It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Written Text found on the Moon? anyone heard of this?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Johnlear, but I have a question about your "current wild and speculative thinking that is many undesirable souls from other places in the universe were shipped to earth as a kind of rehabilitation farm", and all the rest of the shared opinion there in.

Lets say that all of it is completly true, to what end is it being done? What possible reason could there be to manage souls and aspire for something other than greed, ect...?

Do you believe there may be religious undertones here? Why would an alien race put the effort in recycling souls? And furthermore, what is to gain by distinguishing good ones from bad ones?

Just curious if you have any opinions or ideas on this.

Personally, I believe souls are managed by someone/something and the energy kept in the soul is the harvested 'gold' so to speak. For whatever reason, pure 'good' evergy is needed and the soiled 'bad' energy is recycled and/or ultimatly discarted. And ofcourse how one lives there life will determin weither there soul/energy is good or bad, worth keeping or not..

Ok, so its not an iron clad opinion I have here, but I am intrested in hearing what you, or anyone, may think on this.

Thank, Ron.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by HomeBrew]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
"For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky." anyone???

I have heard the astronauts had found 'something' on the dark side of the moon. But it being a space ship....well...I hope it's not controlled by a malfunctioning computer, with everyone there having to wear the device of obedience.

I'd believe the 'writing' before the claim it's a ship.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Yeah, there's a book Who Built the Moon by Christopher Knight. There may be others on this subject (in fact I'm near certain there are), but I happened across this the other day when I was surfing around Amazon.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Two of those who hypothesize the moon is a spaceship are Mikhail Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakoc, 2 Russian Scientists who, in the early 1970's published their theory in the respected Soviet Scientific Journal "Sputnik".

John, the "Sputnik" was a sci-fi magazine.

And such material does belong to this category, indeed.

In addition to Sputnik, they also published in "Tehnika Molodezhi" ("Technology for the Youth", a pop-sci mag which also used to feature fantastical sutff like that) and in a newspaper whose name I was not able to determine. Please don't try to convey the notion that this came out in a scientific puiblication. This is an honest mistake on your part, I believe, because your source was flawed (the link you provided). I myself read about it in Russian (including one of their papers), so my info is closer to the source (sci-fe source, might I add).

[edit on 16-11-2007 by buddhasystem]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I know Richard Hoagland www.enterprisemission.com had some pictures of a rock on the moon which he claimed had several letters inscribed onto it.

It wasnt the most convincing thing i had ever seen and think he was kinda seeing faces in the clouds so to speak (as much as i like some of his other work). But it could be what you were thinkin of.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Originally posted by buddhasystem

John, the "Sputnik" was a sci-fi magazine.

And such material does belong to this category, indeed.

In addition to Sputnik, they also published in "Tehnika Molodezhi" ("Technology for the Youth", a pop-sci mag which also used to feature fantastical sutff like that) and in a newspaper whose name I was not able to determine. Please don't try to convey the notion that this came out in a scientific puiblication. This is an honest mistake on your part, I believe, because your source was flawed (the link you provided). I myself read about it in Russian (including one of their papers), so my info is closer to the source (sci-fe source, might I add).

Thanks for your input BS. My information is that Sputnik was a respected scientific journal and not sc-fi or 'Technology for Youth' as you claim.

You may have confused "Crowded Skys" with the Russian Journal but I can assure you they are not related. I just found the article posted in Crowded Skys and this is why I used them to post the story.

Sputnik, as I say is not related to Crowded Skys. Sputnik was a very respected Scientific Journal. You are completely in error that it was a Sci-Fi magzine.

Now it is possible that there have been major efforts to discredit Sputnik and its publication of the story. It happened in the early 70's. That would be in keeping with NAZA and U.S. Government policy of attempting to discredit anything not in line with their "Official Story".

Let me check into it, I think Zorgon has some background on it.

Meanwhile thanks for your input and, my my, you do get around for simple PhD.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

I myself read about it in Russian (including one of their papers), so my info is closer to the source (sci-fe source, might I add).

Thanks for your input BS. My information is that Sputnik was a respected scientific journal and not sc-fi or 'Technology for Youth' as you claim.

Oh really? There are a few back issues dating back to 1969 (pretty much when Vasin published his stuff about moon being a spaceship), and you can buy those at this link:

alib.com.ua...

There is a digest on this page about the content of this Soviet magazine. There are articles about ballet, history and other such stuff. It was a culture magazine, and sci-fi stuff was also published there, as is evident from this link:

www.pagez.ru...

I just found the article posted in Crowded Skys and this is why I used them to post the story.

And that's where you got the notion that Sputnik was a serious journal

It was not... And yes, Vasin also published that in "Technology for Youth". Hardly a "respected science journal".

Sputnik was a very respected Scientific Journal. You are completely in error that it was a Sci-Fi magzine.

John, I'm going to make a wild guess, but my profiency in Russian is much higher than yours, so I'm in a better position to make that judgement. I'm not in error, John. You are.

Now it is possible that there have been major efforts to discredit Sputnik and its publication of the story. It happened in the early 70's. That would be in keeping with NAZA and U.S. Government policy of attempting to discredit anything not in line with their "Official Story".

Well, I gave you links that debunk that.

Meanwhile thanks for your input and, my my, you do get around for simple PhD.

I don't like the condescending tone of that remark at all John. Yes, I have a PhD in nuclear physics. Since the mods are playing favorites with you, I will refrain from replying in kind.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Originally posted by buddhasystem

John, I'm going to make a wild guess, but my profiency in Russian is much higher than yours, so I'm in a better position to make that judgement.

Thanks for the post BS. Yes, I have to admit that your fluency in Russian is much higher than mine today. But 47 years ago it wasn't. Back then although I wasn't fluent I could certainly read, write and get around in Russian, French, German and Italian. I studied those languages both at the International School of Geneva and Le Rosey. I doubt if you have ever heard of it but I am an ancien Roseen. I even remember my Russian language coach's name: Mme. de Spangler.

The only language I kept up in was French as my first wife was French and both our children are fluent in French.

I'm not in error, John. You are.

As you are still claiming the gravity on the moon is one sixth that of earth I would make a wild guess that you are wrong on Sputnik also. I would guess that you think there is no atmosphere on the moon. Right?

Not to worry, you have LOTS and LOTS of company.

I don't like the condescending tone of that remark at all John. Yes, I have a PhD in nuclear physics. Since the mods are playing favorites with you, I will refrain from replying in kind.

You have been less than polite in many of your posts and the Mods have never called you out. I would respectfully remind you that I did not call you a 'yo-yo seeking fame and fortune'. I said I mistook you for one. I thought I might have been mistaken but possibly not.

You are welcome to reply any way you want, in-kind, un-kind, any-kind. Oh and uh...thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

Yeah, ummm...

I think the planets aligned just now (no gas giants, though), because 4thDoctorWhoFan and I are in agreement......

John, man - I respect your thought process and your right to your opinions...but some of this stuff is so far out there the soul catcher may not even be able to get to it.

Maybe it's just me, though. Maybe I'm an idiot and can't wrap my head around this stuff.

I do appreciate that you acknowledged that it's out there, so thank you for that

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Mr. Lear provides an entertaining read for anyone on this forum, whether you agree with anything he says or not, and he has stated on several occasions that it's his opinions he posts and nothing else. You don't have to agree with him

Now, this topic is about writing on the moon, not the 'soul catcher'...any progress in that field? Sounds very interesting to me.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Ok back to topic..

OP, I can't find anything about the moon, but I did find Mars..

Source

Source is Rense.com

I've never studied Rense.com, so if it's crap, then I guess what I posted is crap, and can be dismissed.

Here's some other links I found. They look like they could be the same article, or something similar. I don't know. I don't have the energy to read it:

Alien Faces & Writing

Alien Hieroglyphics

Alien Faces on Mars

That's all I can find.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
Ok back to topic..

OP, I can't find anything about the moon, but I did find Mars..

Source

Thanks Novus....unfortunately, those arent it. Interesting still is that (they both are) 2nd pic, yeah it does look like a rock but it does appear to kinda have some kinda relief etched into it.
I think you can trust Rense.com. He posts articles just like any other news source.I think you can even post your column/opinion on there too. I could be wrong on that. I find most of them are of the politics sorts these days due to politype events and going ons....

I am still looking and looking...the only bright light at the end of the tunnel is that I am recognizing some of the articles, meaning I'm looking in the right "time frame", but apparently not the right places...

Still Looking. I aint quitting yet. However my search will be a little bit on hold or at least slowed down a bit for the remainder of the weekend. sorry

Novus, I appreciate you looking into it, thanks much!

spikeD

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikedmilk
I'm gonna get sooo flamed for this I know, but my curious mind is killing me...

A few months back I read an article about how some astronauts had found (written on a rock I think?) an unrecognized language on our lunar neighbor. It was merely a sentence or a few words. I do not know which mission it was nor do I remember which website that I read the article from. I was probably reading this at work so I was probably trying to be all incognito and not get caught by the boss - ya know what I mean
I realize this is insanely far fetched from most, and I am not implying that the story itself is in fact true. I am looking for any information in regards to the article or even further information about the story/itself and the possible translation. Thanks for yer time folks.

spikeD.

I would not throw this theory out the door. And try to keep an open mind without your brains falling out.

Just keep in mind that skeptics laughed at global warming 3 years ago and said it does not exist.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hello again, still cannot help you, just making some comment. Maybe i will bring a bit of a conspriracy into this thread.The moon could be a space ship...well i think everything is possible in our imagination.
I know on thing since the first moonwalk on 21 July 1969 and the last on 13december 1972, it has passed almost 35 years (i am 38 by the way). And for 35 years no one has gone up there again. It is peculiar, why wouldn't go there again since. When technology has advanced so much, i am sure that all questions we all have about the moon so those people that can go up there have too, don't they want to find more about the Moon?
This is what i believe, the Cold war that happened from the mid-1940s until the early 1990s between the United States and the Soviet Union was a conflict where these two have compete each other and see who would rule the world as a posssible outcome of the conflict, and i believe that war was won by the americans when they reached the moon and walked on it. In my eyes there is evidence for a possible motive to make the biggest Bluff of history of mankind. The americans knew the interest of the soviets to reach the moon (their space program), the americans came up with a space program that would beat the soviets. The soviets at that time were much more advanced than the americans. So the americans knew that would be the killer shot so they could be seen by the whole word as the number one power nation. And they pulled it in a matter of few years, and they brought glory to their nation, and gain the vote of all the people in the world has the heroes, as a great powerful nation, and so they have achieved by doing it so and made them what they are today, number one nation. So the great motive was simply to become ruler of the world , enough to pull a ‘show’ like that until today. I would love that some nation could go up there with the pretext of replacing the 35 year old flag for a new one.lol. The interest of the moon was to win a war and that is it. If you stand on the moon you rule the world, that is the truth I see. Just a point a view, maybe my imagination but i am sure not so far fetched as other imagination..lol

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Maybe the words on that stone say: Place your flag here, please. The hole is still empty till today, waiting on a nation to stick their flag in it.??????
Sorry i just think it all could have been a lie, the biggest lie ever in mankind. There is more evidence today that it all colud have been a hoax than at the time When there was enough evidence to convice the whole world of the moon walks. Technology envolves in time so the truth envolves, too. Maybe the people that went there believed they were there, maybe they could have taken their mask off and breathe. Who knows...i surely didn't go there.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
By the way i am not saying that maybe today with today's technology man cannot go there, i think man might have today the means. I am talking about 35 years ago. And from what i hear in the news we will have to wait around 12 years until there is plans to go up there 'again'. So much can happen in 13 years, will we be here to talk about it, hope so but by telepathy lol kidding.oh sorry by then we are drinking with aliens that in the meanwhile decided to come to us. i hope i am not boring anyone.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The astronauts on NASA owns recordings see and shout there are "bogeys" on the moon so if they got that far, I'm sure there is plenty of stuff up there we don't yet know about.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

how would one destroy a soul?here we get off into the realm of religion--------the english word soul comes from the hebrew word nephesh which means a breathing creature/animal/man.to make it brief the scripture says that the soul that sins shall die-------solomon says that the spirit in man goes back to G-D at death and the spirit of an animal goes down into the ground.man and animals are souls but have different spirits.Messiah says G-D can (if we chose) destroy both the soul and spirit of a man

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Originally posted by InSpiteOf

That is quite the theory. But how would one destroy a soul? In my mind, a soul is boundless, its energy with thought. The idea that it can be silenced is at odds with my understanding of the nature of all things spiritual.

Thanks for the post InSpiteOf. I don't want to derail this thread so I will answer this queston and if you have anymore not related to the thread you are welcome to post them on Question for John Lear. Thanks.

As to your question "How would one destroy a soul?" first I would like to know who said anything about destroying a soul?

Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikedmilk
I'm gonna get sooo flamed for this I know, but my curious mind is killing me...

A few months back I read an article about how some astronauts had found (written on a rock I think?) an unrecognized language on our lunar neighbor. It was merely a sentence or a few words. I do not know which mission it was nor do I remember which website that I read the article from. I was probably reading this at work so I was probably trying to be all incognito and not get caught by the boss - ya know what I mean
I realize this is insanely far fetched from most, and I am not implying that the story itself is in fact true. I am looking for any information in regards to the article or even further information about the story/itself and the possible translation. Thanks for yer time folks.

spikeD.

I don't know about text but I have heard about buildings and other objects. Check out this site www.marsanomalyresearch.com... Pictures come from Navy/Nasa source.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join