It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major U.S. airports offering flu shots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Major U.S. airports offering flu shots

news.yahoo.com

ATLANTA - After taking off their shoes, emptying their pockets and passing through the security checkpoint, travelers at some major U.S. airports can now roll up a sleeve and get a flu shot.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.msnbc.msn.com
www.usatoday.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Global AIDS increase; project MK-NAOMI?
Children herded like cattle into Maryland courthouse for forced vaccinations

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
There has been quite a bit of news lately that is vaccine related. Children herded up in Maryland, thousands of vaccines going bad due to poor refrigeration (a whole different thread because I do not believe that is the true reason the people that received the "spoiled" vaccines had to be reinoculated) and now this. People are able to get a flu shot sooooooooo conveniently. Maybe it is just me, but I have never gotten a flu shot and have very very few incidents of flu. I actually know more people that have gotten the "flu" shot and have been sick every time than I know people like myself. I work in the medical field and the government is now trying to make it mandatory for every hospital employee to get the "flu" shot. This makes me very uncomfortable. I do not believe in getting vaccines of which I do not know their contents. If you notice, the flu shot has been pushed more and more each year. They say it protects you. The problem is that the flu is a virus and it mutates rather rapidly. We can never catch up with the changing strains. Why are all these vaccines trying to be made mandatory? Is there other agendas behind all of these vaccines or is the government really looking out for our well being? I have a hard time believing the latter.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hi, Palehorse. I got a flu shot once a few years back and got really sick. I haven't gone back for another since. I do agree with you though. Seems a little strange to me. Does anyone know how careful they are in making these vaccines?? It scares me that there may be other things swimming around in those tubes that may make things worse later on.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
hah flu shots more weird test shots so they can see if you turn green or what ever like they have done before in the early days and dont say that the usa does not do that they do its a fact and its in on the net you can find everything about this type of tricks on the net from the us government even testing of radioactive milk to see what effect radioactivity would have on the us population tadaaa pfff usa free country my ass country of the future haha yea right with the dollar at a low duuh nea i whipe my ass with the usa at this moment, cheap toilet paper lol

not talking about you cool us people you are okay but the government they ruin it all for you people. when do you people stand up for a change agianst your government i say without the people a government and president is NOTHING rise up against those pigs.. only than they will listen...

CX

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I had a flu jab a couple of months ago because i am often in contact with people who really can't afford to catch flu, and to be honest, i don't think i've felt this bad for ages.

I was never one for catching a cold, or getting coughs and the likes,yet now i'm getting them every five minutes.

I won't be getting another one in a hurry.

CX.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Doyder

My husband got a flu shot a few years ago and got sicker than he had ever been.

Same with the senior ladies at church, they get the shot and get the flu.

Same with my mother she gets the shot and gets the flu.

Bottom line to me is they are giving people this bug in hopes of it spreading to an epidemic.

I am a firm believer of this. I just wish people wouldn't get the shot. Its no good for us.

I would like to add that by giving this shot at airports on a plane that circulates the air it is sure to be the fastest way to spread this.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Shar]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Take your flu shots mercury is good for you.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Doyder

I got a flu shot once a few years back and got really sick.

You are one of the many. Unfortunately my mother is a bit of a hypochondriac and takes everything under the sun it seems. She is always sick and running for the doctor at every sniffle. Plus she works in a pharmacy. Pretty ironic. Maybe something more going on at this point. From what I have seen in my personal and my professional life at the
hospital, my only advice is to be careful of pharmaceuticals.

when do you people stand up for a change against your government i say

No U.S.-style shortage of flu shots in Europe
PARIS: While patients are panicking over a shortage of flu vaccines in the United States, vaccination programs in Europe are progressing smoothly with a good supply of medicine, health authorities say.

no shortage of vaccine in Europe

This is happening all over the globe. The funny thing about this article is that we make the damn vaccine, yet we have shortages of it. I think maybe they only "administer" the vaccine to a set amount of people. Maybe I'm crazy, but I smell another possible aspect of population control.

[edit on 12/6/2007 by palehorse23]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
*ATTENTION*

Do not get any free vaccines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Here are a couple of links to sites that tell you the truth about vaccinations. I have also seen a study that is linking vaccines with autism. Which in itself is a disorder that is on the rise.

vaccinetruth #1

vaccinetruth #2

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Avoid this and Tamiflu -- both have known toxic substances & are known to break down to a potent 'Angel Dust' -- here's some more info on Tamiflu:

"FDA clears Tamiflu"

[edit on 7-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This is interesting! I've noticed almost everyone I know here in Australia gets the flu after they get the shot too!
They then say "imagine how bad it would have been if I didn't get the shot".
I don't get the shot and I don't get the flu.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

That is very interesting indeed. I am very intrigued to find out the flu stats from other countries; shot vs. no shot. I think I am going to have to look that up. I am also curious as to how much the U.S. makes on selling the vaccine? Sounds like corruption on all levels to me.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
My husband is in the military and has to get the flu shot. He has been getting it for the past 7 yrs and has never been sick from it. He just doesnt get sick.

I too have had the flu shot numerous times.....but havent had it in a few years. I have never been sick from it.

Strange.

I wonder why some people get sick from it and others never do?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Tell your husband thank you for his service to our country. I do not want to make this sound bad and I hope it doesn't. Being in the military, does your husband have to have a range of vaccinations?
My guess as to why neither of you seem to get sick has a few possibilities. If you did not take a lot of antibiotics and medicines as a child, your body would naturally produce the antibodies needed to help ward off illnesses. This is why antibiotics are becoming less and less effective. People abuse them and so do the doctors that prescribe them.
If you notice, the people who are usually targeted to get the flu shot are the elderly and children. Usually infants and toddlers. Both of these demographics tend to have weaker immune systems.
You and your husband I assume are healthy adults. I also think where someone lives may have a lot to do with it. I am currently in New York and the flu runs rampant here. I lived in Arizona for seven years and to my recollection, I did not run into a lot of folks that had or came down with the flu. Sometimes vaccines just do not have any effect on people either way. I guess you and your husband can be glad that you are healthy with or without vaccines.
Here is another article about mandatory vaccines in NJ. One of the mandatory vaccines is the flu NJ mandatory vaccines

Several parents noted that unlike other common vaccines, most of the influenza vaccine available contains mercury, a toxic heavy metal that has been widely blamed by parents as a cause of autism, despite the lack of any such evidence. A few speakers also said there's no research showing that it is safe to give children all the vaccines required today — more than 30 for New Jersey children.
"They're really being treated as guinea pigs, and not all children can handle all vaccines," said Assemblywoman Charlotte Vandervalk, R-Bergen, sponsor of the philosophical objection bill.

[edit on 12/9/2007 by palehorse23]

[edit on 12/9/2007 by palehorse23]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Hi there.

In all probability your husband is being exposed to depleted Uranium. ...not good. Hopefully not though. Look into it...

*Everybody, refuse shots as much as possible.*

top topics

join