It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA loses FOIA UFO Lawsuit - must release docs...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The Coalition for Freedom of Information (CFI) has breaking news regarding a court settlement that requires NASA to 'spill the beans'.

You can read the press release here.

We'll see what the esteemed space agency actually comes up with. since the Kecksburg, PA UFO case is deemed one of the more credible cases out there, it'll be interesting to compare the "official" NASA version with the many eyewitness and researcher synopses already assembled...

Way to go CFI!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Whats to say they don't doctor or remove information before turning it over? I'm sure it will be censored and watered down by the time it gets publicized. I hate to be negative but I just don't see them giving up.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Congrats, this is now the 5th thread I've seen here on this topic.

Can we not just keep things in one thread? That's kinda the whole point of them... You know, archiving etc.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

True, true...

Nevertheless, IMO, it's good that consistent, increasing, and relentless pressure is applied, from as many quarters as possible, to force disclosure.

We ALL deserve to know the truth. Besides, it's OUR tax dollars funding them (NASA) - so I want my money's worth. I also want accountability. And I think that the more pressure is applied, the more the guvmnt-types will realize that you, me, and millions of other John Q's out there want the truth...

Thanks for posting - and keep looking up!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Comatose

Sorry - I did a search (as always) and did not find any reference to the CFI press release.

Mods: please redirect/remove as you see fit.

P.S. Comatose: can u reply with a link to the 5 (or just one) threads with this CFI/NASA lawsuit news? Thanks...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Comatose

Thanks, I sit corrected (somewhat). Although you are correct, the topic seems redundantly covered, my thread was specifically in reference to the CFI Release, a CFI/NASA search had no hits.

But thanks for the overkill. I fully concur with the comatose poster, if re-direct is desired.

On the other hand - the more the merrier, eh Comie? Just kidding.

Seriously - I hope NASA can "find" the documents (yeah, right - like they're actually "missing" or "unable to be located"). I also hope (and hope is all we can do) that NASA actually produces everything they "find"...

Ciao

top topics

join