It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Written Text found on the Moon? anyone heard of this?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Yea!

More links for you on the book, etc

www.cseti.org...[/ur l]

and

[url=http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_19.htm]http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_19.htm

[edit on 19/11/07 by AlienArchitect]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienArchitect

A better link for you

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Someone must agree with this OP
Moon Secrets Revealed : John Lear & Richard Hoagland Pt.11

evidence for cities and mining operations on the moon Former aviation pilot John Lear returned for a discussion about photographic evidence for cities and mining operations on the moon

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
With all due respect to Mr John Lear, his 'findings' of some moon structures are nothing more, in my oppinion, but wishful thinking of a man with rich imagination. Same goes for Hoagland.

I do must admit that Mr Lear and his Moon stories were very interesting in the begining and this is why I re-discovered my interest in UFO topic and started posting on this forum.

I however, after some time, realized that I don't see any real structures there, no matter how hard I try, so I kinda felt dissapointed by the whole hype.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

“MARA RABBI ALLARDI DINI ENDAVOUR ESA COUNS ALIM.”

The first part looks as if it might be Hebrew for obvious reasons and ALLARDI means "having been brought" apparently in Latin, the rest I have not got a clue.

Maybe there is someone out there with better language skills than me.

You don't suppose this is made up of a few random words in different languages do you ?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
reply to post by spikedmilk

You don't suppose this is made up of a few random words in different languages do you ?

I couldnt say for certain. The original article I read had mentioned they tried to use (an)older languages to try deciphering it. What they were able to get out of it (from what I remember and the reason behind this thread - locating that article) was incomplete, but I think the last two words were interpreted as "of man" or "of mankind".
I apologize for not having more info, however I'm very excited for the bit i was able to find today.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by El nuno

Human nature is driven by creativity, exploration and all things that cause development. There are of course regular workers everywhere and greater part of humanity consists of them. People do invent things and ways to do their work better, even if they are postmans who just drive from place to place to deliver their mail.

If you take that out, you have nothing of humanity left. That's why we don't stick to what we were ment to, but try to overcome our limitations instead.

Just look at humans. No razor-sharp nails or teeth, no horns. Physically we have nearly absolutely nothing to defend ourselves with. We need tools. It is a miracle that human race survived when our intelligence wasn't that developed yet.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Originally posted by Breadfan

With all due respect to Mr John Lear, his 'findings' of some moon structures are nothing more, in my oppinion, but wishful thinking of a man with rich imagination. Same goes for Hoagland.

Thanks for the post Breadfan. Now, really, doesn't this look like a nuclear reactor on the moon? I mean Breadfan what else could it be? It's hexagonal in shape. There is a dome on top. And it is radiating blue which is the color of radiation when it comes in contact with molecules of air.

I however, after some time, realized that I don't see any real structures there, no matter how hard I try, so I kinda felt dissapointed by the whole hype.

OK now breadfan how about this? Doesn't this look like a bucket wheel excavator to you?

Anyway, thanks for the post Breadfan.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
only written things i know of on the moon are the plaque and lil discs that were dropped off during the lunar landing mission.....oh wait nm that was shot in a studio lol

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Well if alien govt is like ours it maybe a stranded astronaut they forgot about and he could of left a note in huge letters on the ground reading "Help Me" incase they came back.....

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I've come to these conclusions. Its in "our" language. So, we can deduce that:

a) It was left by an earlier human civlization that was capable of space travel and we have yet to be made aware of.

b) Our universal neighbors or aliens as we all put them, write in the same language and have been occupying and are possibly still there.

c) Humans made it to the moon before we "officially" did and occupied as a joint effort of nations. However, the language doesnt quite add up unless it is a "mix-bag" of languages.

I dont know, its early, any other ideas? How bout some humor?
Maybe “MARA RABBI ALLARDI DINI ENDAVOUR ESA COUNS ALIM.” means: dont land here!, you'll break our glass domes! or "if you want better O2, dont cut down so many trees."

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
1.)"Mara:"

In Latin (marl) - could mean- crumbling Earth- loose Earth that contains substantial calcium carbonate & is used esp. as a fertilizer 4 soils deficient in lime

In Gaulish - God of Death--nightmare

Old English - Greater, Stronger, Mightier

2.)"Rabbi:"

Latin -Lepus....hare

Gaulish - My Master, Lord, Teacher

3.)"Allardi:"

Latin - Sedo - settle.smoothe, calm composed, sedate

4.) "dini" Swahili for religion (s)

5.) endavour (?) endavour/endeavour-space shuttle???

6.)"esa:" - os

Old English - A Divinity-God

7.) "couns:"

Latin- concilium/consilium - a time allowed 4 the accused to make a defence

8.) "alim:" - nourishment

This is all I could find on matching words so far

[edit on 21-11-2007 by observe50]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Although I have not heard any astronuat disclose such an event, it should not be totally discarded.
There have been such statements concerning the two moons of Mars being not of cosmic nature as far as their substance. Artificial!
My personal belief is that a certain percentage of the past Mars civilization were able to escape from Mars when the atmosphere had declind to such a degree that their survival was threatened and earth was very attractive to guarantee survival. Martians came to earth and joined with other
pioneering races to create what earth and the human race have become today. A group of waring tribes!
Are artificial moons a method to watch the waring tribes? Sounds intelligent to me for keeping a "EYE" on such a dangerous disease from speading into the stars.

KSCVeteran

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Fantastic that you narrowed it down and found it Spikedmilk

To Sherpa, Spikedmilk and observe50...

I see you all working hard on 'deciphering' the language... but before we go there have a look at a couple of things....

Item #1 The article spiked linked to begins with this...

On public FRANCE INTER TV on August 3rd, 1962, at 8:00 A.M., and also in the weekly magazine Le Meilleur, was another leaked that was covered up fast. Alain Ayache reported:

So they leaked this information in 1962 but in the rest of the article it says Worden transmitted it to NASA Worden was Apollo 15 in 1971...

So is this a typo and should have been leaked 1972?

“why has no one Spoken of the mysterious message heard on the Moon---20 untranslatable words? Perhaps it proves that other men exist, something that N.A.S.A wished to hide...words which really sow the Seeds of panic. Everything was going well that day on our Moon, then at 11:15 an extraordinary fading occurred and contact with Houston was lost. Worden, who was in charge of telecommunications, had his attention drawn by a breathing sound and a long whistle. A sentence was constantly repeated on one note, varying from a small to a shrill tone, and from lightly stressed sounds to raucous exclamations. Luckily the transmission was recorded on Lem’s tape recorder, and Worden transmitted it to N.A.S.A. Here are the 8 separate words .......

Now if you all examine the above report you will see that is DOES NOT SAY WRITTEN... it says HEARD

The TRANSMISSION was recorded and transmitted to NASA...

Hence the "words" below can only be a phonetic interpretation of whatever the sounds were that they heard and recorded... and therefore there is no way to translate them, nor determine if it is an Earthly language or otherwise unless you can hear the original tape

Now recently NASA recorded another signal that sounds like speech... but this came from Saturn not the Moon...

Alien Speech Found in NASA's Saturn Radio Signal

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

... then at 11:15 an extraordinary fading occurred and contact with Houston was lost. Worden, who was in charge of telecommunications, had his attention drawn by a breathing sound and a long whistle. A sentence was constantly repeated on one note, varying from a small to a shrill tone, and from lightly stressed sounds to raucous exclamations......

I guess, that kinda nullifies that "sort of theory" I sent ya...

So it was heard rather than written...I'd like to hear from someone who may have heard it what was going through their minds when they heard that. I wonder....and just how slim are the chances of that recording existing and making its way on here....?

Do you maybe know where we'd be able to find the original french article from Robert Charroux? I've had no luck....

Thank you very much Zorgon for clearing that up, responding, and for that very cool video. Its not too often something gives me chills before I go to bed.

----------------------------
Fixed italics

[edit on 6/12/07 by masqua]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join