It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take Back AMERICA!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

I agree and that is exactly why I started other threads on how to go about doing so.

I appreciate every ones in put and am looking forward to continued discussion.

True Patriot Reading List- "Give Me Liberty A Handbook for American Revolutionaries"

&

Big Brother giving "We the People" trouble~ No, we ain't gonna take it!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
mmmm.... take back American? You meaYou mean have more control of the resources in your country. Like you dont have enough. Lke who do you want to take it from poorer countries that are trying to catch up.
plz stop this selfishness you dont really go without or you should there plenty of food growin in the usa. So wat you are in a depression along with the rest of worls. When your not in deprsion usa pushes the world 4 gloabal trade agrements and hammers peeps that dont play. Now its the other way around and u all cant afford as many burgers you stasrt crying.
You think usa can compete in a global economy as a primary prodicer the answer is no way its not possible.
this is was set in motion by western nations and now we are getting bet, its a real shame we didnt lead by example instead of with a stik cas now we are going to pay the price
kx

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Take the country back from who? This is what I could never understand, who is the enemy here? The government? The television? Who is your fight with? I am tired of these "take back America threads" If you are not happy then write to your local congressman, that is the power which you have. Organize petitions and events and use your liberties. There is no clear cut enemy to your dilemma, infact I would say that you are your own worst enemy.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

You know what, if you READ my posts, let alone the thread you replied to, than you would know exactly what I freaking mean.

Sorry pal, but jumping in here with some obvious bs post is not the way to go.

I never said a damn thing about other nations god damn resources.

Wake the hell up, and try to show some semblance of cognisant understanding of what I am duscussing here.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jdawg9909

If you don't understand, than there is no further explaining I can do for you.

Because your obviously lost in the sauce, and have no idea. If reading all the threads and watchign the news, and reporters and congressman themselves discussing this same subject.

Then no amount of taking you byt he hand and showing the forest for threes is going to help you.

So take your attitude of self impossed ignorance else where.

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

you know i hate to see threads like this. there are so many here on ATS and many of them is nothing more than HOORAY, HOORAY, HOORAY. gimme a break.

earlier today i asked people to help me by pointing to various resources on physics, chemistry, math, computer sciences etc...so i can defend myself against gummint or whoever you call them (NWO, Illuminati) when there need be. apparently they use super high tech weapons against you...if they do of course. i wanna learn up on engineering, particularly aerospace engineering...but i got no response. i get it now, people prefer resisting by typing away on their keyboards...your big winded speeches based on idly made laws mean nothing when you have to defend yourself against a corrupt gummint of any type. i mean when that gummnit decides to control you at a gun point.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
ADVISOR, I could not agree with you more, the problem though comes from a lack of action, but not the kind of action most people want to take, most people seek out a violent revolution, but do not see the Government is prepared for that and actually seeking that out through the means of having that to point out as to why they took action because of people with guns began stirring and they had to act for the benefit of the greater good, which is a falsehood in that they sell the lie that anyone who wants a change is out to overthrow the Government without reason.

Remember, the reason needs to be real, because they stopped listening to us, long ago, and by accepting lobbyists funds, and special interest groups funding, both giving legally accepted bribes, but if we do it right we can legally and peacefully overthrow these idiots in power, not through M-16's, C-4, and a hangman's noose, but by using their own template against them and actually making it stick.

Divide and Conquer : Political Ideology of the Power Elite, Selling The Peace, War Is The Motive

They want the psychodrama of a violent revolution but instead let's give them a run for their money, and take it back, legally, and without violence, and put our own politicians in office in every political seat across the nation.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Psychodrama

Psychodrama is a form of human development which explores, through dramatic action, the problems, issues, concerns, dreams and highest aspirations of people, groups, systems and organizations.

It is mostly used as a group work method, in which each person in the group can become a therapeutic agent for each other in the group.

Developed by Jacob L. Moreno, psychodrama has strong elements of theater, often conducted on a stage where props can be used.

The audience is fully involved with the dramatic action.

Audience involvement is either through personal interest in the concerns of the leading actor, called the protagonist; or through playing some roles of the drama which helps the protagonist; or taking the form of some of the other elements of the drama, which can give voice to the rest of our wild universe; or through active engagement as an audience member.

Psychodrama's core function is the raising of spontaneity in an adequate and functional manner.

It is through the raising of spontaneity that a system, whether an internal human system or an organizational system, can begin to become creative, life filled and develop new solutions to old and tired problems or adequate solutions to new situations and concerns.

A psychodrama is best conducted and produced by a person trained in the method or learning the method called a psychodrama director.

There are many psychodrama training institutes in many countries around the world.

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 1 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 2 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 3 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 4 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 5 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 6 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 7 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 8 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 9 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 10 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 11 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 12 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 13 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 14 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 15 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 16 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 17 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 18 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 19 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 20 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 21 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 22 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 23 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 24 of 24

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/617f0c07d5ef.jpg[/atsimg]

What we need is to act, but act legally, because as they written, re-written, and manipulated the law, they can point to the world that we were needed to be put down like a rabid dog, instead of the truth, that we are tired of them not listening to us, and the world blaming us for our politicians actions because of the lie that we are in control, when Washington D.C. stopped listening long, long ago.

Truth and Lies of 9/11 : Mike Ruppert, C.I.A. Drug Running, and Your Government

Instead of letting the Government use events like September 11th as a cause to keep us blind, fearful, and in the dark, why not use the rememberance of those victims who have died in order to motivate our actions?

How To Overthrow Your Own Government, Legally and Without Violence, In Order To Survive

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
*For Entertainment Purposes Only*

There are many and far simpler and much more effective means to overthrow the entire structure of Government, quite legally, I might add without lifting a finger in violence.

Anyone can form a non-profit organization, you just have to form over ten-thousand non-profit organizations, get the entirety of your friends, family, and anyone else who wants to make a difference in their country, and all the changes for the betterment of mankind, ask them them all to be on the Board of Directors of each and every one of those legal corporations.

For less than $100 you can incorporate a non-profit organization, with a Board of Directors.

Next, you begin fund-raising on all sorts of topics your organizations beliefs are built on.

Education, civil rights, world hunger, you name it, just make sure it is important to you and the people you are trying to help/

Next, anyone who is a Board Member, forms a committee under them, and then they form think-tanks, non-functioning entities, which then decide on action plans, and incorporate them into your policy, procedure, and protocol of your non-profits.

This is one of the ways George W Bush and Dick Cheney and crew did what they did before September 11th, when they formulated P.N.A.C., or the more commonly and innoucously known Project for the New American Century, the non-profit, which has almost every important politician in Washington D.C., although it was not for getting into office, P.N.A.C. was how to formulate their action plan to get our nation embroiled in the Iraq War, against the citizens of the United States of Americas wishes.

*For Entertainment Purposes Only*

Then, among all of those individuals who are elligible, as well as interested, you elect by committee voting who among those people you want as a politician, for whatever political office your non-profit wants.

Then, all of those non-profits, donate the proceeds of the fund-raisers, to those people's election campaigns.

All of this is perfectly legal, and will piss off the elected officials, when they see their people being beaten by amateurs.

There are of course, legal means, to any plan of action, in order to toss the idiots out of office other than that way as well, it's just a matter of how dedicated you are to reading, planning, and organizing, without violence.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

"Take back our government" is a wonderful sentiment. If only there was a website where like-minded people could organize for a field trip to historic Washington DC. Maybe if we got away from our keyboards and took a 2 week vacation to DC a few suits may wonder why there are millions of pissed-off Americans in tacky Hawaiian shirts swarming outside their windows. For miles.

It's nice to be awake and aware, that is just the start. There are all sorts of organizations trying to right wrongs using lawyers and courtrooms -- good luck to them but life is too short. Our votes mean nothing and our representatives barely represent us. I think it is going to take the 'human touch' to bring about change.

When you folks are ready to increase tourism in DC let me know, I want to go. I want millions of us to go and I hope everyone remembers to bring their camera.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
reply to post by purplemer

You know what, if you READ my posts, let alone the thread you replied to, than you would know exactly what I freaking mean.

Sorry pal, but jumping in here with some obvious bs post is not the way to go.

I never said a damn thing about other nations god damn resources.

Wake the hell up, and try to show some semblance of cognisant understanding of what I am duscussing here.

That is an exemplary post. Leading by example is not always easy but it's a good goal.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

It was a reply in which I was greatly offended, and was restrained as much as possible.

Some times, a firm and steadfast tone is necessary. Especially when one jumps in and clearly was not paying attention.

Back on the topic though, I still feel this subject and all others of related material, are essential for the general public to be aware of.

My years of activity on this website have turned full circle many times, yet the drive and topics I focus on have not wavered.

This is some thing that we as a people, not just in America but the world over, should be more eager to exercise our rights over, than hesitant.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I insist on apologizing, for the delay of an immediate response to the question you had. I felt it was worth waiting to decide, and I have firmly done so. Besides, your uncanny sarcasm had a way of throwing me off, how ever I do so enjoy your participation as I value your comments.

reply to post by masqua

Originally posted by masqua

Or are you just for hanging the lot of them?

Yeah, you know that sounds like the most reasonable choice of them all.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

The idea is grand, but the implementation is questionable. I am game and hopeful. You asked for feedback early in the post, so here is my two cents --

Make our politicians/leaders accountable for their actions. There are no paupers in politics. Make these "leaders" pay back what has been stolen (money/freedom/lives). I realize that some judicial protection is needed for governing, but we have let these people slide way toooo long. I enjoy feeling productive, but I get angry when I have to pay for those who are not. Granted we all need a helping hand from time to time, but not constant welfare. Our foreign policies are questionable and bullish at the least. And on and on and on. Are baby steps allowed or must we go full force? I want control of my life back in my hands, not Obama's/Pelosi's/Reid's/Frank's, etc.

I write/call/e-mail my representatives and I make political contributions. I attend local government meetings and express my opinions and views. As an individual, what more can be done? Even at the local level our voices are ignored. I am open to reasonable suggestions on the subject.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by searching411

Thank you for the input, is much appreciated.

The only thing more we can do is try, keep trying and never quit. Even if things have to take a back burner for a while, at least.

The least any one can do is attempt an honest effort, and try.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
It is not a question any more, more people are waking up, will the "Nay Sayers" eventually do so as well.

Or will they insist on keeping their heads in the sand...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

This is some thing that we as a people, not just in America but the world over, should be more eager to exercise our rights over, than hesitant.

Finally, someone who gets it. I've always said to people who bemoan their so called fate in this world that the choice has always been their own. Too many people have been brainwashed for far too long into bone-idle laziness to the point they won't get off their proverbials and make a stand. They complain about their jobs, their rent, their bills. Yet most of them made their choices, and now look outward to blame someone for their own miserable state. The reality is we are all in control of our own lives, and the governments that try daily to take our last few liberties, it's just that most won't accept that for having to do something about it.
Even over here in Australia people have sat by and watched while the government has installed their own leader who was not elected, and sat by as she implements policy after policy that has nothing to do with the will of the people. All you hear in response is "Oh at the next election she is toast." What? That is the biggest cop-out ever IMO. Others state "What can I do? I'm just one man/woman." What you can do people is GET INVOLVED. Don't sit back and wait for others to take you by the hand and do your dirty work for you, get up outta that chair, away from Failbook and the TV, and get down to your next local council meeting. Make your voice heard. Hell, make all your friends go with you and make all their voices heard too. Ever heard a lone singer vs. a packed audience? It's a hell of a lot louder...
Thankyou for re-instilling my faith that I am not the only voice crying out in the wilderness.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

I have gotten it, fro the first day I joined ATS almost a decade ago. Just take a gander at the dates of some of these threads, if only I wasn't so far ahead of my time, people then could have woken up sooner.

Then again, many great thinkers and doers were also ahead of their time.

Let us as a people, not make the mistake, of getting left behind.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
In fact, I challenge you to try and make a difference.

Challenge accepted.

It took a few years, but people the world over accepted your challenge, and now we have occupy demonstrations in every major city around the globe.

Hows that?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

As I said we have become more than just single voices crying out in the widerness, but you are right, so many people are just getting left behind because they don't understand what it actually means to be free people. With all that's happened in the last ten or so years. the governments have so gradually taken away our rights, that many people either don't see it or don't care, as long as it doesn't interfere with their lifestyle. People are so far invested in their own comfort zones, suggesting change these days is akin to cutting one's leg off.
But whether we like it or not change is happening, and it 'aint for our benefit. Sadly in Aust people will only make change when it is forced upon them, there are still very few that will actually stand up and be counted. I'm just hoping soon the governments of the world will step over the one line it takes to push the people too far, and we will take back our freedom by force, because when that finally happens, there will be no other way.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

If it comes to that, and force is required, there is only one source to look to for victory.

know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles

Sun Tzu

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So it was meant then, as it is now.

I want the Republic for which we stand, one Nation under God, indivisible with justice for all....back.

Samuel Adams, Patriotism quotes:
And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; or to raise standing armies, unless necessary for the defense of the United States, or of some one or more of them; or to prevent the people from petitioning, in a peaceable and orderly manner, the federal legislature, for a redress of grievances; or to subject the people to unreasonable searches and seizures of their persons, papers or possessions.

Quotes

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join