It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Please read the posts under "You want to know the truth about the Messiah" as it answers your questions to the best of what is capable of right now. i can not nor will not claim such until i am and if i am commanded. as it is not my glory i seek, but the betterment of all, in which is Gods desire. It is according to His time and the time is not nigh... if i am to be commanded of such, there are steps now that i need to take in order to walk in alignment of the proper path in which will bring to fruition the work, for the work will come first and then His arrival, and then the ending of the work. Now is a time of preparation. And i will not afford you an answer i can not rightly give, as it would be false at this time, and i will not speak falsely...

i do believe in Christ as He has walked with me (and you) all the days of my life.

Let that never be misunderstood. He is and has always been my best friend and i His, with the Father standing beside us, as we stand as one.

Love Always

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

i will take you up on that!
Someday over coffee if you wish!

Put it in your book, because if i am good it will happen...

take care

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

i will take you up on that!
Someday over coffee if you wish!

Put it in your book, because if i am good it will happen...

take care

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelsannie

Please post a link to the thread you are referring to, "You want to know the truth about the Messiah", I've run a search for that title but it did not come up.

Also, please keep in mind that you did not confess Christ, you danced around it.

May I ask how old you are? And how old is your boyfriend? Have you ever been married?

STM

[edit on 1/1/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

www.belowtopsecret.com/forum/thread298390/pg2

Because i did not profess Christ as YOU want and wish me to, does not mean i did not profess Christ.
i will speak according the elements in my heart, which are according to His will as this is the Heart he gave me... and the heart He gives is for His purpose, in everyone...

He is not my "boyfriend" but my Husband.
We are both 30, with the exception of 3 months and 13 days, in which our birth dates resides in separate years by 1 year, in which He is older for that time period being 31. By 2012 we both will be 33. Our lives even before our birth were in preparation for our coming together, as generations on both sides of the family have been placed in proximity of each other to know of each other and begin our union. Generations before and after actually. Our coming together happened as children, when both of us were developed enough to recognize our love in the other. This was at 15, our first stage, where in was 1/2 way through our coming together, as at the age 18 we were separated against our will, in order for our understanding individually to be fulfilled, in order that our second stage at the age of 30 could commence together. And as all things are, there will be a third stage of fulfillment. But for this to happen, we need our time together as one and alone, in which i am so grateful for. In order that our understanding may develop in the ways of this world, we both have been previously married. And we both are happy for the understanding given through our experiences, in that we are able to recognize what is of a truly loving nature, and in such we have no judgement of others as it should be; as this world resides with a larger majority of marriages failing than not currently. In order to be of help, understanding first must precede...

i do not dance as you state. i simply write according the knowledge that is within me, in which at times may appear as dancing, but if your true intentions are ones of wishing to understand, then with time this form of writing will be acclimated to, in which understanding will follow. i do question your intentions... may i ask what they might be?

You have asked questions of me, in which now i ask you a question:

Beyond the understanding that all have come to accept as to the reason of His death in His first coming; being one for purpose of remission of human sin, have you considered as to the reason why He would do this for us? The most accepted answer to this question on earth is; to allow us the opportunity to stand in His perfect presence to be judged at the end, for it has been said that nothing less than perfect can stand before Him unless we have a mediator (Christ) that has taken the responsibility of the less than perfect nature upon himself to afford us the opportunity.

This has been distorted greatly. For there is a larger reason that Christ would die upon the cross (in which many have pointed out that the outcome was known by Christ, and really was not a sacrifice at all. Which in a higher perspective is actually true. But in an earthly perspective, people could understand that "dying" was the greatest sacrifice one could make for another, and He did so in accordance to help people on earth further their understanding.)

So, i believe the question would be: Why would Christ, out of personal Love for each person choose to "die" and take the "sins" of the world upon His shoulders, freeing us? Why would He want us (each individual) to be freed? And what is He freeing us from? Think on a personal level of what holds us back...

love always...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelsannie

The reason I ask these questions is out of concern for you. I thought perhaps you were a young girl that was being deceived, and really, if you came to this thread and read it cold, not knowing the people involved, it comes across as some sort of new agish cult that's into role playing. You and your husband/boyfriend (spiritual husband you said in an earlier post, not officially married) could get lost amidst all the off-path beliefs you are subscribing to, take care, and keep the gospel close in your heart.

Peace,

STM

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Thank you for your concern.

The "Gospel" is my heart.

It is curious you consider lack of "Mainstream" off path, where as "Mainstream" has helped to create the world we live in, which if objectively looked at is not the world everyone desires to have. So, who is truly off course?

All people who have been leaders in forging ahead for the sake of goodness and prosperity for all, have never considered others opposing opinions as fact and authority. They rather listen and then do not heed what they know as fallacy, for something deeper within continues to explain the truth. And in the end, all have been thankful for their efforts.

Thank you for your opinion!

Did Paul Revere once say it is words that build a nation? He never faltered in the face of opposition too, and through his efforts combined with others, America was born. And the freedom America created helped to further uplift the understanding of man and woman, for the next stage of freedom to be given. Its all a part of the original plan...

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelsannie

www.belowtopsecret.com/forum/thread298390/pg2

Because i did not profess Christ as YOU want and wish me to, does not mean i did not profess Christ.
i will speak according the elements in my heart, which are according to His will as this is the Heart he gave me... and the heart He gives is for His purpose, in everyone...

He is not my "boyfriend" but my Husband.
We are both 30, with the exception of 3 months and 13 days, in which our birth dates resides in separate years by 1 year, in which He is older for that time period being 31. By 2012 we both will be 33. Our lives even before our birth were in preparation for our coming together, as generations on both sides of the family have been placed in proximity of each other to know of each other and begin our union. Generations before and after actually. Our coming together happened as children, when both of us were developed enough to recognize our love in the other. This was at 15, our first stage, where in was 1/2 way through our coming together, as at the age 18 we were separated against our will, in order for our understanding individually to be fulfilled, in order that our second stage at the age of 30 could commence together. And as all things are, there will be a third stage of fulfillment. But for this to happen, we need our time together as one and alone, in which i am so grateful for. In order that our understanding may develop in the ways of this world, we both have been previously married. And we both are happy for the understanding given through our experiences, in that we are able to recognize what is of a truly loving nature, and in such we have no judgement of others as it should be; as this world resides with a larger majority of marriages failing than not currently. In order to be of help, understanding first must precede...

Whats so important about 2012, is that when you guys will get powers? Are you guys from the bloodline of Jesus or something, why the preperation?

[edit on 3-1-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This morning i awoke with the feeling that while i am preparing for my move, and another step forward, in the process because of this move and what is coming, i will have to say good bye to the boards. There is too much in the way of preparation looking forward, to allow for dedication to these boards without hinderance of what i must do. Physically preparing, mentally preparing, spiritual development in which will require another time of deep introspection in a completely new atmosphere, artistically preparing in which through the move i will be afforded the opportunity to once again begin composing music as i have done since the age of 13 and hopefully will have more freedom from an oppressive atmosphere in order to begin drawing. i realize that while all of this is happening, my first real obligations are to my family and my Husband, in which now is the time for us to begin our family and He requires my support in His efforts both domestically and in His work, and while concentrating on such as my primary focus, the writings and the work will progress as allowed and in the midst of such.

However i did not realize until moments ago, that today is the day i must say good bye completely until its time in 2012. Last night my Husband gave me warning of others with less than transparent intentions, in which i did not understand until moments ago. And while i am thankful for the respect of the other for myself and our family, i have in consequence recognized this is not a safe format for me, and potentially of harm to others, as when the work is delivered it will be in a palatable format for all...

Please Be Well. Please think the most loving of thoughts. Please consider your capability and do not limit yourself or your dreams. As a wise man of our generation once said, and i say in reiteration, the Highest Most Loving thought you have is Gods thought... Neal Donald Walsh, i look forward to meeting you someday, and saying "Thank You!" in person.

little tears, but i know all is well!

love always

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Why didn't you answer me? Are you coming out with a music CD in 2012? Buddah boy isn't stopping his medatation till 2012, because he said thats when he'll be ready too.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Much truth has been spoken amidst the confusion.

But let it be known that Michael will announce himself to all on that fateful day only; many pretenders will speak his words and wear his clothes and proclaim "Behold! I am He!"

Be weary; seek out your own truth within yourself, and call for help at any and all times you so require.
We have many friends assisting us in these times.

I love you all.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join