It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush/Cheney impeachment resolution passes at lawyers convention

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I am surprised no one has quoted Benjamin Franklin.

"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power."

or

"Those who would sacrifice essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety."

These words seem appropriate for those who seem so eager to sell our constitution for any price.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Leo Strauss]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hey, did anybody check this out? . . . it seems Senator Biden may have had enough . .
story . . .

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
If they get impeached it will be a sad day for America.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by xRedlinex]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Has anyone ever heard the quote "When Fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross" ?

Did anyone see the news story the other day about New York firefighters being told to look for anti-American literature, or even signs of 'dissatisfaction' with the Government when they enter buildings in the line of duty, and then to report it to DHS?

Maybe they'll find Anne Frank hiding in the attic and tell the Gestapo...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Has anyone ever heard the quote "When Fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross" ?

I just heard it, 'preciate it. I don't know, it seems that we're smack-dab in the middle of a sad day in America as I'm typing this, with red-light cams passing out unsigned citations in the mail, flying drones being developed to taser from the sky, elderly/pregnant ladies being tasered, children force-vaccinated as if their parents are just irrelevant, torture camps, my God . . . I come from an America where any one item on the above list would alone be a year-long (at least) discussion of shock.

In the world I'm from, human beings come first. Money later. Script's flipped, now.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xRedlinex

A sad day for America came when they stole the first "election."

And it's been ever more sadder days, ever since...

[edit on 30-11-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
But, XRed, though we may sit on opposing sides of the court in this area of thought, your avatar rocks!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
And the sun will still rise and set like it always has.

On a barren and devastated landscape of post-apocalyptic horror, brought to you gleefully by the PTB safely hunkered down in their fortified underground bunkers.

I hope they choke on their gold....

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by traderonwallst

Originally posted by goosdawg

Just wish others on the board would realize that during times of war.....rules go out the window (or you die trying not to break the rules).

Wrong! That is when we need "the rules" the most or we are no better than the "barbarians" at the gate!

Sorry have to disagree with you. Your telling me you that if you were fighting a war and your enemy was fighting dirty, you would stand idly by and allow him to win?.

You should be sorry to disagree with me.

Your twisting of words and intentions is a self-serving and sorry way to conduct a rational discussion of world-wide repercussions and import.

You and your like-minded Bill O'Reilly teat suckling cohorts keep trying to frame this discussion in terms of a partisan political grudge match, when in fact, it's a question of Constitutional gravity.

Your defense of anti-constitutional criminal conduct is a travesty of ethical and moral behavior, shame on you!

Blah, blah, BLAH!

How about lying to the people whom you're Constitutionally bound, to conduct a personal war based upon falsified data, to enrich you and your masters, the self-appointed, oligarchical elite?

Is that your definition of "fighting dirty?"

If not, then you, "traderonwallst," are on the wrong side, and may history bear witness to this indisputable fact!

BTW, One grows weary of your assertion that you somehow have a corner on the suffering imposed upon us by the events of 9/11, because you were there.

Sorry if my referring to being there on 9-11 offends you, but thats a fact. I was there, and I felt attacked on a much more personal level.

Your "being there" was more personally felt than the people who actually died, um....how?

And what does that have to do with whether two WAR CRIMINALS are called to account for their crimes against their constituents and the people against whom they have committed egregious acts of inhumane, self-enriching behavior?

How would you like it if you went to work someday and realized you were under attack by someone you did not know, never offended or did not even know you a potential target.

Well it's promising, I suppose, that you can put yourself in the shoes of both the common Iraqi and Iranian people, it may indicate that there may be hope for you and yours yet...

Ask yourself this, how would you feel about your "fearless leaders" if it came out that they had a hand in allowing 9/11 to take place?

As for finding out our (as you put it) fearless leaders had a hand in the attacks...once you prove that, I will answer it, otherwise keep the hypothetical questions to a minimum.

I'll use whatever methods are at my disposal to bring forward and expose The Truth, up to and including "hypothetical" situations, to the best of my abilities, so long as I draw a free breath and beyond, and not you, your cohorts, or the PTB for which you shill, will have any influence whatsoever on my resolve to do so, as a free citizen of the Constitutionally governed, United States of America.

So help me, me!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by xRedlinex

[edit on 30-11-2007 by goosdawg]

Nothing was stolen....there is no conspiracy!

I just can't believe some people just can't it go!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

How about lying to the people whom you're Constitutionally bound, to conduct a personal war based upon falsified data, to enrich you and your masters, the self-appointed, oligarchical elite?

Kinda like waving your finger in the face of the American people and saying......."I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Ahhhhhhhh and so there it is. Lie and your impeached.

OK....I still fail to see where Bush lied directly to anyone's face.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by traderonwallst

What an intelligent response.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

OK....I still fail to see where Bush lied directly to anyone's face.

Then you have your head in the sand further than I even thought.

www.bushlies.net...

And if you're talking about Clinton and his lies. The difference would be he lied under oath. But, woops, Bush refuses to testify under oath. Wonder why?

Your blinders are giving you away.

[edit on 12/1/2007 by Griff]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Steeped in ignorance and blissfully unaware, they slumber on, whilst the wolves breach the gate and execute their final attack upon us all.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Whoops, you kinda got your quotes all mixed up, this is what I said, and, out of all that above, this is all I said:

How about lying to the people whom you're Constitutionally bound, to conduct a personal war based upon falsified data, to enrich you and your masters, the self-appointed, oligarchical elite?"

And what was your response?

To drag some moldering reference to Bill Clinton's lies back from the grave?

Pathetic...:shk:

BTW, this thread is about our current "fearless leaders" malfeasance, and possible righteous impeachment...try to keep up, won't you?

[edit on 1-12-2007 by goosdawg]

[edit on 1-12-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Amen.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JadePhoenix
reply to post by Griff

*EVERYTHING JADE HAS SAID SO FAR...*

[edit on 29-11-2007 by JadePhoenix]

BUSH IS A GOD BECAUSE BILL CLINTON GOT HEAD FROM A 22 YEAR OLD WOMAN! BUSH AND COMPANY CAN KILL MORE CIVILLIANS THEN SADDAM AFTER STATING WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR OSAMA BIN LADEN AND STILL BE THE GOOD GUY BECAUSE BILL CLINTON CHEATED ON HIS WIFE!!! BUSH CAN WIRE TAP AMERICAN CITIZENS PHONES THEN THROW THEM IN A SECRET PRISON IN EASTERN EUROPE WHERE THEY ARE TORTURED FOR YEARS BECAUSE BILL CLINTON LIED ABOUT A BLOW JOB!!!!

This mental disorder seems to be rampant in the GOP. Because Bill Clinton got head from a 22 year old consenting woman Bush can kill civillians, senators can rape children, lobbyists for Halliburton and oil companies can do business with Iran, as long as people like Jade can remind us that Bill Clinton lied about a blow job.

Solution? Elect someone, I don't know, actually conservative? Doesn't believe the Constitution is a "Goddamn piece of paper" like Bush has called or believe they are above it like Cheney has said? I don't know, maybe someone people say stands no chance of getting the nomination but that is because he is actually conservative and not a Neo Con like we've had since Tricky Dick. Oh hey a Republican rigging the vote... Never heard of that since then have we?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by billybob

maybe YOU are at war with 'radical islamic terrorist groups', but i personally am at war with the LYING megalomaniac institution formerly known as the fourth estate, and now know as 'the media'.

No billybob I'm not at war with radical islamic terrorist groups, they are at war with all of the non islamic world.

BTW, this thread is about our current "fearless leaders" malfeasance, and possible righteous impeachment...try to keep up, won't you?

Here I'll help with the Bush bashing..... bursh bad... bad bursh... errrr bursh bad bursh hurt poeple trying to kill su... errrr bad bursh...

Dumbist thing I've ever heard...

BUSH IS A GOD

No Bush is not even close to being a God in any way shape or form. He is just cleaning up the mess that the last administraion left. Since you all want to kick someone out of office what about Nancy Pelosi for going to Syria to talk to Bashar Assad, I didn't know it was the speaker of the house responsibility to discuss foreign policy with world leaders. Or how about Jack Murtha for the tens of millions of tax payers dollors for earmarks to companys that do not exist? Or how about Harry Reede for his ties to organized crime, his shady land deals ect... Nope lets leave these criminals alone we want Bush cause he is bad, he starts wars, he causes global warming, (insert what ever idiotic statement here)

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Putting aside all the totally inane Neo-Con blather being put forth by these people. Oh yeah...no one innocent has a chance of EVER being tortured:

Maher Arar

But I suppose TraderonWallstreet et all will just say that because he's an arab he obviously doesn't count. Even though our own congress officially apologized. He couldn't accept the apology in person, however because even though he was proven innocent he's still on Bush's watch-list and can't enter the country.

Edited: For Eye-Rolling Icon

[edit on 12/1/07 by Malynn]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join