It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO *60 miles north of Bakersfield, CA*

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Wouldn't the girls be able to hear some noise if it was a powered hang glider or b52 ?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwatcher
Here you go Danx the pictures you asked for thanks to Chris_2008 for finding them. This info is on page 3 of the thread.

I'm sorry but is this a joke?

In the first picture it looks like the 'lights' were drawn on the B2 on mspaint and what's shown on the second one doesn't even look nearly similar to what's on Blackburn's video.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Looks like Blackburn saw some kind of mothership. I can account for it being the size of a football field, i saw a similar sized object travelling overhead a few years back. And there was also no noise coming from the craft apart from a slight humming sound. Good word with getting that on film blackburn i wish i had captured my experience on film when it had happend too me.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm thinking maybe those weren't manned craft and so they could've either been remote controlled or else fully automated. Maybe they could have been practicing some maneuvering. From what I know, most of our remote controlled aircraft are supposed to have quieter engines. And of course considering how the military is down in recruitment levels, I can see how this could be a preparation for the lack of sufficient recruits.

Edit: Talking about UAVs, I couldn't remember the name until I looked it up.
Here's a website about some known UAVs, requires Adobe Flash to view I think. Maybe they were one of these by chance?
www.lmc-us.com...

[edit on 22-11-2007 by spec_ops_wannabe]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

In the first picture it looks like the 'lights' were drawn on the B2 on mspaint

A B2, flying near by Edwards base, was observed in october 1997. This is not a picture but a drawing made by a witness who is a journalist, specialized in aeronautics.

www.jp-petit.org...

[edit on 22/11/2007 by internos]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Here you go Danx the pictures you asked for thanks to Chris_2008 for finding them. This info is on page 3 of the thread.

In the first picture it looks like the 'lights' were drawn on the B2 on mspaint and what's shown on the second one doesn't even look nearly similar to what's on Blackburn's video.

Why is it so hard to imagine that it´s just a formation of planes?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

internos: I'm not the one trying to pass those off as 'proof' of the light patterns that were observing in Blackburn's video.

I was merely pointing out how ridiculous it was to take that 'picture' seriously and as point of comparison.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chris_2008
Why is it so hard to imagine that it´s just a formation of planes?

It's not hard for me to imagine that but from watching the video it doesn't look like a formation of planes to me.

That's why I (and internos) have asked people to post videos or photos that show what those planes in formation and their lights look like at night, so we can effectively compare them.

Maybe I'm wrong and you're right but until you demonstrate it, how are you expecting us to accept your explanation?

ed: sp

[edit on 22-11-2007 by danx]

link   

I was merely pointing out how ridiculous it was to take that 'picture' seriously and as point of comparison.

I know it: i've quoted the part in which you guessed that the picture was painted. I gave you a star for it, because i didn't notice it the first time

link   
reply to post by Chris_2008

I would expect multiple planes to make noise, which dont seem to be the case here.

Edit:

I remember a post saying you could see a solid shape between the light (I cant see the whole thing for some reason), but if its true, the multiple planes theory doesent really fit.
Can somebody confirm that you can actually see a shape of a big object between the lights or did i dream about that post?

[edit on 22-11-2007 by darksky]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Not saying it is proof of anything I am making a logical comparison of what it may be. Look I don't know wth it is period, other than a blurry video of dots in a pitch black sky, which looks like an military plane to me, expert I am not, logical I am, giving an opinion on a forum. Don't like it don't read my posts, the few of which I write anyways due to obsessive people like you.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Does someone knows if this list is complete or if i'm missing something
(What about March air base)?

Beale AFB
Edwards AFB
Los Angeles AFB * (doesnt seem to have an airport inside)
Travis AFB
Vandenberg AFB

I'd like to draw a map of the bases in the area.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ok,

ITS NOT A JET OF ANY KIND

1) its not a B2 refueling from a tanker, reason: its way to close, the freeway runs at the foot of the Coast range. Just, like 2 miles, to the west is a mtn range that is up to 6000' in places. Re-fueling ops would be done at an altitude and speed that would preclude any observations of the kind in the video. And they wouldnt practice over central cal. They would either go out and do it over the ocean or over the various nevada test sights or firing ranges.

2) how many people have actually seen an F-18,F16,F117 in flight.
We'll I have and since i live in the area and have been some what of a aviation intrestee, I am familiar with what is flown in the area. An f-18 out of Lemoore nas would be cearly audible i fit was flying low enough to appear the apperant size it was, it would be a roar.
Same thing for the f-16's of the 144th that is based here. At 5000' they are still loud enough to be heard clearly over traffic, I know this because I live under the take off path several miles away from the airfield. They are at about 2000-3000' when they pass overhead every day, and they ROAR. Besides they fly CAP for the entire west coast, thier planes are always out and about , not tooling around western fresno county.
3) I have been lucky enough to be in the right time at the right place, to witness several remarkable things aircraft wise. a: Around '83-'85 when I was a just out of high school on several ocassions while out partying in an orchard we saw F-117's being tested, you could clearly hear the engines.
b: on separate occasions in the desert mountains out side of palmdale I was lucky enough to watch a b1-b flying at very low altitudes 100-200 feet, and the noise was astounding
4) CDF fire planes might be flying around I'll finish this later.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Not saying it is proof of anything I am making a logical comparison of what it may be. Look I don't know wth it is period, other than a blurry video of dots in a pitch black sky, which looks like an military plane to me, expert I am not, logical I am, giving an opinion on a forum. Don't like it don't read my posts, the few of which I write anyways due to obsessive people like you.

I'm sorry, what? Obsessive people?

Are you calling me obsessive because I'm questioning things and trying to find out what this is? I hope everyone here is as 'obsessive' as I am.

By the way, why do you say I don't like your posts? Because I asked you to present something to back up your opinion?

You made a suggestion of what it might be - fine. Then I asked you to show us all something concrete so we can evaluate your opinion, in order to eliminate possibilities until we find out what it is or at least have a better of what it might be.

Unless you know of a better way of doing this, I believe that what I'm doing is pretty standard on ATS and especially with these sort of videos.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
i haven't read the entire thread but has anyone considered slowing down the video the decode the sequence of the lights beaming? Perhaps Morse code?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by darksky

I would expect multiple planes to make noise, which dont seem to be the case here.

Both girls stand beside the highway you can clearly hear the loud noise of all the cars and trucks, so why should they hear engine-sound 3000ft above?

[edit on 22-11-2007 by Chris_2008]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Where did you get 3000ft from? Last i heard was 1000-1500ft.

As for the noise, Ive been standing close to highly trafficated highways still being able to hear noise from single planes, so if it indeed is a case of multiple ones the chances of hearing something is even bigger.

Im no expert at this, just trying to add a few cents here

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Hi Internos,

March JARB
March AFB was realigned under Base Closure and Realignment [BRAC] III announced in March 1993, with a realignment date of March 31, 1996. March Air Reserve Base is named for 2nd Lt. Peyton C. March, who died Feb. 18, 1918. It is located 9 mi. southeast of Riverside, California. The base covers about 6,700 acres. Of these 6,700 acres, the Air Force Reserves retain 2,258 acres at the airport. The airfield's 13,300-foot runway is the longest in California.

source: www.globalsecurity.org...

If you need some more bases for that area try here:

www.globalsecurity.org...

That other site (the radar one) I tried to get San Jose but no luck!

That would have given us the overlap to where the girls were.

I have sent a u2u with locations as requested.

H

[edit on 22-11-2007 by Havalon]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
From what I understand, this is ours. Stephen Greer has been saying the military is getting ready to stage a massive attack against our own troops - a massive fake attack. Reason? So the American public will fork out more cash for military presence in space. When? Not for at least 15 - 20 years. Why so long? Coz churches will lose money from less attendances and churches fork out a ton in taxes and support politics. Chances of getting a real UFO on film nowadays, 1 out of 1,000.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
double post..

[edit on 22-11-2007 by animachina]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join