It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptiles controlling earth, if so, how can we stand up to them?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
*please keep in mind, we all have the ability to see these humans/reptilians for what they are and how they really are. Just pray for God to reveal it to you. Being a reptilian is something that must be activated through drinking blood and ritual among those who possess the serpent dna. Not all those who possess this dna are reptilian. Reptilians in human form are also called shapeshifters and can go between looking human one second, and a lizard-like reptilian the next. For more information on blood and rituals click here

you must be freakin joking....

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Proof of reptilians? Really? Some joker claims the Bush Sr. is one, and points out his reptilian pupils in this video:

Click Here!

(Whats with that crappy youtube embed button? Youtube video NUMBER? Whos the genius who came up with that?)

What is failed to understasnd is that they're lighting these guys from the side, to make them look more appealing, what you're seeing is the reflection of the peripheral lights in georges eyes, so you only see the central strip of his pupils between the reflection, giving a vague appearance of slits.

Is this the best they've got? We are related to reptiles less than we are to rodents, who are at least mammals. why no claim of rodent people ruling the earth? Or a race of supreme bovines? What a stretch...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
have you ever seen this alleged "interview" with a reptilian female?
go to: www.alienshift.com...

and scroll down, it's pretty entertaining if nothing else...

I have to say that was a really great story. Can't say that I believe it necessarily, but in many ways it is better "proof" of reptilians than most of the things I've seen. If anything it was the full and complete guide to the reptilian mythology. This article made me at least consider the possibility instead of laughing for hours like I do when I have to see a youtube video of someone supposedly shape shifting. Thanks for the post.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Blunt or blade weapons can penetrate their personal force fields, I know I saw the proof in Dune and Stargate SG1. And remember when they turn of their shields nothing beats good old fashioned projectile weaponry, the bigger the bore the harder they'll fall.

-Euclid

[edit on 31-10-2007 by euclid]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by feanorthedude

Sorry pal, but I'm pretty sure we're allowed to do more on ATS than just agree with the OP. If you're looking for a place where everyone with a different belief than you needs to just "move on" then perhaps you should try locking yourself in an empty room and talking to yourself.

In the meantime, I'll be here, pointing out how silly the reptillian concept is. And when I'm not doing that, I'll be in the no-planers threads getting sheer entertainment out of the "hologram theory."

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
Blunt or blade weapons can penetrate their personal force fields, I know I saw the proof in Dune and Stargate SG1. And remember when they turn of their shields nothing beats good old fashioned projectile weaponry, the bigger the bore the harder they'll fall.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by euclid]

Tell that to the UNIT troops in Doctor Who!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown
I love the double standards people use. By your logic alex jones cannot be telling any form of truth. Now i think both guys are full of **** in many respects, but that in no way means their is no truth to be had in what they speak.

Well i dont really see any double standard on my part, I believe Aj is just as much a propagandist as Icke (and their both bad at it) I put as much stock into AJ as i do Icke. Zero.

Seriously, when somebody makes an outrageous claim, investigate that claim first and the individual second. There is merit to david icke's reptilian claim and his backround is alot less questionable than Alex jones'.

Ive seen enough of the current "evidence" of reptilians to say there is none. Do i doubt they could exist somewhere in the universe, no. Do i doubt they shape shift, are in control of the world, and the rest of that jazz, yes.

Some second hand testimony and a shoddy youtube vid dont cut it for me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join