It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptiles controlling earth, if so, how can we stand up to them?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

ertain dinosaurs i cant remember what theyre called were incredibly smart and adapted

wasnt it the raptors lol?

one thing that has left me somewhat baffled about the past is the amount of times snakes/serpents, dragons etc have been mentioned across the world. Anyone know why snakes in particular were used so often? and dragons, wtf? =/

[edit on 29-10-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
David Ike created this whole reptilian species craze. He also said he was the son of god... although I wonder if he meant everyone is really a son of god...

But point is, his reptilian belief led to create a lot of skepticism amongst his crowd, and it is a shame b/c he really does have some good points on a lot of issues.

David Icke was not the first person to mention reptilians. The first people to mention reptilians were Thomas Costello, Alex Collier, and Barbara Marciniak. Surprisingly enough, their stories all deliver the same message.

I haven't seen proof of these beings with my own eyes, but reptilian like beings are mentioned in practically every ancient culture. Astral travelers have also seen these beings on the lower astral realms, so if you ask me, there's something to all this.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
just a few snakes and dragons in history
Ancient Egyptian
Taken from the tomb of Seti I and Tuthmosis III in the Valley of the Kings (minus the skull =p)
i123.photobucket.com...
King-tut
www.king-tut.org.uk...
www.ancient-egypt-online.com...
Maya
Two winged serpent
www.temkit.com...
www.faculty.de.gcsu.edu...
China
www.temkit.com...
www.temkit.com...
Viking dragons
www.lostmtnclay.com...
Cambodia
Angkor Thom
z.about.com...
content.answers.com...
Hindu belief of the universe
www.telugutanam.com...
Thai temple
Nagas
www1.istockphoto.com...
Nagas in Indian mythology
www.pugetreiki.com...'s_lair.htm

Adam and eve and the obvious snake
There are more if anyone wants me to gather them up =]
Oh and one more hehehe
Medical symbols
aquarianmysteries.com...
there are other variations to the snakes on the medical symbols

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
I have read about these reptiles on ats, and other sites, but if these creatures exist, and are controlling us, how would we as human beings stand up to them and defeat them?

A big can of mortien.

And a big super fly swatter.

And a ban on youtube.

Also I want to know just who these reptiles on ATS you speak of are ?!

Intriguing..

* if this post seems insincere, please remember, reptilians have no sense of humor! *

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
the best way to fight these guys is to use salt. spread it all around your home for your protection.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Evasius

WHAT IS THAT?!! Wow, thats one incredible little hypnotist.

I think it has to do with most creatures become sedate when their stomachs are rubbed. Most cats, dogs, etc will lull into a daze if you stroke their stomacks.. I've never seen it with a lizard tho..

Hahaha

I had to lol when I saw it pop up straight in the dress tho and not move.. Classic !!

Or it could be a play-possum instinct.

Anyhoo, nuff off topic from me !

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
No no no no no guys. We NEED to discover the "Red Dust" and then spread it to the winds from Hot Air Balloons. That will kill them and keep them away!

***Bonus points if you can name my reference****

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

Easy, V: The Final Battle.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
What about Dale Russell's experiment in 1982?

The hypothetical 'dinosauroid' -

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
What about this is all a load of BS.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
not BS. NBC will be bringing back V and knight rider. Remakes! I hate em'

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

I've been reading alot about these reptilian's and then i was talking about it to my father about my cousin who btw has been on drugs for alot of years and is pretty messed up at this point , but my father said that my cousin talks about reptilians . He said that one time my father went tp see my cousin , my cousin said that he cant go hug my father because the reptilian won't let him go . I was like wtf!!!! That is very strange that he would say that . I know alot of u will say that he's tripping on the drugs , maybe soo but why of all things this guy can say would he say that to my father ? i dont know but it just seems there truth might just be stranger than fiction!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by brotherforchrist
What about this is all a load of BS.

What about adhering to the T&C and making a valid contribution.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

David Ike created this whole reptilian species craze. He also said he was the son of god... although I wonder if he meant everyone is really a son of god...

Hmmm...So David Ike is a reptilian? And he says he's the son of God. Then it's logical that God is a reptilian too! Damn! Who the devil wants to pray to a reptilian God? Not me! I'm quitting!

Cheers! May them reptilians roast in hell! But hey! Is the Devil reptilian too?
Darn this is getting too confusing! I'm outta here!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The easiest way to keep reptilians from controlling the earth is to realize that they don't. And then go back to sleep and dream up some other diversionary mythology to keep us entangled in hypotheses that keep us from uncovering what truth might actually be there.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well...since David Icke created the problem he also has to offer the solution.

Icke creates the problem (reptilians), you have a reaction (calling for a solution), Icke offers the solution (subscribing to his various paid-for services).

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by vrkmaverick
I've been reading alot about these reptilian's and then i was talking about it to my father about my cousin who btw has been on drugs for alot of years and is pretty messed up at this point , but my father said that my cousin talks about reptilians . He said that one time my father went tp see my cousin , my cousin said that he cant go hug my father because the reptilian won't let him go . I was like wtf!!!!

It's interesting that you bring that up.

The Hopi refer to a race of subterranean reptoids called the Sheti, or "Snake-Brothers". In pre-Columbian mythology, the primordial woman Bachue transformed into a large snake. She is also referred to as "the Celestial Snake" (Serpiente Celestial). In accordance with this regional tradition, many users of the drug Dimethyltryptamine (the active ingredient in many South American shamanic potions such as ayahuasca) claim to have seen reptilian humanoids or reptilian disincarnate entities and aliens manifest while hallucinating (Strassman 2000).

from the Reptilian humanoid article on wikipedia

In a study conducted from 1990 through 1995, UNM, psychiatrist Rick Strassman found that many volunteers injected with high doses of '___' had experiences with a perceived alien entity. Some of these beings are often described as elves, or "aliens," "guides," or "helpers." Visually some are said to resemble clowns, reptiles, mantises, bees, spiders, cacti, gnomes, and stick figures. At least one subject reported sexual contact with these beings, and some others reported erotic experiences. Usually, the reported entities were experienced as the inhabitants of a perceived independent reality the subjects reported visiting on '___'.

Dimethyltryptamine ('___')

Check out Rick Strassman website for more detailed descriptions of those encounters.

Reports of "entity" contact are found even in early 1950's human '___' research. Included here are excerpts from volunteers' sessions in which entity contact was a significant aspect of a particular '___' session. Lucas approached a landing bay on a space station, accompanied by humanoid automatons. Chris met three reptilian creatures who opened up their bodies, showing him the nature of their reproductive processes.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Well...since David Icke created the problem he also has to offer the solution.

Icke creates the problem (reptilians), you have a reaction (calling for a solution), Icke offers the solution (subscribing to his various paid-for services).

I take it you skimmed through the topic instead of actually reading it.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The picture posted earlier in the thread is fake, and the thread linked to in that same post even says that. Hell it even looks fake, besides, i thought these reptiles couldnt be photographed because they have a different frequency or whatever...

The claims that many acient civlizations and native cultures have seen or experianced some reptilian entity contact can easily be ascribed to the use of psychadelic compounds including but not limited to Ayahuasca (a mixture of 2 or more plants depending on the Shaman, main psychotropic compounds being Harmala (hamaline or a derivitive) and '___') Datura (root, bark, or flower) Diviners sage ( Salvia Divinorum), San Pedro, Peyote, Peruvian Torch or other Cacti (active agent mescaline) This is not a complete list

Not everyone sees reptilians when taking such substances, in fact, id wager its a small amount of people. Perhaps there is a need for a predisposition to see such things, maybe its just the luck of the draw.

I do not view the substances as simple hallucinogens or drugs, but that does not mean everything you see while on them is real. Saying that because acient mystics saw it while soul searching does not equate to truth.

My personal feeling lyes somewhere in the middle. I dont discount the possibility that intergalatic reptiles exist as a civilization. But it seems improbable to me that these beings are here, shapeshifting into public figures, living underground until the time is ripe to devour us.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebox

I take it you skimmed through the topic instead of actually reading it.

You are right. I only read the opening post and the first page. My response was to the OP. Sorry...mistake!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join