It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Aliens visit us. So we have free-energy. So what?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_b

Let's see, hmm..

There is energy loss in alternator and recharger, and that loss is energy converted into heat. You can't get that back with that kind of a machine. At that point you have already lost some perchentage of total energy. If everything else converts perfectly to energy into the battery (which, by the way, gains heat when recharged, so it also loses some of total energy) you are constantly left with less and less energy to use.

It doesn't work. Prove it with math. I do know the math.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I don't know all the details of the workings and if I did, its a secret. I didn't actually build the machine, my friends dad who is a mechanical engineer is the one who built it. All I know is some of what he explained to me on how it works and that it is very REAL and I've seen it myself. I don't care if you believe it or not. I'm not trying to prove anything to you. Just letting you know that it exists.

AND I never said you wouldn't have to replace the battery eventually. Even though you have to replace it a year down the road, it beats pouring god who knows how much gas into a conventional generator.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by mike_b]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
The point for all of this is the point for LIFE in general... to become more aware. You are working on your education. You are bettering the world by becoming informed and aware. The 100th monkey syndrome.

UFOs are just another step towards gaining more awareness...

Okay, so there's nothing you can do about UFOs and free energy. Dive even deeper. Take the next step. Unlock the mysteries inside of YOU.... find out who YOU really are. Become a human being, not just a human doing. That's the whole reason you became obsessed with the unknown, is because you KNEW there must be something more out there... and you STILL know. Don't give up now.

Your friend is obviously trying to lead you astray from your path. Don't let others dictate who you are and what you think is important. You chose these subjects as being important because they ARE. Listen to the voice that made you wonder in the first place... not some ignorant friend. Believe me, I've got 'em by the metric ton. DENY ignorance...remember? Don't let them force their ignorance upon you. You are unfolding, while they are staying stuck in this narrow tunnelvision "we" call reality.

Peace.

Absolutely every word of this is the truth.

I have been into the 'paranormal' since I was a child. Not only because I KNOW that Bigfoot exists and KNOW people that have seen him, but because I KNEW that UFO's were real and saw them myself.

Simply knowing... that's why we are interested. We know it's out there, and could care less whether other's 'believe' it. It's a personal journey that has no significance to most people, and that's the sad truth.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join