It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO *60 miles north of Bakersfield, CA*

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It should go without saying that if that was a stealth blimp or other military stealth aircraft, then it is one of the least stealthiest things to every grace the skies with its presence. Whoever designed that thing must be retarded if stealth was the goal.

And the same goes for a secret military aircraft. The point is to hide them, not put 50 blinking strobe lights on them so a blind person could see it.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I've got to throw my 2 cents in here after reviewing the full 16 minutes.

These two are as geniune a pair of witnesses to something we've had here on ATS. Their behaviors, excitement, and interactions are conclusive enough for me to believe this to be a real event.

While the experts debate the object I think we should all express our gratitutde for these two coming forward. They're not hiding names or talking in riddles. This is usually a large hurdle for those investigating these types of events.

I hope you all proceed in a professional manner with them. I am glad Diana responded to my invite to join us here and Blondie came along for the fun as well. My gut tells me Blondie's the feisty one!

Becker

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Becker44]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
And the same goes for a secret military aircraft. The point is to hide them, not put 50 blinking strobe lights on them so a blind person could see it.

Unless the strategy has changes and they are 'bringing them out of hiding" Maybe we will see a press conference soon... after all we haven't had a good new secret craft revealed for some time now.

Its the new ones you won't see, but the triangle has been around a few years Its old news

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Unless that blimp is having a technical problem, is out of control, and flies into a possibly crowded airspace. Then, it needs to be seen...

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Geez, why can't I be at the right place to see
one of these things

very good video

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Becker, your right on about being the feisty one
thanks for the support muah!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

I certainely agree with you on this on, the ladies are doing fine.
Now let us see if we can investigate this properly without too much speculation at this point.

If we can get some exact times, exact locations, with the technology we have at our finger tips, we should be able to solve this.

SFO has a site with radar observations over a period of the last few days.
Internos is whizz on this site. There may be more sites like this that cover the area Dianne and Blondie filmed the anomoly. It might be a good place to start. If it is 'stealth' tech then that might make it a bit more difficult to see, lol, but at least it is a place to start a serious investigation from.

And yes, Zorgon, I believe the F117 and B2 was tested to see public reaction before they sent them off to war. So we should be into about the 5th generation of stealth and propulsion by now!!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blondie77

Blondie and Blackburn. The ufochasers.

I'm watching your 16 min vid now. You both seem very sincere and very credible imo.

I'm a bit jealous that you guys got to witness and chase it, whatever it was.

Stand your ground.

peace

EDIT to add: Wouldn't B2's or any other such military craft make noise?
EDIT 2- interesting formation at about 12:10 in, it seems to be vertical and huge. HArd to make out the motion but judging from the vid they do not seem to maneuver like planes ...

[edit on 21-11-2007 by PhotonEffect]

[edit on 21-11-2007 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thanks you two for the video. Quite generous. Also I can be a good judge if character sometimes and I feel you guys saw what you said. We just got to find out what it is now. We know you saw it. A thousand heads are being scratched in honor of this video. Salute!up:

Now to see how this video can be enhanced in a brand new suite of CS3 extended Adobe pro video software. Good break-in for it. I hope by equalizing channels the shape will come out. What fun exploration!

Good camera work for the situation. Sticking with the thing for so long was great effort. You loose any time?
Seriously, good work.

ZG

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Wow Diana! Congrats, you've just filmed one of the most interesting videos in aviation history. You'll be able to sell this thing to documentary filmmakers, Discovery channel, magazines like Popular Science, etc.

Just watched the whole thing. Tip for everyone: there is a link to download the original to the right of the divshare page.

I think this is a top secret aircraft. Probably a large triangular blimb. I think those sometime go out of control. The witnesses mention that it was flying sideways at some point. This was probably what they saw in Phoenix. Then they put up a buch of flares as a cover story.

Interesting things to note: The strobes are sometimes switched off and can even change patterns, perhaps to disguise the exact shape of the craft.

I find it also amazing that as this thing was obviously right there, nobody else seems to have seen it. Most people have no sense of observation!

Diana, from your experience, can you estimate the exact size, shape and altitude of the craft?

What do you think of this hypothesis?

Thanks for the video and for answering us BTW. Keep looking up!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLACKburn

I thought it was strange. I called the UFO hotline (206) 722-3000.

That guy didn't like me very much. He was rude. Kept telling me to calm down. He said that someone else should have seen a craft this big. I told him "I don't care what you think, cause I have video"

Good for you! And your excitement was normal. I am glad your here at ATS. Welcome to the ATS family. Your footage is really kick a$$.

RT

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hi Dianne and Blondie,
If you can remember what time it was your sighting started and the filming began, we can see if thing showed up on San Diego Air Traffic Radar at this sight.

www4.passur.com...

Enter the date and time in the boxes. Then put the cursor on an aircraft and it will tell you what type it was.
If it ‘aint on radar then we can discount ‘standard’ aircraft.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Thank you for posting the whole video and explaining things more clearly, this is definitely not people skydiving, amazing video

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I did not read all 8 pages of this thread so far just the first 4, and a lot of people seem to taking about the same thing all the way over here on page 8...the lights and why would aliens need lights on their crafts....I think I have the answer to that...I'm sure a lot of people on here have seen or read things about Bob Lazar....If yuo have, then you know that he talked about the electromagnetic something or other that makes the air below the craft have a coronal discharge of energy, a distortion of space and time that like the sun actually makes you see the top of the craft even though it is above you and you should be seeing the bottom....and like the sun makes you see the other side of it to see stars that are behind it.
Believe me...that all makes more sense when Bob Lazar talks about it.

And about the craft changing form/formation....I think that it may have been multiple crafts flying in formation...then changing formation, cause usually you can see the sky in between these "lights".

Very cool video...the girls were obviously very excited and seeing something that was certainly not made up.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

And about the craft changing form/formation....I think that it may have been multiple crafts flying in formation...then changing formation, cause usually you can see the sky in between these "lights".

These craft have been seen to do highly strange stuff. They might use dimensional jumps to travel, and when they do such strange stretching or breaking up it is what it might look like to the observer as it loses its dimensional lock and distorts, fractionate or otherwise change shape. It might be doing other things like time shifting, or something we cannot know.

The lights could be illuminating the surroundings with frequencies of light that their imaging equipment and sensors can see in certain frequencies for whatever. Maybe they can see faults, geology, bio-sign , or it lights up implants so they can see them. Take a guess, cause it's as good as any. They aren't conventional running lights.

I'm not getting many results with filters and enhancements. Is there an original film? What was the file type originally? This is it? Not converted or sized? I can do some cool stuff with CS3 but not much comes through yet.

There is no IPTC data in this file. It is not the original?

ZG

[edit on 11/22/2007 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandermast
.that all makes more sense when Bob Lazar talks about it.

You got that right

Here is the best I got... there is little to work with as the images are too dark and not picking up anything other than the lights...

Maybe if I had some still frames from the original, but I doubt it will help

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The 16 minute version is pretty interesting. Later on you can clearly see the good old triangle shape. It even has the signature 3 lights when it seems to be right over you guys. It's a shame it's compressed so much, there are a few moments within the video where you can catch a glimpse of a solid mass between the lights.

Overall, it's a decent video.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
i think this is man made i think its some sort of black ops thing how far is bakersfield from palmdale or wherever the luckheed skunk works is?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I'm not sure what this is but I saw something very similar about 3 days ago with my dad. In my opinion what I saw originated from Catalina Island. What caught my eye were these sparkling like red lights clustered together. They were always in a triangular formation, very many at first then it started heading toward LA and growing larger in size and reduce to only three red lights blinking simultaneously and every now and then on their own. It is definitely not a single object but many small planes/whatever flying in formation. I was lucky to see them when the sky was still that blueish color and the air quality was excellent so very little smog. I also noticed that normal air traffic was above average, I am in the orange county area.

At first I suspected something unknown but I am not totally convinced, I can't explain where the other lights disappeared to but it still could have been military planes. They were flying fast but not too fast to seem out of the ordinary. When it was just three of them you would just think normal identical planes flying in formation but many clustered together is a very nice sight. Now that I have seen this video of what is most likely the same objects I will start keeping an eye out around sunset, before the fog rolls in and blocks my view.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by DraconianKing]

[edit on 22-11-2007 by DraconianKing]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I just saw this in todays news.

Thought it may have some baring on this thread...

Just cant understand why the strobes are on in the video?

Kinda defeats the object of being stealth. Unless there is some USAF protocol that states stealth bombers cant fly over residential areas without lights on lol

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join