It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO *60 miles north of Bakersfield, CA*

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Does intuition ever count for ANYTHING in these threads? I mean, most often you can "sense" and "smell" and "feel" if something is a hoax or not, of something is unimportant or an important find or not. Cant you? I find it strange how everyone tries to prove or disprove the thing over purely technical things. No doubt, thats necessary and valid...but what do you actually SENSE? Most often I look at a thread and sense "BS. Not worth my time". This is the first one in a long time where I immediatly sense "valid. very important". Too bad intuition doesnt count for much anymore.

What strikes me as odd or even sad is how this object doesnt seem to be acknowledged by anyone else or any of the other drivers. As if people just dont care or take it for granted that it cant be anything other then some normal aircraft.

Can anyone out there get some LIGHT into that video???? I dont have video-editing software. Anybody?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Wow, this looks allot like what I saw almost a year ago near Orlando FL! This quote from the video site describes what I saw the entire time.

"Near the end of the footage it looked like a triangle flying sideways."

I did NOT have a camera - so I made these images in Photoshop to help myself remember what I saw. The number of lights and exact configuration was a bit hazy - but it formed a steady L or tilted V shape configuration with a single light in the lower left corner and moved steadily away to the right.

Link to my thread about similar sighting:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-illuminati
From what I understand, this is ours. Stephen Greer has been saying the military is getting ready to stage a massive attack against our own troops - a massive fake attack. Reason? So the American public will fork out more cash for military presence in space. When? Not for at least 15 - 20 years. Why so long? Coz churches will lose money from less attendances and churches fork out a ton in taxes and support politics. Chances of getting a real UFO on film nowadays, 1 out of 1,000.

I'm sorry but Steven "scalar-wave-bullsh!t" Greer is a kook. It is clear you haven't made any research on him. And where do you get 1 out of 1000?
Any proof? Evidence to support this?

On topic I know this video to be legit, and the girls saw more than what the camera recorded.

But you guys have to be realistic here, at a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a 4. Why? They are just some lights blinking profusely in the night like all the hundreds of grainy, blury, shaky videos out there.

Call me pesimistic but if I were to show to the common people out there they would not be convinced this is an 'otherworldly' ufo. Just a terrestrial aircraft.

I'm sorry girls, I believe you both, but I have seen hundreds of videos like this, it's just not going to be on my top five list. And when UFOs are concerned trying to convince the public by showing grainy, blurrry ambiguous blinking disco lights coupled with a narration peppered with f-bombs every 5 seconds, this should rank in one of the lowest.

I'm sorry but that's reality. The general people are too lazy and dumb to think for themsleves and do their homework. Like the 'dude' above me. Most people don't even use their intuitoni in making a conclusion. This both goes to the believers and sceptics.

You have one side that says it's a military terrestrial aircraft and the other is an alien spaceship.

If it was a conventional military aircraft:

1. Why do they need to announce to the world with their disco lights?
2. Why fly over a very busy highway.
3. Why was it changing shape and size?
4. Why was there no sound?
5. If it was the size of four football fields, it doesn't make any sense in a terrestrial way. It's too big to be a practical military platform.

If it was an alien spaceship:

1. Why does it use strobing type of light reminiscent of terrestrial technology?
2. Why is it flying in the proximity of some military air force bases?

The truth is somewhere in the middle between two extremes.

My intuition and research for over a few years coupled with intuition tells me this is some kind of a gravitic propulsion craft which uses extra-terrestrial back engineered technology. The reason it was changing shape, size and visibility in the camera is because of the gravity distortion produced by it's propulsion.

The reason why would they announce their presence? People are too dumb or too lazy to make their own reserch and conclusion. If it was recorded on video it would just turn out like most of the hundreds of blurry, grainy, shaky ambiguous videos of dancing lights out there.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Travis AFB 196 Miles
Travis Air Force Base is located midway between Sacramento and San Francisco.

Beale AFB, CA 235 Miles
39°08'N 121°26'W
Beale is located in northern California about 10 miles east of the towns of Marysville and Yuba City and about 40 miles north of Sacramento.

Edwards AFB, California 130 Miles
Edwards AFB is situated in Kern, Los Angeles, and San Bernardino counties, approximately 100 miles north of the city of Los Angeles.

Vandenberg AFB 90 Miles
Vandenberg Air Force Base is located on the Central Coast of California about 150 miles northwest of Los Angeles.

Lemoore Naval Air Station 30 Miles
36°19'42.02"N
119°56'57.90"W

Los Angeles AFB, California 160 miles
Los Angeles Air Force Base is located within El Segundo city limits.

McClellan AFB 200 Miles
The base is approximately five miles north of Sacramento.

Coast Guard Air Station Sacramento 200 Miles
It is located at the north end of McClellan Air Force Base.

Fresno Air National Guard Base 60 Miles
Located approximately 4 miles east of downtown Fresno, California.

Moffett Federal Airfield 160 Miles
Located in Santa Clara County, California, near the southern tip of San Francisco Bay.

Havalon: thank you very much my friend, well done!

I'd like to know:
if the flying direction of the UFO is known (i.e. : NW-SE)
if the location of the sighting area is confirmed
if some bases are still missing (i've removed the non-military ones from the list)
the time of the sighting
very important this last one: maybe it has already been said and i've missed it ...

[edit on 22/11/2007 by internos]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Internos, can you be more specific??

btw, happy thanksgiving! ... whoops lol... well... new zealanders I suppose don't celebrate that... never mind.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-illuminati
From what I understand, this is ours. Stephen Greer has been saying the military is getting ready to stage a massive attack against our own troops - a massive fake attack. Reason? So the American public will fork out more cash for military presence in space. When? Not for at least 15 - 20 years. Why so long? Coz churches will lose money from less attendances and churches fork out a ton in taxes and support politics. Chances of getting a real UFO on film nowadays, 1 out of 1,000.

Stephen Greer says a lot of things (with no proof whatsoever).

Where does this claim about churches losing attendance after aliens are revealed come from? Has there been some kind of study that shows that to be true, or is it just pure, unsubstantiated speculation.

It's very possible that churches would see an increase in attendance.

And uhm, religious organizations are exempt from paying taxes, FYI.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks Internos,
Now we have an idea where all the AFB's are in the area with relation to where the sighting occured.

What next?

What will the flight pattern of the craft (if we can determine that) and the locations of the AFB's tell us about what was filmed?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

I do!
I have some very good American friends down here!

Can you get the time of the sighting from Dianne and see if she can answer Internos's question?

We (hopefully) are using logic to investigate this sighting, discount the probable, eliminate the obvious, and avoid too much speculation!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all up there

H

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

What will the flight pattern of the craft (if we can determine that) and the locations of the AFB's tell us about what was filmed?

Well, someone guessed that it could be a formation of aircrafts:
knowing that the flying direction is for example SSW-NNE,we could guess that could have taken place a transfert of crafts from a base to another one (this is just an example)
Besides, we can fetch the data of the the air traffic up to a limit, but we could be able to make a "prediction" of the traffic in that area (except stealth bombers of course
) once we know the time of the sighting
Example:

We haven't much else ...

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havalon

I do!
I have some very good American friends down here!

Can you get the time of the sighting from Dianne and see if she can answer Internos's question?

We (hopefully) are using logic to investigate this sighting, discount the probable, eliminate the obvious, and avoid too much speculation!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all up there

H

Well that's amazing! It never occurred to me that others around the globe would celebrate Thanksgiving too just for fun of it! Nice to know that at least in New Zealand, we're not hated like it's been since Bush took office!

As for me asking Dianne those questions you posed... well... my guess is that she's with her family like most here celebrating T.G.
As for myself, I'm having T.G dinner here on Sunday because everyone in my family is out of town this year celebrating with in-laws... it's an every other year kind of thing. Next year it's at my place.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You forgot Lemoore NAS which is probably 10-20 miles from there location.. www.lemoore.navy.mil...

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

We may not agree with your President, but we certainly don't hate you guys. (We even get the 'Tonight Show with John Stewart' down here straight off the sattelite. (one of my fav's!)

As you can see from Internos's post, the time of the sighting is very important to our reasearch.

You have a great weekend (It is Friday here!!)

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havalon

We may not agree with your President, but we certainly don't hate you guys. (We even get the 'Tonight Show with John Stewart' down here straight off the sattelite. (one of my fav's!)

As you can see from Internos's post, the time of the sighting is very important to our reasearch.

You have a great weekend (It is Friday here!!)

Whew!, well that's good to know! And you watch Jon Stewart too?? Hey, that's cool! One of my fav's too. Love Colbert too!

And yes the time of the sighting is very important.
It's Friday down there?.... whoa! Then you must know what the future is one day ahead of time! Hey.. wow! is that cool!! Maybe should move to NEW ZEALAND!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotanybob

You forgot Lemoore NAS which is probably 10-20 miles from there location.. www.lemoore.navy.mil...

Thank you: it was very important, is the closest one...

Map updated

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Please, oh please. DO try not to be too SPECIFIC in your that "update" of your internos... you're putting the rest of us to shame with your SPECIFICNESS'.

You're a geographer right? If not, this certainly seems to be your niche.

Lol, looking forward to your updated show and tell!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well I know there has been a LOT of speculation on this thread about the validity of the video and what it might or might NOT be but in 1998 my partner and I saw this exact same type of craft over San Francisco at about 1:00am. Although the craft we saw did not display all the flashing lights like the one in the video. It just hovered very slowly for about 10 then was gone. At the time I thought it was pretty cool to have seen, but my partner freaked out and called the FAA and Oakland airport. They said there was nothing like what we described in the area but about half an hour later there were about 10 or 12 helicopters flying over the bay like they were looking for something. (Our apartment had a view of the bay) Coincidence? Maybe. But we thought it was very unusual. And I am not saying for sure what we saw was extraterrestrial or even some covert military craft. Just that it was very very similar to the craft in this video and we had never seen anything like it before (or since).

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Please, oh please. DO try not to be too SPECIFIC in your that "update" of your internos... you're putting the rest of us to shame with your SPECIFICNESS'.

You're a geographer right? If not, this certainly seems to be your niche.

Lol, looking forward to your updated show and tell!

Me? A geographer?

Thank you

Well, it looks like we are being specific, but actually it's all too approximative: heck, we are seeing 400 miles in seven inches...
Seriously, the distances are very important: and i hope that the location of the sighting is correct, because if it isn't... i have to re-calculate them all

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Lol, for your sake I hope that's not the case but keep up the good work!
If you're not a geographer, you coulda fooled me! At very least you certainly do have a knack for it!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It very well could be a night refueling of a 144th FW/194th FS CA ANG CAP mission (Noble Eagle) out of Fresno. Contrary to what an earlier poster said,they do A/A refueling over Central California VERY regularly from tankers out of Beale to the North,and March ARB to the South.

They wouldn't be using a very high power setting,and would be in the neighborhood of 25-30K in altitude. Keep in mind that they were filming this in both a moving car,and parked next to a busy freeway,which can have easily masked the sound,which due to the altitude and power settings,wouldn't be very loud at all,especially if the tanker is a KC-135R. The change in light patterns could be the different jets changing positions as they plug into the tanker,which would be flying a "racetrack" pattern.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllInMyHead
Well I know there has been a LOT of speculation on this thread about the validity of the video and what it might or might NOT be but in 1998 my partner and I saw this exact same type of craft over San Francisco at about 1:00am. Although the craft we saw did not display all the flashing lights like the one in the video. It just hovered very slowly for about 10 then was gone. At the time I thought it was pretty cool to have seen, but my partner freaked out and called the FAA and Oakland airport. They said there was nothing like what we described in the area but about half an hour later there were about 10 or 12 helicopters flying over the bay like they were looking for something. (Our apartment had a view of the bay) Coincidence? Maybe. But we thought it was very unusual. And I am not saying for sure what we saw was extraterrestrial or even some covert military craft. Just that it was very very similar to the craft in this video and we had never seen anything like it before (or since).

Thanks for sharing your sighting! Many of us here have had the same kinds of experiences so you are not alone.
As for the sighting we had here, shortly afterwards, we saw 2 military jets thunder across the sky after them (there were 2 Triangle UFOs (completely silent by all who were there watching them) that were over the lake -- one close up and one further away but usually when I mention this sighting, I just say I saw a Triangle UFO in reference to the one that was closer to us.. but there were 2... the other one was seen further off into the distance only after we noticed the closer one)... but by THAT time(when those 2 military jets stormed by) those UFOs were already out of sight. It's not a coincidence and that's why so many of us who have witnessed the same kind of thing are here in this forum. I mean, it's not a connection that we are seeing Triangle UFOs and then military crafts of whatever sort seen shortly afterwards. This is a fact and it's very intriguing. You don't see something like this and just forget about it... it sticks with you and it's the kind of thing that just won't go away because it somehow just bubbles up into ones 'passing thoughts' because it's not the kind of thing we are used to seeing .. uh... shall we say, ever??

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join