It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take Back AMERICA!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The bottom line is that there are alot more of "US" than there are of them. But to really cure the disease we will have to give them amenesty and if they continue to be treasonist we can place them in the underground FEMA camps that they have waiting for "US".

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
What set me off again was not the aqua dots, but they didn't help. It was "The War profiteers~ Iraq for sale", just see my last post in that thread.

Yes that is an excellent and disturbing film. In fact I started a thread about it almost a year ago.

Iraq For Sale Video Thread

I keep it as my #1 favorite.

One thing that needs to be done to fix so many of the problems we have is to make war profiteering ILLEGAL. That alone will completely change US foreign policy and the US will only intervene in other countries affairs when it is necessary. Unfortunately, that won't happen while the MIC is controlling Washington.

As far as outsourcing and the economy, we are bound to see a major recession soon, and when the US defaults on the national debt, we will see the corporations take Halliburton's lead and leave the country and setup shop in Dubai. After that, we will be left holding the check and we will have to rebuild our country from there.

Even if the people of this country would join together and protest, the corporations won't care and if anything they will just move out sooner. If we would boycott foreign goods, that is still not hurting the right people. The ones that are in control are the defense contractors that sell weapons all over the world, and unless you are an arms dealer, you can't boycott against something you don't buy.

I certainly don't advocate violence to change things, so we will have to wait them out.

Just my .02

[edit on 11/10/2007 by Hal9000]

[edit on 11/10/2007 by Hal9000]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
War is only one of the things they use to control the population and get rich from. The entire US economy is owned by private bankers who lend the country money with interest. To be able to pay the interest, more money needs to be printed. And so on. And so on. Its a huge scam.

I think this video explains it pretty well in 10 minutes (and a few minutes in the second video):

Revolutions have been fought over exactly this before, and if the American people knew that this is going on, I believe there would be another one.

The income tax is illegal and goes directly into the pockets of the private bankers. If you ask the IRS to show the law that requires you to pay the income tax, they will be unable to. 66 million Americans dont pay income tax because they found out they dont have to. Check out the documentary Freedom to Fascism (google video) for more info.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Howdy all

Some comments

I too hold that we need to take our nation back to the very roots we sprang from.

You do realize the intial constitution was put together by the elite and it enshrined the idea of one man one vote, of course it left out women and anyone not considered "European/American" at the time and continued slavery. I have a feeling you don't want to go back to that do you?

So you want to get rid of fractional banking? What will you replace it with?

Rebuild manufacturing? How?

One thing that is doable is to halt illegal immigration - but then you'll have to deal with a labor shortage especially in agriculture and other areas where these immigrants fill a need - how will you do that?

1. you have no plan
2. you have no commonly agreed upon set of grievances
3. you have no commonly agreed solutions
4. you have no leaders with vision

I hate to be cruel but I've seen similar comments in many BBSs and books over many generations and in many countries. I highly suspect you will accomplish nothing.

However, good luck

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

1. you have no plan
2. you have no commonly agreed upon set of grievances
3. you have no commonly agreed solutions
4. you have no leaders with vision

... I highly suspect you will accomplish nothing....However, good luck

Yeah, thanks for that. Using your logic no one would ever dare to do anything. If you saw a house on fire with people inside would you wait for a plan? If you saw a mugging in progress would you wait for a leader? If you saw someone teetering on a precipice would you wait to see if it bothered anyone else so you could collaborate on a solution?

Please. Heroes are made in the moment - they do not usually wake up in the morning with a plan, that only happens in the movies. Character cannot be contrived but only revealed. These people and this thread are endeavoring to do something important - to coalesce with like minded individuals in order to inspire change. It has to start somewhere.

I think you should seriously ask yourself why you (and others) would want to squelch such a high-minded initiative. Are you part of the problem or part of the solution? If you don't know, maybe you should just get out of the way.

[edit on 10/11/07 by kosmicjack]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ummm, question. What is this all about? What's wrong with America?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Good on you for making a start

So what's the plan exactly? how are you gonna get people outside of a conspiracy / debate forum to take notice?

Just an idea but..why don't you get a private plane to fly over certain cities and drop some flyers "911 was an inside job" or "Say no to NWO" - that kind of stuff.

Maybe chain letters or a viral campaign perhaps?

Just my 2Cents.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
My take to this thread is, can we really, really take our country?.

Has people really, really ready to die for a cause?

And . . . does the regular joe eating fast food and sipping their gourmet coffee really, really wants to get dirty and get into the hazards of using their constitutional rights the way it was intended?

When I think about all this things . . . my hopes just are not there anymore.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

You're probably right. Not a lot of people are willing to sacrifice their lives for the country anymore. They have become lazy and enslaved, like mice in a maze.

Still, its worth trying. There is always some people who is willing to listen to what is going on, and if only 1% of Americans would be willing to fight to change it, thats 3 million people.

But yes, without the mainstream media support, its very difficult to get the message out.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
then someone should mail the media if they dont put the word out then oh well we try another way
however i am willing to fight and die for freedom even though i may fear death i will stand until i can no longer stand then i will die

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I say we should make a date on which we will rise up.

If you think about it from a standpoint of actual members and people who will rise up with us.
Its going to have to be huge;

1. We will need a significant percentage of the population with us. (perhaps 3 to 5%?)
2. In order to get more followers there will have to be more grievances of the average citizen, which takes time.
3. When there are more grievances it will become easier and easier to recruit more people to our cause.

I think a reasonable and actually accomplishable date would need to be in 5 years.

I say we make our date December 21st, 2012!!!

I'm not kidding either. The supposed date of the end of the world would stir up emotions in people and could be nothing but an ally in our cause.

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HalfGallon
I say we should make a date on which we will rise up.

If you think about it from a standpoint of actual members and people who will rise up with us.
Its going to have to be huge;

1. We will need a significant percentage of the population with us. (perhaps 3 to 5%?)
2. In order to get more followers there will have to be more grievances of the average citizen, which takes time.
3. When there are more grievances it will become easier and easier to recruit more people to our cause.

I think a reasonable and actually accomplishable date would need to be in 5 years.

I say we make our date December 21st, 2012!!!

I'm not kidding either. The supposed date of the end of the world would stir up emotions in people and could be nothing but an ally in our cause.

What do you think?
sounds like a plan i second this idea however if we are accelerated by certain unexpected events then we must bring the date closer in the mean time i say we ought to recruit in secret and maybe if we are ready in 2-3 years then we shall fight then however in the mean time like i said lets recruit who we can and if i dont know the us launches a nuke or 2 (not saying it will happen but you never know) then we will settle with what we have

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It is NOT hopeless.

If we could offer up no threat to upset their power, then why are they taking so many measure to try and quell the uprising that is sure to follow?

Nobody alive will believe their lies much longer, not with what they are preparing to do.

Once people see the world unfolding as the "conspiracy theorists" are predicting, they will start to listen.

They already have.

I think that today the numbers of Americans that are convinced that the power elites are out to get us are on the order of 30 Million. Like it or not, they can't possibly build enough FEMA camps to detain us all.

If they try to throw us all into the holes of their machine, we will make sure THEY CHOKE ON IT.

"The power elites are diabolical geniuses." "Yes, well that scares me except for the fact that there are more honest geniuses out in the world for them to contend with."

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
How is the plan going?

This a long term action, not a reaction to an event that happens without warning.

I'm fairly sure if you made a list of the things you don't like and then list what you want to change and how you will change it - the 'consensus' will fall apart.

Your best bet is to go after the problems of lobbyists and corruption - those have the greatest appeal to largest amount of people, you want to avoid the pure conspiracy concepts like 911 which have limited traction in the real world.

Of course you'd have to come up with a concrete plan.....

If you are ambitious you could take on fractional banking - I'd love to see you come up with a capitalist banking systems that doesn't use it.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Hanslune]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
In fact, I challenge you to try and make a difference.

Challenge accepted.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
you guys must remember that this site is most likely being watched so i would be a little careful however we need to make an organization against them such as our ancestors did in old times they made the sons of liberty and the daughters of liberty i say we remake them however remember if word really gets out that we are organized then they might label us as a terrorist cell so we need to keep low profiles for now but we do need a phone number to call or to meet up in chat or something but basically we need to get organized

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I read the thread and It's almost impossible to maintain the public dependence and hapiness on foreign goods by trying to keep everything in the US. Its impossible! If we stuck to what the US only has to offer we wont have everything we have now! Everything on my desk here at work is made in china and was cheap. Transfer all of that to the US and it will be $$$$$$$ and companies dont want to pay for that!

The only thing I can think of is a president that is willing to make some small changes for the greater good and letting people know whats going on.

It sounds like people here want a full on revolution or government take over or something. Not happening.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by j stuff
The only thing I can think of is a president that is willing to make some small changes for the greater good and letting people know whats going on.

I think it would take some big changes, but even the president can't make the changes needed by himself. It takes everyone in the House and the Senate to make laws and if the president vetoes it they still have the power to override the veto. No, what needs to happen is our representatives need to REPRESENT us and vote according to the will of the people. As you say, thats not happening.

It sounds like people here want a full on revolution or government take over or something. Not happening.

I agree any attempt at a revolution would be squashed. Any group taking arms against our government would be branded as terrorist and people will believe it. The right way would be in the form of a movement. Even we can pass laws by referendum ourselves if our representatives don't do what we want. But that would take a grass roots movement and right now this country is so divided, again it's not happening.

Three thing need to change in order to get the government to represent the people. We need to have new restriction on lobbying, campaign finance reform and eliminate earmarks. If this was done our representatives would vote the way they should and not for the special interests.

Then we have a chance at passing laws like making war profiteering illegal, securing the southern border and other REAL matters of national security. Our foreign policy will be one of cooperation and not the "my way or the highway" arrogance that our current administration has.

These are all ideas that I don't think are feasible at this time, I wish they were. Just about everyone I know feels the same way about our government to some degree, but none are willing to do anything about it. It is mind boggling.

The only means we have right now for change is the right to vote, but we have to do it intelligently. Even that is being compromised by lobbyist bringing up issues on the ballot that they know will draw a particular demography of people and get their man elected. That is what happened in the last two presidential elections. We have to be smarter than that. Otherwise we have no one else to blame but ourselves.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Bro, if i could take back america i would put clinton back in charge.

Here is a question. If you took back america. who would you trust to lead?

everyone is human, everyone is greedy in their own way. so who would you trust?

One of our fellow ATS members? no John Lear? no lol...

We will never be satisfied with who is running our country.

for ex: country is an a surplus, foreign relations are great, no wars...

but for a bag of pot and a white house side peace we let the best president of our time go.

pathetic.... Like none of us have been in those situations. ..

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
maybe we should organize ourselves first before we start this other wise we will fall and be killed

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join