It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I ask you to read? Will you.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The 2012 junkies are really getting old...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by EverAfter
The 2012 junkies are really getting old...

Awww...easy there Ever..we all need a hobby right?

to the OP

instead of coming on a website why not just display some form of power and have it broadcast on tv? now im not saying i dotn believe in ET..but if you wanted ppl to know..wouldnt that be the fast and most assured plan of action?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Ok then, please tell us what will happen in 2012 and how will we be decieved?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kain_the_hunter

Sorry, but how many doomsday dates have come and gone and still we sit here and whirl around on this big, blue marble...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I see your point of veiw Ever. Maybe its just one of those "end of the world as we know it"

Alwasy nice to have soemthing to look foward to

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I only have one problem with this:

There are no people or beings on Yera/Yeta since 2.85 Billion years.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I have no info on any planet other then the rock in wandering around on.
And soon the ETs will take that from us. Or the US government..who ever moves faster

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
JEEEEEEZUS!!!

Sam I Am.

Pa-Leeeeeeeeze.

Give it a rest!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
i hope the OP did not decide to abandon ship and not reply, lets hear this guy out and see what he has to say, then we can pounce.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Been waiting all night to learn something from another world. Just waiting patiently

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It's amazing how many people jump on the obvious. I'm sure you all feel very empowered and superior.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Great, just what we need another illegal alien.

Hey, Naressis??? Don't you know that we have enough problems and we really can't keep all these doomsday dates straight.

I mean, with the NWO, illumati, shadow government, Blah, Blah, Blah,

Draco-plebius war, reptillian agenda, gray agenda, nordic agenda, blah, blah, blah...

We got enough of you stink'n aliens that one day we are going to have to deal with and right now our military is stretched a little thin.

So, maybe you could go home and come back in a year or two and then you could post your dribble, if you don't mind.

Thank you,

Oh, one other thing, could you please get some inocculations so you don't go around spreading deseases?

And maybe you don't have sex with any of our women - please - we also have to many alien-human hybrids that we are going to have to round up.

Again, Thank you and have a nice flight or trasport or stargate or mind shift back to your own planet.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
OP IMHO you are full of BS.

You don't even tell a good story. Surely you don't expect anyone to take this seriously. Do you? If so you may need to seek treatment for a mental problem.

Don't insult this forum with that kind of crap anymore.

Go wash your mouth out with soap for telling lies.

Truth is what we are looking for.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron1994
Nisseus that is my name that is what I want to be called. I was born outside your Earth on a planet I call Yera it lies behind the sun and can be called counter Earth as you would say. My Earth name is Aaron. I was sent here to observe both your kind and watch the transportation of various other races this is a very deep confession and I hope you listen to get down to the point, In the year 2012 you will be decieved or figuring out you were decieved a world wide disclosure will take place soon enough your world will not end but it is just beginning I tell you. I hope one day we can all live in peace and harmony, Im breaking the laws of the elders here but I feel it is nessecary to this fact I learned the english language by a universal tablet language not long after I landed, I will awnser your questions only if you dont shout or convict me of being untruthful because this is all being closely watched. Im not doing this to start a cult or make profit but to show you truth what you should do is investigate if you expect the truth some of you may not be capable of receieving the major picture but others are scared.

Shirley?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You know what i find almost as ridiculous as this story are you people. So quick to jump in without an open mind. First off, the ability to "tell" a story does not go hand in hand with its truthfulness. Second, in no way am i saying that this persons story is true, bits maybe, other bits maybe not so much. And while all you guys bicker and post unprogressive comments on just about everything i've see on this forum, not one person is willing to be PROGRESSIVE besides a select few. Just remember "close minded" people.....if it weren't for Ferdinand Magellan proving that the earth was round, you people would still be telling me its flat. The point of this post is to remind, not insult anyone, to keep a very open mind when dealing with subjects like these, cause seriously, how the hell do any of us know really what is happening ET wise until we DO have a disclosure.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Let him speak his peace or hopefully reply to us instead of bashing all the time. I would like to here more if he has the time to input data to my growing CT mind.

Ever think loons maybe aren't loony in some fashion? Maybe they know or seen something we haven't we are here posting for a reason then ask and listen o truth seekers.

You all seek the truth so do I. Maybe his communicator is down or something?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron1994

If you are still around... question for you
1) where is your planet... behind Sun? be more specific
2) Is life similar on your planet
3) what is your age?
4) why you were selected
5) do you have any boyfried girlfrnd (if you have any sex)

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminated88

An open mind, what exactly is an open mind?

It is either open to the possibility of the matter, or the impossibility, or improbability.

Much better to keep a questioning mind.

There is no way we can ever prove or disprove the claims of the poster.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well unless we find him and his mother tells us, but then she could have been artificially inseminated by aliens.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminated88

Here's the issue. The last little while, we at ATS has seen an increase of these posts, and mostly, these posts just rehash the same ambiguous information. There is very little variety and all seem to weave around 2012.

I agree with open mindedness, but when the OP's of such threads are pressed for any more data or clarification, the OP dissappears or gives some half assed response like "you will know the truth when you see it/feel it."

Is it really such a surprise we are a little jaded in our responses?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join