It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad - Prophet or Profiteer of God?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Keebie

1. Can you give up the death of Jesus thing against the Jews?
Yeah, no problem. You'll find that that argument is only used by those without better arguments.

2. Can we achieve peace living with each other despite our religions backgrounds?
Sure. It has happened before and happens even today in some places. I don't see why it could not be more widespread.

3. Do we all have to be Muslim before the hatred stops?
Hate will only stop when hate is no longer taught, by all groups, regardless of creed.

PS -- I know which country or at least I have a good idea which possible country you were talking about. Those countries suck. They are in no way representative of Muslims.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Why is page 19 not showing?

Edit: Never mind. Glitch in the Matrix.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by Beachcoma]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Reply to Keebie

2. Can we achieve peace living with each other despite our religions backgrounds?

3. Do we all have to be Muslim before the hatred stops?

I know why the violence in the middle east happens I got that part. When can we unite and why does it have to be world domination?

Yes we can achieve peace even if people are from other religious backgrounds.

No one has to become a Muslim to stop hatred.

Islam didn’t spread through hate. World domination cannot happen through hate.
Islam only spread because people wanted peace and continues to spread because its peaceful.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thanks Beachcoma,

Only person to make some sense in the nonsense!

Sorry for the 1 liner

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
To kangjia57,

Do you or do you not hate the Jews? I don't want a long explanation just yes or no.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Reply to keebie

Do you or do you not hate the Jews? I don't want a long explanation just yes or no.

No I don’t hate JEWS! Islam didn’t teach me to hate anyone.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Then why did you answer # 2 and 3 and not address the first question? It is true I know I have many Muslims friends.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
i bought a teddy for ten dollars then sold it on ebay for 20 dollars, now the sudanese want me dead for making a prophet out of a teddy

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Reply to keebie

Then why did you answer # 2 and 3 and not address the first question? It is true I know I have many Muslims friends.

Because i didnt know how to answer that one.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Tell me about the death of Jesus and your beliefs and we can go from there okay?

Not saying anything negative but tell the truth of your beliefs we want to hear it from a true Muslim.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Reply to R-evolve

i bought a teddy for ten dollars then sold it on ebay for 20 dollars, now the sudanese want me dead for making a prophet out of a teddy

Yes very funny matey!!! Hahahaha…NO matey..

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
kangjia57,

I am not attacking I just want us to be educated here. I have nothing against any religion and I truly admire yours!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Reply to keebie

I believe Jesus was a Prophet along with Moses and Muhammad (peace be upon them).

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kangjia57

sorry should of said beforehand you mustafa sense of humour so bad its good, i'll leave you two too argue about your chosen fiction

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keebie
Tell me about the death of Jesus and your beliefs and we can go from there okay?

Jesus didn't die. He wasn't crucified either. Someone else was crucified. Who I don't know. Some people say it was Judas (transformed by God to look like Jesus after his betrayal). Others said it was another scapegoat. It's kind of unclear, but what's clearly stated is that he (Jesus) didn't die, but was lifted up into Heaven and remains there until the time of The Second Coming.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57
Reply to keebie

I believe Jesus was a Prophet along with Moses and Muhammad (peace be upon them).

Can you answer my question not Jesus was a Prophet? I know that already. Why the hatred towards the Jews? Its Jesus right or am I missing something from Muslim friends?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Reply to R-evolve

Learn how to debate matey,don’t just drop in and pop a ridiculous statement.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Reply to keebie

Why the hatred towards the Jews? Its Jesus right or am I missing something from Muslim friends?

Can you ask me clearly what your question is again? I already said NO I don’t hate JEWS.

I only have a problem with the whole Palestinian/Israeli situation.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Keebie

religion----------it all comes down to the question of which G-D is the True One and what is the religious teaching of the One True G-D.when Yahvah sent moses to bring the israelites whom He called(My people) out of egypt He told them-----------I will fix your boundary from the red sea to the sea of the philistines and from the wilderness to the river euphrates for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand and you will drive them out before you---------you shall make no covenant with them or their gods--------they shall not live in your land because they will make you sin against Me--------for if you serve their gods it will surely be a snare to you (exodus 23:31-33) Yahvah says israels land belongs to Him (leviticus 25:23) and as such G-D can decide who should be living there and who not---------those that refuse to worship the True G-D have no right to be living in israels land or be practicing the religion of a strange god there.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Forgive me I must see to a gathering right quick but I will be back.

I want to say this though:

There are no Infidels in the Lords eyes.

We are equal regardless of race, religion, sex, etc.

Jews or Russians or Muslims or Americans whatever race deserve the same respect as any other person on this planet period.

Brb.

Keeb

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join