It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Written Text found on the Moon? anyone heard of this?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'm gonna get sooo flamed for this I know, but my curious mind is killing me...

A few months back I read an article about how some astronauts had found (written on a rock I think?) an unrecognized language on our lunar neighbor. It was merely a sentence or a few words. I do not know which mission it was nor do I remember which website that I read the article from. I was probably reading this at work so I was probably trying to be all incognito and not get caught by the boss - ya know what I mean
I realize this is insanely far fetched from most, and I am not implying that the story itself is in fact true. I am looking for any information in regards to the article or even further information about the story/itself and the possible translation. Thanks for yer time folks.

spikeD.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

I'm sorry but this sounds very very unlikely! I am familiar with most Lunar Conspiracies, but not this one. This is one of the best though!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Maybe it was gangs setting up their territory with grafitti?

Ok, all joking aside, I will keep up with this thread see what comes up..

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
John Lear with the astronauts name and witness stements!! (Only kidding John
)

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by timelike

)

HAHA...
maybe it was the "entrance" to the soulcatcher you mean?
written in alien text?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Ya know, I believe in quite a few things, this one.....
....is kinda sketchy. Maybe its cuz its so "unheard of" , I dont know. I did read the article, I wasnt dreaming it. I wish I would've had the foresight to save it/or hold on to it or something like I do with everything else now. There are so many theories out there and you cant really buy into them all. Some might hold water, others not. But who's to really say until we get there ourselves I guess. Anyways, I appreciate the "lookouts".

spikeD

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I have heard about it. Some people believe that the moon isn't really a "planet" but a hollowed out alien vehicle that broke down...
I don't know. I read about it somewhere and even saw alledged pictures of the writing on the moon.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
In the interests of creating a new conspiracy theory scriptz, I shall leave the reader to determine the meaning!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Some people believe that the moon isn't really a "planet" but a hollowed out alien vehicle that broke down...

In that case, perhaps the message says "Never trust the AA!" (That's the automobile asscoiation of course, not alcoholics anon!)

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

In the interests of creating a new conspiracy theory scriptz, I shall leave the reader to determine the meaning!

Yes, I wouldnt' want anyone telling me otherwise...

But I would like to know more about this...

My theory on gangs setting up shop is still "valid"

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by scriptz
My theory on gangs setting up shop is still "valid"

Indeed it is young Scriptz! It can be a rival to my theory. Let's sprinkle in a few inconsistant facts to give both theories a long life and a cutting edge!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by scriptz

)

HAHA...
maybe it was the "entrance" to the soulcatcher you mean?
written in alien text?

Aww, c'mon now... I'm sayin this respectfully Scriptz. Lets respect our fellow ATS'rs regardless of what their opinions may be. Not too mention Mr Lear takes care of the Marines when he gets a chance. If you didnt know, it happens to be one of the best gun clubs around. I should know, I'm a proud member

respectfully and all cool like,
spikeD

[edit on 16-11-2007 by spikedmilk]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I have heard about it. Some people believe that the moon isn't really a "planet" but a hollowed out alien vehicle that broke down...
I don't know. I read about it somewhere and even saw alledged pictures of the writing on the moon.

REALLY!?

if you arent messing with us/me, if you could find more info that'd be great!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I find it a little hard to believe and how do they know it was a sentence? without a picture then a little hard to believe. maybe it was an extraterrestrial NO TRESPASSING SIGN.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikedmilk

Aww, c'mon now... I'm sayin this respectfully Scriptz. Lets respect our fellow ATS'rs regardless of what their opinions may be. Not too mention Mr Lear takes care of the Marines when he gets a chance. If you didnt know, it happens to be one of the best gun clubs around. I should know, I'm a proud member

respectfully and all cool like,
spikeD

[edit on 16-11-2007 by spikedmilk]

Yes you are right, sorry I got out of context....

My bad!

--------------------------------
Trimmed triple nested quote

Please read 'ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16/11/07 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Come on now spikeD lets not get all political! it was just a little joke. We can all take a few of those being big boys now can't we?

[edit on 16-11-2007 by timelike]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
There's a lot more than just writing on the moon, and no I'm not a John Lear follower. I just know.

I am nobody of significance, so I don't have physical evidence.

As for the millions of people watching the moon through their telescopes at night, I don't exactly know why we don't see all the activity going on up there. Is it a cloaked type of thing? Frustrating because then we have people who say "I stare at the moon and dont see nuthin', so PFFFFT!"
Makes a guy feel silly for knowing things.

But face it, you have all SEEN the secrecy that surrounds space exploration and UFOs and whatnot. How is it so hard to believe that they found something on the moon?

Don't be so quick to dismiss these types of claims, because they may be some of the most important pieces of information we have.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
Don't be so quick to dismiss these types of claims, because they may be some of the most important pieces of information we have.

Speculative information not factual proof

I too, hope one day the truth comes out but until then and I might probably die before the truth comes out

We can't say "there are other things on the moon" because John or anyone else with theories or inside info says

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Go to the Joseph Skipper site about moon and Mars anomalies: there are some pictures of supposed writing on rocks on Mars. It looks like numbers and letters for sure and could be staged for show..OR some weird natural whatever. But there are some pics and maybe that was what you saw.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Originally posted by spikedmilk

REALLY!?

if you arent messing with us/me, if you could find more info that'd be great!

Thanks for the post spikedmilk. Over the past few centuries many have postulated that there is life on the moon. Several have proposed that it might be a space ship.

Two of those who hypothesize the moon is a spaceship are Mikhail Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakoc, 2 Russian Scientists who, in the early 1970's published their theory in the respected Soviet Scientific Journal "Sputnik".

Thier hypothesis was: The Moon is an artifical Earth satellite put into orbit around the Earth by some intelligent beings unknown to ourselves.

The comlete text of their theory can be found here:

www.crowdedskies.com...

I belive that the moon is inhabited by beings, humans, just like ourselves but is shared with the greys. I believe the moon is just one of all the fantastically interesting planets and satellites in our solar system which we, of course, we are led to believe are only 'Gas Giants' or 'unoccupied'.

In fact the truth is much stranger and more mind boggling than you could possibly imagine.

For starters there is only one Gas Giant in our solar system: NAZA.

Thanks fore the post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join