It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capturing The Light DVD

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Ok, I bought it and watched it. You all should, too. Here is my quick synopsis:

Capturing The Light DVD

This 81 year old woman, Dorothy Izatt, who has never sought media attention in her life (and was told by Hynek to avoid the lunatic fringe until she had enough concrete evidence), has 30,000 feet of 8mm film footage of UFOs, taken with 3 different cameras aimed at the same objects (to eliminate any possible chance of camera malfunction). Apparently it has been analyzed by studios such as ILM and has found to be genuine, unaltered 8mm film. What's even more interesting is that when the interviewers went back to review their footage of the interviews of the family, UFOs appeared in their footage, too, behind the woman they were interviewing (who is the daughter of Dorothy Izatt)!

Also of note: I had a strange heightened sense of awareness when watching certain parts of this video -- electricity pumping through my nerves as if they were surrounding my body from a distance.

[edit on 12/14/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The UFO business is worth alot of money & this is the one reason I do not buy anything. If something so important as the discovery of ET's turns into a money making business then we will end up with 99% doo doo and maybe 1% good stuff. If there is money involved then trust me when I say the vulchers come a running.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, I feel reluctant to buy the video to only find out it's 15 minutes worth of footage. Would anyone know by chance how long the movie is?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
It's 45 minutes long. There have been many more "interesting" documentaries, but this is one I strongly feel to be a genuine article. Buy it. If you don't like it, I'm sure you can return it.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Thanks for your response PS,

It looks like there has been an explosion of stuff going on here within the last couple of days, a really exciting time!

Is the overall view from this dvd that the footage you see is "Spiritual" in nature or nuts and bolts UFO crafts? thanks in advance

October

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Assuming this isn't a hoax (all evidence I have seen points to that it is not), this woman should be compensated for her hardwork. Please don't think I am shilling this, but I would gladly pay 20 bucks for real video of an alien visitation.

What really gets me, is that the aliens look human somewhat in the face, but still have the classic 'grey' shape to their heads. They look much different than the '3 second eben' alien (which I believe is legit). I also get the impression that these guys have good intentions.

I am going to try to find more about this woman.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I wonder if she's still recording movies .. or if she's still in contact with "them".

It would seem that she must be still communicating with them but maybe she just does not have the energy anymore to record them with her cam.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I wonder that too. If she'll try to top that footage of the saucer w/ the window complete w/ beings looking out.

I found that she was featured on that OLD show "That's Incredible". Haven't seen the footage of that appearance, or her UNsolved Mysteries appearance.

I'll say this, I have yet to see ANYthing suggesting a hoax. NOt even an accusation.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I found this information very intriguing...

Dorothy asked, "Do you have a name?" There was a sudden flash of light and the object was gone.

The developed film showed an explosion of movement with what appears to be a "signature in light"...

Here's that frameshot:

[edit on 18-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Yeah Palasheea but imagine what the actual footage looks like, that's what i'm intrigued about and everyone that has seen it (from what i have searched on the web) think it all looks credible.

As far as i'm aware nobody has anything negative to say about our Dorothy and that to me is VERY strange. Must be worth a watch. Wonder if you can purchase it through download.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
don't know if anybody knows about this but I was watching
some UFO videos on Google today and ran across another
Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack hosting an older
segment of Dorothy's material. This video is about 1 & 1/2 hr
long episode and Dorothy is last on the episode roughly round
1 hr 23 min into the episode, but you can see a small segment
of what she offers here for free. This is some of her older material
and probably has nothing in it which is in the capture the light dvd.

Google video of Dorothy Izatt Unsolved Mysteries

edited to correct time on video

[edit on 19-12-2007 by SimonSays]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Thank you very much Simonsays that's fantastic, i'll have a good look and see if it's relevant, sure it will be...thanks again!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I had a small you tube clip on my favorites list of the actual footage Dorothy Took. Upon the release of the DVD, whoever posted the video pulled it.

Anyway, here's the trailer. Not much to look at.

admin edit: removed request for illegal activity.

[edit on 12-22-2007 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Well i just watched the segment that simonsays posted and there is footage on there, not much to write home about but it gives you a good idea of what kind of character Dorothy Izatt is.

She comes across to me to be really down to earth and it has intrigued me even more!

Thanks for the trailer Agent 51, that's what started me on this whole thing, it just felt right to look into it further. She still continues filming i think to this day and there is no evidence that she is a hoaxer, pretty unique i think.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT51
Hopefully someone can rip the DVD to digital soon and share it with us online.

That would be illegal copyright infringement.

Why don't you guys just buy if you are so curious? It's a whole 20 bucks. The production crew and interviewer have to make a living somehow.

[edit on 12/21/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
You know what would be a great idea? If Dorothy arranged a gift exchange w/ these beings. She could get a small box, and put some earthly things in it, and set it outside, maybe on a blanket. Then later, she could tell them telepathyically, that that's a gift, and if they could be so kind to leave something. Of course, she would film this.

I may try to go see her if I run into some money in the near future. I didn't see an email addy for her in that site selling the DVD.

Anyways, I think this is a great idea.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by Lord XIII]

[edit on 22-12-2007 by Lord XIII]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I think the imaginations of man run as wild when they think of aliens as they do when they think about prophecy or the book of Revelation. "Do aliens use clipboards?" Why wouldn't they? Just because a race may be more technologgically advanced does not mean they don't use things that are of lower/cheaper quality. Just because you have a microwave, does that mean you quit using your stove?

[edit on 22-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I believe Dave and Johnny are interviewing Dorothy in an upcoming ATSMIX program. I've alerted Dave to this thread to confirm if this is right.

I remember seeing a flurry of emails last week about someone named Dorothy is why I think this is the same person.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am interviewing Dorothy and Frank Longo the director in an ATS MIX Exclusive Interview in January.

Post your questions on the thread.

Dave

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Wow! Great news!

Many questions for Dorothy and will narrow down on which ones I want answered most.. wow!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join