It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Cop cited for DUI, then let go, in his cruiser!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This is currently happening in my hometown right now.

Sat Oct 27th, the chamber had a party at Sydney Peak ranch (Gatorade)

The story goes like this.

Steamboat Springs — Routt County Sheriff Gary Wall was cited on suspicion of driving under the influence and prohibitive use of a weapon Saturday night.

Wall was stopped by a Colorado State Patrol trooper while returning from the Steamboat Springs Chamber Resort Association’s 100th anniversary celebration at Sidney Peak Ranch. A news release from the Sheriff’s Office indicated Wall was pulled over at about 10:15 p.m. Saturday.

Wall said he was stopped because he didn’t dim his headlights. He said he was not intoxicated or impaired.

“I did not consume anything that would have affected my ability to drive,” Wall said Sunday when reached on his cell phone
The Steamboat Pilot

Here's the problem with that story.

First of all, he was released.
Second, it's not true.

I know the truth, because I heard from someone connected to the police force, the truth. Someone, who could not possibly "make up" the story that I was told.

I won't reveal the source, because many cops are involved, and I want to protect the innocent.

The true story is,

Sherriff Gary Wall had someone pulled over in town, not out of town, and was drunk. He was arrested by a city cop.

And now, the state patrol, county and city are all in on the cover up.

Last night, the local Denver Fox News reported that wall was in his cruiser.

One lie uncovered.

This is an example of the corruption occurring all over the country right now.

I have posted my story in the local papers comment section,

here

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
There was a verdict yesterday in Winnipeg that released an off duty officer with a conditionmal sentence(no jail time) for killing a woman while driving drunk.

www.winnipegfreepress.com...

Different rules for different classes I guess. I thought the judicial system was supposed to be impartial?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Nice post, Stomp

Wherever they are in the world, law enforcement people should immediately expect themselves to be held to a higher level of scrutiny than the general public....

don't like that ? Don't take the job...simple really...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Thanks

Yes, we are under attack, in a sense, by the very people we have hired to protect us.

This stripping of some peoples rights, while pampering to others, is against the moral rules.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Misleading Title...

The article doesn't state that he was driving his patrol car. ( unless I missed it)...

Also, you have a second hand information...

I know the truth, because I heard from someone connected to the police force, the truth. Someone, who could not possibly "make up" the story that I was told.

Not everything is a conspiracy, what has you so paranoid these days?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The truth is I live here. Fox News is the one who reported the news about him being in his patrol car last night on the 9pm newscast.

What's got me so paranoid. Have you read anything I've posted. All facts.

If the arresting officer doesn't come forward, and I have to reveal my source in order to make sure this doesn't go unnoticed, I will.

It will be detrimental to his family, and I don't want that.

I just want the truth.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by stompk]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The Pilot just reported a new story, online. This is a first.

Our view; The Silence Is Disturbing

Some pretty heavy stuff going down in town.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I'm searching through Fox 31 right now, and I am not finding any mention of the cruiser that he supposedly has driven. Is there another affiliate that we should be looking at to find this, or could you provide the source?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
No, I can't find it either. In fact. on the entire KDVR site, I can't find anything about Steamboat, period.. Nor is there anything about Gary Wall.

But many saw the newscast. The truth will come out.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The only thing I found on KDVR's site is this video.

However that leaves just as many questions unanswered.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Now, they have come out and admitted he was in a County vehicle, but are still claiming he was stopped by highway patrol. I think you will find the comments on the following link interesting.

Steamboat Springs — Routt County Sheriff Gary Wall was in his county-owned vehicle when he was pulled over and charged with DUI and prohibitive use of a weapon Saturday night.

Colorado State Patrol Capt. Brett Williams said Wall was heading eastbound on U.S. Highway 40 near Walton Creek Road when Trooper Melissa Fowler passed him heading in the opposite direction. Williams said Fowler turned around and stopped Wall, who was in his white, unmarked Ford Explorer, because he failed to dim his headlights
Source

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Anyone see a pattern of corruption yet? it's in my town, your town. It's time to stop pretending it's OK, and stand up for what is right. We owe it to our children, and our friends children. We owe it to those who follow us, to leave the place,
like we found it. Maybe even a little better.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
nope, no pattern.... sorry.

I just don't understand how you're finding conspiracy in everything around you?

I'm not attacking, just trying to understand.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
If there weren't conspiracies, this site wouldn't exist. You should thank people like me for exposing the truth.

But all is well. Carry on.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
So I revealed my source to the town this morning. I just can't keep this in me, and watch as the story slips away.

It's not even headlines today. I think the local paper may be coerced by someone too.

Shame.

Source Revealed

[edit on 1-11-2007 by stompk]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Well I don't doubt that there is a cover up at all. The police in my entire state are corupt. Just last week, a young man was beaten up by a minor. The minor was the one who attacked, and the man DID NOT fight back. The official reaprt stated that the young man threw the first punch. I know for a fact that this is not true, considering the minor is one of my close friends. The minor just happens to be a buddy to the police officer who came and investigated the case.

There is also an entire town just to the west of me, on I-94. The biggest car dealer in town just happens to be on of the biggest importer of, well we will just say columbian exports. This "dealer" like to give gifts to the boys in blue and the reporters of the town paper. There have also been some "suicides" of some of the officers on the force. I really do not want to go further into this subject becuase people do "disapear" . Unfortunatly I have no sorces for this info, I just thought this would be an good place to vent my frustrations. Thank you for listening

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
This guy I'm reporting about, Gary Wall, formed an agency here called GRAMNET. They are basically Swatt trained Drug Agents.

Well, that wasn't good enough, so he just changed them to "All Crimes" task force, effectively allowing control over anything they want to stick their noses in.

The cops have changed a lot here in the last 10 yrs. They used to be well known, and generally friendly. Now they drive around in unmarked brand new vehicles, talking on their cellphones, snearing at everyone.

Even the ones that I know on the Force are barely friendly, like they are seperated from you. I have a great distrust of them.

One of my girlfriends family members witnessed a cop having sex with a young teen in his car behind a mall in Grand Junction. Several times, with different girls!

The crazy thing is, I wanted to videotape it, but they wouldn't let me because they rightly feared for their safety.

That, to me, is the most disturbing thing.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It looks like the newspaper dropped the advertising on the page the I exposed the source.

All the other pages advertising is working. Page I pointed to, shows Internal Server Error.

Hmm.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
So my cable went down yesterday. It was quite the day.
Exciting, and scary. I will paste what I posted on the
Steamboat Pilot article, Special Prosecutor Likely.

So I will tell you folks, yesterday, after I posted the first comments in this article, my cable went down. I took my wireless laptop to McDonalds, to use their wireless, which was down.

While I was at McDonalds, a cops drove through the parking lot.

Everywhere I went yesterday there was someone following me. It was a classic passoff operation. No fewer than 10 cars involved.

I know, because I doubled back several times, suprising them. I love to see em sweat.

I went and spoke directly with Brent yesterday.

Brent, the only thing I would say, is that your friend in the police dept is "too easily" ignoring the girls statement.

It was nice to meet you though.

Thanks for explaining the fact the the Pilot is owned by World Press, a large newspaper owner.

No offense to Brent, but I miss the days of Chuck Leckenby. (sp?) I went to school with his daughter, Lisa.

I used to fold papers at the old pilot, on Saturdays back in the 70's.

Steamboat, is strategically critical to the Government, because of two things.

One, is the National Cloud Seeding program

which was started in 1979, and was supposed to be a 6 week program, was so successful, they started a new op called SUCCESS. The reason it was successful, was because the military saw a way to test airborne weapon systems.

What the scientists use to seed the clouds is Silver Iodide. The water molecule needs some form of "dust" to attach to. Other metal are used too, such as Aluminum Oxide, on the nanoparticle level.

Silver, in the form of a quarter, is not harmful. Silver nanoparticles, mixed with salt, called Silver Iodide, is harmful to humans, animals, plants.

If your sick, get a hair follicle checked for heavy metal poisoning first. Then check for other things. I'm talking about Cancer, lung issues, mental issues, chronic fatigue, immune difficiency problems, etc.

My Dad died from Cancer in 1982, three years after they started the spraying program.

Beetlekill, IMO, is the beetles taking advantage of sick trees. The trees are sick, because the air is bad.

Don't believe our Government would do that? Check out
Arnolds Biological Fun

The Cloud Seeding program has gone out of control. It is now a worldwide event, called "Chemtrails". And time is running out. People are greedy. People, can be evil. Powerful people, can, and do lie.

Like Mr. Wall.

A little about the Cloud Seeding Program

Storm Peak Laboratory (SPL) originated as an observing facility during the National
Science Foundation (NSF) sponsored Colorado Orographic Seeding Experiment (COSE)
centered on the Park Range of northwestern Colorado. This location was carefully chosen for the
project by a large team of researchers from several universities, the National Center for
Atmospheric Research (NCAR) and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
(NOAA) led by the Principal Investigator, Prof. Lewis Grant at the Department of Atmospheric
Science, Colorado State University (CSU). Surface meso-nets, radars and aircraft were used to
characterize storm systems impinging on the mountains to the east of the Yampa and Elk River
Valleys. This was in the heyday of weather modification research. The grant funding the project
was the largest single research grant ever awarded a faculty member at CSU up to that time.
Government pdf

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Wherever they are in the world, law enforcement people should immediately expect themselves to be held to a higher level of scrutiny than the general public....

don't like that ? Don't take the job...simple really...

I agree 100%. A cop getting caught for doing something illegal is not unusual , it is when they are not held to the same or higher standard. Many assume they are not held to as high standard because indicents are investigated thorughly and they may not read about the punishment within the same article as they read about a crime. It takes time and incidents are investigated on a criminal level and internal level. It needs to be done cautiousely because when a cop is charged and convicted the judge will be much harsher and you are likely to get the max sentence , which is rarely handed out to standard offender. On the other hand an arrest may not occur because upon investigation it is determined not to be a criminal offense, but that does not mean he /she will not loose her job (and retirement) as a result of it.

In the area i live in cops are held to a higher standard and it is evident when you watch the news or read the papers. A deputy that stole money out of a wallet while on a call is still in jail and will do a total of 364 which is the max amount the judge could sentence. How many criminals do you know of that do a complete year minus 1 day for a 1st degree misdemeanor with no prior history ?

Sorry Rilence ... may sound like i was going off i really wasnt. Just trying to say i agree and i am proud of where i live because they are just as fast to arrest there own and harsher with the conviction.

Stomp ... I know agencys are different but due to my experience i find it hard to believe your hole town is part of a grand conspiracy. Is there anything you do take in an trust it as it is presented ??

top topics

<<   2 >>

join