It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad - Prophet or Profiteer of God?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Reply to yahn goodney

-I will fix your boundary from the red sea to the sea of the philistines and from the wilderness to the river Euphrates

No matey never gona happen! You are lucky to have the land you live in now ok matey.The rest is ours.The rest you can only dream about.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Caught your post before I left,

My friends tell me you hate the jews for the prosecution of the prophet Jesus. Also taking over Israel and the holy land. Also the attacks on your people.

Can you expand?

Sorry about the delay I have a thing brb.

Keeb

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Reply to keebie

Also taking over Israel and the holy land. Also the attacks on your people.

If Israel stops military actions and give the lands back that belongs to the palestenians than we can achieve PEACE.

But its not gona happen because the Israelis aim is to expand as stated by yahn goodney.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by kangjia57]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
So I'm right! You will not achieve peace until the land is given back to people who lost it?

What is your reasoning?

What is the underlying purpose talk to me as if I was a small boy.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Now answer the question of Jesus which you avoid. I know the truth why cant you address it here?

There are lots of people who want to know your opinion.

Thanks

K

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Reply to keebie

So I'm right! You will not achieve peace until the land is given back to people who lost it?

Yeh the land has to be given back to the Palestinians.Than we can achieve peace.

What is your reasoning?

The land rightfully belongs to the Palestinians and Israel is not willing to give that back. Not only that! these guys wana expand big time.If they try expanding than it will be the biggest threat to peace because the Muslims in ME wont let it happen.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Reply to keebie

Now answer the question of Jesus which you avoid. I know the truth why cant you address it here?

I don’t know how Muslims hate Jews with your question above.I don’t know the disagreements there.

The only thing I know is the Israeli/palestinain situation.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Palestinians?

Why?

Tell me your connection to them and Jesus? Really curious and again not bashing I have a hunger to know?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Okay you wont say it I will.

I was hoping you were man enough too but............

The Jews killed Jesus right? Is this your hatred?

Or are you saying you have none at all except they came and took back the land they once owned just like the Palestinians did once.

Come on. What is the real truth stop tap dancing here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Reply to keebie

Tell me your connection to them and Jesus? Really curious and again not bashing I have a hunger to know?

God I seriously don’t know what you are trying to ask me! I don’t know about the Jesus thing.
The only thing I know is Israel should give palestinains their lands back and stop millitary actions and NOTHING ELSE!!!

[edit on 9-12-2007 by kangjia57]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Reply to keebie

The Jews killed Jesus right? Is this your hatred?

No didn’t even no that one even existed.
I thought Muslims believe that Jesus was not crucified by the Jews.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

God I seriously don’t know what you are trying to ask me! I don’t know about the Jesus thing.

Give back the land? Why? Did they win it just like holy wars won land or kings took land? I don't understand unless you explain this to me. Why worry about "the land" just go buy it or move there and make your arguement.

Please tell me #1 question and tell me your hatred and I can understand you.

Keeb

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Are you a real Muslim?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Reply to keebie

Yeh Muslims believe that Jesus was not crucified by the Jews.

As stated in the Quran;

“And because of their saying (in boast):’We killed messiah Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah’; -- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of Jesus was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely, they killed him not (i.e., Jesus, son of Mary). But Allah raised him (Jesus) up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he Jesus PBUH is in the heavens).. And Allah is Ever All-Powerful, All-Wise.” The Holy Qur’an, Chapter 4, Verse 157,158

So why would we hate Jews when we don’t even believe Jesus was killed by them?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kangjia57

apparently you and your people do not realize what you are setting up---------------it is like grabbing the tiger by the tail--------either way hanging on or letting go gets you a sever mauling.our prophet zechariah says that just before Messiah returns that G-D is going to gather all nations against jerusalem(zechariah14)sometime(possibly up to 3 1/2 years) after 1/2 the city is taken captive Messiah returns and fights against His enemies(whom apparently you have chosen to join in with)Messiah is going to execute more than 200 million in this battle (verse 12) and see revelation 9:16 and revelation 14:18-20 -------the blood will flow for a distance of 200 miles and be as deep as a horses bridle is high from the ground------------------the little babe in the manger idea most people have of the jewish Messiah is totally false-----when He comes back there will be no more false religions---------or for that matter no one that wants to follow them in the middle east

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This is a question for Kangjia57.

Doesn't the Koran say the land of Israel belongs to the Jews and that they will return to their land in the last days?

Qur'an 17:104 and 5:21.

"And We said thereafter to the Children of Israel, Dwell securely in the land of promise... And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land... We shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations... And We said to the Israelites after him: Dwell in the land..."

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Reply to keebie

Give back the land? Why? Did they win it just like holy wars won land or kings took land? I don't understand unless you explain this to me. Why worry about "the land" just go buy it or move there and make your argument.

The Israelis are trying to occupy Muslim lands and extend their jewish lands!
It all started after the Jews were moved from Europe after WW2 to Middle East.
Its not about buying or selling lands.The Israelis just occupying it to expand!!

I think you should do abit of research about the whole land situation than debate about it.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
No not at all, we are merely talking as brothers.

kangjia57,

I do not have hatred for you at all I just want the truth to be known, nothing cloudy to any religion. If you have an open mind like the people I met you invite the questions I have. I will tell you my religion later but for now enlighten me.

So why would we hate Jews when we don’t even believe Jesus was killed by them?

Why would Muslim brothers tell me otherwise? I asked them and they told me that straight up no question.

I dont see the "grand Scheme" you do. Is there one? Can Jesus or any religion take over the will of Allah? Are they not one in the same?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Gone.

I figured as much he or she cannot answer the questions or put a reason to the death and destruction of any race regardless of religion, sex, humanity in general. I hate tooting my horn but I did and ATSers you should too.

Thanks for listening and see ya soon!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Give him a minute to research his religion and call friends..............

I'm sure he will return soon enough.

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join