It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come I never see THIS in a ufo video?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I have grown tired of looking at youtube superstar blurry nightime videos of distant lights and reading how they are advanced craft. I am especially tired of certain youtube superstars claiming they can go to the same place all the time and seemingly video ufo's at will....you know the drill. Absolute bunk.

But there is one type of night time video I have not seen, and I'm hoping someone here can help me. I often here about ufo sightings at night, and they are almost always associated with the lights in the sky preforming maneuvers that clearly can't be done by any non-classified aircraft that we, the public, know about. How come the only vids that ever get taken and posted are either "right before" or "right after" these amazing maneuvers?

Does any one here have a link or any videos of such a sighting they can point me to? I know in the real world, it would be next to impossible to catch one of these on video due to their nature, but for all the reports compared to all the videos I think we would have a few by now?

[edit on 28-10-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
the biggest problem here, is
most of us are sick of watching the same stupid youtube videos, and

most of us are hoping we find the video you are looking for, and

most of us will always keep looking

some day somebody will find that video

i hope

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

That would be nice to have some convincing night time footage. At the same time however I hoaxed a decent night time aerial acrobatic UFO video on my cell phone.... so I dunno. It was just some light that was reflected off the lens from a light pole that appeared as it's own light source on my phone so I easily manipulated it to do whatever I wanted it to essentially.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Thank you for opening this discussion, heavy needed here on ATS since there's too many people who calls evidence white dots in a dark sky.
Sadly you're right about almost all the sightings.
And i have to add that there's people who's using the alien theory in order to make money. Small black dots on a white backgound, small white dots on a dark background are close to 99% of the videos that we got. Well, to post something close to you request, i'd like to post this one, which imho is one of the best videos: VIDEOS i mean, not EVIDENCE: it does NOT prove anything, but makes the point, the difference between a stupid video and an interesting one.

this one has his background, witnesses, articles on newspapers, covered by TV, and many other stuff. It is NOT the proof that we are visited by aliens, but of course it makes me ask wath the heck it was.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
That video was pretty bizarre. Don't know what to make of it at all. In many of the shots it reminded me of a Japanese paper lantern. I wish the camera had zoomed out a little more so we could get a perspective shot of the area surrounding it.

[edit on 28-10-2007 by Osiris1953]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'm still looking for that kind of video too! I want to see one do a complete 180 and shoot off quickly. Or a 90 degree angle at speeds to fast to imagine. But so far nothing like that has been caught on tape.

Now this video was caught in daylight and still amazes me to this day. But what was it?
Tallahasse UFO

[edit on 10/28/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
That video was pretty bizarre. Don't know what to make of it at all. In many of the shots it reminded me of a Japanese paper lantern. I wish the camera had zoomed out a little more so we could get a perspective shot of the area surrounding it.

[edit on 28-10-2007 by Osiris1953]

This vido is rich of contents: if you make a search here on ATS you will find out that it has never debunked. It's about a sighting during three days, this one is close to what ITF is asking for. Well, this quality of video is wat we need, and IgnoreTheFact is asking to us to provide videos of THIS level, and i think that he maybe is suggesting us to refrain to post those videos showing dots. Let me say that everyone of us really interested to this phenomena should reach THIS kind of videos and stop posting dots.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I get a 404 on that video. Can you re-check your link?

(sorry, responding to a post that seems to have disappeared or was edited)

Internos, that is a neat video...the only thing that it lacks is perspective and without that it is like you say...nothing more than a shacky light against a black background.

While I'm on the subject, why the heck would anyone think an alien craft would be operating under the cover of darkness only to leave their darn parking lights on? Might as well fly around anytime then, I guess

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think it would be incredibly difficult to debunk this one. However, I don't see the what the point of changing the shape of your craft over and over. I just don't understand what the extra-terrestrial motivation would be here.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Anyone have any idea what the object is on this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It just popped up, it's not a video, but it sure is weird...

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
amen to the OP. where's the juice. grainy. terrible footage of ALMOST undeniable footage. getting redundant. been the same since the early nineties. nothing solid.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

Anyone can set a piece of paper on fire and throw it in front of a camera and achieve that shot. I'm not saying that's what happened but it looks like that can be done. I like the owl in flight though.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

I think it's more likely reflecting the light from the camera flash, but the shadow's in the wrong place...

And that's a bat...

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

No offense goose, but that photo is a whole 'nother thread with a whole different subject, not really related in the least to what I was hoping to discuss here. That being said, I'll post my speculation on your attempted thread hijacking over on your thread

Never mind, since we're (hopefully temporarily) off topic now...I maybe guess the brown patch on the ground that is being construed as a shadow is actually just that, a brown patch on the ground. And something reflective was either thrown in front of the camera (perhaps throwing it at the bat for kicks and giggles) or is maybe could be dust.

Or it's a strange moving light that was observed preforming maneuvers that defy the flight characteristics of all known aircraft. But since it is a still photo, and in the wrong thread I don't thing so

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hmm, i was looking at the the video and just happened to run across this.

video.google.com...

Kind of interesting if you ask me. This is military footage.....

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Something is not right concerning the camera shake and the object in that video to me......but anyway it does not show anything preform a feat that is improbably for a man made machine to do. Actually, it seemed to accelerate very slow if the velocity indicator was even close to accurate.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Check this out

www.youtube.com...

Some pretty crazy manovers if you ask me.

I live in the town where this happened, didn't see it though.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Personally, I was always impressed by the NASA STS-48 footage.

No "earth born" aircraft, that I'm aware of, can pull off a maneuver like that.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

It's not my thread.

No "hijacking" intended.

And yet, the title of that other thread wasn't misleading, nor did it ask someone else to provide the grist for their mill.

My point?

It's disingenuous to title a thread as though it contains something of value, simply to lure others into providing the actual content.

It's even more galling to discover the mislabeled thread is simply a rant about someone's unfulfilled needs.

Yeah, we all want ironclad, indisputable proof, but whining about it won't make it so.

And expecting someone else to provide it so one doesn't have to risk having their own labors discredited, is recreant behavior, IMO.

In faith, I posted a link to a concurrent and brand new thread, not my own, that showed something strange in flight, apparently it's only valid if; 1) It's a video and 2) It's posted on this thread to debunk, my bad.

There's been some interesting videos posted in your thread, certainly well worthy of their own threads, IMHO.

Maybe the providers of those links will consider doing so in the future.

As for this thread, I'm done.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Please, stop discussing one another, or announcing that you are "done" with this thread. The topic of this discussion is "How come I never see THIS in a ufo video?.

Contribute to the discussion, and please refrain from discussing one another.

Carry on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join