It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Written Text found on the Moon? anyone heard of this?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Heya John,

this is your old friend buddhasystem calling.

Originally posted by johnlear
Thanks for the post BS. Yes, I have to admit that your fluency in Russian is much higher than mine today. But 47 years ago it wasn't. Back then although I wasn't fluent I could certainly read, write and get around in Russian, French, German and Italian.

I applaud your remarkable language skills! Now, could you please review the pages related to the Sputnik magazine and tell us whether this is a major scientific journal you claimed it to be, or is it more like a coffee table history/folklore/culture edition. With your qualifications, it should be a no-brainer.

I'm not in error, John. You are.

As you are still claiming the gravity on the moon is one sixth

Hey John don't switch the topics will ya. You made a very specific claim (re: Sputnik) which was proven to be entirely wrong and now you are trying to deflect that.

I don't like the condescending tone of that remark at all John. Yes, I have a PhD in nuclear physics. Since the mods are playing favorites with you, I will refrain from replying in kind.

You have been less than polite in many of your posts and the Mods have never called you out.

How was I not polite, John? I did disagree (and very much so) with the stuff you post without any proof whatsoever, but this doesn't make me impolite...

It appears now John, that the mods are changing my password without banning me (which would expose theit apparent favoritism to you, John). I didn't break the T&C or was rude or anything. This way they have plausible deniability. The user "buddhasystem" is still there, not banned... except he mysteriously doesn't post anymore. So if you thought the field was level, think again.

Majic, Springer: why are you doing this?

I would respectfully remind you that I did not call you a 'yo-yo seeking fame and fortune'. I said I mistook you for one. I thought I might have been mistaken but possibly not.

Man oh man, and somebody called me sarcastic. John, I've always been ultar-polite in my conversations with you. Deep inside, I might have mistaken you for a lot of things, but I never allowed myself to air that.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Some people believe that the moon isn't really a "planet" but a hollowed out alien vehicle that broke down...

Must be a ford...

--------------------------------------
Please read ABOUT ATS: Warnings for one-line or short responses

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17/11/07 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShivanX

Some people believe that the moon isn't really a "planet" but a hollowed out alien vehicle that broke down...

Must be a ford...

Could be a Ford or an early-model Hyunday, but it's amazing stuff people claim. Like they can tell a broken alien spacecraft from a functional one from 200,000 miles away. Heck, they should open a spacecraft repair shop.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf

That is quite the theory. But how would one destroy a soul? In my mind, a soul is boundless, its energy with thought. The idea that it can be silenced is at odds with my understanding of the nature of all things spiritual.

Thanks for the post InSpiteOf. I don't want to derail this thread so I will answer this queston and if you have anymore not related to the thread you are welcome to post them on Question for John Lear. Thanks.

As to your question "How would one destroy a soul?" first I would like to know who said anything about destroying a soul?

Thanks for the post.

He may have been refering to something I posted atop of page 3.

Perhaps you missed it or just refrained from comment. However, incase you missed it, could you please give it a look and perhaps offer an opinion or 2?

Thanks, Ron.

[edit on 17-11-2007 by HomeBrew]

[edit on 17-11-2007 by HomeBrew]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
CHEERS ALL,I read also they found writings on the moon.I read also NASA crashed a probe into the moon and it vibrated for 2 hours.mmmmmmmmmm HOLLOW MOON?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Please try to post on topic.

Any further off-topic posts, even if they were meant as a joke may be deleted with the standard -500 point penalty.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I don't want to derail this thread so I will answer this queston and if you have anymore not related to the thread you are welcome to post them on Question for John Lear.

That's commendable John, as you seem to have been injecting random ideas in most of the threads you've been posting to! Like, that question about the temperature onboard the Apollo-13, it really didn't belong there, don't you think? Well, at least, somebody gave an accessible explanation to you.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I have heard about it. Some people believe that the moon isn't really a "planet" but a hollowed out alien vehicle that broke down...
I don't know. I read about it somewhere and even saw alledged pictures of the writing on the moon.
[edit on 16-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

Moon, an alien vehicle that broke down?
Heck, man! You gotta be kidding! It's alive and kickin'!

Ok, that aside, is this the pic you're looking for?

Letter 'C' on a rock on the Moon

Enlarged.....

Courtesy: www.conspiracy-theories-hoax.com...

And then what about Mars? Here's something that resembles the letter 'E' on a rock on Mars! It's toward the top of the stone in the dark portion.

Courtesy: Rense

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikedmilk
I'm gonna get sooo flamed for this I know, but my curious mind is killing me...

A few months back I read an article about how some astronauts had found (written on a rock I think?) an unrecognized language on our lunar neighbor. It was merely a sentence or a few words. I do not know which mission it was nor do I remember which website that I read the article from. I was probably reading this at work so I was probably trying to be all incognito and not get caught by the boss - ya know what I mean
I realize this is insanely far fetched from most, and I am not implying that the story itself is in fact true. I am looking for any information in regards to the article or even further information about the story/itself and the possible translation. Thanks for yer time folks.

spikeD.

you were probably so "incognito" that you didn't even realize your reading a artical on blind people

Thats the only moon writing I've ever herd of.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I guess there are questions we will never get an answer not even from whom created us.

Imagine that one they computers would start making questions about themselves and us human who ceated them. Imagine a dog wondering looking for questions about the creation our even the Moon. A dog is a dog, a computer is a computer, a human is a human. We should stick, maybe, only to things we were made for. And be happy. Why should we want to know everything maybe that is what is killing us?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

Not sure why my post was deleted, but as I was saying....

I wonder if that's where the writers of "The Tick" got the idea for this,

**OFF TOPIC IMAGE REMOVED**

Could this have been their method of telling us to pay closer attention to what's going on on the moon.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
reply to post by Rasobasi420

Not sure why my post was deleted, but as I was saying....

by me same page;

Please try to post on topic.

Any further off-topic posts, even if they were meant as a joke may be deleted with the standard -500 point penalty.

Hope that helps

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Alright, I'm close. I found an article in regards to alien symbols/writing. This particular one, I found it on several web pages, none of which really look familiar. However there are some things about it that do seem familiar but then again, there arent. I remember the article being more descript with a translation/idea of what the symbols might of meant. There is some relevant info in this article as it contains the title of a book that might help us out...."They Were Not ALone on the Moon" by George Leonard. I think thats pretty important, I'm hoping someone here might be able to reference that and provide some info. otherwise here some links... the first link is the closest article I can find. The second is a link to a wealth of good moon stuff. enjoy. I still got my eyes out for that original article I read in the first place.

www.ancientx.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 19-11-2007 by spikedmilk]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Didn't one of the Apollo astronauts (can't remember which one) write his daughters name into the dust of a lunar rock? as you would, given the opportunity.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Didn't one of the Apollo astronauts (can't remember which one) write his daughters name into the dust of a lunar rock? as you would, given the opportunity.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I found these pics, the first depicts the letters 'C' and 'L' at bottom of 'Jules Verne' crater which supposedly used to have a dome on it. I'll post the link so you have the full caption/description. The 2nd pic is supposed to be some type of structural ruins, its kind of hard to tell what your looking at - just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
DUN DUN DUN. I got IT!

I didnt find the article. But I did find the contents of the article. Unfortunately its on the same page with some stuff in regards to Alternative 3. I say unfortunate because thats all here-say and most will disregard ALT 3 as a hoax, anyways what I have here for you is what I read from the article and of course a link is provided. Thanks for hanging!

“why has no one Spoken of the mysterious message heard on the Moon---20 untranslatable words? Perhaps it proves that other men exist, something that N.A.S.A wished to hide...words which really sow the Seeds of panic. Everything was going well that day on our Moon, then at 11:15 an extraordinary fading occurred and contact with Houston was lost. Worden, who was in charge of telecommunications, had his attention drawn by a breathing sound and a long whistle. A sentence was constantly repeated on one note, varying from a small to a shrill tone, and from lightly stressed sounds to raucous exclamations. Luckily the transmission was recorded on Lem’s tape recorder, and Worden transmitted it to N.A.S.A. Here are the 8 separate words .......

“MARA RABBI ALLARDI DINI ENDAVOUR ESA COUNS ALIM.”

spikeD

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I can believe it. The video above is that of armstrong filming a base found by them in 1969ish. If they can build a moonbase i bet you they can write. If you believe the footage of coarse.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hi,

Just to nudge things back on topic a little.

I vaguely remember "Our Spaceship Moon" bringing forward the idea raised here back in 1976.

I also vaguely remember reading it LOL

Checkout website.lineone.net...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join