It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Written Text found on the Moon? anyone heard of this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

This story would be great if it were true. . . We write all over mother nature here on earth.

2PacSade-

spelling

[edit on 16-11-2007 by 2PacSade]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Thanks for the post spikedmilk. Over the past few centuries many have postulated that there is life on the moon. Several have proposed that it might be a space ship......

John, you would find that you and I are in agreeance on most things in regards to the Moon. Too many questions and not enough answers. Or nobody is answering them anyways. I had never heard of ATS until I heard you mention it on C2C. So thank you John, and thank you for posting.
spikeD

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Oh my.... ha I mention John Lear and he shows up! Hi John Lear! I meant no offense, by the way. I just don't really follow your work, but I respect you. I just wanted to make it clear that I don't base my theories on your theories. That's a good thing, actually. Now you know I won't write a book and plagerize everything from you.

I like your Soul Catcher idea, be it true or not. Could you or someone direct me towards a full explanation of that?

thanks.
peace

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

ok I KNOW I had seen a thread just on the 'soul catcher' and now I can't find it for anything.......
but here are some threads that very well may cover that issue....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Go to the Joseph Skipper site about moon and Mars anomalies: there are some pictures of supposed writing on rocks on Mars. It looks like numbers and letters for sure and could be staged for show..OR some weird natural whatever. But there are some pics and maybe that was what you saw.

No, I know what you're referring to but thats not it. This was actually a "one line phrase" for lack of better term. From the article I read, they tried to decipher it, I think they could only decipher it partially and what they came up might of had something to do with the downfall of mankind. Again tho, I read this in haste, I regret not saving it or taking better note of it. (This was before I came to ATS) I wish I could give better info than this. And for that I apologize.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Wow John Lear
Sorry but this is the first time I see a so big person post in a internetforum. I´m kinda new here. It must be so interesting knowing so much

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikedmilk
No, I know what you're referring to but thats not it. This was actually a "one line phrase" for lack of better term. From the article I read, they tried to decipher it, I think they could only decipher it partially and what they came up might of had something to do with the downfall of mankind. Again tho, I read this in haste, I regret not saving it or taking better note of it. (This was before I came to ATS) I wish I could give better info than this. And for that I apologize.

Bolding mine

See this is where, in my mind, such theories take a dive. How can you decypher a language you've never seen only having one line or phrase of? There are too many possibilities, one character could mean entire sentences, or a single letter.

Then again, anything is possible, just not likely. To bad you cant find the site.

To John Lear:
Do you believe in what those Russian scientists put forth? If so, can you speculate as to why the moon would be placed in orbit around earth? What makes this planet so special?

Just wondering.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Originally posted by sw3bonny

Wow John Lear
Sorry but this is the first time I see a so big person post in a internetforum. I´m kinda new here. It must be so interesting knowing so much

Thanks for the post sw3bonny. I would respectfully like to make it clear that I don't think I know very much for sure.......but that I do have a lot of opinions and questions which I enjoy sharing.

Thanks for the post and for joining us here at ATS.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Bolding mine
See this is where, in my mind, such theories take a dive. How can you decypher a language you've never seen only having one line or phrase of? There are too many possibilities, one character could mean entire sentences, or a single letter.

Then again, anything is possible, just not likely. To bad you cant find the site.

Tell me about it, I'm racking my brain here.....they might've broken down the language to an ancient language used on earth (obviously
, where else) fyi, the sarcasm was intended for me not you...i dont want to quote anything in case i find that article...trust me, i'm scouring alllll my bookmarked sites.... i'll have to do this at home tonight too...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Originally posted by InSpiteOf

To John Lear:
Do you believe in what those Russian scientists put forth? If so, can you speculate as to why the moon would be placed in orbit around earth? What makes this planet so special? Just wondering.

Thanks for the post InSpiteOf. I believe that the Moon is a space ship in that it was "built/fabricated" and was towed into orbit around the earth many thousands of years ago.

It is currently occupied by beings just like us, also the greys, also other types of aliens and us. And by us I mean a Military Industrial/NAZA/DoD triad who are mining the Moon and conducting exploration throughout our solar system and much, much further. (In cooperation with China, Russia, Canda, Great Britain, Japan and other countries.)

The Moon is a fascinating piece if equipment, some call a space ship. It is full of mystery: cities in plain view, constructs so big as to defy our imagination, brdiges to nowhere, domes, towers, rivers, lakes, forests.

I doubt if very many of us will ever know the slightest truth about the Moon that so many believe is "cold, dark, grey, without any kind of life".

But I do know one thing for sure: It may be cold on occasion; it may be dark for 14 days a month; but it ain't without 'any kind of life'.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

John, thanks for your prompt reply. Continuing on this line of thinking, for what purpose do you believe the moon was placed in orbit above our planet? Was it to spur life on Earth, or to guide an already fledgling species down a certain path? Was it to be a control mechanism?

I find this interesting

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I do believe there are several perplexing anomalies about the moon but if it was built or fabricated why would there be any need for a mining operation.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Originally posted by InSpiteOf

John, thanks for your prompt reply. Continuing on this line of thinking, for what purpose do you believe the moon was placed in orbit above our planet? Was it to spur life on Earth, or to guide an already fledgling species down a certain path? Was it to be a control mechanism?

I find this interesting

My current wild and speculative thinking is that many undesirable souls from other places in the universe were shipped to earth as a kind of rehabilitation farm.

The moon may have been moved here as a base for those helping in the rehabilitation program.

There is a huge tower in or near Mosting A in the Sinus Medii in the almost dead center of the hemisphere of the moon that we can see from earth.

I believe that is a tower which recycles souls. When you die, the moon retracts your soul and gives it a 'once over'. The soul may need a 'talking to' or maybe even a trip to the 'wood shed'. When that is complete the soul is sent back to earth into a new born baby.

Souls are considered very precious and everything is done to get them back on the right track. The right track being to live their lives "without envy, hate or greed."

"Bad" or 'evil' souls continue to make trouble on the 'rehabilitation farm' while they are working their own problems out and many of us believe that we have to 'fix them' instead of ourselves.

Meanwhile the average human flounders around here on earth trying to 'fix someone' else or waiting for 'someone else' to fix things where in fact the only thing that needs fixing is ourselves.

We scurry around trying to get this person 'elected' or that person 'appointed' or lobby for laws we think need to be 'enacted' for what we think is for the benefit of 'all mankind'.

When in fact, all we has to do is live our lives without envy, hate or greed and to continually tell our familiy how much we love them. Every single day.

Thanks for the post InSpiteOf.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by sherfey

I do believe there are several perplexing anomalies about the moon but if it was built or fabricated why would there be any need for a mining operation.

Thanks for the post sherfey. I believe the mining operation is a 'make work' program to keep some of us busy thinking they have exclusive technology and that they 'have a secret'. Amusing.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

And here we are thinking we're the center of it all...

That is quite the theory. But how would one destroy a soul? In my mind, a soul is boundless, its energy with thought. The idea that it can be silenced is at odds with my understanding of the nature of all things spiritual.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Maybe it is the Year and make of Moon...

John Lear will agree with me, since moon is a space craft (No offences John, you know this thread is for fun)

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
In fact the truth is much stranger and more mind boggling than you could possibly imagine.

Really!!??...Impressive!
I want my mind blown so please specify and source the 'facts' so I can believe just like you do. Hooray, I cannot wait to get the facts and be a 'true' believer.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by 4thDoctorWhoFan]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
That was a brilliant way to start a thread, kidding... i think the words were: Push the button and under neath was written ..And ALL shall be revealed.
Hope i translated it correctly. lol Maybe it says, Made in China, with no offence. China wants to go there don't they? Will they want to replace any other flag that might have been left there? Lool i felt like bringing a little humor.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Just one more thing, definetly the Moon isn't here for no reason has we know it from sience, so in religion too. So i heard: The Moon represents the Church and The Sun Jesus's Christ, in a spiritual way. And so in great myths, calendars etc etc. The moon is certainly special to earth therefor to us, but what was written on the moon rock i still cannot help you i am afraid. But i can say we ever wrote it must have been very lonely up there.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It was probably a rock from the Nevada desert, which was where all the lunar landings were filmed anyway.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join