It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TEAM ATS" Is in Roswell, New Mexico TODAY, 11/29/2007

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Has Team ATS thought of going completely outside the US media with this?

I suspect that you might just find huge support for this sort of project in JAPAN, for example....

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think it would be excellent if ATS made their own documentary about this, that would be a great watch! That way they could do what they wanted with it production wise, and be exclusivly in depth.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

Great idea!

And I think they would have much better luck in getting it shown on TV in Japan first....

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Anyone got an extra $200,000.00 for the production costs?

Springer...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

That's exactly what I'm trying to say, you may find much more support for this if you go right outside the US..... supposedly there is massive support for Disclosure brewing in Japan and the rest of Asia

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Sorry, no. I could spare $20 or so, but any more and my wife would be stringing me up.

It irks me that there would be some people here for which $200,000 would be small chump-change in the ash-tray of their car.

What better way could someone spend $200,000??? You can't take it with you when you're gone!

Springer is it possible to create a DONATE button on the website to help fund the coffers for an independent production to get those documents out in the open? I guess you would have thought about it before and decided against the messy paperwork, right?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Haha! Errrrr, maybe thats not such a good idea then!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Springer...

I ran some numbers, freed up some reserves, reallocated some things and I think we're just a tad short. I'm gonna pass around the hat to come up with the rest.

by the way, it's only $199,989.62

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

After bills for this month, I'm sure I can take care of the $0.62 part.

We're on our way!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hey, if there was a donate button or anyway to donate funds i would do it regular. This site is not my life, but I have a strong connection with it; in fact it's my homepage and although I do not post a lot, I read on it on a daily basis!

An independant production could be possible as long as the hard facts are exposed; it may even trigger an interest if done correctly - perhaps only on the the internet as it looks like the MSM ain't gonna touch this with a bargepole. Hopping for disclosure is way off, but take it in baby steps; this may just be one of those baby steps.

Bring on the documentary I say.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Smugallo]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Good call tezzajw - we definately need a Donate button.

Have a counter running showing the progress to target.

You never know Springer. You may well be pleasantly surprised at the level of support you receive.

Of course money is one of the required currencies - skills and hardware are the others.

There will be members here with experience and access to resources in order to get this project out there.

[edit on 7/6/2008 by skibtz]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

We don't do the "donate thing" here... Way too messy.

We'll decide if we need to produce a documentary or not after we've exhausted all other options (there are several things in play I can't speak about yet that will obfuscate the need for our own docu and the MSM
) and if we do, we have a very close associate who owns a production company and is also a publisher.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

reply to post by skibtz

We'll decide if we need to produce a documentary or not after we've exhausted all other options (there are several things in play I can't speak about yet that will obfuscate the need for our own docu and the MSM
) and if we do, we have a very close associate who owns a production company and is also a publisher.

Sounds like you have it all in hand - well done mate.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
the last thing that need happen is for ATS to get anyway involved with making big $
after all, isn't money at the root of almost all the evils addressed on this site?
just my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
just my 2 cents

fantastic. 2c in the bag already and we've only just started...

anyone else?

[edit on 10/6/2008 by skibtz]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Video Editing can very easily be done Mr. Springer, if you were to do the whole broadcast in HD with a simple $1,000 HD Camera, you would get viewers interested... the very materialistic people... just because it is in HD.
Seriously tho its not too hard. If you want it completely professional yes money. If you do it unprofessionally nobody will take it seriously because of the way the world works. You Tube is great also
I dunno. I know you have plans but what are they?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Considering all the abovetopsecret.com commercials on Coast to Coast several months ago...I cant really label this website entity BROKE or bouncing checks.

Still wishing the best for this project.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Springer...

Springer

How about this as an offer/ proposal?

You and the team including a skilled skeptic!!, despite controlling a site with millions of posts attempting to verify and corroberate ET existance and visitation to and on planet earth. Discovered something so profound that it "blew your collective minds", you were so excited that some "could not sleep" another "could not eat for 2 days".

WOW! that must be good stuff!!!!

What previously was given away freely to vistors at Mr Stones home now is locked in vault!!!

The offer/ proposal.

If you are prepared to set up a few secure pages and U2U me with a password or otherwise forward to me by email a small section of such information that:

1. Clearly conclusively provides evidence of alien (ET) visitation and recovery of craft and or alive or dead ET bodies.
and or
2. Clearly indicates any government of any country has covered up such

without YOU even having to verify the validity and authenticy of documents

THEN I will find the $200,000.00 for you to make the documentary.

The documents I understand have been obtained under FOIA... therefore anyone could have gathered them if they knew what & how to ask for

I will not use any such information disclosed to me to joepardise any USA media exclusivity for any eventual "deal" you might be able to cut. Nor will I mention Mr Stone, ATS nor any other entity or person or source.

It would be a great pity if the most profound discovery in human history was hidden from the world only because the custodians only had $11.38 to spend on sharing it!!!!

I look forward to your reply or especially your U2U

God Bless

Has2b

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join