It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capturing The Light DVD

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Now that is going to be something, can't wait for that!

Merry Christmas to you all at ATS!!, i simply couldn't have Christmas without checking in to see how things are, and thanks for the shout Dave!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I believe Dave and Johnny are interviewing Dorothy in an upcoming ATSMIX program. I've alerted Dave to this thread to confirm if this is right.

I remember seeing a flurry of emails last week about someone named Dorothy is why I think this is the same person.

Springer...

That's great you guys!!! I'm really looking forward to hearing it. When something comes around every now and then that really could be truthful, we have to pay close attention to it. I think this woman is one of the truthtellers. If you haven't seen the video yet, please get yourself a copy and watch it. It's not the footage that's amazing or anything (we've seen better footage before) but rather it's her story that's so compelling, as well as what happens to turn up on the video footage of the family interview!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I've ordered the DVD and hope it comes sometime within the next couple of days before Dave interviews her on ATS MIX this coming Thursday!
Dave just announced that it's Last Call for any questions anyone here wants him to ask her this coming Thursday -- you can post them here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, it's really fascinating material and I'm just amazed that I only now just found out about her extraordinary footage of ET's, light beings, large glowing orbs and UFOs... amazing stuff here!

There's just so much material that's worth looking into and analyzing as I'm sure we can learn a lot from her experiences on the true nature of ET's and why many of them are here!

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Originally posted by AGENT51
Hopefully someone can rip the DVD to digital soon and share it with us online.

That would be illegal copyright infringement.

Why don't you guys just buy if you are so curious? It's a whole 20 bucks. The production crew and interviewer have to make a living somehow.

[edit on 12/21/2007 by pjslug]

SNITCH, i smell a RAT. Let me guess are you one of the production crew or a freind of that old witch?

listen dont go wasting your cash folks, this is some bull#. She says shes sharing it for all to see but makes people pay for it? SCAM money making BULL

i dont get these people.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
If she's a fraud, then prove it.

Let me guess, you pirate all your music and software?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Fairdoos guys but he has got a point.
If I or yourself had this footage or proof then why o why on earth would you charge for it.

Yes the production crew have to earn a living - I agree but earn a living out of the greatest thing in our century - NO

I'm afraid I agree with the previous poster If you really cared and wanted people to accept your UFO claim then you wouldn't attach a price tag full stop.

She is in her 80's doesn't really have a lot of use for cash anymore so why charge ?

Dorthy if your listening then post it up for free and ask for a donation based on what people think to cover your cost !

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The woman has shown footage in the past for shows like Unsolved Mysteries and That's Incredible, which aired on free TV.

If she paid for the equipment (camera. film, etc), and used her time (time is money folks) to film this stuff, then she deserves to turn a profit! She's 85 or so, and probably wants to leave her kids/grandkids some cash when she leaves this world.

It's a choice anyways. No one is forcing anyone to buy anything. If you think 20 bucks is too much to pay for some film evidence of something extraordinary, then you just don't purchase it.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'm not saying 20 bucks is alot of money.
I just think she went the wrong way -
IF she was genuine and wanted people to beleive her and get some cash back then offer the DVD for free and ask for donations.

Example : RADIOHEAD Album on the net pay what you thinks it's worth.
People downloaded and donated as well.
In alot of cases people actually paid the shop price which goes to show there are decent people around who will pay its worth.

Me personally if I had anything I would offer it out free because I place no value on money - Just another facility to get me through life.

And she made have shown some bits on TV for free but isn't that what they call ADVERTISING ?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It isn't advertising when she shows it 20 years before the documentary is for sale, lol. First of all you have to understand that she's not putting a price to her videos. I mean, the woman has been filming (supposedly) for 30 years now, she appeared on the TV and that's that. Noone never actually payed much attention before, so these guys come along and they say they want to make a documentary. She wants to show the footage so she agrees. And the guys are not going to work for free, they are film-makers, and as such, they are going to sell the film they produce.

Perfectly nomal.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Radiobuzz]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I know, that's what's strange about this. Why do some people here think that documentary makers and film producers should work for free and not get paid for what they do?

Plumbers get paid, cooks get paid, doctor's get paid and the list goes on and on.... yet for some reason, a few people who have posted in this thread think otherwise. One post especially was a vicious very mean-hearted attack on Dorothy Izatt simply because her DVD is not for free!! Thankfully he re-edited that post and wrote some thing else in it -- and a good thing as I would hate for Dorothy to have seen what that man was saying about her...

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Would it help if I told you that their are beings that come into our atmosphere through 'energetic configuration' then step out of that mist to assimulate into a constructed body.

Well I guess its for those to experience .

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Would it help if I told you that their are beings that come into our atmosphere through 'energetic configuration' then step out of that mist to assimulate into a constructed body.

Well I guess its for those to experience .

I'm intrigued! Could you go into that more? Or have you writen about this somewhere else in this forum and if so.. could you give me a link to it?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord XIII

You bring up an interesting point.
An 85 year old woman with her type of connections is clearly not human, perhaps a hybrid of some sort. The old ones are the greediest, interstellarly speaking. Some take aeons to formulate plans to turn a solar buck or two. But then again, I have known an Ur-Quan that didn't have two pennies to rub together and would do side jobs for the VUX.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The more you unfold 'your own self' the more you will be able to handle out there, which is in here.

Baby steps lead to big steps for humankind.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I certainly don't think her motive for coming forward was to make oddles of cash , she has been around for quite some time and she hasn't been plastered all over conspiracy sites. I think the producer thought the story was interesting and wanted to show it to the people, AND make some cash out of it.

But then there are very rarely things for free on this here planet of ours. What's the harm?? It's people that force their dvd's down your throat that get me.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Looking forward to Dave Rabbit's ATS MIX interview tomorrow with Dorothy Izatt!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can't wait to hear her answer some of those questions posed by some of us on this board about her extraordinary movie footage of ET's/Light Beings, UFOs and other strange phenomena!

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I just purchased the DVD online last night and it should be here by the weekend. I can't wait to check out what she recorded and write my two cents in this thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Did anyone get to listen to the ATS Mix show regarding Dorothy Izatt? I can't seem to play the podcast on this machine and i'm keen to know what it was like.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oct. check out the above link. Dave said the interview went great and he'll have the podcast up as soon as he can get to it...

Can't wait to hear it!

<< 1  2    4 >>

join