly, and keeps them from dying in the normal human life span, etc.

It is the virus that requires the extra nutrients from the other people. Their original host was a huge whale, and that amount of blood was more than enough to feed the virus. But one human body can't provide nearly enough food to feed the number of virus required to sustain the spirit sentience.

edit on 20-4-2011 by DragonriderGal because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Good night!

That was my original thought too. I think that if they truly exist than they are a far more complex species. The aspect of the math that concerns that basically by now all of the world should have been turned is true indeed. However, like we have said, they probably are far more complex. I'm actually embarrassed saying the following but... ;-)... There is one thing that I like about Stephenie Meyer's vampires in Twilight and that is that she introduces the "vampire venom" which was the source for their (now quoting DragonRiderGal) mutations :-)! It was what made them immortal and gradually changed them over the course of days into living statues. I have to admit though that by a long shot the vampire queen is still Anne Rice.

However, this is what I have always presumed to be the problem. Something that I call and many others The Missing Link. Humanity by far has not discovered everything this world has to offer. The possibility that a virus such as the one DragonRiderGal describes could in fact exist is a possibility. There are enough diseases, etc, that have rather strange symptoms.

@DragonRiderGal, all still good in "Grand Memoria?" :-)!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Akane

I saw vampires at a movie theater once...

They sparkled and used some form of biological CGI to give themselves abs.

But seriously, its fun to believe in them but they have to be one of the least likely to exist cryptids.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join