It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Triangle UFO *60 miles north of Bakersfield, CA*

page: 14
108
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Originally posted by Enrikez
What are you hoping to find?


Well, i think that we haven't many chance: sometimes we managed to explain certain sightings (in netherland and belgium, for example), but of course here is another strory
. The problem is that there isn't media coverage, and besides the video, which i find convincing, says almost nothing about the shape of the object: there's a base @ 30 miles, if we'd find out that there there are models of crafts which lights configuration could match what we see in the video... it could be a step.


Okay, I can see it from this angle. Thanks for explaining.

ps

Terrylynn is hawt too WOW!




posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Enrikez
What's up?
Are you having a bad day or something? Maybe having sit at the same dinner table with a one of your bratty sisters? lol... could be even a bad hair day but you seem to be VENTING where you are taking it out on this board by targeting one of our best researchers.. internos is the only member here who's been taking the time to do time time to do some time consuming (and technically complicated) research of some of those sightings talked about on ATS for for several cases on this board now... nobody else is doing that because most of us are clueless on even how to do that!!

If you think you can do a better job than let's see it! Let's see if you can do better!

Edit... oh, ok.. seems like all's well now.. whew!



[edit on 22-11-2007 by Palasheea]


Yeah, I guess I came off as a little strong. It's hard to make a point and try to be funny at the same time using simply text.

All I really wanted to know was what the endgame was following this kind of investigation. At first glance, catalouging military bases seemed very fruitless. But the way it was explained was clear and made perfect sense.



posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Lol.. sorry for the repitition of some words in that post.. was momentarily interrupted by some fire engines screaming outside of my building and then began to finish what I was saying only to repeat those last few words where I left off...

Good that things have been cleared up!



posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Here we are


Fresno: 42 Miles
Units
144th Fighter Wing

Lemoore: 30 Miles
Units
Pacific Strike Fighter Wing
Carrier Air Wing 2
Carrier Air Wing 9
Carrier Air Wing 11
Carrier Air Wing 14




posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea
 


who's been taking the time to do time time to do some time consuming




I just thought you were a stutterer. I didn't want to make it, like, you know, a big deal or anything.



posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Nice map, internos. Thank you for your efforts. What time does the sun set in Atlantis?
Oops, no one liners allowed.


[edit on 22-11-2007 by Terrylynn]



posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrylynn
Nice map, internos. Thank you for your efforts. What time does the sun set in Atlantis?
Oops, no one liners allowed.


[edit on 22-11-2007 by Terrylynn]

Thank you

Now here it's 4:20 AM

The sun set @ 6:15
__________________________

Fresno:
F-16 Fighting Falcon
F-16Cs
F-16D
C-26A


Lemoore:
F/A-18 Hornet Strike Fighter
F/A-18 E/F Super Hornets
F-14 Tomcat
F/A-18 Strike Fighters
UC-12B

[edit on 22/11/2007 by internos]



posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well one thing for sure, from the looks of it, regardless how desolate that area is where those UFOs were seen, it's got more military bases and airports of one kind or another surrounding it than all the cattle in Rawhide!

Definitely something to mull over.

Advanced military experimental aircraft? Wouldn't be surprised.



posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enrikez
reply to post by Palasheea
 


who's been taking the time to do time time to do some time consuming




I just thought you were a stutterer. I didn't want to make it, like, you know, a big deal or anything.



posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Well one thing for sure, from the looks of it, regardless how desolate that area is where those UFOs were seen, it's got more military bases and airports of one kind or another surrounding it than all the cattle in Rawhide!
Definitely something to mull over.
Advanced military experimental aircraft? Wouldn't be surprised.

The list i made is almost useless, since the strobing lights' behavior wasn't a conventional one (at least apparently but others members agreed about it): they were flashing almost randomly.

This puzzles me, but there are many experts here on ATS able to recognize many of the configurations of the lights of the crafts:
i think that the whole story is worthy to be investigated: this video has a rare lenght, and initially has been uploaded only a part of it: then, by request (if i'm correct), the full video has been uploaded: this, IMHO, is a sign of genuinity. The 99% of the videos that we see here have a duration between 15 and 30 seconds. I don't know what has been filmed, but i'm sure that the account and the film are genuine.



[edit on 22/11/2007 by internos]



posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by crowpruitt
 


Great pic of the 'Stealth Blimp', first proposed by Lockheed/Martin in the early 80s.

But think of the function of that kind of craft. It would be designed for heavy lifting, perhaps a replacement for the Galaxy class aircraft used to lift troops. Think about it. We don't currently have a (known) fleet of stealthy troop carriers (excepting, perhaps the Sea Shadow type of ocean going landing craft). So something like that would be a plausible craft to be under development.

Why would they slowly overfly populated areas in a "lighted" craft meant for troop carrying? It doesn't make sense.

Something else is going on, imo. (see my post about a holographic projection).



posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
First of all thank you to whoever posted this video. I think it's an interesting footage to say the least though for some reason it didn't struck me as something I could say it was definetly not from here. To me it actually looks like a boomerang shape craft rather then a classic triangular UFO. Makes me wonder now if this is actually terrestrial technology tested by our gov. But then again what do I know? Right....



posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by internos
 


I agree. There doesn't seem to be any reason to doubt the girls story. I take it that they actually saw this and filmed it, without having any other knowledge other than it was happening.

From there, I'm sure they joined up here in an effort to understand what it was they got on film that night. I think them being here is genuine.

I also think they came to the one place where if there is an explanation, the ATS community will find it.



posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
[
The list i made is almost useless, since the strobing lights' behavior wasn't a conventional one (at least apparently but others members agreed about it): they were flashing almost randomly.

This puzzles me, but there are many experts here on ATS able to recognize many of the configurations of the lights of the crafts:
i think that the whole story is worthy to be investigated: this video has a rare lenght, and initially has been uploaded only a part of it: then, by request (if i'm correct), the full video has been uploaded: this, IMHO, is a sign of genuinity. The 99% of the videos that we see here have a duration between 15 and 30 seconds. I don't know what has been filmed, but i'm sure that the account and the film are genuine.



[edit on 22/11/2007 by internos]


You're right about that one! The strobing lights .. the behavior of them is very unusual because they do it so randomly. Very odd.
This is the genuine article.. most here seem to think that too. And thank-goodness for that.. jeesh!
It's worthy of continuing analysis -- I think we all know that at this point in time.
Also... U2U flood now -- 'sending blocked" but "you're welcome"




[edit on 22-11-2007 by Palasheea]



posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Looks like 6 objects flying in formation and later that formation changed as the filmmaker was saying.

A normal military aircraft has one strobe on the bottom and one on the top. These are very bright and are called anti-collision lights. From the ground you would not normal see the top strobe, and so this looks like the typical anti-collision strobe lights.

There are also 2 nav lights with one green and one red, but they are much dimmer than the strobe lights, and so they could easily not been seen. Then there is a white light on the tail that is a position light that is also not super bright as the strobes are.

There is not a plane with 6 strobe lights on it so a single aircraft is out of the picture, also the changing of position puts this as some kind of formation.

The hardest question to answer is why would an alien craft have strobe lights on it? I’m sure they do not need to follow FFA regulations. In the case of a B2, that is impossible too for a B2 only has 2 strobe lights one on its belly and one up on top.

In the case of an experimental this too is very unlikely for an experimental still would only have 2 strobes and it would not have them on if it was on a military training mission and also wanted to keep thing quite for a night flight.

I fly night missions all the time with lights out and on NVGs, so lights out for the military is not unusual. In the case of these lights it looks like a normal formation of most likely fighters or trainers that were on a flight plan I would bet and so in that case would have their strobes on.



[edit on 22-11-2007 by Xtrozero]


Ram

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Amazing video again...
We have them coming before the world war?


im stunned - i send this to all people I know.
Their reaction seems very real.

tis time.



posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I fly night missions all the time with lights out and on NVGs, so lights out for the military is not unusual. In the case of these lights it looks like a normal formation of most likely fighters or trainers that were on a flight plan I would bet and so in that case would have their strobes on.
[edit on 22-11-2007 by Xtrozero]


Thank you so much for your response. So am I right to assume that this was not a triangular UFO as they want us to believe but a formation of fighter jets? Why do they fly in such formation?

p.s.

What NVG do you use? Anything by ATN Gen 3+?

Thank you.



posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero
 


Hey Xtroxero-

The only problem I have with this being a formation of fighters is that the noise coming from these multiple craft certainly would've been picked up on camera. Yet no sound of aircraft was heard. Why is this?

edit-grammar, thanksgiving boozin...


[edit on 22-11-2007 by PhotonEffect]



posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
The only problem I have with this being a formation a fighters is that the noise coming from these multiple craft certainly would've produced noise that would've been picked up on camera. Yet no sound of aircraft was heard. Why is this?


I do not think that is true. If they were so high that you could only pick up the very bright anti-collision lights and with power pulled back for a cruise at level flight there would be no sound to someone on the ground even from some F-16s. If these were T-38s or some other trainer then the noise would even be much less.



posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Another interesting thing is this object which crosses the area in direction bottom-top...




new topics




 
108
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join