It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien City On Mars? Check This Out!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

"Bottled information" serves a purpose, the problem is that it may only serve the purpose of those that did the "bottling", in the same way that bottle water does not have all the characteristics of the original water right from the source.

And I remember books, they are those things we put under the bed when one of legs breaks, right?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Would we expect NASA/JPL/ESA/DLR etc to release images with 'anomalies' in them?

I would... if I was working there I would think it quite funny to 'add' a little humanoid 'rock' just for kicks...

It would keep both the researchers and the skeptics busy guessing for MONTHS

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
in the first picture the guy posted i saw a face lol
Dont laugh but it seems all i can find are face's in every picture i see last few day's lol

here i put a simple circle around it.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

People,animals,10 ft building construction Martian Techno BEAM,fossils Spirit rover 2007 December panorama released January 08 in the PRESS RELEASE photos section marsrover.nasa.gov... I could tell you about the people and animals,and even show you pics of their faces,yet some would dismiss my info.Four years my story is the same.People on Mars look like us.There's a great variety of animals.They all visit both rovers like a TOURIST ATTRACTION on wheels.They look at the camera when they know their pic is being taken.That's how you know the LIVE ones from the dead ones.The humanoids don't always bury their dead. Hopefully you will see the 10 foot beam and wonder who put it there and why.These are the basics.I designed the Mars rovers 1987. [email protected]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Mars is not a planet.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk

I could tell you about the people and animals, and even show you pics of their faces, yet some would dismiss my info.They look at the camera when they know their pic is being taken.That's how you know the LIVE ones from the dead ones.

I designed the Mars rovers 1987.

That's interesting! You say that you can show us pics of their faces. Then why don't you? Let's see what you've got!

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wow! I would love to see those pics. Please "post em if ya got em".

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
yes please show us!! also, is this a real skull?? (third post down from top-you can see the nose holes, eyes, jaw, teeth etc.. www.abovetopsecret.com... from Spirit SOL 006 marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

Did you see these creatures??? can you give us sol #'s to look at where we can find them??

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

You may have designet the Pathfinder, but not the rover my friend, but that was just a typo yes? .. lol .. Because I designed the rover and I can prove it by adding [email protected]

Your post is just plain stupid..

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Hmmm very interesting situation...

Do I call you Mark or Jerry?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This comedian is 30+ years old to compare with how old the 1975-76 Viking landers pics were when these 2 yes two animals lived(could be dead now). Let me start you off with the easy stuff to see. D O G < 2 0 0 4 05 06 07 08.Chances are this Mars dog from Spirit is still alive.
Now look at that spot on the ground where Nasa Masked the image of the Mars Man's face as he looked at the Bill Nye SUNDIAL perplexed/reacting to it. Let me repeat there are people who look like us on Mars and many animals.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Intriguing pics!
But could you post the original image references from where these have been taken? That'll help clear up the air some!

Thanx.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I wish I could trace them,but it would take hours.I made most of the images 2004,and since my system crash 2006 I had to rely on where I posted them around the net retrieving and rebuilding.I have recently rediscovered photo mars stuf since December 07 with PhotoFiltre. The most recent are from 1 page of the Jan 08 Spirit Panorama in the Press Release section.You can find press images for Spirit ,and it's the only page for 2008 so far. It's a gold mine. If you pic out a specific image I'll try to ellaborate on where to find it.Please pick 1 or 2 you REALLY care about.
this dino is from Op micro imager day /sol 15 but I straightened it 45 degrees for BlindIdiot armchair critics with MYOPIA.
See the eye at top of head bump and hump back.The entire frame is fosillized live tissue for laying eggs.That whole outcrop was dino fossils,like 20 feet away from OP and 20 feet long.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
A very good website for people of this post.

These links tell of how the Bible and mars is related with it's past history and why the monuments on mars related to many places on earth and are part of an overall conspiracy.

www.mt.net...

www.mt.net...

[edit on 8-2-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
That's Very Interesting, It goes hand in hand with allot that I've been reading recently about the Origins of our species. If you want to look further into it I recommend you read the following:

1) Slave species of god(note the small g) Trust me it'll BLOW YOUR MIND and its not how it sounds. Written by; Michael Tellinger.

2) A series called the Hidden Records by Wayne Herschell, they both present COMPELLING evidence as to where we come from, who made us and links to other planets and stars.

Give it a try, you'll see what I mean, far to much for me to explain here but I think they're a ruined city of the Annunaki who according to ancient Summarian tablets, stopped at Mars on there way HERE.

Sorry to rant but once I get going

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
A very good website for people of this post.

These links tell of how the Bible and mars is related with it's past history and why the monuments on mars related to many places on earth and are part of an overall conspiracy.

www.mt.net...

www.mt.net...

David Flynn is a very interesting researcher. He wins my cool geekiness award, that's for sure.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I am glad some one has knowledge of his work and website, to be honest I never thought theories like these ever gather that much interest amoungst the people.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I am glad some one has knowledge of his work and website, to be honest I never thought theories like these ever gather that much interest amoungst the people.

There's several of us that find his info especially interesting and useful, such as the folks at PID Radio (i've been interviewed by them, myself). I think, if I'm not mistaken, other than Coast to Coast, PID radio is the only other radio program he's been on. I tried to get him on mine, but no response to the invitation I sent. I had john lear, david sereda, michael s. heiser, guy malone and several other interesting guests, but couldn't seem to get Mr. Flynn on there.

Anyway, his info is really fascinating and, in several cases, is quite similar to my own findings.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjkYou can find press images for Spirit ,and it's the only page for 2008 so far. It's a gold mine.

You can find ALL the images here...

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

I could link to the color ones... but that would be a bad idea

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to Titor86

thanks for the book info I will put on my list of reads-

did anyon read "The Gods of Eden" by William Bramley ... link is >may have shaped human society from deepest antiquity

source for book info is serendipity

as for the cities on mars lots could be really hard to find even from satilite photos we send -- they had that special recently on the history channel about "what would earth be like after humans" and its amazing how fast things go "all to hell" just like all the mayan temples get all the over growth on them etc... but they did say after all our cities and creations were in rubble the pyramids
would still be standing...

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join