It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Aliens visit us. So we have free-energy. So what?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
To the OP i think the question shouldn't be what if but 'what next!!'.

The world is a beautiful place with billions of people the majority who think getting a job, going to work and earning a living is the way to go. I see it in my country millions of people like robots going work chasing the $$ like sheep. It's programmed into them. Yet have any of them really given any thoughts why they are really here on this planet? is it to work? is it to sleep all day? is it to party??...

It's to experience the gifts of the divine cosmos!

Which includes all the undiscovered energy out there in the cosmos...This energy has no price on it, only man and his greed have put a price on energy (earthly) to control his agendas and ego's..

They control these energys with so called 'laws' that a famous person discovered! when in reality these LAWS just make us think in the square and not out of the square so to speak...Laws limit our potential to explore and discover which sucks and i don't buy...

If you believe there is no free energy then you are simply not ready to for it at this stage as your thoughts manifest your reality.

Spiritual energy is the first to gain...the rest flows!!!..

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim_Kraken

But that's just the thing, no one on Earth has it.

But isn't that kind of like saying no other planets in the universe have life on them? How would you know for sure unless you visited every single one?

How do you know for sure that no one on Earth has free-energy? How do you know there isn't a hermit somewhere in a cave at the top of a mountain with a free-energy device? lol! Not very likely, but it is possible and you would have no way of knowing about that person.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
All Energy is Free.. that my freind is a matter of mathematical certainty.. All of our universe contains free energy .. Its harnessing it to suit our usage thats the bitch..

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
What about this... let me know if this argument holds any water:

When you take an ordinary compass, the needle will always move itself to point towards the north magnetic pole. How exactly is this needle moving all by itself? Is it magic? No, it is simply magnetism. It is all around us, so why is it so absurd to think that there is possibly some way to "tap in" to that energy source?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

There isn't much energy being exerted on that tiny needle. In order for energy to be free, it would have to be limitless. But it's obvious we're not dealing with limitless energy here.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
What about this... let me know if this argument holds any water:

When you take an ordinary compass, the needle will always move itself to point towards the north magnetic pole. How exactly is this needle moving all by itself? Is it magic? No, it is simply magnetism. It is all around us, so why is it so absurd to think that there is possibly some way to "tap in" to that energy source?

It doesn't. Earth's magnetic field weakens the same amount that it takes for the compass needle to move. There are propably one hundred million compasses on earth, all taking a small amount.

Also, energy sources creating the magnetic field lose that tiny amount of energy when it is spent to moving the needle.

Actually, no conversion of energy to movement is 100% efficient, so some energy is simply lost as heat or something else.

That's the physics.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I just wanted to give my two cents to this debatle, particuarly, giving something to think about.

There's actually an alternative to free energy that costs about one thousand times less than the way we currently use fuel in our cars.

Whenever gasoline is burnt, about 0,001% of it is actually converted to the energies that move a car. If we can get that efficiency to say, 50%, which is so much that it sounds absurd, we would have FREE ENERGY in nearly every convenient meaning of that phrase.

That source of free energy.. well, it would be gasoline.

Fusion reactor is such a good thing precisely because it raises that efficiency to the roof.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rawsom

Now we're talking! If we could just chuck the notion of free energy in the trash and all its associated charlatans, and instead focus on reputable scientific research such as that into fusion or solar, think of how much less time we would waste!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Just wondering..

Nearly every single way to create energy involves the conversion of some other form of energy into movement. There are turbines in all power plants, including nuclear ones. You always spend some form of energy to gain heat or momentum, and then you use that converted energy to run turbines, in where movement energy is turned into electricity. Water power has one less conversion step, of course.

So, you propably can't get free energy because every way of creating it involves conversion, which cannot be 100% efficient.

About solar panels I am not sure what's exactly converted into what. Solar panels are indeed likely to be of great efficiency.

I do study electricity so I know something about laws of physics involved here.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I'm so angry I can't see straight.
So what? ! ??
Nikola Tesla built the Wardenclif towerr and it was ripped down because it would have made energy virtually free and wireless. Jp Morgan ouldn't stand that, his oil and weapon making friends couldn't stand it so POOF it was gone.
Look into and tell your friends about it.
Then tell your friends to look around and notice how all the power lines that connect us to the power company and eventualy the oil companies and then notice how that ties into war and then tally all the deaths. LOOK AT THE POWER LINES They don't have to be there and didn't have to be there since 1900.

After you tally all the deaths, try to imagine how many people died because Tesla wasn't allowed to bring his ideas to fruition because it was "free" and then try to imagine what GOOD those people could have done for everyone else. Imagine what we could have been doing instead of fighting wars or slaving to pay for the energy costs. Most people can't because the idea is so foreign that life is meant to evolve but if we are stuck in our rut of paying for energy costs then we are actually starting to devolve. That needs to be reversed.

Tesla is one person but not the only one.
I witnessed a free energy demonstation 2 months ago. Shortly after, the tech was purchased and then buried. That was here and local and I watched large farm equipment powering itself and able to restart itself using batteries it charged while running. I cannot believe people say it's a bunch of charlatans trying to sell the idea. Many have died trying to bring free enrgy to you only to vainly try and have their ideas twisted into history.

No matter what you do, there will be some cost to obtain this "free energy"

Aliens:
I don't think they are burning gasoline.
The energy used is obviously different and doesn't take massive oil rigs tearing up the planet.
If it's magnetic then the cost goes into the manufacturing and after manufacturing whoever uses it provides back to the creator then everyone is allowed to evolve. So disclosure over Alien tech leads to "free energy" (which of course is "virtually" free due to manufacturing and upkeep + tech to wield the power)

This all leads to loss of power to government, oil companies, power companies etc.. MAJOR upheaval, but afterwards when everythign settles.. evolution begins. THAT is why you keep looking. THAT is why you stive to let others know that their life is SLAVERY to pay for something that is DESTROYING the Earth. Destroying your body. KILLING the animals that live on this Earth.. cmon..

So What?..

b

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

I didn't say they use gasoline, gasoline was just whatever any substance one wants to use. Of course you could use lead, zinch, gold, hydrogen or even stawberry juice. It doesn't matter wich matter is converted in a fusion reactor, although yields vary.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
i personally think hydrogen is the way to go after all is it not the most abundent element in the universe?

Also free energy is a possibilty imho , magnetic motors , tapping into the quantum realm etc.... but riddle me this ...... the big nasty oil companies may be ruthless but they are not stupid when it comes to making money...

so why if free energy tech exists do they not use the product themselves to provide enegy for all at a substantially reduced price.. with no running costs for themselves they would still make a packet.

[edit on 27/11/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Free energy is accessable.

Wind, Sun, Water just a few. Helium 3 which is on Earth and in our atmosphere but harder to contain but the Helium 3 on our Moon now that is something accessable.

A small amount transported from the Moon would care for this planet for a long time. As stated earlier (when it is talked about) a shortage of oil.... what a chuckle. There is so much oil but remember you the sheeple can't be told that.

You are told there are to many people on Earth and the resourses will run out, run out for who the rich and elitist.

Human's need to stop go back and sit down and maybe watch the movie, called " A Bug's Life "

You have to take your planet back using your intelligence and everything needs to be revamped.

The clock is ticking.

Earth has supplied you all with everything you need to a life you desire of health and happiness and she gives it free you just need to wake up and work as one human family.

Plain and simple you need to relearn what life was meant to be.

Time is ticking, oops! I already said that.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

because saying so what doesnt lead to advancement. in fact, it is ignorance at its highest form because it holts the advancement of things.

So i spend a lot of time researching this kind of stuff...
I guess i could be watching TV instead...

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Wow, Good thread and good discussion people.
I can totally relate to the apathy and naysaying that seems to bounce back whenever I bring these topics up with friends or family. I rarely do anymore because I've learned that until they are ready to expand their consciousness to accept the possibility of something "outside the box" (e.g. alien contact or free energy), it only creates resistance to my efforts to bring these things to the public consciousness (mainly free energy). The ET's will reveal themselves completely on their time, not ours so I've let that go.

As for "Free" energy, I think it is extremely important to separate the concept of breaking our current foundation of physics laws (namely the 2nd law of thermodynamics) from creating energy sources that are so highly efficient as to be "free" in the practical sense.

I've been studying this area for some time, primarily permanent magnet generators, and am currently working on some ideas of my own based off of other's successful ideas/concepts... Here's one for starters:

As to those poor souls suffering from your "friends" ganging up on you. They are not your friends. Let them be and allow yourself to connect with those who will support you in a positive way (independent of whether they agree with your beliefs or not). Forgive them for they know not what they do! Allow them their path, but do not let them steer yours.

One thing I've learned after many years of studying all these things is that you have to be very careful in how you present your information to the ignorant. Keep in mind that the realization of ET's here and involved with our world is a HUGE paradigm shift for them and that their ego will fight like hell to keep the status quo. I've learned to just be more of a "seed planter" and not force this down people's throats like I used to.

Peace All,
Jammer

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
As long as the military/energy/pharmaceutical industrial complex rules our lives, we will never see true peace, free energy, or cures.

Keep wars going and the defense industry survives. Keep oil as the energy standard and the oil industry survives. Keep treating the symptoms and not the cures, and the pharmaceutical industry thrives, along with their stockholders.

I'm afraid that this is the world we live in, and as long as our government is in bed with these industries, we will never achieve long term peace, cures, and free energy. That's why governments treat us like mushrooms - always in the dark. If the truth comes out people will lose their discipline. They would look for new leadership. Governments don't want to lose power. No one in power wants to lose power. No utility company wants any source of energy to come cheap or free.

Sorry to have digressed somewhat but yes, SO WHAT? That's what most people think, but, as long as our puppeteers are in for the money, they will not allow these truths/technologies to come out, unless a higher/more advanced civilization intervenes. But that is highly unlikely, as their advanced evolution dictates not to intervene in a civilization in the process of evolving (i.e., US).

In my opinion, government doesn't want to admit what they know about the extraterrestrial presence, along with all the technology that comes with it, for one reason: LOSS OF AUTHORITY. Anyone in control wants to keep it that way and politicians live for one motto: REELECTION. What gets them reelected? Money. Who gives the money? Corporations. There you have it. This is such an easy equation to solve.

One last thing, since we're talking about the TRUTH subject. Why is Venus so bright? Because it is covered with oceans. Water, when reflected with the sun is very bright. The government doesn't want you to know this and says the surface of Venus is over 800 degrees Fahrenheit. Water cannot exist at such high temperature. Why do they only allow you to see pictures that show the planet in red at closeup? Because they don't want you to see the blue ones.

"I rather have my mind open by wonder than closed by belief".

[edit on 27-11-2007 by manticore]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I just had a long conversation with a friend tonight about the possibility that there is an alien cover-up and that the U.S. military possibly has free-energy. My friend's main response to the whole thing was "Even if it is true, So what?"

For some reason it kinda made me stop and think. Why exactly am I so obsessed with all of this? Why does it seem like it matters so much to me? The whole "so what" argument actually makes a lot of sense... what am I supposed to personally do about all this? My friend told me I could be spending my time on more important things like my education. He is probably right. What is the point of following up on all these blurry videos of lights in the sky? What is the point of trying to figure out if our government/military has truly cracked the free-energy code? Is this all just one big waste of time?

The so what argument is naive. When this info comes out it will change the world and everything in it. Free energy would be the equivalent of caveman discovering fire!!

[edit on 11/16/2007 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

we could be having free energy right now but the government money making tycoons wont let us have it or the secret?-----------that would be deceitful/lying and theft from us and our kids-----------maybe where you live the electric/oil/gas bill for your home and car are negligable but where i live you have to be getting at least +25 thousand a year income or you will end up in poverty (not eating the best /give up booze/and no fancy frills or vacations and no new car) even if your own home is payed for-----------due to the energy costs and water/sewage house tax/income taxes alone.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You have to look at the at everything in or modern day society, the way it works, the drive behind it, the threat to it. Freedom would topple the the worlds governments today. This is bigger than anything you could imagine. Lets simplify it for a moment, If you had an accountant and at the end of the year he or she could not account for a large sum of money what would be the first course of action? You would cut off all access to your accounts and find out were that money went. most likely the findings would result in the termination of that employee and a criminal investigation. Apply the same situtation to our current Government with billions of unaccounted for money each year. The difference is we cant cut off access to the founds we cant terminate anyone because we as a people have no say so or power... We are not free, we never have been..We all have been taught that we the people run this country, thats a lie and people better wake up fast. Their is a reason for the cover up, for the lies and their relentless Persistence to keep us ignorant! I dont understand how this isnt obvious. This is why the search is so important. I dont know about you guys be I want to be FREE, Im ready for a change Im tired of being treated like a child by the governments of the world. Monopoly is a board game and we are losing.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Then why are you on this site if you dont care?? I really dont get the point of this honestly. But it IS a big deal we have been lied to for 60+ years and intentionally held back from fulfilling our potential as a species..yea..

I just had a long conversation with a friend tonight about the possibility that there is an alien cover-up and that the U.S. military possibly has free-energy. My friend's main response to the whole thing was "Even if it is true, So what?"

For some reason it kinda made me stop and think. Why exactly am I so obsessed with all of this? Why does it seem like it matters so much to me? The whole "so what" argument actually makes a lot of sense... what am I supposed to personally do about all this? My friend told me I could be spending my time on more important things like my education. He is probably right. What is the point of following up on all these blurry videos of lights in the sky? What is the point of trying to figure out if our government/military has truly cracked the free-energy code? Is this all just one big waste of time?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join