It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptiles controlling earth, if so, how can we stand up to them?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You guys are all scared of nothing. Everybody who's anybody knows that a reptillian's weakness is starmetal. Simply being in the presence of starmetal will force a reptillian shapeshifter to show his true form, and merely being touched by a starmetal weapon will eternally banish them back to the astral plane, which they call the "Abyss."

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

Wow like superman and kryptonite eh?
I assume you have a chache of such metal and weapons then yes?
Maybe you could show us where to get some and how to forge it perhaps?
Or better yet, you could show us how you know such things...as i think your full of it.

That or your being sarcasitic

[edit on 30-10-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Reptiles aren't real, and the only thing controlling the earth is humans. Once humans are gone, so will be your reptilian theory.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
David Ike created this whole reptilian species craze. He also said he was the son of god... although I wonder if he meant everyone is really a son of god...

Hi Tech, actually he didn't there were some strang channeled writings that came from the new Age Movement, in these books the reptilians were friendly and here to assist mankind

Icky Icke, just put his own twist on it.

I have many books that are a fun read I will go look them up.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
the best way to fight these guys is to use salt. spread it all around your home for your protection.

Can you use pepper to? Like if they try and sniff, it makes them sneeze then they run away?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

He's referencing "Conan"....check this.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Ahhh that makes sense then! I cant believe i didnt remember that show, his sword was made of that metal wasnt it? And his shield was the home of that pheonix that liked pomegranits...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I don't think the whole Reptilian theory is such stretch. It could be true, because we don't really know our true origins, they could be controlling us a the highest level of secrecy where only a couple of them the the truth (Illuminati), and David Icke may e a bit strange, but he makes sense and believes in this subject enough to get ridiculed over and over again--

--I respect him for sticking to his thoughts--he just wants to let the truth (or what he thinks strongly of) out to the public.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791
--I respect him for sticking to his thoughts--he just wants to let the truth (or what he thinks strongly of) out to the public.

And make as much profit as he can.

I doubt Mr. Icke is simply motivated by "the truth" If he was, he wouldnt charge for his lectures, books, movies, or whatever media he put out there.

He'd distribute it freely and widely in order to hit the largest audience as possible.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
I doubt Mr. Icke is simply motivated by "the truth" If he was, he wouldnt charge for his lectures, books, movies, or whatever media he put out there.

He'd distribute it freely and widely in order to hit the largest audience as possible.

You have a point there my friend. If I thought the exact same thing, or new something were true, I'd let everyone know for free.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

I have proof! I have a video of somebody using such weapons to defeat reptillians!

www.youtube.com...

(my point: this is all ridiculous.)

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This sounds like the Silurians from Doctor Who.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

Ill check it out when i get home (work blocks youtube)

And i got your point once Mr. Penny pointed out your refrence to a cartoon i used to watch. Not only do i understand your position, i tend to agree with it.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
I have proof! I have a video of somebody using such weapons to defeat reptillians!

www.youtube.com...

(my point: this is all ridiculous.)

Finally we found the answer! Thanks man!

[edit on 30-10-2007 by jca2005]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Of course, reptillian believers could just as easily claim that the Conan cartoon intentionally used reptillian shapeshifters as the main villains in order to discredit the idea that such creatures could actually exist. And perhaps the Ninja Turtles exist simply to delude people into thinking reptile-humanoid creatures would in fact be good things. They might even argue that only an uncivilized barbarian would stand up to the serpent men, and only a villainous character like Shredder would hate the Turtles.

Perhaps it's all just more of the brainwashing. Or perhaps... MARIO AND LUIGI will defeat the reptillian leader, KING KOOPA, once and for all. In the process, they will save not only Earth, but the alternate dimension of the Mushroom Kingdom as well!

And yes, this is on topic because I'm still just pointing out how asinine the whole reptillian theory really is. Think about it for just a minute. If there really is some advanced reptillian race, why... why... why would they give a brown crusty poop what we're doing here on earth?

Don't get me wrong... I do believe there are tyranical forces trying to create a New World Order. But they're just people. Greedy, power-hungry people.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
didn't all the survivng dinosaurs evolve into birds?

mm cannot wait untill sunday i can tuck into my Sunday roast dinosaur?

see attached video...

if you dont wacth the whole clip do not coment.

Pretty much a widely excepted view in science at the moment.

They didn't die out
They didnt evolve into a bipedal species.

If and i stress IF a reptillian species lives underground they probably came here from elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
And make as much profit as he can.

I love the double standards people use. By your logic alex jones cannot be telling any form of truth. Now i think both guys are full of **** in many respects, but that in no way means their is no truth to be had in what they speak.

Seriously, when somebody makes an outrageous claim, investigate that claim first and the individual second. There is merit to david icke's reptilian claim and his backround is alot less questionable than Alex jones'.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The best, absolute best way to stand up to the reptiles, is to file them away somewhere between star trek and sesame street. You know, where all noteworthy imaginary people and creatures belong.

I hear that the tooth fairy is getting a reptilian bodyguard that also moonlights as a news reporter that has trouble holding his form. The youtube videos of him and the tooth fairy reporting on the discovery of a huge lake filled with mermaids from Saturn is quite astonishing. Point made. Point taken? Probably not.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
have you ever seen this alleged "interview" with a reptilian female?
go to: www.alienshift.com...

and scroll down, it's pretty entertaining if nothing else...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The quote bill hicks, allot of people on this thread are way to baffled about this. If its BS than toss it aside and dont give it another thought. No need to peek in and give your own patronizing comment that contributes absolutely nothing. If you think its BS pay it no mind, jog on, etc. If you dont, then contribute. Myopic snipe posts with mocking emoticons get us nowhere.

That being said David Icke is tossed out here along with reptilians alot in these kind of conversations, but you can get all homed in on it. His stuff is just floating on the surface. The facts are there. The Babylonians talked about people, god like people, who came from the sky. Not a mystical heaven or olympus. The sky. So did African tribes. So did ancient Asian cultures. So did Native American and Mesoamerican indians. So did Aborigines. Is this coincidence? Or is there something too it. These ancient cultures also delved into technology beyond what we thought possible for that time, examples of this being the monolithic structures found all over the world. Etchings of seemingly spaceship or jetplane looking objects on ancient walls. Is this all coincidence? David Icke didnt start this. This stuff has been talked about for all of time. Is there something maybe possibly to it? To look at all the evidence and laugh it off as craziness would be illogical.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join