posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisFowl

sounds like you want an all out armed revolt

like i said thats not happening

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Take back our employment, production and manufacturing. Take it all back. No more poisonous toys from china, no more cheap quality assurance, take back the American way. Buy American, keep money in America. The rich get richer and the poor stay poor, how many people will it take, before the majorities eye stay open, longer than a blink?

how about this, i'm not going to be an ignorant isolationist american and i'm going to realize that this is no longer a world that can sustain itself on petty nationalism

you said you want an america of the people... let's broaden it to the world
i want a world for the people, not for the minority.
i don't want 1% of the population controlling 50% of the wealth
i want equal opportunities so that people succeed based on merit and skill instead of on the nation and situation they were born in
i want someone is sub-saharan africa to be born with the same chance as someone in scottsdale arizona.

america is about competition, right?
why not extend it to the world?

are you afraid that america won't come out on top when everyone has an equal chance?

[edit on 11/15/07 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
If you do nothing when you have a chance, is your plan to wait until there are no more chances to do something?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
For those who have asked about how, and "challenged" me to make a change, I will offer step one. Just click the following link and listen to this man, Congressman Paul on Patriotism: Who are the Patriots?, a representative of the people in it's truest form. He speaks for not only the people of his State, but for those who support him.

By getting in contact with this man, once I am back in Texas, and others like him, we will discuss the future of America, and how the people want to see it made. That is just the first rung on the ladder, I plan on climbing, to see things through. First things first, getting involved with those who are on the Hill, will get the ball rolling. Also it will allow for a voice to be heard in a way that will be noted.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Further more, I'm compileing a list of things that need to be addressed, and it would be nice to see what you are concearned about. Economic issues, employment, international relations, and even how to bring oversight to the "shadow government", will be some of the primary issues first to be brought up.

What are some of the other subjects my fellow ATSers would like me to address? Please feel free to post them in this thread, or if you prefer U2U me with the topic/s, and I will note it on my list. Of course if no one feels my being a medium for this is efficient, go ahead and contact a representative.

I know they would like to hear your thoguhts, it is their job after all.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Nothing, huh, would have thought more than most of you would have taken the opportunity to at least razz me on one subject or another.

No bother though, as it seems Ron has taken a less than back seat position in the elections. But that will not deter me, he still has a backing even if the hot shot big wigs bury the ideals of a self represented government.

Again, I'm not against a global market, but when china "still" produces products of a poisonous nature, one can not help but wonder how intentional the lead in toys are. Why, but obviously no one cares because trade continues.

I havn't given up, even if others only voice opinion with out merit, my stance stays.

Already I have written McCain and others, sure, many of you may not like him, but he is a front runner and I do support much of his ideas. Better him than the other two in my opinion.

At the very least my actions will be a single voice, but together many voices are a roar. How does one begin if not from the start?

I've recieved many replies, not emails, letters, actual correspondence from the people at:
The White House
Washington, DC 20502

United States Senate
Washington DC, 20510-2202

John McCain
Republican National Committee
310 first Street, S.E
Washington, D.C. 20003

U.S. House of Representatives
Washington, DC 20515

The list goes on, Congress, Attorney General, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, etc. Point is, I can continue to write alone, one voice, or perhaps you will decide to speak and add yours as well.
Remember, United We stand, the Rest, is Not an Option.

Lincoln said it best, "that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom--and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

Let no one forget, it is we the people, not them.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I commend your efforts on taking action and making a difference. I would like to hear what it was that you wrote about in your letters and even more would like to hear their response. Did you talk about the contractors in Iraq? Or did you talk about trade with China?

For me I have a real problem with the war in Iraq. I could go into the reasons, but I'm sure you have heard them all before. This is why I also have a problem with John McCain. I think if he were elected, his presidency will just be a continuation of the current ideology. I think we need change. I am not happy with the other candidate choices, but I feel it is more important to show the PTB, that we are not happy with how things are. No offense, but to elect McCain would tell them that we are content with how things are, and I know that is not how you feel.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I didn't mention the contractors, that issue will always be around, unfortunetly. I had some thing to say about China of course, but the impression is the cheap cost is putting more money into corporate pockets that they would rather not lose.

Enviornmental issues were also addressed by me, and the responce was some paper work on how over the next decade they will reduce pollution along with "hazardous fuels".

Of course, other replies were of how my concearn for consumer protection is apprecated, or how they have a plan to protect a preserve national forests.

Then there is the White House, with a reply about "ongoing developments, policy is still being formulated on this issue". Probably the same thing they reply to every one with, but at least an effort was made to communicate.

That sums it up, still waiting for other things to be replied to. Just wish some way would make it easier to fix all the problems, but if no one speaks out about it, it will get replaced by a new topic of the moment. Attention span seems to be the biggest factor. If enough people would focus on one main issue at a time, maybe it will be heard.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Touching base, and letting every one kow this is still onmy list of things that need to be done.

I havn't heard from any one in a while, and with it bing political season, I can see why. Some thing tingleing the mind gives me the idea I might be getting blown off much like Ron Paul has been. Seems the bigger gov thinks we will go away if ignored. Much like the image of an ostritch burying his head in the sand, the "if I dont see it, it dont exist kind of mind set".

Unfortunetly for them, others and myself don't go away until so easy.

With that said, I'll continue to write and make calls, and hopefully get a repsonce when the time is available for them.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Keep swinging mate!

Though I currently seem to have about all the snakes I can comfortably stomp, I will make a commitment to extend as much time as my other priorities allow.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
You are right advisor, it starts with supporting our own. This means:

- Buying USA made products (where and when possible)
- Avoiding Walmart at all costs
- Demanding quality products
- Supporting less government and more free enterprise
- Not supporting monopolies and NWO based businesses
- Ford
- Citibank
- Chrysler
- Time-Warner

America's informed people need to determine her destiny NOW!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I have noticed this, and I speak from England, so there may be something of this in place in America, but when you elect a new Government, the people who do the actual controlling don't change.
You have new figureheads installed, they'll fly a new flag, but the crew remain the same.
Think of it as a diner. You can change the name, you can change the menu, hell, you can even change the manager and owner, but if the waitresses and cooks are the same, what have you changed?
These are the people who tell the government the figures and research, which the governement then decide legislation on. They don't get voted in so you can't vote them out.
Once they're in a place, they hold onto it, surrounding themselves with a wall of red tape which stops them being ousted.

It's commendable to buy home grown or built items, but when you have $100 and you want product X, and product X imported from China is the only one in your price range, you buy from China.
Although its not much of a compare, when you buy chicken in the UK, you can buy free range, or you can buy battery reared (there are others, but this is an example). No-one wants to buy battery reared. You have a family who wants chicken for dinner, you only have so much in your wallet, you buy what you can.

China can mass produce items, because of how they pay their workers. USA/UK can't match that as we have work conditions to meet as well as minimum wage, both of which are a lot higher than China which the consumer finances

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Mark Roazhar]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
"Take it back for each other because the "U.S. of A." is a place Of The People, By The People, For The People."

- OP

Used to be is the key word.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by darcon]

[edit on 12-5-2008 by darcon]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You cant come back from Treason and we have so much of that going on today...
We dont need to take back America. All we need to do is - simple elect an American Government - The one we have doesnt represent us. And it British anyway. so I think we need a New Captial...
What county is Ron Paul from in Tx. -- will it make a good capital..? ha ha ha... Coup Da TAT, Right, I waiting on the Military to have enough of this stuff and Honor their Oaths and return our nation to its Constitutional Values. But day after day goes by and nothing... They took the same oath I did... ????

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 888LetsRoll

I waiting on the Military to have enough of this stuff and Honor their Oaths and return our nation to its Constitutional Values. But day after day goes by and nothing... They took the same oath I did...

Yes, and yet those of us who swore said oath are still bound by a chain of command.

What then do we do about such actions?
Those of us who serve "actively", are not able to do so as easily.
Repercussions will transpire, but in the end, it will be seen as loyalty.
Much as my signature quotes say, but where is the line drawn?
When do we act, when do we drawn the line and say no?
Where will the moment be that those who are dedicated to "the oath" unite and come together as a single force to which will be trifled with?

There has to be a medium, there must be a factor that seperates the lawful upholding of our oath, and the un.

Not once have I been contacted by others who will stand beside, and hold that ground.

Until then, does my signature say it all?

Will it be the "a scarce man", who takes one for the team?

Doubt not my dedication, for if I know others will, then that sacrifice will be worth every drop.

Read into that what you will.

Because it has been stated:

Those who knew tried.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Just sent a U2U.. thank you.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dionysius9

1650 copies? Commendations to you my friend. Keep it up and awareness will begin to spread like wildfire!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
There is still time, as long as we still have options, there will always be time.

When our time is up, no, when their time is up, that is time is now.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Boycotts, more tea parties, VOTE so you can rightfully bitch and moan and say you voted so neener needner neener.

Take action, spread the word and hand out copies of the Charters of Freedom, or go to the town hall meetings and voice your opinion, you will be amazed how many people stand beside you.

Better yet, just take charge like you onw the dang town and tell people they have to get involved. They are there for a reason right, obviously it wasnt to look at each other and eat cookies.

Once one person stands up, others will too.

Encourage people to buy AMERICAN!
Hell at least protest junk made in china, I will buy products from any where before I buy chinese.

But if I can find an American made product, I go out of my way to make sure it was made and made from US materials in the USA.

If we expect change, we have to make that change happen.
Best way to make sure some thing is done right, thats right.
If you want some thing done right, do it your self.

Take the lead and set the example.

Lead, follow or get out of the way may sound like an off roaders saying.
Well that same phrase represents this movement.

If you want America back, LEAD, FOLLOW OR GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!

Because the view will never change, if you don't do some thing to change it.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This is JMO, but I think passive resistance is the way to go. Educate yourself as much as possible about what's going on, & refuse to participate if you don't like where they're trying to take you. I don't really see the point of voting for cabal puppets, personally.

Oh, & abolish the Federal Reserve. We have to take the country back from the control of the international bankers.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by someotherguy]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join